Bound Fun with My Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped, then struggled against my bonds.

"I didn't mean that," he said. "I just like touching you. Is that such a bad thing?"

I thought about it. He had just made me cum, and at my request. I couldn't blame him for his perspective on things. What was I thinking?! I asked him to make me orgasm! Well, sort of, but he did make me cum...

"I guess not..."

"Don't you know by now that I respect you? That I wouldn't force myself on you?" he asked. He was palming my mound at the moment, his fingers securely holding my lips, his fingertips at the bottom of my slit just above the entrance to my vagina.

"Well... yeah..." It's worth emphasizing how safe I felt in that moment. Because I felt safe around him, I could be completely vulnerable with him, allowing my feeling of safety to turn into absolute relaxation that would surely never end while he had his hand on my pussy.

"Believe me, I want you," he said. "I do. But, if you say that it's not happening, then it's not happening. Just know that the ball is in your court if you ever change your mind. I'd be on you in a hot second."

I sighed. He was so considerate and respectful of my boundaries that it kind of made me want to eliminate them entirely, but I knew that I couldn't do that. "Great, thanks. Umm, are you going to untie me now?"

"No, I still need to get the pictures, and then I'll untie you."

"Ok, well I guess you can do whatever you want with me."

"Can you clarify exactly what that means?"

"It means... If we've done it before, or I've told you that I want it, then you can do it. Understand?"

"Perfectly," he said, smiling.

For lack of a better term, he played with me for quite a while. He wasn't stimulating my clit anymore like he was on a mission to make me orgasm, but he would sometimes spread my labia apart and finger my inner lips or teasingly rub my button. I began to get really hot.

"Adam, could you turn the fan on or let me go? I'm... getting a little too hot."

He was off of me in a flash, doing several things in a brief period of time. It seemed as if his energy was boundless. He jumped up and turned on the overhead fan, blindfolded me, then told me that he was going to put headphones on me because he'd seen a few girls doing that online and it was kind of hot, that he'd turn on music for me for realism, and that he might squirt some massage oil onto me for fun.

The next thing I knew, I couldn't see, hear, or feel him. What was he doing? Suddenly, there was much needed relief when he laid his hands on my pussy again. Actually, it kind of felt like it was just one hand. What was his other hand up to? Was he using the camera remote?

I needed both of his hands on me. His one hand was fumbling at my pussy, rubbing my lips together and spreading them apart. Is he taking pictures? What is he doing with his other hand? I was out of my mind with lust at the thought that he might be jerking off. Did he masturbate the other day when he laid me on the couch? No... he did that after the photoshoot ended.

Still, a twisted part of me actually wanted him to rub one out while staring at me in the flesh. The idea that he wanted me bad enough that he would do such a thing without my knowledge, knowing that he could easily plunge his cock into me and fulfill his desires completely... it was going to get me off as soon as he left me alone with a free hand to relieve myself with.

My pussy was completely spread open for his viewing pleasure when I felt a splat in between my splayed lips. Did he just cum on me? In me, rather? I didn't know.

Splat, splat, splat, in and around my pussy. Is that cum, or is that the oil he said he'd be putting on me? It kind of felt like cum, but I didn't know if I was imagining it that way because I'd been cum on before; it made me think of instances that I could feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket even though I could clearly see it at the time.

Several of his fingers were in my pussy now; he wasn't penetrating me, but I felt like he was fighting a strong urge to do just that. I bit my tongue while I waited for him to finish doing whatever he was going to do. I had told him that he could do as he liked as long as we had done it before or if I had told him that it was ok, and I was sure that he would respect my decision.

It occurred to me that he was also rubbing my outer lips at the same time. I could hardly think straight; he was pleasuring me in a way that I had desired for so very long.

Adam abruptly got off of the bed; I gasped from the sudden lack of sexual contact. I struggled against his knotting. I was surprised when my mound and clit were spanked several times. My hips jerked upwards, seeking his continued touch, but encountered nothing but air.

He was gone for a minute or so, then his hand was on my pussy once again, calming me. He removed the headphones.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah..." I lied breathlessly.

"Are you sure? If you need... more video... I can help you out with that."

Oh, fuck. Is he suggesting what I think he is? Is he asking me if I want him to masturbate me? I was so speechless that I didn't even respond to his question. It was as if my brain had been switched off. All that I knew in that moment was the need to cum. I didn't even know how to say, "Fuck me."

A long moment passed before he shrugged and left the room. After he left, I checked the camera and found a lot of pictures and videos. I didn't see any pictures or video after he put the headphones on me. Had he cum on me as I suspected?

*****

I was eating breakfast when I saw him come out of the shower wearing just a towel to get his ringing phone from the dining room table. Although I had an opportunity a few days earlier, I had never seen his bare chest, and I was pleased to see that he was very defined.

I wanted to see him naked very badly. I had a glass of orange juice on the table, and, thinking fast, I purposefully knocked it over when he turned his back to go to his room.

"Oh, no! I need a towel! Hurry!"

I snatched his towel off of him and tried not to stare at his cock. I didn't know what to do moving forward, but I needed him to be naked around me for as long as possible. I asked him to get another towel from the kitchen and help me.

We got my mess cleaned up, then stood. Unnecessarily, I hugged him and thanked him. His cock grew against me rapidly.

"Ooohh!" I stepped back and admired his erection. "Adam, you bad boy," I said teasingly. "Have you been hiding this from me? That is a very nice dick you have there."

"Uhhh, thanks."

Regardless of my compliment, he placed his hands over his crotch. I wondered if he would be less modest if I was also naked. A part of me wanted to find out, even though I knew that it would bring us closer to the point where we wouldn't be able to stop ourselves from having sex.

"Would you take some pictures with me?" I asked.

"With you? Nude?"

"Well, not like Hustler or Penthouse magazine type pictures, but you know... Erotic."

"Erotic," he repeated.

"Yeah. Like... maybe you'll be pulling my hair while you have me bent over a table."

There was a moment of silence while his cock rose to attention pretty quickly. His hands were unable to cover himself completely, so he let his hands hang by his side.

"Does it turn you on to be controlled like that?" he asked seriously.

"Well... It does, yeah."

"Huh."

"What?"

"Nothing. Well, I guess I was just wondering if you wanted me to bend you over a table?"

"Adam! We're just friends!" Right. "Just friends" get naked with each other all the time. Yep.

"What? Are we talking about pictures, or about having sex?"

"Oh. Right. Pictures, of course. So, do you want to do this or not?"

"Let's do it," he readily agreed.

We went into my bedroom where I tried to get naked somewhat hastily, but he stopped me so he could sensually strip me as if he were going to fuck me. I was getting turned on in spite of myself. We hadn't even started yet, but I couldn't wait for it to be over so I could masturbate in private.

I wasn't paying attention to notice that the camera wasn't set up yet. I guess I was too horny to be aware of pretty much anything. The way he took my clothes off and stared into my eyes while he did it, with a full erection that he had because of me... I wanted him to fuck me. I didn't even want him to get my permission first; I just wanted him to take me. I had to remind myself that we weren't going to have sex; every time I remembered, it irked me endlessly.

He removed my clothing slowly until I was wearing just my bra and panties. I stood there compliantly for him the entire time, anxiously awaiting the moment when we would finally be naked together.

He changed the moment he unsnapped my bra, aggressively spinning me around and bending my arms behind my back. He bent me over the bed forcefully and pulled my panties down, presenting my bald pussy to his raging erection. A sexual whimper escaped my lips; Adam spanked my ass in response.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah," I said breathily.

He spanked me again. It felt amazing; I could already feel myself getting wet. His one-handed grip on both of my forearms was turning me on even more. I half-heartedly tried to pull my arms free, and I was relieved when he tightened his grasp. In response, I wiggled about more, hoping that he would continue to assert his control. He did.

Adam somehow got me fully onto the bed without ever taking his hands off of me, and he did it surprisingly fast. Both of his hands were on my arms now, preventing me from freeing myself from his grasp. It felt so wonderful for him to dominate me. The more I struggled, the more he asserted his strength. I really did try to free my arms, but he was that much stronger than me and in such a dominating position that I couldn't. I fought him as hard as I could, but it still wasn't enough, much to my satisfaction.

We struggled so much that his cock wedged in between my butt cheeks. I was sweating all over and had tired myself out. Breathing deeply, he reverted back to a one-handed grip on my wrists, then wrapped my hair around his hand and yanked firmly, causing me to gasp.

"What do you think you're doing? Do you want to be punished?" he asked.

Woah. Where did that come from? Will he actually punish me if I were a bad girl? What would he do? I didn't know, but I wanted to find out. The only problem was that I had tired myself out, and I didn't want to continue doing something that we both knew would cause him to punish me. I needed to think of something new that wouldn't be an obvious move on my part to try to get sexual pleasure.

"You must not understand the position that I have you in right now," he said, shoving my head down against the mattress before dragging his cock along my slit and resting it against my lower belly. He took my hair in his hand again and pulled my head back, sharply this time. Mmmm...

"You see, I fucking own you and your tight little body," he continued, while sawing his erection in between my pussy lips. "Yes... Your extremely tight, fuckable little body is nothing more than a toy for me to play with."

Who is this, and what happened to Adam? He had changed drastically upon finding out that I liked to be dominated. I don't know why he hadn't realized it before, or why I had to tell him, but either way, I was pleased with how events were unfolding.

I was very pleased when his erection slipped between my lips; the head of his cock rested against the entrance to my vagina. I thought it had felt incredible before when he was just playing with my outer lips, but now that his cock was almost in my vagina, I realized that I was in way over my head. He was making me feel too good, and I had serious concerns about my ability to behave.

"Oh, fuck, right there. Mmmmm... Don't move, please," I whimpered.

All I had to do was say the word, and he'd fuck me, just like I wanted. Just like we both wanted. But I couldn't do it. It was agony. Shoving my head back down, he slipped his free hand around my front to play with my pussy.

"I'll do whatever I want," he said, then slapped my clit several times.

Then, with his glans still perched at my hole, he masturbated me right up to the brink of orgasm. Just when I was about to cum, he backed off.

"See ya later," he said, and left before I had time to realize what happened, or more accurately, what didn't happen.

I tried to pick up where he left off, but I couldn't cum. He had left me hanging, and my mind seemed to think that only he could finish me. Later, when I realized that Adam hadn't taken any pictures, I shoved my hand inside my panties and quickly achieved a screaming orgasm.

*****

I was making lunch when Adam entered the kitchen. As I put the finishing touches on my sandwich, he reached around me and placed his hand on my belly, then wandered lower until he was cupping my pussy through my skirt.

I fully expected him to take my clothes off and fondle me. I was partially correct.

He flipped my skirt up and used his feet to spread mine apart. Taking my hair in one hand and yanking back and down, he used his other hand to pull my panties down to my knees that dipped inward to accommodate his desires. The sound of a zipper. Rustling pants. Thick, meaty, piping hot cock slid up, down, and into my slit.

He held himself there, at my entrance. With my head still held back, he whispered filthy things into my ear. I was fully aware that there was no camera recording any of this; he was doing it just because he wanted to, and I was letting him. Did he know that I would stand there all day while he felt me up? That I would ignore many biological needs if it meant that he would gain pleasure from my body?

My juices leaked onto him steadily. It dawned on me that we were well past the point where we could ignore our attraction for each other and the enjoyment that we got out of being naughty together. However, I felt like events had taken us to a place where it was no longer possible to talk about it, either, not without it being awkward.

With his glans pressing against my hole, he let go of my hair and sent his hands underneath my shirt. He unsnapped my bra and began groping my tits and pinching my nipples. I squirmed on top of his pole while he felt me up.

My breathing quickly became labored, and I noticed a bit of husk in his breath when one of his hands made its way to my pussy. He lightly spanked my clit before squeezing my pussy lips together over his glans. Rubbing back and forth on my labia, he was basically masturbating himself inside my pussy.

Adam's grasp on my tit intensified; I wondered if he was getting close to cumming. He released my boob; I began to feel a slapping against my butt cheeks close to my pussy. I looked behind me and saw that he was jerking himself off now! With the head of his cock still waiting patiently just outside my vagina!

The sheer fact that he was using me to pleasure himself was overwhelmingly erotic to me, but I needed him to stimulate my clit, so I put my hand on top of his and guided it from my labia to my button. He obliged my desires, and I held his hand while he did. His other hand continued to bounce off my butt as he stroked his dick.

"Ooohhhh... Just look at that fucking body," he mused while caressing my back and easing his glans right up against the entrance to my vagina and backing off, over and over.

It was at this time that I wondered if he was trying to get me so sexually excited that I fucked him, or if he was honestly just that aroused by me. Either way, I was ready to cum.

I was worried about my reaction when I came. Not if. When. I knew it was coming; the only problem was that I felt like my orgasm was going to be a big one, and I didn't want to get carried away and make a fool of myself. Adam had been so respectful of me and my boundaries, and he never asked me or pressured me for anything that he knew I wouldn't allow.

Oh, he was so strong, both physically and mentally. I don't mean to pat myself on the back, but for a young man in the prime of his life to have enough willpower to resist fucking me? It was hard to imagine.

Then things got crazy. Crazier, I suppose. He took both of my wrists in one of his hands and pinned them against a cabinet over the kitchen counter.

"Stand on your tiptoes," he said.

When I did as he ordered, his cock never left my hole. Thinking about it, I realized that he was taller than me, so he must have been crouching a little to get the access he needed. He was standing up straight now, so if he let my hands go and my heels fell to the ground, my vagina would swallow his cock. Was he trying to tempt me into doing that? If he was, he was doing a decent job of it; I was getting to the point that I was ready to give up and fuck him, consequences be damned.

"Good girl," he said, taking his hand off of my clit long enough to pat me on the head. I only thought that I had been turned on before. Now? Now I was trying to fuck him. My slutty little pussy tried to fall onto his cock, but I couldn't move with my wrists held so tightly.

"No, no, no," he scolded.

A few spanks on the pussy later, he was back to rubbing my clit. I moaned from sexual frustration; I needed release. When I started to get close, he took his hand off of my clit to fondle other parts of my body, then went back to stroking me off. He did this several times, taking me to the brink of orgasm only to leave me hanging.

I finally came. Ripped out of me at a rhythm not of my choosing, I flopped about like a little slut getting what little sluts crave most. He spanked me while I came. I lost most of my hearing during my orgasm, but I could hear him distantly telling me that he was going to spank me more if I didn't behave. I don't know how or why he prevented me from fucking him, but it irritated me. Eventually, I finished my orgasm, and he spanked me on the clit a few more times.

"Soon," he whispered in my ear, then removed his cock from my pussy lips and pulled his pants up.

I was trying my best not to shake. I stood up straight, causing my panties to fall down to the ground.

"One more thing," he said as he zipped his pants.

"What?"

"My sandwich."

Huh? Oh!

Trembling, with my panties still laying around my ankles, I picked up the plate with the sandwich I made for myself and handed it to him. He took a bite and nodded thoughtfully.

"Less mayo next time," he said, and walked away.

*****

I called my sister on the way home; the topic of conversation wouldn't be hard to guess. Megan laughed while I spoke to her because she seemed to think that everything I said was hilarious.

"Why haven't you broken down and fucked him already?" she asked.

"Did you not hear a word I just said? I tried to fuck him, but he's just too strong!"

Megan laughed even harder.

"I'm sorry! This is too much for me to take in! Do you realize what you're saying? It's like... gosh, this is so hard to wrap my mind around. You're basically telling me that a guy had to... to... actively prevent you from... from getting your pussy around his cock? What?!"

"I know!"

"What are you going to do with him today?"

"I dunno. I need to bring up the fact that we haven't been getting any video lately."

"Wait, what?"

"I forgot to bring it up, I guess."

"So... he's just been fooling around with you for no reason?"

"I wouldn't say that it was for no reason. I've certainly enjoyed myself. More than he has, but, yeah, it's just been fooling around lately."