Bound Fun with My Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned into the gag as I continued to squirm about on my bed. Adam's arms scooped me up; he was carrying me somewhere. I stopped struggling so he wouldn't drop me, and I relaxed in his strong arms. Perfectly content, I tried not to think about the inevitable moment when he had to put me down, because I didn't want him to. Ever. It sounds crazy, but I felt... peaceful. Free. Safe.

He softly placed me onto what felt like the living room couch. The sound of his footsteps faded away, then returned. The click of the camera tripod legs fully extending. Feet shuffling on the carpet headed in my direction. Hands on my body, moving me. Click. Hands on my thigh. Click. Lower back. Click. Waist. Click. All over. Click, click, click.

Touch, click, touch, click. I had no idea what he was taking pictures of, and I didn't care. He could have been completely naked, stroking his cock directly in front of the gag in my mouth, waiting for the moment when he erupted to remove the gag, shove his meat into my face, and choke me with his lust.

Every click of the camera shutter was beginning to affect me in a way that I never thought possible. I didn't know it at the time, but I was being conditioned just like Pavlov's dogs were to the sound of the dinner bell. The only differences in my situation were that the camera shutter was the dinner bell, and instead of making me want to fill my stomach, it made me want to fill my pussy. Every click delivered a hit of dopamine, and I was quickly becoming addicted. My arousal grew so much that I thought I might cry if I didn't cum soon.

Such need, I had never known. Every fiber of my being was yearning for his touch. I felt so strong and powerful that I was surprised that I didn't break the ropes apart like a comic book superhero. And then... then the bastard caressed my cheek. Click.

I had no idea what was going on as an orgasm was ripped out of me. I didn't know why, and I didn't care; I wasn't about to question it and ruin the experience. All he did was touch my cheek. What would it be like if he fucked me? I screamed into the gag from pleasure as my orgasm kicked up a notch.

He sat me on his lap. My round, firm butt was seated directly on top of his erection. Bold. Bold, but desired in that moment. I was still insistent that we didn't have sex. It would be a bad idea to get involved like that. Not that I could have stopped him.

He maneuvered me around atop his manhood, just for fun, I think, because one of his hands was on my thigh and the other was on my butt. Due to his hand placement, I knew that he wasn't holding the camera remote.

Click.

Oh, damn... He must have found a time delay setting. My orgasm was washed away as a new one grabbed me, threw me in the trunk of my mind car, and abducted me. If my life were on the line, I couldn't have explained to you how much it turned me on to know that he had complete control, both physically and mentally. Everything he did was a reminder that he wielded absolute power over me.

The hand on my butt slid up to just underneath my breast; his forefinger and thumb cupped my titflesh. Click. The hand on my thigh moved to my waist. Click. He wasn't fondling me per se; it was more like he was being artistic with his groping. The fact that he was so cool and collected about it when he could have been taking me to poundtown was too much for me to handle. Click, click, click.

"You've done such a great acting job," he whispered into my ear. "This video is going to be great. I'm really going to enjoy it."

Wait, what? What does he mean? The pictures and video are supposed to be for me, and only me. Is he going to save a copy for himself?

I didn't protest when Adam picked me up and carried me somewhere, slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes with his hand on my butt. He placed me down on a bed, mine, I think, then I heard his footsteps leave the room.

I wondered if he was finished. I soon learned that he had more ideas.

It surprised me when he took one of my breasts in his hand. He didn't say anything about it. There was no warning whatsoever; a moment passed and suddenly my boob was firmly in his grasp. With a gentle squeeze, he started to loop rope around my breast, then paused what he was doing to rewatch a part of the video. He kept his hand on my boob, though, and it wasn't entirely unpleasant. It was quite nice, actually, having my firm tit held non-sexually.

Then it turned sexual. Sort of. I felt a slight increase in pressure in his fingers as he watched the tutorial. I heard the video pause.

"Your boob feels really nice, Kelly."

I squirmed helplessly at his compliment, hoping that he would touch both of my breasts at the same time.

"I've got an idea to put rope around your breasts and squish them together. I wonder how that would look..."

I was pleasantly surprised when he grabbed my other boob. He pressed them together and squeezed lightly. Aaahhhhh. I lay there and waited rather impatiently. In a weird way, I wanted this to continue forever, but at the same time, I needed him to be finished with me so I could masturbate.

For the time being, I tried to enjoy his touch without aching for a sexual release. It was difficult, but I somehow managed.

"Hmmm..." he mused.

Rope looped around my breasts, then was removed, then replaced. He fondled my tits several times while trying to figure out how to do whatever he had imagined, which I was more than ok with. The rope came off, and then he was groping my boobs again. It was wonderful.

Occasionally, he would take his hands off of me, and I would hear the clack of the laptop keyboard. Then his hands were right back on my tits again. Eventually, he said that he wasn't sure how to do what he had pictured.

He left again, then came back a few minutes later and untied me. I removed the blindfold and ballgag. I was in my room. My sister's tripod was in the corner, camera in its case.

I turned the camera on and saw that there were no pictures on the memory card. I stormed into Adam's room, still naked, boobs bouncing up and down with every step. I didn't see him anywhere.

"Where are the pictures?!" I yelled.

He walked out of the bathroom, wearing just a pair of boxers. I forced myself not to look at his half-naked body.

"Oh. Those are for me. Hey, can you give me a few minutes? I need to take care of something," he said, walking toward his laptop at his desk. "Can you shut and lock the door on your way out?"

What the fuck? Is he going to masturbate to my pictures? I shivered at the thought, then blinked and realized that I was in the living room. I turned around and saw that the door to his room was closed. Did I do that? Did he hypnotize me somehow? Is he in his room rubbing one out while thinking about me?

More importantly, he had taken pictures and kept them for himself. I had to stop what we were doing, but I was too embarrassed to confront him about it again that night, so I decided to wait until the next day to put an end to the photoshoots.

*****

I got home from school before Adam. Anxious to speak to him about what had happened the day before, because things had gone way further than I had ever wanted them to, I was standing at the kitchen bar opening the mail just to keep my mind busy. I was focused on a credit card offer when Adam stepped up behind me.

"Excuse me for a moment," he said, then began taking my top off.

"What are you doing?"

"Checking something out."

He had lifted my shirt up so that my arms were stuck in the air and my head was covered. He unsnapped my bra, then slid my shorts down my legs. What the fuck is he thinking?! For that matter, what am I thinking, allowing him to strip me?

Before I could say anything, he was carrying me into my room and lying me on the bed face down. Suddenly full of need, I was surprised to find myself hoping that he would be even more assertive with me. I didn't have to wait long.

With my arms and shirt over my head, I couldn't see what he was doing, but I felt it when he cuffed my wrists to the bed. My breath caught in my throat. He didn't even ask; he just cuffed me! I was too stunned to speak. Having already been this vulnerable for him several times, I allowed him to continue. I could behave myself, I thought. Maybe. I was a little worried about my slutty mouth betraying me. And my pussy.

Adam shuffled around the room for a minute, presumably getting the camera where he wanted it, then got behind me, cuffed my ankles to the bed, and straddled my legs. He teasingly removed my panties to expose my pussy to him.

"Are you enjoying yourself back there?" I teased.

"You better behave, or you'll get a spanking."

"Oh, whatever!" I said, laughing.

I almost heard the crack from his hand on my ass before I felt it.

"Oooooohhhh," I moaned.

"Did you like that?" he asked, honestly curious.

I ignored the question, too embarrassed to answer; I felt like he would know that I was lying if I told him that I didn't.

"Spank me some more and take video. Obviously, do it a few times to make sure that I have good footage to work with."

"Ok, let me get the camera..."

"You haven't been taking pictures?!"

"No, I was just, uhhh..."

"Looking for inspiration?" I suggested, as he had mentioned the other day when I posed for him while the camera battery was charging.

"Yeah, sure."

Yeah, sure? What does that mean? Did he strip me and cuff me just because he wanted to? Am I just a plaything to him? Adam seemed to think so, because he needlessly groped my butt for a moment before getting up. He set up the camera and filmed himself spanking me and squeezing my butt from various angles.

I felt lubrication building up between my pussy lips; pretty soon it would be visibly leaking out of me if I didn't stop him from touching me.

"Ok, Adam, I think that's probably enough, right?"

"Just a minute, I'm almost done."

"Done doing what?"

"Uhhhh..."

"Adam? What's going on?"

"Oh, it's just that you've got a fantastic looking pussy," squeezing my butt to emphasize his point.

"Thanks. Are you getting good pictures of it?"

"No."

"No? Then what are you doing?"

"Just looking."

"How long are you going to look?"

"As long as I want."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"What if I don't want to be looked at?"

Adam laughed outrageously. "Yeah, right."

There was nothing I could say. He was right. I wanted to be looked at, and I was going to let him look whenever and for however long he wanted. I could tell myself all day long that I wasn't going to let him, but when it came time to make the choice or to say that I didn't want it, I was always going go along with whatever he wanted.

It was... harmless fun. Wasn't it? We were both enjoying ourselves, so why couldn't we continue?

Yes... it was harmless, so there was no problem as long as we didn't have sex, right?

Right?

In that moment, I decided that I'd let him do whatever he wanted with me, as long as we didn't have sex. He had been a good boy so far, hadn't he? Yes, I could allow this to continue.

Oh, but he hadn't touched me everywhere yet. Yet? Wait... Am I really going to let him touch me everywhere? I can't let him do that, can I?

I didn't know why not; I obviously wanted him to. It was just a matter of time if I was honest with myself. I didn't even care about the pictures anymore; all I wanted was for him to look at me and touch me. To lust over me. To masturbate to my image. To give me material to masturbate to. Ok, so I wanted a lot, but it was within reason.

Where was I? Oh, right, I had decided to let Adam have fun with me, however he chose to do so.

I mentally checked in to what I could hear and feel. Not much was going on besides Adam adjusting my panties that were still mid-thigh, to his liking, I suppose. Suddenly...

Spank!

I exhaled deeply from the shock. Aaaaaaahhhhh! So good...

Adam played with my butt in between spankings; I let him. After a while, I noticed that all that he had been doing was lightly spanking my butt and groping it. I didn't know how to ask what was coming next, but I was hoping that there would be more, some new thing that he would do to increase the sexual excitement that I was feeling.

"Ok, so..." I began.

"I'll let you go when I'm ready. Now be quiet, or I'll be forced to gag you."

My hips lifted off of the bed of their own volition, exposing my pussy fully to him, I'm sure.

The mattress shifted and I heard a sniff.

"Ohhh, you smell absolutely delightful, Kelly."

He just smelled my pussy! What the fuck?! "You just... smelled me?"

"I kinda had to. Your lips are glistening with a light sheen of your juices."

My ass wiggled about with a mind of its own, for which Adam decided that I should be spanked.

"Visually, your pussy is stunning. The smell? Amazing. I wonder how your pussy would be perceived by my other senses?"

Damn you, Adam, you fucking tease. I lay there, powerless, which was a good thing, because at that moment I wanted to let him use his other senses on me. I clamped my mouth shut as hard as I could and held my breath lest I accidentally allowed a moan to escape, or even worse, told him that he could use his other senses.

He checked the video, left the room for a few minutes, returned, then spanked and groped me more.

Then he let me go.

And just like that, I felt so lonely and vulnerable that I silently cried until I fell asleep.

*****

"Kelly? Are you sleeping?"

I slowly woke up. I had no idea what time it was. I moved around a bit, trying to get my bearings, and found that I had been clutching my shirt against my chest. Adam apparently thought that I needed his assistance.

"I'm sorry about that. Let me help you," he said.

Adam shuffled over and took my shirt from me before removing my bra, then my shorts, then stripped me fully by removing my panties. I suppose that it wasn't entirely unreasonable for him to think that he could do that, and then I reminded myself that I had decided to let him do whatever he wanted with me. However, he didn't know that; only I did.

"Isn't that better?" he asked.

Yes, much better, thank you for helping me get naked. "I need to go to the bathroom and get some water. Give me a minute..."

When I came back, I saw Adam gathering my rope in his hands, and my nipples instantly perked up at the impending naughtiness.

He looked up at me and smiled. "I was looking at some shibari pictures online and wanted to try something different. Interested?"

I nodded emphatically. "We might as well. I didn't buy that rope for nothing, you know."

"Great. Get that sexy body up on the bed..."

He told me how he wanted me to be positioned, then got to work. He could only see what the camera showed in the pictures, so again it took a while for him to get me tied up. This time, I was completely restrained to the bed with my knees next to my tits and my feet in the air. My pussy was completely exposed.

"Oh, damn."

"What?"

"I wanted you to be oiled. I forgot to say something about it because I was so focused on the knotting. Well, it's too late now..."

"Why is it too late?"

"It's going to take a long time to get you untied so you can oil yourself, and then the time to retie you... Whatever. It's ok."

I thought about him spanking and touching my naked butt earlier, then wondered how good it would feel for him to oil my body.

"Well, you could oil me, if you want."

"Oh. Really?"

"Yeah. I trust you, and you've touched me before without it being a problem. Just make sure to take video of it. Oh, and warm up the oil, please."

I wasn't thinking about where Adam would be touching me, because I wasn't really thinking about anything. I was too horny to think. True, I had already made up my mind that I would let him do whatever he wanted with me, but because I had just woken up, I didn't have time to mentally prepare for what was coming.

I suppose it was for the best, because when he started oiling my body, I didn't want him to stop. He did my arms and lower legs first, I suppose so I could have time to get used to him touching me more than he had before. It was a tease, in a way, how he kept his hands away from my fun areas for as long as possible.

Adam worked the oil into my tits, and I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from moaning, then he did my inner thighs and pussy. My breathing hitched; he froze, both hands on my lips. We had crossed a line that couldn't be uncrossed; Adam had touched my pussy. I can't lie: I liked it a lot.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm good. You can continue," I said as calmly as I could.

He continued with what can only be called an erotic massage.

I didn't know how long he had been oiling me, but it felt like it had been long enough to get decent footage. My problem was that I didn't know how to tell him to stop, because I didn't want him to. It seemed like he didn't want to, either.

Adam moved one hand to my tits while he rubbed my pussy with the other. He wasn't parting my lips, and while I wouldn't have minded if he did, I didn't want him fingering my hole just yet. Yet?! I didn't know where these thoughts were coming from, but I found them hard to ignore. Ok, so I didn't want him to put a finger inside my vagina, but I guess I wouldn't mind if he teased the entrance.

Then he did.

First, he very briefly slipped a finger between my lips near the top of my slit before rubbing my aching button. Still groping my tits with his other hand, he then began tweaking my nipples.

I thought that I would cum right there if he kept it up for another few seconds, but he abruptly took his hands off of me and moved the tripod to a different angle. I was in agony until he returned and continued touching me.

Using one hand, he slid his fingers over my mons and pussy, then dragged them back up, raking his middle finger in between my lips and across my hole, then resumed stroking my clit.

I looked at the bulge in his shorts. He was very erect. I resisted the urge to lick my lips, and I'm glad I did, because I glanced at his face and saw that he was looking at me. Once again, he caught me checking him out. Great.

I needed to cum, and I knew that I would soon. I had to tell him to stop, but I couldn't get my mouth to say the words. The fact was that I wanted him to make me cum. Although I wanted it, I knew that it shouldn't happen, and yet, I was unable to tell him to stop.

"Uhhh, listen, I really want to act like I'm going to orgasm. Don't freak out, ok?"

"Yeah, fine..."

He didn't stop what he was doing, and before long my hips were trying to buck upwards, but I was restrained to the bed too tightly. My abs were completely engaged while I tugged uselessly against his ropework.

"Let go," he whispered. "Cum for me."

Upon hearing that, I came. After I finished, he smiled at me.

"Good girl," he said, patting my pussy like it was his pet.

"Adaaaammm, stooopppp," I whined.

His fingers were slick with my juices. I was so wet that he could have stripped and plunged himself into me without a hint of resistance, and I would have been powerless to stop him. I knew that he wouldn't do that, but it was such an overwhelming thought that I had that much trust in him to not fuck me when I was his for the taking, and oh, how he wanted to take...

"Kelly, the thing is, I don't want to stop," he said, idly sliding his fingers across my sex.