Bound Fun with My Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm... just be gentler with me. Please?"

"Ok, so you'd like me to fuck you longer, then?"

"If that's what it takes, yeah."

"I suppose I can do that, if your poor little pussy can't handle it."

He abruptly slowed down and stroked into me at a slower pace. Before, the fucking was wild and animalistic. Now, it was... intimate. As always, I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I wanted to say something to him about the penetration the day before, but it would be weird now because I'd let him fuck me for several minutes at that point. What could I say? "Sorry, I'm a horny slut that doesn't deserve happiness?" It was preposterous.

I was contemplative for several minutes as I considered my position. Currently, I was being fucked, I knew that much. Adam was fucking me, and I was letting it happen. I wondered if I could stop him. I could tell him directly that I didn't want it, but I didn't know how that would play out. Either he'd believe me and there would be an incredible awkwardness between us afterwards, or he wouldn't, and I'd continue getting fucked. He had no reason to think that I didn't want his cock inside me, so he probably believed that he had free rein with my pussy.

I needed to figure out if there was any way out of the situation that I was in without moving out of the apartment. I didn't that that I could actually go through with staying at my sister's, and there was no way that I was going back home to my parents under any circumstances.

It was exceedingly difficult to think through the details with Adam fucking me, but once I did, I realized that I could lay there and enjoy the sex. Nothing was going to change until I moved out. Although, I really didn't want him to cum in me because I didn't want to change the relationship dynamics if we were still roommates. I considered asking him to pull out and cum on my tits, or on my face. I didn't think that I could let him put his cock in my mouth, not yet. Yet. There's always another 'yet.' There shouldn't be any more 'yets!' What the fuck is wrong with me?!

I would have loved to pleasure him with my tongue, but that was too intimate for us just being friends. Suddenly, in the middle of getting boned, I became melancholy for a relationship status that allowed me to have his dick in my mouth. I longed to feel his warm cum flooding my tongue, filling my mouth, and swallowing it down only to have a fresh load of semen rushing in all over again.

Speaking of cum, I really needed to feel his balls. To cradle them in my hand like two precious gems. They were a nice pair, his balls. They filled out his sack nicely, giving them a sense of fullness and virility that really turned me on. I didn't know how I could feel his balls while he was fucking me from behind; I'd have to wait, unfortunately. Oh, but I'd have to do it when we were taking pictures, or else he'd know that I wanted it.

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with me?

There I was, getting fucked by my friend simply because he wanted to, and I was worried about him knowing that I had similar desires. Looking back on it, I can't help but laugh at myself.

Where was I?

Oh, right, Adam was having his way with me. He had settled into a nice rhythm that had me on the brink of orgasm already. A part of me felt bad that Adam hadn't cum yet, not once, and he'd already made me orgasm... how many times since we started fooling around? Four? Five? I kind of wanted to at least give him a hand job as thanks. Kind of. I never really wanted most of the things that we'd been doing. They just sort of... happened.

My orgasm built, and just before I was going to cum, he pulled out and spanked me. Hard. I was so shocked by the intensity of it that my orgasm ceased to exist. He didn't stop there, though.

The spanking he gave me was one that I'll never forget. He didn't say anything, but the message was clear: If he can't cum, I can't cum, and if I do cum, he has to get something in return.

Ordinarily, I would have scoffed at the idea in a monogamous relationship, but we weren't even dating. We weren't even having sex... if you don't count the two times that he penetrated me because he didn't cum. Does it count if the guy doesn't orgasm?

Anyway, he left his message all over my backside and left the room. I heard him enter his bedroom and close the door. Still bent over my bed, I wasn't sure if I should talk to him and let him cum. I decided that he would say something if he needed my assistance badly enough.

Still, I felt a tad awkward about seeing him again that night. He had left the room at a highly charged, emotional moment. I kept my door open in case he wanted to come talk to me, and I stayed naked for him in case he wanted... something else. You could say that I felt like I owed him. Sure, he hadn't asked for anything of me, ever, so I didn't feel put out by him in the slightest. It's just that he had earned an orgasm, in a way. If only he would just ask for it, I'd gladly help him out just like he helped me that one time.

Maybe he didn't want to be around me, either, because I heard him leave the apartment about half an hour later after I liberally applied aloe vera to my tender bottom. He hadn't spanked me too hard, but he did leave my bum feeling rather warm. I made dinner for myself and ate it in my room. I was awake when he returned and went directly to his room and closed the door. It was late enough that I assumed he was going to bed, or at least staying in his room for the night. I didn't masturbate or get dressed before bed, nor did I close the door or get fully under the covers. I think I wanted him to mount me again. That's what I dreamed about, anyway, except in my dreams he came inside me.

*****

Adam was gone when I woke up. I went to school and for the most part I was just going through the motions. The girl that sat next to me in my history class had to elbow me to get me to notice that I had a quiz sitting on my desk. I wanted to scream. Today has to be the day that Adam and I talk like adults, for once.

When I got home, however, I saw Adam heading to his room, and my mind drew a blank. "Oh! Hi!"

"Hi." He started to walk past me.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"I guess that you just seem... off."

"Off?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not sure where you got that idea from."

"Ok, well... Do you want to take some pictures?"

Gah! What am I thinking?! I was doing exactly the opposite of what I'd been trying to do for several days. Well, we could always talk later. I did want pictures of us together, and it wasn't likely that he was going to give up what he took the other day. He looked pensive for a moment, then nodded. We went into my room almost robotically. After he set up the camera, we stood there looking at each other.

"So..." he began.

"So... Do whatever you want."

"Whatever?"

"Well, you know what I mean."

His face was impassive while he stripped me. It seemed like he was going through the motions just like I had been doing that day. What was he thinking? I knew what I was thinking. Thick meat, so very thick. How do I get it? Maybe I should take a little initiative, for once?

Nude, I took his shirt off, then dropped to my knees and began unbuckling his belt so I could get his pants off. I tried not to be too hasty about it; I didn't want him thinking... things.

"Thanks for doing this," I said, trying not to lick my lips when his cock sprang free from his boxers directly in front of my face. "I wanted some pictures the other day, but a certain someone took them all."

"Maybe the person that took them thought you hadn't earned them."

"What could I do to earn them?" I asked softly.

His newly formed erection twitched up and down. He grasped the hair on the back of my head, then gently pulled down to angle my face up towards his.

"I'm sure you can think of something," he said, then put my head back so it was facing his cock.

Was he suggesting that I blow him? I checked if it was against my rules; I decided that it was because he hadn't yet put his mouth on me anywhere. Admittedly, my rules didn't seem to mean very much when I was the one that kept sticking my toes over the arbitrary line in the sand that I had drawn for us. Did I even have any limits anymore? It didn't seem like it. He stroked my hair while I stared at his meat and considered my options.

I wanted his cock in my mouth; I was sure of that much. The only problem with that was that I didn't know how to make that happen. That might sound ridiculous, but you have to understand that oral is more intimate to me than sex. In order to get my lips around his cock, I'd need to find a path to get there without being "bad."

Click.

A warmth spread through my nether region. I nodded to myself as my pussy decided on a course of action. "On the bed," I said.

Adam was lying on the bed before I could stand up. I grinned sheepishly and crawled onto the bed next to him. I laid my hand on his chest and looked him in the eyes.

"I want to touch you," I said. "For the pictures!" I hastily added.

"You can touch me wherever you want," he said. "If it's for the pictures..."

I felt really good after he gave me permission to fondle him. It was important to communicate openly so that there were no misunderstandings like there had been between us a few times already, even if he didn't realize it. I moved down the bed until my head was resting on his abdomen; the hand I had on his chest traced his skin to his upper thigh. His erection lay menacingly close to my face. Pursing my lips guiltily, I slowly took his balls into my hand.

Click.

I shivered all over and squeezed him lightly.

Click, click.

I tingled at every click of the camera shutter. I desperately wanted him in my mouth.

Click.

I stuck my tongue out as if I were going to lick the head of his cock; for all I knew, that's exactly what I was going to do next.

Click, click, click.

I decided against it, but I found myself pumping his cock as a concession prize for not getting to lick his glans.

Click.

At some point my other hand had made its way to my clit, apparently, and after fumbling around with my non-dominant hand, I ripped a powerful orgasm out of myself. While I lay there, shaking, I felt myself getting moved around. Adam was positioning me how he wanted me; I let him.

He restrained my hands to the head of the bed, then my ankles as well. My knees were on both sides of my tits. I lay fully exposed for him. He was getting into position over me, the head of his shaft lodged at my opening. My eyes bulged as I took in the size of his cock. I gulped, wondering how he had fit that entire thing inside me before without a problem.

Adam plunged into me without further delay. His piping hot cock felt so right inside me. Instead of fucking me with abandon, he settled for a slow rhythm like he had done the day before. We maintained eye contact while he plumbed my depths. There was an intensity in his eyes that I hadn't seen before. Was he going slow because he was already close to cumming, and he was trying to prevent that from happening?

It was insanity. I didn't understand why I was letting him fuck me, even if it "didn't count." My brain was short circuiting a lot recently, and I didn't know what to do about it. It was really hard for me to think rationally about anything because all I really wanted was to get my brains fucked out. At least, that's all that my feelings were telling me that I wanted. The logical part of my brain had spent most of the past week locked inside an unused storage closet in my mind, so I was having difficulties reasoning because of my slutty pussy.

He rode me to the brink; his unwavering gaze expressed so much to me that I worried that I would reveal to him just how much I wanted him. That was a problem for me, because he hadn't shown any real interest in me other than his erection. But he was in his prime, so he probably got hard often and with little effort, so I was in a bit of a quandary because I didn't know how he felt about things.

One thing that I knew for sure was that his face was getting closer to mine as he sluiced in and out of me. It was unbelievably intimate for me, laying there, at his mercy, so he could do whatever he wanted to with me, and even though he was fucking me, he would do whatever he had to do to resist cumming inside me or even allow me to see him cum, apparently.

I wanted to wrap my arms around him and tell him that I needed him inside me, not like he was at the moment, but literally occupying my body. I wanted to feel every fiber of his being within me. As if he was reading my mind, he put his hands on both sides of my head and brought his face even closer. At the same time, he slowed his rhythm substantially and ground his pelvis against mine on his downstrokes. Finally, he held himself there, deep within me, and studied my face. I felt his cock throb, then clench. With our noses nearly touching, he looked into my eyes once more. Is he going to kiss me?

It wasn't much longer before he pulled out.

"That's enough," he said.

"What's the problem?"

"I'm going to cum," he said, perched at my opening.

"Oh. I've been thinking about that. I've came a few times from the stuff we've been doing. I feel bad about how I've came, but you've been a perfect gentleman to me." Right, a perfect gentleman fucking me against my will because I'm unable to find the willpower to tell him to stop.

I thought about how great my orgasms had been, but they had been a little lacking. I knew what I needed in order for them to be "complete." I needed to feel his cock spasming inside of me. I needed to feel his cum striking my cervix. I needed to feel his warm semen flooding my vagina. I could have it if I wanted it; all I had to do was say the word...

"If you want, you can cum in me."

What the fuck did I just say? Surely, I-

He plunged into me before I could finish my thought. Five or six strokes and he was unloading his warm fluids into my needy snatch. My body greedily accepted his seed. Oddly, I didn't orgasm, so I still didn't have that sense of completeness that I had been missing.

He didn't stop fucking me, though. Without a word, he got up and went to the kitchen. I heard him pour a glass of water and gulp it down quickly. Then he was back on me in a flash. I suppose that because he came inside me that he thought that he could do that whenever he wanted now. Oh no, what have I done?

I worried mindlessly, feeling the worry instead of articulating it into words and thoughts. Well, I guess it wasn't the end of the world. He had helped me orgasm half a dozen times or so, so my emotions reasoned that I "owed" him. Could I let him use me as his own personal fuckdoll, though? I suppose I didn't have any choice at the time, given that I was completely restrained. I had no choice but to let him fuck me as long and hard as he liked. Hopefully, I would orgasm by the time he was done with me so that I would finally be fully sated, and I could figure out what to do about "us" later.

With a sudden, deep thrust, he bottomed out inside me and exploded his warm essence into me again. I shook all over as I received his sperm that he aggressively pounded into my splayed, helpless snatch. Frustratingly, I still hadn't orgasmed, and I didn't know why. He lay on top of me, breathing deeply, crushing me into the mattress. He wiggled the tip of his nose against my own, then smiled and said, "One more time, yeah?"

It would actually be two more times, two long, intimate fucks that still didn't leave me satisfied. He used me as he desired, and when he was done, he let me go, leaving me with the footage of our encounter. I tried to orgasm from the video, but it was like I had some kind of mental block that was preventing me from doing so. Sexually frustrated, I had to take a sleeping pill to get to sleep that night.

*****

After class the next day, I went straight to my room to sort out my feelings and my inability to orgasm. I might as well have skipped the entire day because I didn't hear a word that my professors were saying. All I could think about was Adam's hot cock splitting me open and filling me up. Pumping his sperm into me whenever he wanted. How can I tell him that the night before had been a mistake? That there was an order to things that we had messed up by having sex after we were already living together as friends?

I didn't know what to do other than to try to move out, so that's what I did. I looked for other places to live and for roommates, but unfortunately, I couldn't find anything. I wanted to fuck Adam, but a part of me thought that I'd never orgasm again until we were living apart. I had to move out so I could date him because I could no longer orgasm. It sucked, but I felt like it had to be done. To test the idea, I stripped and lay face down on my bed and tried masturbating again. If I orgasmed, then maybe I wouldn't have to move out. Oh, but how will Adam make it without me? He'll have to find a new roommate...

Cursing myself for worrying about things while rubbing one out, I worked up a sweat as I tried to cum. My fingers slipped along the sides of my clit; my juices leaked out of me in order to make room for more. Pussy on fire, my ass bucked at the air as I imagined myself getting drilled by Adam's girthy meat. I was so close...

I didn't feel an orgasm, but I did feel Adam's cock sliding into me with ease, and his hands grabbing my hips. Oh no! What is he doing? Did he set up the camera? What's happening?

I looked around and didn't see the camera. Was he fucking me for "inspiration," with the intention of cumming inside me? Blank shock gripped me as he pounded my pussy, while I continued to play with my button trying to orgasm. It was such a fucked-up situation. I should have been having the time of my life, but instead I had some kind of psychological block that was preventing me from enjoying the ravishing that I was receiving. I wanted to let go and let it happen naturally, but my beliefs about relationships wasn't allowing that to happen.

His pacing changed and I prepared. When he came, I hoped to cum with him.

His cock throbbed within me. Once, twice...

This is it. Just let it happen. He's fucking owning my tight little pussy; just enjoy it!

Another throb, and his semen was pulsing into me. I wanted to cum so bad, but at most, all I felt was possibly a minor orgasm, allowing me to sense how powerfully I could cum if it were to happen completely. I was so frustrated.

Then next thing I knew, I was waking up naked, on my bed. I was surprised that I could have fallen asleep with such overwhelming sexual need raging within me. My mind was completely fucked. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. All I knew was that my pussy was hot and wet and ready for action, that I didn't want Adam to fuck me, and that I wouldn't be able to say "no" to him if he desired me.

I rolled onto my back, grabbed a tit with one hand, and slapped at my clit with the other.

"Please," I whined with my eyes closed. "Fucking PLEASE!"

After a moment, I felt a hand close around my wrist. Opening my eyes, I saw Adam, naked and erect, hauling me out of bed and leading me out of my room. He took me to his own room and sat on the edge of his bed with his cock standing straight up.

"Hop on," he said.

Of course, I had no choice but to obey. That's how it felt, anyway. I didn't know how to tell him that I didn't want to fuck him. After all, we'd fucked several times already, I had told him that he could cum in me, and I had also said that if he'd done something before that he could do it again whenever he wanted to. Regardless, I straddled the tip of his dick with my scalding, sodden pussy, and rested my dainty hands on his broad shoulders. He made no move to get his cock inside me. Was he really expecting me to do all the work? When I didn't really want to have sex with him? It was absolute madness.