Bound Fun with My Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really think that it's going to stay that way if you keep this up?"

"Megan, you don't get it. Adam respects my boundaries so much that he stopped me from fucking him."

"Oh yeah... Why is that so easy to forget?"

"Probably because it's hard to imagine to begin with."

"So, do you think that he'll respect your boundaries if..."

"He won't fuck me unless I tell him that it's ok. I have nothing to worry about with Adam..."

*****

"Today we're going to try something new, LOL, wink emoji," I spoke hastily into my phone between classes. How I love speech-to-text. "Today I want some good fucking gifs! See you after school!"

I hurriedly hit send and went into my next class. As usual over the last week or two, I had problems concentrating; all I could think about was Adam and his delicious cock. How I wanted it lodged firmly at the back of my throat. I sighed, knowing that it wasn't going to happen unless I could find another place to live and find a suitable replacement roommate. I checked with friends, and friends of friends, daily. What can I say, I needed his dick.

Guys and girls had been hitting on me all the time since Adam and I started messing around. They had before, but it increased a lot since I began smiling basically every second of the day.

My phone vibrated. It was Adam. Three thumbs up, an eggplant, and rain drops. I chuckled to myself over his joke because I knew that he wouldn't fuck me without my permission. Would he cum on me, though? I still wasn't sure about the other day when he said he was going to put more oil on me. Was it oil, or was it cum? He had warmed up the oil, so it was difficult to know for sure.

I mused over my own joke in my text to him about trying something new. It had been days since we last took pictures, so I felt like I had to rein in his "inspiration" sessions with me so he wouldn't take things too far. Admittedly, I had been the one to almost cross the line the day before. Well, he had started it, I told myself. I had to make myself feel ok about what had been happening somehow.

I blinked and I was standing in my living room, keys in one hand and purse in the other; my bookbag was on the ground by the door. Ok... I guess I had been a little preoccupied thinking about what Adam was going to do to me later. With me. What he was going to do with me. Wow, I seriously need to get laid...

He got home soon after I did. Locking the door behind him, he made a beeline right for me and grabbed ahold of my wrist and started to drag me off to my bedroom. I already wanted him to fuck me. However, he stopped, then flung me onto the couch.

"Stay right there," he barked.

He went into my room and came back with the camera and my box of goodies. He set up the camera and hit the record button.

"I want you to actively resist me, do you understand? Really give it everything you've got."

"Yeah, that'll be hot. So, you know what I want? Are we going to do what we should have been doing for days now?"

He nodded emphatically. "Oh, yeah. I'll give you your fucking gifs..."

I found his response to be rather odd, but I was ready to fool around with him, so I let it pass. "O... Ok... Well, I'm ready when you are..."

He was on me before I had time to register that he had moved. One instant, he was a few steps away; the next, he was ripping my clothes off. Literally, he ripped my shirt and panties getting them off of me. I didn't know what had gotten into him, but I liked it. I liked it liked it. A lot. And I fought him the entire time. I actually tried to stop him, knowing that I wouldn't be able to, but nonetheless trying my hardest, and yet it still seemed like he was only using 10% of his strength.

Adam had stripped me naked, but I still felt so incredibly hot. He cuffed my forearms together behind my back, then my ankles to my wrists. After quickly stripping himself, he sat down on the couch and dropped me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. I was blindfolded and gagged pretty soon after that. I was trying to resist him as he told me to do, but I was quickly tiring myself out. I breathed deeply through my nose trying to catch my breath.

He situated me on top of his erection such that I might be able to slide right over his cock if our positioning changed ever so slightly. I wasn't worried, because I knew that he wouldn't let that happen, even though I was still wiggling around. His hands on my hips held me in place, after all. It was fine.

My knees sank into the back of the couch somewhat. His glans just enough to lodge up against my hole where it belonged. Well, I would rather it have been inside me completely, but for the time being it was where it was, uhh... supposed to be.

Adam's hands fell to the couch, and I writhed my body on top of his cock. My knees felt like they were sinking even further into the back of the couch. I was beginning to feel a bit nervous, like he was going to let me fall onto his erection. I actually began struggling for real, mumbling through the gag in my mouth.

"Yes, that's it. Perfect. You're doing great," he whispered, wrapping his arms around me.

Oh, no! He thinks I'm acting! Well, at least I don't have to worry about him fucking me...

"You know, I was a little surprised when you said you wanted fucking gifs. Not terribly surprised, but still, I thought that you'd have asked for it in person..." he said.

What is he talking about? Does he think that I want his dick inside me? Oh, no, did he misunderstand my text message? Did a speech-to-text failure literally fuck me? I struggled even more and was getting out of breath. I squeezed my vaginal muscles to try to prevent his dick from slipping inside of me, but I knew that it was a just a matter of time. He thought I told him that I wanted it... What straight man wouldn't fuck me if given permission?

I stopped struggling because I was getting too tired. He groped my tits leisurely while I resisted my fate, patiently waiting for me to work his cock inside me. Is he seriously going to let me do all the work? Is he not going to be an active participant? Is he going to just sit there until I fuck him? When I don't even really want to?

"Wow, you're so tight. I hoped that you would be, but you've seriously exceeded all expectations. You're having such a hard time getting me inside you... Is my cock really that thick, or are you that tight?"

I struggled a bit more, even though I knew that I shouldn't, until he crushed me against his chest and held me firmly to him.

"Don't force it if it's not going in," he said, stroking my hair. "I'm in no hurry. Oh, and feel free to rest if you're too tired."

It was strange. Although I wanted him to fuck me, I didn't actually want him to. It was just a desire that I believed I shouldn't follow through with. Meanwhile, Adam thought that I wanted it, and I had no way to tell him that I didn't. Even if we had established a safeword, it wouldn't have done any good with the gag in my mouth. Soon, I would be fucked.

I stopped fighting him completely. He fondled my firm ass while my vaginal resistance crumbled. I didn't know how much longer I'd be able to prevent my body from accepting his cock. He pushed me off of his chest a little so that gravity could change our relationship forever. With his arms still around me, I had nowhere to go, and my pussy was getting so wet that Adam was sure to be inside of me in a minute or two at most.

I felt one of his hands leave my back, and then a finger swiped up my slit and briefly rubbed my clit. I involuntarily tightened my vaginal sphincter even more than I already was, then relaxed it just enough that his glans slipped inside me. I immediately resisted even though I knew that my pussy had already been defeated. It would be thoroughly fucked and creamed before the night was through, and probably multiple times.

Sure, I'd enjoy it, but I didn't want to enjoy it because it wasn't supposed to be happening. I wasn't supposed to have the head of his dick in my vagina. This was crossing a line that couldn't be uncrossed, and when he came in me like I was sure that he would, I'd never be able to look him in the eyes again. I'd probably move out that night and sleep on my sister's couch, and to make matters worse, I probably wouldn't date him afterwards because I'd be so embarrassed, even if he didn't understand why.

The bastard tickled me, and I sank further down his length. He was filling me up so well that I perversely wanted him to just fuck me already and at least give me a guilty pleasure without the guilt.

"Are you seriously that tight or are you just nervous?" he asked. "I'm pretty sure that you're wet enough," he said, and promptly pushed down on my upper thighs so that I received him completely. "There, isn't that better?" he asked.

I felt incredibly full, so my brain was kind of scrambled at the moment. I distantly noted that he was playing with my boobs and that my breathing was extremely labored. Also, my pussy was so hot that I was sure that steam would come off of it if it were touched with an ice cube. I wasn't aware of much more than that because of the big dick filling me up.

Oh, but I'm not supposed to have his cock in me, no matter how good it feels. I had to find a way to get off of him. I had to at least put in the effort so I could say to myself that I tried. With my ankles bound to my wrists, all I could do to get leverage to get off of him was to push off the couch with the balls of my feet. At the time, however, my lower legs and feet were flat on the couch cushion, with my toes pointed behind me. I would have to get my feet underneath me properly in order to push myself up and off his erection that was currently trapped in me.

So it was that I leaned against him and tried to wiggle off of him and get my feet into position. I wasn't getting far due to the restraints and because my body weight was on my feet. So, I tried everything I could, even flexing my butt muscles. That didn't help out much, and it had the side effect that it caused my vaginal muscles to tighten on him.

"You feel wonderful, Kelly," he said, lightly stroking my lower back. "Oh... Do you need some help?"

Adam actually helped me by moving my feet where I needed them. Maybe now I'll be able to get his cock out of me and he'll take the gag out of my mouth to ask me if something was wrong. And then... and then we'll have a short, awkward conversation, and I'll... what? Move out? I briefly considered the possibility of dating him if that happened. I thought that, if he didn't cum in me, that things between us would be... fine. Yeah. Let's go with "fine."

I pushed up off of the couch and felt mostly empty. It was saddening to feel that glorious cock slip out of me, but it had to be done. The problem was that he was still partially inside me. Calves tired, I fell back down onto him to receive a complete thrust. When our pelvic bones collided, my mind went blank, and my head fell against his shoulder.

"There, there," he said, patting me on the head. "I can do some of the work if you need me to..."

No! If I let him take over, I'll have no way to stop this madness. I quickly rose up, bringing my ample tits to his face, but again, I wasn't able to get high enough to get off of his dick completely. I fell back down and bounced up, trying to get more height, but either my feet were too small, or his cock was too long, or both, so I wasn't able to. Maybe if I try a few times really fast?

I tried; my tits bounced up and down, smacking him in the face once or twice. Settling down onto his cock, my pussy ground against him causing him to moan and to grab my butt with both hands. I didn't mean to. It just kind of... happened.

A part of me was getting worried that I was going to be swept away by my emotions and let myself enjoy it. Can I do that and not feel guilty about it?

I wasn't sure how to feel about things, but one thing that I was sure of was that I was back to bouncing up and down on his cock again. When had that happened? I didn't know, but I was aware enough to notice my boobs frequently and aggressively hitting him in the face. Ok, I guess I am getting swept away...

And yet, I couldn't stop myself. A part of me knew that he wouldn't take control and that I would have to do all of the work. I had no choice but to drain his balls into me. I rationalized my guilty pleasure in order to not feel guilty for it, but the fact that I was the one fucking him had me confused. He was supposed to be fucking me. No, that's not right. He wasn't supposed to have his dick inside me at all. However, in this fucked up scenario that I was caught up in, he should have been doing the work, not me.

I humped him as I thought about how I felt about everything. It was going to take some time for me to process our relationship status, but in the moment, I felt pretty fucking good with his thick dick filling me up repeatedly. I tried not to think about the fact that I was the one doing the fucking, but it was impossible. I was going to milk his dick and feel his semen filling me up, and I was going to like it. It was only a matter of time. Wait... When did I decide that I was going to fuck him to completion? I shouldn't be trying to enjoy myself. Should I?

I was so confused and horny and excited that I wasn't sure what was going on; all I knew was that I was feeling great with his cock inside me. My clit was getting very stimulated in the position we were in, and I felt like I would cum soon. Well, at least I was going to get an orgasm out of all of this. I felt so naughty as my orgasm built. My body began to move on its own accord, smashing and grinding my mound into his pelvis, working my clit so that I'd get a much-needed release. My orgasm was so close, but I felt like it was out of reach, perhaps because I knew deep down that it shouldn't happen, and then-

Click.

I came. So caught up in my orgasm, I wanted him to cum, to feel his liquid warmth filling me up.

However, that didn't happen. When my orgasm finished and I stopped shaking, he picked me up off of him and walked away. What the fuck is happening now?! Is he going to cum on me? I was sure that he had seen my birth control in my nightstand the day that I was trapped and needed his help; he must have known that it was safe to cum inside me.

Adam returned and freed me. I wasn't sure what to say. I had just came from riding his dick, but he didn't, and even though I didn't want him to cum inside me, I still did. What's going on? How did he turn the tables on me, when he doesn't even know about my internal conflict?

I went from thinking that I didn't want him to cum in me, to wanting him to and being disappointed when he didn't. But why didn't he? He apparently thought that I wanted to fuck, so why didn't he finish? What if he's not actually attracted to me enough to cum from fucking me? The thought was extremely anxiety-inducing.

"That was fun. We should do that again sometime," he said, and headed for his room.

I inspected the camera. "Where are the pictures, Adam?!"

"Yeah... About that... You don't get the pictures when you cum. Maybe next time..."

*****

What the fuck. Adam had me so confused that I didn't know what to think or how to feel. Should I be mad at him? I checked my phone and saw that when I said that I wanted "some good fucking gifs" that the actual text that was sent was "some fucking gifs." Fucking speech-to-text. The entire nature of our relationship had changed, and I didn't know what to make of it. He thought that I asked for his dick to be inside me. He knew that I orgasmed, and he kept the pictures from me because of it. He intentionally didn't cum. Well, maybe. I didn't have a clue what I was supposed to do.

I wanted to talk to my sister about it, but I had no idea how to explain it to her. She had barely understood the idea Adam had stopped me from fucking him. I tried to find a counselor that I could talk to about it, but I couldn't get an appointment for several days, so it would have to wait until after the weekend. I didn't know whether or not I could go another four or five days without getting all of this off of my chest without exploding.

After class ended the next day, I drove straight home to talk to him about things, and I hoped that it would go better than the last time I tried after he had first walked in on me. My problem was that I had absolutely no idea how to bring up the subject.

I got home before he did, so I did my best to try to busy my mind. Doing homework was impossible, I couldn't focus on anything but dick. His dick. I should probably orgasm before he comes home so I can get it out of my system and hopefully think clearly. How should I do it...?

I decided to get in the bathtub and let warm water flow onto my clit. A few minutes later, I noticed that my hair was wet, so I decided to go ahead and take a bath. I washed my hair and shaved, and I wish I could tell you that I didn't think about Adam while I was doing it, but I totally was.

After I finished, I drained the water and turned on the faucet to get another quick orgasm, because the first one just wasn't enough. I hoped those two orgasms would allow me to talk to Adam with a clear head and the strength to be able to do so without it being too uncomfortable for me. I got out of the tub on autopilot and went into my room wrapped in my bath towel. I could feel that my pussy was still full of my juices.

I was standing there wondering if I had time to rub out another orgasm before Adam got home, when my towel was yanked off of my body, spinning me around. Adam threw the towel to the side and bent me over the bed before quickly dropping his pants. His fingers sought my pussy and found that I was already wet.

"Prepared yourself for me, did you? That was thoughtful," he said.

I didn't have time to respond before he rubbed his erection up, down, and into my sopping wet slit. I was out of my mind with lust at him just... taking me.

"You feel so good inside me," I said bashfully. I have no idea what I was thinking. I wasn't supposed to be complimenting him; I was supposed to be exploring the status of our relationship.

"Thanks," he said.

"Where's the camera?" I asked while he pounded me.

"I didn't set it up."

Oh damn! He's penetrating me just because he wants to! At least he's not going to cum. I think. To be honest, I had no idea what to expect out of him. I was reasonably certain that he wouldn't cum inside me. I couldn't explain why I thought that at the time; it might have had something to do with the fact that I had a giant dick in me.

"So... you're just fucking me?"

"Pretty much."

"Just because you want to?"

"Yeah."

"What makes you think you can just start fucking me out of nowhere like this?"

"You said that it's ok for me to do if we've done it before," he said, his hips vigorously bouncing off my firm, plump ass.

"Sure, but there's no camera."

"Oh. This is just for inspiration."

"Inspiration," I repeated.

"That's right."

"Well, I guess if it's for inspiration, then it's ok?"

"Is that a question?"

"I don't know."

"If you don't have anything to say, will you please quiet down? I'm trying to fuck you, you know."

"Oooff!" I exclaimed at a particularly hard thrust. "Can you take it easy on me? You're... big."

"That depends on whether or not you'd like me to fuck you for a longer or shorter period of time."