Boundaries Redefined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the heat rise to my cheeks, I gulped. Marcus led me to his study where his computer sat on a grand wooden desk. As I got into position, kneeling under the table, I realized just how vulnerable I felt. The air was thick with a musky scent, more pungent than I remembered from our previous encounter. As Marcus unzipped his pants, the strong, sweaty aroma hit me, almost making me recoil. It was clear he hadn't showered yet.

His cock had a heavy scent, the unmistakable smell of a man's unwashed groin. It was muskier, saltier, with a raw earthiness to it. Trying to push past the initial wave of disgust, I took him into my mouth.

As Marcus focused on the adult content on his screen, I could hear soft moans and the clack of the mouse. The taste of his pre-ejaculate mixed with sweat was overwhelming. He grew harder, the veins of his shaft pulsing against my tongue.

Suddenly, Marcus grabbed the back of my head, his breathing ragged. I braced myself, feeling the first spurt of warmth hit the back of my throat. The taste was intense, salty with a hint of bitterness. As he continued to ejaculate, I focused on swallowing, not wanting to spill a drop.

When he finally pulled away, I was left panting, the taste of him lingering on my tongue. Without even looking at me, Marcus muttered, "I'm going to take a shower now." It was an afterthought, confirming what I had suspected about his earlier state.

Quickly, I got to my feet, feeling dazed, used, and completely out of my depth. I left his condo with a heavy heart, trying to wrap my head around this new dynamic and the depths of my submission.

──♠─❖♠♛♠Q♠♛♠❖─♠──

The aroma of roasted chicken filled the air as I put the finishing touches on dinner. A knock on the door broke my concentration. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I approached the door with caution. Opening it, my heart raced at the sight of Cheryl standing there, a mix of anticipation and mischief in her eyes.

"Jackie invited me over," Cheryl explained, breezing past me into the house.

"Oh, uh, okay. No problem," I stammered, trying to mask my anxiety. Seeing Cheryl again after what had transpired brought back waves of humiliation. The images of that night, of her watching me masturbate, and the taunting remarks about my size, played over in my mind.

Before I could recover, Jackie entered the home, her heels clicking confidently on the hardwood floor. "There you are, Cheryl! Thanks for coming over." She glanced at me, her gaze unreadable, then made her way to the living room, getting settled in.

I tried to focus on serving dinner, feeling the weight of Cheryl's amused gaze on me. Just when I thought the worst was behind me, Jackie spoke up. "Spencer, could you fetch your chastity device, please?"

Confused and embarrassed, I hesitated for a moment before nodding and making my way to the bedroom. As I searched for the steel cage, I overheard Jackie's voice, explaining to Cheryl.

"He doesn't wear it during work hours. It's not practical. And well... sometimes he has... accidents."

Returning to the dining area, I tried to steady my breathing, holding the device in my hand. The two women looked up at me, Jackie's expression one of authority and Cheryl's one of glee.

Jackie continued, "Spencer, in order for you not to have any more Cuckold Tears, you'll need to relieve yourself. It seems it helps with the... leakage."

Cheryl giggled, her delight evident. "Oh, how fun!" she exclaimed.

Jackie's eyes twinkled mischievously. "And to make things more interesting, you'll recount your first events as Marcus' Personal Cocksucker while you do it."

As I began to undress, Cheryl's eyes widened with realization and glee. "Well, what do we have here?" she exclaimed with a laugh, her gaze fixed on the lace panties that clung to my frame. The feminine fabric contrasted starkly with my masculine physique. "Looks like someone's truly embracing their new role," she teased, her laughter echoing in the room, making me feel even smaller.

My face flushed with embarrassment. Masturbating in front of Cheryl once was humiliating enough, but this? This was on another level. Yet, I couldn't refuse. I took a deep breath and continued to undress, every moment of my submission to Marcus replaying in my head.

Cheryl's laughter and teasing remarks punctuated my retelling. "Wait, so you're telling me, you actually suck cock now? This is too good!"

Feeling the sting of their laughter and the weight of my own shame, I continued, each detail making me feel more exposed and vulnerable. My hand moved faster, and soon, I felt the familiar build of an orgasm. Once it was over, and I was left panting and exposed, the two women clapped sarcastically.

"Well done, Spencer," Jackie praised with a mocking tone, while Cheryl giggled uncontrollably.

And there I stood, more humiliated than I'd ever felt, desperately trying to gather the remnants of my dignity.

Once I'd finished, the room was filled with a heavy silence, save for Cheryl's stifled giggles and Jackie's stern look. "Clean that up," Jackie directed, nodding towards the mess I'd made. As I hastened to obey, I felt the weight of both women's gazes on me, an unnerving blend of amusement and judgement. When the cleanup was done, Jackie approached, holding the chastity device, and swiftly locked it in place. I reached for my clothes, but she held up a hand to stop me. "Leave them. You'll dine as you are," she commanded. The remainder of the evening was surreal. The stark contrast of me, exposed and vulnerable, against the two women, fully dressed and comfortable, was palpable. And yet, beyond my obvious state of undress, dinner unfolded as any typical meal might - with conversation, laughter, and the clinking of silverware.

──♠─❖♠♛♠Q♠♛♠❖─♠──

The weekend had arrived and, predictably, Marcus was over. The sounds coming from the master bedroom were more intense than usual, with Jackie's vocal expressions echoing throughout the house. Trying to distract myself, I signed into the interracial cuckolding site and was immediately greeted by a message from clairesHubby.

clairesHubby: Hey Spencer! How's your day been so far?

loverHer: Hey James. Quite the day. Marcus is here, and let's just say Jackie is... really getting into it today.

clairesHubby: Ah, those days with Claire can be wild. Speaking of wild, how's dealing with the cuckold tears going? You mentioned it before.

loverHer: It's a rollercoaster, James. The humiliation is intense, yet there's an underlying arousal. And Marcus? He's dubbed me his "Personal Cocksucker".

clairesHubby: That's quite the development, Spencer. How's that sitting with you?

loverHer: It's... different. Very different. And the other day, after I cleaned Jackie, Marcus sort of mimed like he was taking me from behind. Talk about feeling dominated.

clairesHubby: Domination can have its place. Claire and I have ventured there a few times. Just remember why you're doing it.

Just as I was about to reply, my phone pinged with a message from Marcus: "Cleanup time."

loverHer: Gotta run, James. Duty calls. We'll chat soon?

clairesHubby: Of course, Spencer. Stay strong. It's all for her.

Taking a steadying breath, I logged off, bracing myself for the imminent cleanup duty in the master bedroom.

I gingerly entered the bedroom, my heart thundering in my chest at the sight before me. Marcus lay sprawled out, his impressively large member, semi-flaccid, draped leisurely over his left thigh. Jackie was cuddled close, nestled in a fetal-like position with her head resting on his chest, her gaze intently focused on his groin area. The air was thick with the musky scent of their lovemaking, and I could feel a mixture of dread and arousal course through me.

Reading the situation, I understood my role. Approaching Marcus, I gently began to lick the remnants of their shared passion from his balls and up the shaft of his imposing cock. As I took the weight of him in my mouth, the taste of both of their juices mingling was both humbling and intoxicating. As I worked, I could feel him growing, stretching my mouth wider as he hardened. Unexpectedly, Marcus gripped the base of his now turgid member, stroking himself while I continued to suck the tip. But just as suddenly, he pulled out and got up, leaving the bed and me in a daze.

Jackie shifted, lying on her back and spreading her legs invitingly. As I moved towards her, the sight of her glistening, gaped-open pussy hit me hard. The realization that Marcus had resized her in a way I never could with my four-inch appendage was a potent blend of humiliation and acceptance. So engrossed in my thoughts, I flinched when a cold wet sensation touched the small of my back, dripping down onto my exposed rear.

"Get up on your knees," Marcus ordered sternly, as he applied more of the slippery substance around my puckered asshole. My mind raced, and as I realized what was about to happen, panic threatened to overtake me.

Sensing my trepidation, Jackie cupped my face in her hands, her eyes communicating love and assurance. Her gesture, though gentle, also conveyed a silent encouragement. I felt the pressure of Marcus positioning himself behind me, and then the sharp, searing pain as he began his entry. The initial breach of my ring was almost unbearable, tears streaming down my face as a whimper escaped my lips. But as he pressed deeper, past that initial barrier, the sharp pain gave way to a dull ache and then to an unexpected, strange fullness.

Emotions swirled within me -- shame, humiliation, and a perverse form of intimacy. I was being taken by another man, right in front of my wife, the woman I loved. As Marcus's movements grew more intense, a pressure built deep within me. My prostate, now under direct assault, sent jolts of unexpected pleasure through my body. As Marcus reached his peak, a torrent of sensations overwhelmed me, culminating in my own release -- a humiliating ejaculation through my chastity device.

The room fell silent, save for the trio of heavy breaths echoing our shared, raw experience.

──♠─❖♠♛♠Q♠♛♠❖─♠──

12