Boundaries, Shattered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, some people were still bringing it up every chance they got. John, for example, ever the prankster, just today sent every person in the building some cringe-inducing meme featuring the Banjo Kid from "Deliverance" and photos of an area affected by some type of fungus or something which stays in the Bible Belt in spring and spreads to the rest of the country in the summer, with those photographies being adorned with the dates of the day before the law's ratification and the day of ratification.

Not knowing how to reply, he just decided to recap the situation to his wife. Maybe she didn't catch it? She was caught in her imagination quite a lot and didn't watch the news. It wasn't completely inconceivable that she missed this and only realized she needed a recap after realizing she didn't understand half the jokes people around her were saying.

Still slightly surprised, he started typing as he finished the last cheeseburger.

"You mean that debate to legalize incest? Just today we joked about it. Everyone seemed to go crazy over it but then someone pointed out there are already countries where it's legal, and eventually some kind of compromise was reached. Some "don't ask, don't tell" type of thing. Doesn't mean we aren't gonna keep joking about it tho." He felt oddly proud of himself for recapping this to his wife, thinking she had somehow missed this.

"And do you remember that small porn company which immediately latched onto it saying they will offer incest-themed content. Specifically, incest-themed game shows where various incestuous couples compete for money." Martina replied, making Eric realize that it was he who needed to have those things recapped.

There was a company offering something like that? That sounded like some cheap porno's plot. What the hell could such a game show consist of? Which sister can make her brother cum the soonest? Which son can moan "Mommy!" the hardest while getting his ass slapped by her? Which daughter can...

He stopped his train of thought as an image of Selena flashed across his mind.

God, his daughter had grown. As tall as him (170 cm, where did she get the genes for it?), beautiful foxy face with cat-like emerald green eyes. Luscious, silky, raven hair.

And big fucking tits.

His blood-filled cock twitched as he realized this. Fuck, that slender frame of hers might've been helping her fake it, but as he flashed an image of her in his mind, he realized she had probably the biggest rack he had seen in person in the last couple of months.

Or years.

Or ever.

Bigger than any of the young interns at his company. Except maybe, no, no, definitely bigger than Mary's. Definitely the biggest.

Now, of course, wasn't the first time he noticed, or realized, this fact. They lived under one for her entire life, the 20 years since her birth. He noticed all the changes of his little girl's body, whether he wanted to or not. However, thanks to a little detail of remembering he was her goddamned father, he managed to do his best to ignore the fact that his little girl just so happened to have grown up by now into a serious example of feminine perfection, getting a cute, round, slappable ass and watermelon-sized tits in the process.

So far, he managed to mostly ignore it.

But now, with his dick dry and balls full, the realization fully hit him.

The best pair of young buxom tits he had ever seen was waiting for him at home and now it was legal to...

"NO!" he barely managed to contain his inner outburst to himself.

His cock was filling with blood like a tampon.

His wife was texting him about incest.

This was not a state in which thinking about his daughter was a good idea.

His young, tight, fit, slender daughter, with those mammoth jugs of hers hanging from her tight frame just waiting to...

OK, this was wrong. He needed to stop thinking about his daughter like some lecherous creep. He was horny, true, but this was just sick.

Finishing his order, he quickly wrote a response to his wife's message, packed his things and left for his car.

It might be legal now, he reminded himself as he was walking to his car, but thinking like that about his daughter is still...

The image of his daughter returned to his mind now. Except where she previously was clothed, with her breasts visible only as an outline forcing her T-shirt off of her chest, she was now nude, with her big tits standing proudly in the air, holding onto her slender frame in an almost unreal fashion.

"Fuck me daddy," she whispered seductively into his ear.

"Does my daddy want to fuck my mouth? Does my daddy want to watch my massive fucking tits swing back and forth as he fucks my small pert mouth?" Now she was on her knees before him.

"Does my daddy want to fuck me like a fuckdoll from some cheap porno? Like some two-dollar whore from a washed-up massage parlor down some dead-end street?" Now, she started feeling his cock through his jeans.

"Does he want to play with my mammoth jugs, to squeeze them, lick them, slap them together and coat them in his warm cumshots? Does my daddy want it? I know what you want daddy. I know what you need," she said as he unzipped his jeans.

"I am what you need. Come and give it to your little girl" she said before his cock slowly filled her warm mouth.

He slammed the door to his car almost strong enough to break it, almost as if trying to slap those thoughts out of his head via the door. This was insane. He was going to be home in half an hour at most. He had to stop himself from thinking about his daughter in this way, as soon as possible. Where the fuck were those thoughts even coming from? He had never thought of her in this way before.

Before he started this challenge with his wife, that is.

Before that, he had not thought about his daughter as anything else than that. His daughter. But while he did not realize it, as he started to go day by day with his balls prepared to burst, the barriers between her and all the other young, well-endowed women he saw started to blur. Now, they completely disappeared. As he felt his the blood pulsing in his cock, he realized that now, to the dark corners of his sex-starved mind, she was just like the rest of them. A nubile, busty fuckdoll for his hard cock...

He shuddered to himself at how far a couple of text messages from his wife, merely mentioning incest, led his thoughts. If he came home in a state anywhere near the one he was in now, and poor Selena crossed his path dressed in anything else than a nun's habit...

This conversation had better turn innocent again quick, or he might go crazy here.

He looked at the message he sent her.

"Nope, didn't catch that why".

No reply so far.

Martina stared at the message breathlessly for minutes.

Now, she knew it was to come. There was no way out of this except to either continue to needlessly beat about the bush or write the cold, hard truth of why she was messaging him. Minute by minute she starred into the display of her phone thinking what to do, frantically trying to find a way to soothe her unsuspecting husband into the biggest shock of his life, and couldn't find any. Then, she decided to just go straight to the point.

"Selena wants to go with you on the Father/Daughter show they are making. As contestants I mean, not audience members or anything like that." Martina waited for an answer.

Eric read her answer.

Eric read her answer again.

Eric read her answer again and his mind finally fully grasped what was written there.

Eric read her answer again and his cock stained his boxers with a small wave of precum.

Eric read her answer again and felt as if he had a heart attack. All the blood in his body seemed to freeze immediately. Countless thoughts raced through his head, though he had no idea what any of them meant.

He stared at the phone. Finally, he forced his now shaking hands to write a reply.

"What?" was all he got out at that moment. Did she truly mean what she wrote?

"This is a joke right?" He added. It had to be. It just had to.

There was no way. There was simply no way his withdrawn, obedient, smart, well-behaved daughter could've wanted that. His sweet, big titted, hot vixen of a daughter...

*beep*

A message was received.

"No, I'm afraid not honey. She really wants to go there with you. To compete for money. To have sex for money."

He felt his entire world fall on him.

"But, how? Isn't this type of thing still illegal?" Eric was desperately grasping for straws now.

He was utterly desperate now. If this was some sick joke, as he now still hoped and placed all of his momentary sanity on now, then it went well past the point where it should've stopped.

The thought started to fill him with anger.

It must be a joke, this is so ridicu...

*beep*

"It is legal to produce, it is illegal to distribute in the States. The rest of the world is OK." Now his anger erupted, surprising even Eric himself.

"WHY? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER???!" Eric beat the reply into his poor phone's display. All doubts and illusions he had about his position were now gone.

He was angry. He was pissed off, he was creeped-out, he was disgusted and, and...

And aroused.

His cock was rock hard, just as it was ever since the first incestuous thoughts entered his mind just a couple of minutes ago, thoughts which he was now starting to realize were closer and closer to being a reality with every moment.

He was horny as fuck.

His daughter wanted to have sex with him for money.

*beep*

Ignoring reality now, he barely heard the phone's sound.

Only one thought, endlessly repeating, now existed in his mind.

His hot, big titted daughter wanted to have sex with him for money.

*beep*

The second message received.

"I don't know that honey. She only told me that we need money and when I agreed she pulled this out at me and told me that I need to do this and that I'll be risking our family's happiness if I don't do this."

"That thing about us being celibate was also her idea, to get you into the mood or something."

That was Selena's idea as well?

His daughter planned for him to be sexless for weeks just for this? To have sex with him for money? And his wife went with it just like that? For what? They weren't that bad-off financially. Sure, they weren't rich, but they did just fine. Why the fuck would Selena want to do this? Why the fuck would his wife go with it?

"Tell her to stuff it. When I come back home, I want her to apologize to me for suggesting that bullshit." Eric replied to his wife.

"She's not going to do that. She was preparing this for weeks. She wants to do this and she's not taking no for an answer." Martina replied.

To his own surprise, he started feeling desperate now.

He tried to find some hint from his wife of this entire conversation being some kind of joke but could find none. His wife loved jokes, but she would never think of one with this subject matter, especially not given what she went through under her father.

"Well, she'll have to. Or I'll beat some sense into her." Eric replied desperately.

"You know you won't. You'll never touch her. She's your little princess and always was. You don't have the guts to be tough with her."

She was right.

He had no real idea what to do. He was going home, not having any idea what his daughter might do, no idea what he was gonna do, no idea what might happen.

As he fired-up his car's engine, he summarized the situation he was in.

Just a couple minutes ago, when he walked into that McDonald's, his life was normal. Just a couple minutes ago, his life was the same as it was for years and years before. Just a couple minutes ago, he was a normal family man, working a normal if boring job for a small but acceptable wage, living with a wife he had sex with and a daughter they were raising.

Now this formula was broken. Now, his daughter wanted to have sex with him. His daughter wanted to have sex with him in front of strangers for money. His daughter wanted him to strip her naked, to slap her tight ass until it was bleeding. For money. To ram his cock down her throat until she was gagging and puking. For money. To pound her pink pussy until his limp cock would break. For money. In front of strangers...

He forced himself to repress those thoughts and, with them, his persistent arousal at the situation he found himself in. Backing out of the McDonald's' parking lot, he embarked on his 10-minute voyage home.

After the longest ten minutes of driving in his life, he stopped in front of his home.

+++Homecoming+++

"He's here. You did everything the way I wanted?" Selena asked her mom.

"Yes, everything as you wanted it dear. I think I'm going to sleep now and pray that you truly know what you are doing."

"OK," Selena answered. She felt her pussy twitch and moisten as she heard her father coming. This was going to be fun.

She heard the door open and slam, finished by the sound of masculine footsteps.

For a couple of minutes, nothing happened. Time seemed to stand still. "Probably still preparing some speech." she thought to herself and giggled. Her father had no idea what she had prepared for him, all those weeks ago.

"Selena!" Eric called out. "We really need to talk. Urgently!"

"Comiiing!" she called back. She pulled herself from the sofa in the living room she was laying in and moved to the entrance where her father was waiting for her with a stern look on his face.

A look that survived only as long as his brain realized what he was looking at. And when it did, all the arousal he was suppressing in the car hit him at once.

"Wha-What are you doing?! Selena!" he screamed as he looked at his daughter's naked body. Her beautiful naked body. It looked exactly like he imagined. No, even better. She was even bustier, even curvier. He never thought he would ever see a beauty like her naked in his home, before him.

"What, I can't walk around the way I want in my family house? In the house where I grew up and walked around naked since I learned to walk anyway?" she said as she smiled coyly. Her father had the purest deer-in-the-headlights look she had seen for a long time. Did he still hope her mother's text messages were just some joke?

He definitely had no idea this would happen, at least.

"C'mon daddy, why don't you also get naked. We are family, we have nothing to hide from each other anyway," she said teasingly, seeing his transfixed gaze fixated at her buxom chest. This was even easier than she had thought it would be.

Hearing those words from his daughter seemed to at least somehow break the trance her father seemed to have slipped into. "A-Are you... You are completely out of your mind! What the hell is this supposed to be? Some porno? Young lady, get dressed or go to your room until you get to your senses. And whatever the hell is this incest show thing..." his daughter did not give him a chance to finish his sentence.

"That incest show thing," she said authoritatively as she started walking to her father, bringing the distance between them to a half.

"Is what we are going to be competing in in a month," she said and watched her father for a couple of seconds. Whatever burst of sense her father had experienced a moment prior had completely evaporated by now, just as suddenly as it came. Eric was now shamelessly ogling her body. His fixed gaze was completely enthralled by her buxom chest. Every attempt to look away seemed to end at her shaved, pink pussy or her shapely legs. She knew what he wanted. He wanted what she, all those weeks ago, decided he needs to want if they are to ever have a chance to escape their lower-class existence... He wanted her. He wanted sex. He wanted it now. He was now in the midst of the longest dry spell since he started masturbating daily as a twelve-year-old boy, and there was only one way out of it.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy," she said mockingly as she came face-to-face with her father.

Her pussy twitched as her erect nipples came into contact with his T-shirt. Her father wasn't the only horny person in this house.

"You are quite a naughty boy, aren't you? Ogling your daughter's tits like that. Your daughter's big tits." she said suggestively as her right hand shot for his crotch, grabbing his erect cock.

"Selena, what the fuck are you doing?!" Eric yelped as his daughter's slender hand squeezed his hard shaft. He tried to get away from her only to realize he was backed against a cupboard. Well, that and the fact his body seemed to barely listen to him anyway. He was incredibly aroused. He was horny as fuck. He was breathing heavily, almost struggling for air. Selena could feel the blood beating in his cock like crazy and it made her horny, moist pussy twitch even more. His rock-hard cock felt like a baton, ready to beat the sense into anyone messing with its owner. This was even hotter than she had expected. Her pussy was starting to feel as if it was on fire. She was going to have fun with his tool today, no matter what.

Now that they were face-to-face, she realized how attractive he was. Sure, he looked like an overgrown nerd like the ones she did her best to ignore in high school (quite hard due to the obsession with her some of them had), and he was the same height as her, a far cry from the towering hunks she cherished every time she got a chance to fall on her knees before one. But there was just something about her father which aroused her. His eyes, his smell, his figure, his raw presence, the way he carried himself, the way he was ogling her body now. There was simply something attractive about him, and it was setting her loins ablaze now.

"OK, time for the main menu," she thought to herself, while he continued to wordlessly ogle her bust.

"You really like them, eh?" his eyes shot up to meet hers "30G. Just like Kate Upton, according to the websites I read. And you guys sure do seem to love them just as much as hers." her left hand grabbed his right.

"Just try," she said as she put his hand on her left breast. Her pussy twitched as he squeezed it and started to tease her hard nipple. She didn't expect her father's hand to feel so nice on her body. Her burning pussy was starting to leak from the situation she put herself in.

Eric felt his cock almost explode as his hand came into contact with his daughter's beautiful flesh. He was now breathing through the mouth. Selena had no doubt his boxers were already stained with precum.

"We-we really shouldn't do this," said Eric, as he did nothing to stop it.

"I think we should," Selena said firmly. "And I think I'm not the only one here who thinks so," she said as she squeezed his rock-hard shaft, forcing him to grunt.

"Why don't you explore a little bit more?" she said as she took his hand off of her breast and put it on her ass, pulling herself closer to him in the process. When he put his second hand on her ass as well, she knew she won.

Their bodies were now clutched together.

Eric couldn't take this anymore. Looking into his daughter's lovely face, feeling her tight, blossoming body pressing against his, he had enough. He needed sex, right now.

His lips shot to meet hers. Their tongues and lips feasted on each other for a minute. Her mouth felt so warm and inviting, her tongue so soft. Eric almost came right then and there, forcing him to cut short their forbidden (well, not exactly now) making-out session. Quickly, he started to take off his T-shirt.

"Keep it on," Selena said. "I like it when guys have them on while I do my work," she said.

"You mean" he stammered before he gasped as Selena sunk to her knees.

"Yep," she said as her hands went to unzip his jeans. "Try to make this worth my effort," she said cockily.

Eric was completely enthralled by the sight before him. His fantasy just came true.