Boundaries, Shattered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaah, thanks!" Eric replied, feeling a shot of pleasure wash through his body as Selena sped up the pace of her sucking.

"Is there a problem, Mister Santos?" the grey-haired man spoke in a semi-ironic tone. For some reason, it sounded to Eric as if he was about to say "Senor", instead of "Mister", before censuring himself at the last minute. Not much of an uncommon occurrence at the company.

"No-oh, no, not at all, sir," Eric replied, trying to hide the pleasure overwhelming him.

"I'm asking because, and you might think I might be going blind now, Mister Santos, but I can't shake off the feeling that you are sitting on a toilet right now?" the wrinkled man asked matter-of-factly, trying to make the ridiculous question sound as much like a neutral observation as possible.

Eric felt a cold breeze run through his body as he heard the words. This was the first time someone noticed.

"Erm, no sir, no, I don't know why you think so," he stammered, right as he realized he had a perfect reply ready.

"I'm sorry," the man replied, not meaning it. He saw this a few times already. Realizing he was right, he continued "It's just, the way you talk, your facial expressions it's all..."

"I'm sorry for interrupting sir, but, my daughter is here with me," he said as he pointed the screen to his left. In moments, Selena's face filled the screen.

"Hi, sir," Eric cringed at the casual way she talked to the man, "My dad is too serious to make fun of you, trust me," she said as her face left the frame.

"I hope you aren't trying to imply I take my daughter with me when I go to the toilet. Just what would I do with her?" he said, trying to sound shocked as his daughter went back to her knees before him.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir," the man replied, shocked. "I'm sorry for such a sick suggestion, sorry." He was frantically apologising.

"No need to apologize sir," Eric said, "We all make mistakes."

"Yes quite right," the man replied, "We are quite low on time, should we go back to business?"

"I'm waiting for that," Eric said.

"In a nutshell, I had a few people look at your idea, they really like some parts of it," the man said excitedly, "Not all of it, but enough for you to be able to look forward to a promotion and a major pay rise."

"Thanks, sir," Eric said, "Is that all?"

"Yes. Goodbye," was the reply.

As he put the laptop down, a "Pop" sound filled the room and a shockwave of pleasure ran through his body as his daughter's lips left his cockhead.

"I thought this would go on forever," she said annoyed, "My jaw is already going sore."

"Just finish," Eric replied.

"You already came three times, did you overdose on viagra or something?" she said.

"So? You got me hard, you can finish it," he said, "Remember, we are getting ready for that show. We need to train as much as possible, which means you won't be leaving your knees much."

"You're a serious fucking perv, and from me, that's a lot," she said. With a sigh, she brought her lips back on his cock.

"And you," he said as he pushed her head deeper on his cock, "Are a dirty fucking slut. My dirty fucking slut." he said with a deep moan as she resumed working on his cock.

If there was one thing Eric learned during the last week of almost non-stop incestuous debauchery with his daughter, it was that her mouth was magical. He was getting addicted to the feeling of her sucking him. She was the best cocksucker he was ever with, by a long shot. He already came three times in the last half hour, and he was a 41 year-old man with his teenage sexual peak safely behind him, and yet, she was about to make him cum again. Without the wrinkled, aged face of his boss in front of him to help him hold his orgasm back, there was nothing to stop him from cumming into her mouth.

Holding her head in place, shoving his cock as deep inside of her mouth as he could, forcing her eyes to water, Eric came with an animalistic grunt, flooding her throat with two shots of cum, which she quickly swallowed.

"Oh fuuuck," he moaned, "I'm spent."

"Can I finally go back to my room now?" she asked cheekily, "I have two assignments to finish, you know."

"Yeah, yeah," was the reply.

"When's she coming?" he asked.

"She's your wife, not mine, you should know that," and with that, she left.

Eric was completely spent. No matter how much he wanted to fuck her again, he knew he needed some rest while waiting for his wife to come home.

The next few hours were spent rather uneventfully until the sound of doors opening finally came.

"Hello my loves," were the first words Eric heard the sweetest voice he knew to say in weeks.

"What was happening while I wasn't here?" she asked. She knew of course, but no matter how little she tried to fake it, she always sounded so genuine.

"Fuckiiiing!" was heard from Selena's bedroom.

"Oh my," Martina sighed and rolled her eyes as she entered the living room. She looked quite different from the last time she was home. Her then-long hair was now reduced to shoulder length. Her mostly ignored nails were perfectly manicured and blood red. Instead of the casual clothing which she left in, she was dressed in an expensive-looking business suit.

"Oh my, indeed," Eric replied, "You look nice. Not that you didn't before but, what happened? You look different. Seriously different."

"Oh nothing really," she replied, "We just found out that the boss of one of Dad's friends is a huge fan of mine. Nice guy. He wanted to meet with me in a restaurant and paid for a small makeover for me. Said I can keep the clothes."

A tinge of jealousy washed over Eric. There was a pretty good chance his wife slept with this man, a tinge which disappeared the moment he realized the situation he was in. He wanted to say something before he was interrupted by a door opening.

"You weren't the only one having fun, don't worry," Selena said as she barged into the room. Martina's eyes briefly widened, then quickly shot accusatorily at Eric and back, as she noticed her daughter was completely naked.

"I don't doubt that honey," she replied, "I know you two. The things that must have been happening there were probably, interesting."

"And you agreed to all of them happening," she heard her daughter's reply.

"Indeed I did," Martina replied cheekily, "Speaking of which," she pulled an ordinary-looking envelope out of her purse and handed it to Eric, "This is from the show you are going on. They also sent an e-mail to our account, but I doubt either of you had enough time to look at it, considering what you were busy doing."

"What's that?" Selena asked as she moved near the couch Eric was sitting on, bending over to get a good look at the just-opened letter, half burying his face in her large breasts as she did so.

The contents of the letter left her expectations disappointed.

"Contact details and an order to meet sometime this week," she said disheartened, "That's really all a recently legalized company offering million dollars sends?" she asked no-one in particular.

"The more you grow up, the more you realize most things are just boring," Eric said matter-of-factly. "And some," he said as he pinched her pink nipple hanging near his face, making her squeal, "Will never get boring, no matter how many times you do them."

"That's fucking hot," Martina reacted. For a second, they forgot she was there.

"Well, whatever," Eric said as he got off the couch, "Get dressed, we're gonna meet with them."

"Now?" his daughter replied.

"They say we can meet with them anytime this week, why wait? Get dressed, I'll call them, we're going to the place where they want to meet with us." he replied resolutely.

"I just came and you're leaving...," Martina said as she rolled her eyes, "When are you guys coming back?"

"Should be just a few hours," Eric replied.

"But I really missed cuddling," Martina said sadly, looking into his eyes, "And other things. Especially the other things."

He also did. A lot. For a moment, Eric had no idea how to respond.

Selena broke the awkward atmosphere with a promise that made Eric's cock twitch. "Don't worry, you'll have a lot of fun tonight. We all will. We'll make up to you for that."

"Are you gonna call them now?" she asked as she saw him looking at her, "We're going now, right?" she asked as she went back to her bedroom.

"Y-Yeah, yeah we are," he replied, looking over the room for his phone.

"There it is," he said as he spotted it at the back of the couch.

The call went quickly. Eric said he and Selena wanted to meet with the show's representative, and that they'll be at the location in an hour and a half. The person on the other end just nodded at everything and wished them luck. After a few minutes, they were dressed up and ready to leave.

"I wasn't sure if this was a good idea at first," Martina spoke just as they were to leave through the door, "But now that I see you two, I know this was a good decision. This should have happened. It made your lives, better." she said almost tearfully.

"We aren't the only ones whose life is getting better," Eric replied snarkily, making his wife blush, "And after this is over, it will make all of our lives much better."

"Goodbye my loves," she said, "I'll be waiting. For the best night of my life. Which means," the tone of her voice changed radically, "Come back ASAP. I don't like waiting." She smiled, and so did Eric.

Getting to his wife and kissing her, he said, "We will. Don't worry."

He still had some questions for her, but they could wait. He looked at his daughter. They could still back down. After this meeting, there would be no way out.

But they won't, and he had no problem with that.

Kissing his beautiful daughter, he said: "Let's go."

And so they did, leaving for an encounter which will forever change their lives.