Boundaries, Shattered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?" Eric answered.

"Lots of people hate their work. I'm far from unique. That doesn't mean we have to do something like that. As much as I dislike working at that place, it still pays enough for us to live on. We aren't Rockefellers, but we live a completely acceptable existence. Not being able to buy every single new type of iPhone or some other shit the moment it comes out does not mean we are starving to death in some God-forsaken ghetto," he was getting more and more animated with each sentence.

"And that's just with what I bring home. Every single time your mother had published a book, we've spent months living in serious comfort. Seriously. Our lives aren't bad enough to warrant this, especially now that you've also started working part-time," Eric said rather desperately.

"Oh yeah. My awesome, under-living-wage paying job, helping me to bring our family's finances up while studying," she said in a deadpan voice as she grabbed her waitress uniform laying near the bed and threw it at Eric.

"I had to do some extra activities just for it to make some kind of actual difference. And by that, I mean you might see some cumstains on that uniform if you look closely."

Eric felt his daughter's words like a punch in the gut.

He looked her in the eyes, saddened.

"So," he stammered "so you are just a whore. That's why you want to fuck your father for money. That's why you were doing this." he said holding up her uniform. He wanted to rip it to pieces. For him, at that moment, that piece of fabric was the most disgusting thing in the world.

"Who were you fucking with? Your boss? His friends? How much did they pay you?" he felt dirty for asking the last bit, but couldn't help.

"No, no and usually about 80 dollars per blowjob," She replied brazenly.

"I'd never do it with Mr. Torres or any of his friends. They are old, creepy, smelly, short guys. Sorry, no attraction from me," she said looking into his eyes. He realized she was making a point to him now.

"Good that you asked about this. It brings me to the second part of the why of our situation. You see, I have a very narrow range of both sexual activities I'm willing to engage in, and people I'm willing to engage in them with," as she started speaking, she got off of the bed and started walking around it, gesticulating gently. Eric couldn't help but notice the way her breasts, covered only by the blue T-shirt she was wearing, were jiggling as she did so. It was impossible not to stare. Was she doing it to him on purpose?

"For the sexual activities, I only accept oral, either giving or, very rarely, receiving. For the people who I do it with, only good looking guys. Good looking, masculine, preferably tall guys my age." Eric couldn't stop ogling her body. Her jiggling tits were entrancing. Her soft, flawless skin, her equally soft, raven hair, they were beautiful. Everything about her seemed perfect. Apart from her massive breasts, none of her features were particularly outstanding. When they came together, however, they created her.

And she was perfect.

"And yet, none of that is really sexual for me," she said, pulling Eric from his trance.

Seeing the way she was looking at him, he realized she wanted him to ask her something about that.

"So, what are you getting at? One second you're telling me you whore yourself out, the other it's nothing sexual for you? What are you saying?" he hoped he didn't sound too harshly.

"I mean that I'm asexual," she replied matter-of-factly, leaving Eric confused.

"As in" was all he got out of himself before she cut him off.

"By that, I mean, none of the things I've been doing with those people have been sexual for me. Nothing I've ever done with anyone has ever been sexual for me."

"You see, I simply don't feel those things. The fact that I only give them blowjobs? Simple oral fixation I've had since I was little. Also, it can be fun if you have a lot to work with. The fact that I only ever do it with hot young guys? I'm far from really attracted to them. That doesn't mean they aren't objectively hot, and if I'm supposed to look up at some guy while sucking him, it's infinitely better for that guy to not make me want to puke when I do so."

While she was explaining all of this, Eric was imagining her in action. He saw muscular young studs standing next to each other, watching his busty daughter, with her breasts exposed and her uniform hanging from her waist, pleasuring a lucky one of their friends, waiting until their erect cocks will be graced with the same treatment.

Wait a moment.

If she only ever gave those guys blowjobs, did it mean?

"Basically, I like them, and they like me. Why would they not like me? I'm just about all of their fantasies come together. Whether it's simply about this," she crossed her arms under her breasts as she said that, lifting them. Then, while looking at Eric, she went to squeeze them a few times. Looking at this erotic display, Eric was again starting to get hard. Whatever doubts remained in his mind about sex with her were quickly evaporating.

"Or simply about the power fantasies they can get fulfilled thanks to me, I provide what they want."

"What power fantasies," asked Eric.

"Money-themed ones. You can call it economic domination if you want. Or you can make-up some other name for it. It's not like you already don't spend a lot of time doing things just like that," she giggled.

"Basically," she got back on point "why do you think things like Money Talks, Reality Kings and other things like that are so popular in porn. Men just adore the idea of a proper, normal, working girl turning into a primal whore after having some green flashed in front of her face. The idea that, deep down, every woman is a whore just waiting to be offered her price to be used like fuckmeat, guys love that shit."

"Now, for some guys, this might be, in fact, their reality, instead of just a juvenile power fantasy. Money is a powerful tool and a great motivator, and there are guys with more than enough of it. Most of our customers do not belong to that group. They are lower-middle-class kids like me, mostly subsidizing on part-times and their parents while hoping their college degrees will give them something to break through to the higher circles of society," for some reason, she sighed to herself now. Maybe she was realizing how ashamed she was of herself?

"However, just because they don't have the tools to fulfill their fantasies, doesn't mean they don't have them. Like the others, they also love the idea of randomly picking a girl out of their league, a normal working girl just going through her day, and flash some money before her to get her out of her uniform and down on her knees, to teach her that the proper way for a woman to make money isn't through hours of hard work, but through a couple minutes of pumping sessions and doing everything they want of her," she seemed agitated as she was talking now. So was Eric. No matter how much she was trying to sugarcoat it, his daughter was a whore. Normally, he'd be disgusted with her. But, now...

This realization in no way managed to lower his arousal, which was only growing every moment he saw her beautiful body and outstanding breasts swaying and jiggling as she was walking around and gesticulating during this little rant of hers. Just how long was she preparing to tell him all of this? Did she rehearse it? The idea of his daughter rehearsing an "I'm a whore." speech before a mirror to find the best way to tell him made him smile.

This whole situation was ridiculous.

"So," she said resolutely "I give them what they want, and they give me what I want. They want a girl out of their league, which I am, even given how attractive the average customer I blow is, there's no doubt I'm out of his league, I give them their fantasy, a girl who would never even look at them, a normal working girl, tired of having to work for money like a normal person, offering her beautiful body and pleasurable mouth to them to freely use for that sweet, sweet cash they have and she wants, the moment she'll get her work uniform out of her. And sometimes, not even that. They, on the other hand, give me a chance to indulge my fetishes, if what such an asexual person like me likes to do can even be called that," she smiled now.

"Well, that, and the money they give me. I like that. I like it even more given the fact that a waitress as attractive as me likely makes more money than half of them. And yet, just to be able to fulfill their alpha male fantasies, they are willing to give me dozens of dollars, which they likely worked for a day or more, just for a couple of minutes of pleasure. And it's almost always just a couple of minutes. Even discounting my oral skills, honed to damn near perfection thanks to a lifetime of trying to satisfy my oral cravings, there's simply no way some 99 percent or so of men can hold for longer when they see a female of my caliber on her knees before them, worshipping their manhoods," she seemed to mostly calm down now, with her agitated tone of voice replaced by a much more cheeky one.

"OK, OK. I think I get it," Eric said. "So basically, you are a whore, but, not really. You suck off guys for money, so you are prostituting yourself, but you don't really like doing it, just like most whores don't, except you actually do but it's not sexual. Or something."

"So, you're a whore, but not really, but kinda yes, but it's complicated, but more-or-less, basically, kinda yes," Eric was grinning now. "Am I right?"

"Well, you might describe it that way," she conceded, holding back a smirk.

"So," Eric was serious once again "what exactly was your reason to tell me this? To get me even angrier? To make me lose my faith in you even more? Or just to tell me you're a whore since I apparently need to know that as your father?"

"That," she was now speaking as if he was the dumbest person in the world "is all part of the why of our current situation. We're still talking about that. Just a couple of hours ago, I didn't even think of talking about this to get to my point, but then, that," she now pointed at Eric's erect cock poking from under his boxers "happened."

Eric shot a look at his cock, then back at her, confused.

"Confused, aren't you?" she said cockily. "So was I when it happened. And yet, now, just a couple hours after it, I already accepted it."

Seeing that Eric now went from confusion into full befuddlement, she decided to just get to the point.

"Think back to what I said at the beginning of our conversation. Think about what I said about the types of guys I like to fuck and the types I would never fuck. Now," she said as she pointed to the mirror on the door of the cupboard next to where she was sitting on the bed minutes ago "look there, and tell me, a member of which of those two groups is looking back at you?"

"You're just trying to piss me off, right?" Eric said angrily.

"No," she said sincerely.

"I'm trying to help you understand our situation. What will you see when you look into that mirror. You'll see a guy who would never want to be compared with the ones I fuck regularly. You'll see a guy who would, normally, never have a chance with a girl like me. Basically, you'll see a born loser."

"Yeah, a born loser who married a woman much hotter than you, even when she's twice your age! You really think much of yourself, don't you."

"I'm not finished," she said to calm him down.

"Well, first off, I'm much hotter than Mom ever was. We all know it, don't pretend otherwise," she said matter-of-factly, with just a hint of cocky arrogance, while shooting him a disbelieving look.

"But, to get back to the point. When you look into that mirror, you'll see a loser who should never get any amount of attention from someone like me. However, the guy in that mirror not only got my attention, he's going to get a lot more of it, for as long as he'll want. Because that loser in the mirror managed what almost none of the muscular Adonises from the pizzeria could. That loser gave me some serious sexual thrill and pleasure from our encounter," she said, as she went to wait for his reaction.

Even after all that happened today, those words still managed to shock him.

He needed a couple of moments to fully process them.

Did she just really say that? Did she seriously mean it?

Did a girl like her, just say something like that to a guy like him, and fully meant it?

He, a loser dweeb, managed to pleasure her, a goddess in flesh, better than gorgeous males she was with could?

He, a loser nerd, fucked a hot girl better than jocks just like the ones who bullied him in school did?

Really?

"Yes, really," she said seeing the idiotic, dumbstruck look on his face. Seeing him react, she continued.

"Yes, you made me feel like that. Yes, you truly managed to arouse me and give me an orgasm. You see, although I myself have not realized it until the, well, action, which happened today, but it appears that I do have a fetish which can bring my libido to the level of a normal person if fulfilled," she said excitedly, looking into his eyes which were brightening with the craziest realization of his life.

"Said fetish, as you already seem to realize, is of course incest," she said. As she did so, she went to sit in front of him, motioning to him to cross his legs to make space for her.

For a couple of moments, they just sat in front of each other, not saying a word.

"Or, to be more precise," she said, rather awkwardly, continuing her monologue, "Just father-daughter incest. Well, maybe the others as well, but I can't try those, can I? You and Mom seem to be content with having just me to deal with, I don't have a kid as far as I know and likely won't anyway, Mom would never want to do anything like that, and uncles, aunts, cousins, etc., just aren't the real deal." she almost ran out of breath saying that.

Wait, no. That wasn't it. She wasn't gasping for breath because of her rabid speaking.

She was aroused. The erect nipples poking from the T-shirt were an obvious sign of that. That was what was making her gasp for breath. She was aroused just like he was. Just like he was after hearing her talk about fucking and wanting to fuck him. Just like he was after watching her voluptuous figure all the time he was in there. The voluptuous figure now sitting in front of him, breathing heavily, lifting those massive tits up and down with every breath, with those erect nipples looking ready to cut through the T-shirt thin fabric with every move, every move up and down on those...

Hands. His hands.

Suddenly, Eric realized his hands were clasping her breasts. Her big, soft breasts. He had no idea what he was doing. He didn't care. Going purely on instinct he started masterfully, and just a bit savagely, feeling her breasts up through the fabric of her T-shirt. One moment he was squeezing them together, them each on separately, then just teasing them with his fingers, not forgetting to caress and tease her erect nipples all the while.

Purrs and moans leaving her mouth were the only sound to be heard in the room.

"We-Well, ah, that's basicahhh, that's basically all I, ah, wanted to tell you," she managed to force out of herself in between moans.

"We'll talk about the rest later!" was all she managed to add before his lips enveloped hers, and his tongue invaded her mouth.

For a couple of seconds, they made-out together, their tongues dancing like mating snakes. Then, Eric broke-up their kissing session to stand-up, motioning to her to push her arms up as he did so. As she did that, he quickly pulled her T-shirt off and threw it on the ground, leaving her beautiful body completely nude. Picking her up, he repositioned her, putting her entire body down to lay on the bed. Then, he got on top of her, continuing to play with her breasts and invade her mouth.

His hands were sliding all over her, feeling her entire knock-out of a body up, as she quickly started to return the favor, unable to stop herself. It felt like a dream. It was too good. She was so beautiful, so sexy, her skin so soft, and she was right under him, moaning as he was kissing her and feeling her up. He was rock hard. She was his daughter, and he was going to fuck her. His sexy, sexy daughter. This was a dream come true and he couldn't control himself. Suddenly, he put his index finger inside of her overflowing pussy, feeling it contract and squeeze over it.

She felt a shockwave of pleasure wash over her as his finger entered her. She was horny as hell and couldn't hide it. Her pussy was overflowing. The feeling of her pussy squeezing over his finger was heavenly. The feeling of his hands all over her was incredible. Most girls her age were probably quite experienced and would manage to control themselves in a situation like this, but not her. This was one of the first times in her life she felt serious arousal and pleasure, the first time in her life her greatest fantasy, which she only today discovered, was being fulfilled. Her heart was beating like crazy. Her entire body felt like it was burning. She wouldn't be able to control herself tonight, and she knew it.

"Take off your pants," she said, her breathing deep and voice turned low and husky from arousal.

"Take off your pants, your T-shirt, your boxers, take off all your fucking clothes and fuck me," she said as Eric broke their petting session to fulfill her first wish.

He did so quickly. As his clothes flew on the ground, her eyes fixed on his cock, mouth-watering. It looked, nicer? It looked quite a lot better than when she sucked it to welcome him home. Nicer than the average cock, by a long shot.

As he loomed over her, Eric felt like getting a heart attack. She lay powerless before his erect cock, her spread legs exposing her flowing pussy, her full breasts inviting him. The most erotic episode of his life was reaching its climax, and he had enough of waiting. Now, he was going to fuck his daughter, and do so better than any of her customers ever did.

And as he remembered her speech on what she was doing, the realization returned to hit him with the force of a lighting, waking him from his fantasies.

"You," he said, as she worriedly looked at him, noticing he was petrified.

"You are still a virgin, right? You said you only gave guys blowjobs. Nobody ever fucked you. I'm gonna be your first, right?" he said, sounding weirded-out. Right now, he wanted to fuck her like nobody else ever, and both of them knew that, but the thought of taking her virginity seemed to repair some smashed barriers in his psyche.

Selena just sighed. She knew this would come, and was prepared.

Smiling at him, she said "No. If you mean whether my hymen was broken, then yes, I took care of it with the eight-inch dragon dildo which is resting right now behind the books." while pointing to a group of books filling the top of a shelf in the corner of the room.

"I know how much stock you guys put in this, so I made sure there's nothing to hold you back. My hymen is broken, I already know how it feels to be filled up, I'm not gonna bleed or cry from the pain or whatever. There's no magical barrier left for you to dispel. There's only me waiting to be fucked. So," she said before pulling herself face-to-face with him "Just. Fuck. Me."

As she pulled him back down on the bed with herself, she got her wish.

Continuing their erotic tryst like this brief interruption never happened, squeezing her breasts and making out with her, Eric penetrated her moist pussy with a quick stroke, drawing a sharp, pained squeal from her. "Continue," she said as he, once again, stopped in shock, "Fill me up. Fuck me. Make my dreams come true."

Immediately regaining his courage, he once again penetrated her pussy with a slow stroke, drawing another, weaker and less painful sounding, squeal out of her, and a grunt of pleasure from him. Then he did it again. And again. And again, each stroke faster than the last, and drawing louder grunts of pleasure from him. Then, moans of pleasure replaced pained squeals leaving her mouth. As the air was filled with the smell of sex, with deep moans and grunts intermixed with the sounds of a hard cock quickly pounding a wet pussy, what was coming for weeks had finally happened. With their bodies intertwined, a father and a daughter were fucking like wild animals in heat.