Boundaries, Shattered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her back on the bed, Selena folded her wide-spread legs over his back, while her hands started squeezing the skin on his shoulders, her sharp nails almost drawing blood. She couldn't help herself. The feeling as he was fucking her, filling her up, was sublime. Utterly electrifying. He felt much bigger than he actually was. Every stroke was sending a wave of pleasure all over her body. She loved it. A real cock felt much better than a dildo did to her. She never had a man penetrate her before, and she already sensed herself falling in love with the feeling, becoming addicted to it.

For his part, Eric might have been enjoying the feeling of fucking her even more than she did. The feeling of her tight, wet cunt wrapping over his cock, drawing it in, was all he never knew he missed. Fucking his daughter was a teenage wet dream come true. She was just so perfect, so fuckable. Not only was the feeling of penetrating her tight cunt with his now diamond-hard cock heavenly, her entire body seemed to be made to maximize male sexual pleasure. From the way her big tits jiggled on her tight, nubile body as he was pounding her to the way her kissable lips twisted in a mixture of various expressions from being properly fucked for the first time in her life, fucking her was a treat he wanted to savor to the fullest.

As he found himself looking at her beautiful lips again, he once again brought his own on them to continue their make-out session, with her happily reciprocating. As he did so, he also again started to play with her tits, an activity he was already promising to himself to never stop loving, squeezing them like a horny schoolboy touching a pair of them for the first time in his life, squeezing and teasing her nipples as he did so. Not willing to deny himself the enjoyment of the rest of her, however, he also started to run his hands all over her nude form, enjoying her tight, flawless skin, her youth.

For her part, Selena reciprocated, trying to enjoy as much of his body as possible. Frantically pushing her vagina with all her might to meet his pounding cock halfway, she found herself completely overcome by instincts she for long didn't believe she had. Running her arms around his body just like he was doing to her, pulling him closer to her, she couldn't help but delight in how much bigger he was than he seemed. While no superhero, this supposed "loser" not only had a seriously good cock, but he possessed a nice body that an office drone like him would not be guessed to have.

As he sped-up the pace of his strokes, another batch of moans, this time simply baby-like whimpers, escaped her mouth. Enjoying the effect he had on her Eric slowed down, slowly taking his cock in and out of her cunt. "Say you love it," he ordered with a smirk on his face.

"Huh?" a puzzled whimper was all her reaction consisted of.

"Say you love it," he repeated.

Quickly realizing what he wanted, and thankful he did so, she quickly, instinctually blurted out "I love it. I love the feeling of your cock fucking me. Put it back in, right the fuck now." surprising even herself with this reaction.

Restarting his strokes into her, Eric decided he will make his daughter continue talking like this. Just like she does in his fantasies.

"And what do you love the best?" he said.

"You mean?" she asked, puzzled.

"I mean, do you love it more when your daddy does it like this," he said as he forcefully rammed the entire length of his cock into her, drawing a tortured moan from her lips. "When he does it like this?" he said as he penetrated her in a series of quick strokes. "Or do you like this the best?" he said once again as he switched to demonstrating a series of slow, drawn-out strokes.

"Don't do that first one again," she replied in between some of the sweetest moans Eric ever heard, "just fuck me normally."

Hearing her answer, Eric again rammed his cock deeply into her, drawing yet another tortured moan from her, accompanying an angry stare. Then, he started pushing it in again.

"You're, uh, you're, you're ripping me in half, fucking stop!" she managed to force out in-between pained moans.

"I won't," Eric replied bluntly, ramming his cockhead into her to emphasize his point, "You aren't in control anymore, I am. I wanna fuck you like this, so I will fuck you like this. You toyed with me a lot, denied me sex from my wife, so now I'm gonna toy with you and take all you owe me."

Eric quickly grabbed both of her wrists, pinning her to the bed with all of his strength. Speeding up the pace of his assault on her cunt, he started fucking her like a wild animal, harder than he had ever fucked anyone.

Looking at her the pained expressions on her face, watching her cute lips twist and contort in pain, he remembered the blowjob she gave him. Feeling his orgasm building-up, he knew there was only one place where he was going to finish today. She started it with a blowjob, she was going to finish it with a blowjob, whether she wanted to or not.

Feeling as if her insides were being rearranged, Selena was gasping for breath. Finding herself helpless under her father, with tortured moans escaping her mouth with every breath, waves of pain and pleasure were flowing through her body with each of her father's ruthless assaults on her sex. Slowly, she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Keep fucking me, keep fucking me, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, don't stop Dad," she blurted out pleadingly.

And so, he stopped.

"You aren't in control anymore, honey," he said as she looked at him shocked, "Time to change positions. This is going to happen the way I want it." he said as he got off of her, picked her up, turned her around, and put her back on the bed, face down.

"What do you want to do?" he heard her ask through the pillow now covering her face, knowing she already knew the answer.

"Lift your nice ass for your daddy, and you'll see what I wanna do," he replied.

Obediently, she did so, lifting her buttocks into the air with a cat-like grace Eric hadn't seen from her before. "Not that's a good girl," he said, slapping her ass as he did so. She didn't react. So he slapped it again, harder, making her moan, though it was just a whisper.

"Did anyone fuck you in there already?" he asked.

"No," she replied, "as I said, it was just blowjobs every time. You are gonna be the first man in there." she answered, twisting her head to look at him as she said the second sentence. "I bet you are gonna enjoy it," she said, smiling at him, "Just like I wanted."

"I will," he said bluntly. That last sentence she just said pissed him off. By now, he was sick of his daughter pretending to be some mastermind who saw every move of his 40 rounds before he made it, who planned absolutely everything that happened now or will happen. Her face was slapped against a pillow, her red ass was in the air, and his cock was harder than ever before. He was now in control, and it was time for her to realize that.

"Aah- AHHHHH!" Selena screamed as Eric roughly penetrated her ass, and restarted forcefully fucking her, holding her hips in place to stabilize her as he did so.

"And there goes your anal virginity," Eric said cockily.

"Fu-uff, fuck you," was all she could reply.

"Fuck me how? Like this?" he said as he picked up the pace of his strokes, drawing yet another painful moan from her. "Or like this?" he said as he slammed his cock as deep into her as he could, drawing a high-pitched scream from her, which he was sure was accompanied by tears escaping her eyes.

"STOP! Fuck you! Don't do this bullshit in my ass, just fucking fuck me normally!" she screamed with more than a hint of desperateness in her voice.

"OK," he replied as he chuckled. The absence of any arrogance or cockyness in her voice was pleasant. She was finally starting to realize her new position in their household. Satisfied with her reaction, he slowed down the pace of his strokes, before setting on a much more relaxed and less invasive momentum.

"Ah, ah, aaah," after a few minutes of their now relaxed lovemaking, Selena was starting to moan heartily. "I'm going to, ah, ah, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, don't, don't stop," she pleaded, twisting her head to look him in the eyes as much as she could while doing so.

"Sorry honey," Eric said, looking her back in the eyes, which were quickly widening in horror now, "But I already decided how this is going to end."

Denying himself his orgasm, Eric pulled his cock out of her ass and got off of the bed. "Turn around, get on your left arm," he said, pointing to her right as he did so. Annoyed, Selena obeyed, turning her body on its left side, with most of her bed now before her. As Eric made his way around and onto the bed, with his cock closing in on her face, she realized how he wanted to finish their erotic encounter.

"You started this with a blowjob, you are gonna finish it with a blowjob," he said, sounding somewhat triumphantly. "You can finger yourself during it if you want though, would be nice if we both came," not even he was sure he believed it as he said it, but he knew it would get her in a better mood.

Which he wanted, as he was just about to put his cock in her mouth, which would be a weird choice if she was even slightly angry.

As her hand reached between her thighs to get herself the now-denied orgasm, Selena's lips enveloped Eric's cockhead.

"Selly, yeah," he moaned as she started sucking him, her soft, wet tongue dancing on his hard cockhead while she did so. Just as she said after she blew him for the first time, he won't be able to satisfy himself alone ever again, knowing what he can have. Her mouth and throat were heavenly, and not using them would be a sin.

He won't enjoy them for long now. Even disregarding her prodigious cock-sucking skills or the utterly taboo nature of their situation (his daughter was now fingering herself while sucking his cock right after it force-fucked her ass), he was close to cumming before she started, and he was close to cumming now.

"I'm gonna cum soon, don't stop, don't be surprised" he moaned as he felt his orgasm building up. And so, she, of course, stopped, taking her mouth off of his cock with a light "Pop!"

"So when you wanna cum, I have to keep sucking," she looked him in the eyes with a playful expression in her face as she spoke, "But if I wanna cum, your cock goes out. Just like this."

"Sellyyyy," Eric moaned pleadingly "C'mooon." he said as he started pushing his cock into her face.

Just hearing her father plead so pathetically made her pussy twitch and sent a wave of pleasure through her body. Picking up the pace of her masturbation, she slowly parted her lips to take the piece of hard meat resting on her face between them, looking into her father's eyes while doing so.

"This is what happens to good boys," she said, before giving his cockhead a deep suck, almost making him climax, "You want to be a good boy, right?" she asked after she took her mouth off of it again.

"Whatever," he sounded close to crying, "Just make me cum already Selly, honey."

Hearing his pathetic begging was pleasurable. Turning the tables back on him felt good. Whatever he was trying to do with his "I'm in charge now" act, was finished now, as he was reduced to begging to be allowed to cum. Smiling, feeling her orgasm building up, Selena obliged.

"Oh, my, oh my God Selly, oh yeah, Selly," Eric moaned as she started bobbing her head up-and-down over his cock. "Oh, yeah, fuck, fuck I'm going to cum, I'm cumming!" he tried to withhold his orgasm to enjoy her mouth longer, but it was useless. She was too sexy, too good, too skilled. With a deep grunt, he came, flooding her mouth with a wave of his salty cum.

Her mouth being filled with his sperm was the last drop for Selena. As she gulped the first wave of his cum, an orgasm exploded from her nether regions all over her body as a shot of cum shot out of her pussy, while Eric shot two more loads down her throat, which she dutifully swallowed.

As their orgasms subsided, they both collapsed on their backs right next to each other, breathing heavily.

As their post-orgasmic glows passed and the situation turned into uncomfortable silence, Selena was the first to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Seems like your therapist was right," she said.

"Huh?" was Eric's response.

"When she said you are a much bigger and better man than you think. Or others think," she said with a chuckle.

"Yeah," he chuckled "Yeah, I paid 5 grand just to hear something my wife told me years ago. Thanks for reminding me."

"Did you fuck her as well?" she asked.

"What?! Nah, I didn't." he replied, "What's with that question?"

"Just checking," she replied lustfully "How many chicks I should be keeping an eye on. For a long time, no one's going to find out what a good man you are the way I just did, trust me."

Rolling his eyes, Eric was in the middle of replying with a confident "Yeah, we'll see about that." when a phone started ringing.

"That's Mom," Selena said as she got off of the bed to pick it up.

Eric momentarily froze. He had no idea how to react to a call from his wife. He still didn't know how much she knew or didn't, what she planned or didn't, what she expected him to do or didn't. And hearing her or talking to her while his cock was still wet from his, and her, daughter's saliva was going to be surreal anyway.

"Yeah, yeah. What do you think?" Selena said into the phone, chuckling at the last sentence, "Yeah, exactly. I'll let you two talk now, OK?" she said before she handed the phone to Eric.

"Hi," Eric said in a reserved tone as he took the phone.

After a few too many seconds of uncomfortable silence, during which Selena left the room, he got an answer.

"Love, I know you likely have many questions, and you want answers, but for now, I'll only say that I truly think this is for the best for our family," Martina said bluntly.

Eric audibly sighed. "Look, honey, I'm not going to lie. I never could to you. I quite enjoyed what just happened. I'm quite enjoying the way this is going, and I think I'll be enjoying my life a lot more, at least in the near future. But still," he waited for a few seconds before continuing "Just why did you agree? Like, really? You lied when you talked about how she forced you into this, didn't you?"

"Easy," she said in a much more chippery tone than he expected "Money for the family, happiness for you two." Just as he was about to say something, she continued "This is an opportunity for all of us, and for you two especially. She's so smart, she can have such a bright future ahead of her, but she needs some foundation to hold her. She needs that money. We need that money. Your uncle won't help us much in this regard, and you know it. And without the money, being just a daughter of an unsuccessful accountant and a semi-successful novelist, her future will be just a pathetic waste of what could have been a dream-like opportunity."

Of course that she'd say that, Eric thought to himself. She always loved her daughter, certainly more than he did. She'd only want the best for her, no matter what.

But what was the thing about the two of them she said? After a few seconds of silence, Eric spoke.

"OK, I get it, you want the best for her. I do as well. But, what was the other thing you said? The thing about this being for our happiness, for the happiness of the two of us? What did you mean by that?" he asked, knowing what her answer would be.

"Honey," Martina said, sounding as if holding back laughter "You love women like her. Young, girls basically, with giant tits." That was true, and Eric knew that. He also knew that she knew, for a long time, and had no problem with it. But the way she was talking to him still made him for some reason want to dig a hole for himself.

"You've been fantasizing about her for some time already, haven't you?" she asked, "No need to lie now."

"Well," Eric thought of a way to not look like a pervert to himself before continuing. But then, that didn't matter anymore. "Yeah," he said truthfully, "Yeah I did. Maybe a little less than you probably expect, a lot less, but still, I did."

"Of course you did," she said, too much sure of herself being right, "She's your sex fantasy come true. 20 years old, flawless skin, beautiful face, and body, with tits you'd have to search very wide to see outshined? Your wet dream, right there." She said with a chuckle, before suddenly switching to a much more serious tone, "I love you. I know you love me, and we both always will. But I can't truly satisfy your erotic fantasies, no matter how dirty I talk, what scenarios I think up, or what sex acts I perform on you, for you. But she can. You are simply more into girls like her than you are into girls like me. And I accept that. Because I love you, and I want the best for you. I want you to sleep with her, to be satisfied by her."

"Love, I," Eric stammered before she cut him off.

"And that goes for her as well. I talked a lot with her about her condition, what she believes herself to be. I don't have a problem with that, but when she started talking about getting you into that show, just the determination in her eyes, I knew there had to be more than just money that she wanted, that there was more to her as a person than she thought, even if she didn't realize it at the time. She seemed quite happy now that you did what you did, did she now?" she said.

Eric audibly gulped before getting out an answer, "Yeah, yeah she did. She talked about blowing some guys and about how it meant nothing to her but with me, it's different, or something."

"I know," was her reaction. "All doubts I had about this endeavour, and I had a lot, evaporated moments ago, when she picked up that phone. The beautiful tone in her voice... You two have a key to make each other happy. I won't let you waste it, no matter how much you two might resist it."

"Yeah, I know," Eric chuckled, "Making sure we are happy, that's something you'd do anything for. By the way, when are you returning home?" he asked.

"I wanted to return the day after tomorrow, but Mom convinced me to stay for a week," she said. Before Eric could say the obvious joke, she continued "Yeah, you two aren't my only family who I'd do anything for."

"I know," he said.

"So, goodbye my love, I think you have other things to do tonight," she said in a voice which sounded like one of a schoolgirl saying a lewd joke.

"Yeah, I do," Eric said as he ended the call.

Seconds later, Selena knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" she asked as she opened the door.

Eric just smiled at her. Seeing her large tits bounce as she walked in and stood before him, his saliva-covered cock started hardening again. Pointing towards the hardening cock, he saw Selena smile as she got on the bed, realizing what he wanted.

"Yeah, I do," he said to no one in particular as her lips once again enveloped his cockhead, sending waves of pleasure through his body once again.

+++Epilogue+++

One week later.

"And that, sir, is my idea in a nutshell," Eric said, his voice shaky despite his best efforts. He couldn't help himself. After monologuing for over two dozen minutes, he couldn't pretend to be fully composed anymore. Looking into the wrinkled eyes of a grey-haired man whose face filled the screen of his laptop in front of him, supported by his hands as his daughter's bobbing head hit it periodically, "We will certainly lose some people, and the short term losses are worse than I expected them to be, but, this reorganization is something our company truly needs, as I believe I managed to explain to you both now and in the documents I sent to you."

"I truly appreciate your years-long service at our company, over a decade if I'm not wrong," the grey-haired man spoke, correcting himself to sort-of correctly guess the length of Eric's employment at their company, "And I'm grateful to you for your suggestion. I believe there's no reason to lie now, I have to say, I truly didn't expect such, spontaneity, for a lack of a better word, from you."