Boundaries, Shattered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years, she presented herself to self and the rest of the world as an absolutist asexual. A person who, whenever she engaged in any sexual activity, never did so out of any sexual interest. Nothing was ever sexual for her.

But this.

This was very sexual for her, as she was now realizing. And now she had no idea how to proceed.

Now, sure, she had a plan of how to proceed with interactions with her father. Or how to proceed when they will enter the competition, or how to prepare herself before the start of the competition, what to do to maximize her chances of winning and all that.

She planned for all of those things weeks ago. Here and there, she tweaked her plan to deal with unexpected circumstances, but overall, her life was going exactly as she anticipated weeks ago.

And now a part of her identity shattered. She didn't plan for this.

Sure, this wasn't a completely unknown situation for her. Over the 20 years of her life, her identity changed a lot.

When she was born and while she was an infant, she did have an identity, though she didn't realize it at that time. She was "our little baby" of her parents, their hope for the future, the seed upon which their dreams and hopes for the next decades will grow and bloom. She was their achievement as human beings.

Then, she stopped being "our baby" and became "our girl". It was in those years that she started to realize she even possessed some identity. According to her family, she was a smart, kind and pretty, though slightly non-sociable girl. According to her classmates, she was mainly pretty (if they were boys), kinda smart (when they needed help with homework), sometimes nice (that is, when they were begging her for sweets), rather shy (but possible to get along with, as she responded well to people talking to her, she simply didn't like starting conversations) and a bit of a tomboy who had nothing against playing with the boys and liked robots and dinosaurs.

It didn't matter how exactly she acted. For her parents, and for their parents, she was the best child in the world no matter what.

Then, she entered puberty, and her identity, along with her body, changed once again. Now, she wasn't "pretty", she was "sexy". "Sexy", "busty", "hot", those were the labels her male classmates, and most males, in general, were now slapping onto her whenever they interacted with, or even merely noticed her, a situation which remained very much alive now when she was 20.

What she was, she didn't care about at this point. What she was was a concept in endless flux, constantly defined and redefined by strangers using their basest impulses to impose their judgement on her. Countless times it was redefined by now, and countless times it will be. What she was, she simply couldn't care about anymore.

But, for the first time in her life, she wasn't sure who she was.

Her asexual identity, which she chose for herself, was now slipping away. And with that, for the first time in her life, a part of who she was, instead of what she was.

Unlike the countless words and labels people found to describe her, this was what she chose. Ever since she learned it was a thing, she adopted it as her identity, knowing that this was who she was. For years now, no matter what others thought of her, she saw herself as an asexual above all.

For a couple of years, it worked.

Now, it didn't anymore.

Sure, asexuality, and human sexuality in general, was a fluid spectrum and having one specific fetish while being indifferent to everything else still perfectly entitled her to this identity.

Her having a fetish shouldn't mean much. She knew that.

It did anyway.

As idiotic as it was, she got used to seeing her identity as absolute. This was what she chose to see herself as, so, in contrast to the fickle and eternally changing impressions of strangers of her, it should be set in stone and unmoving so it could mean something, right?

Except it wasn't.

And because she chose to believe it meant something, this realization hurt and terrified her.

Her identity was shattered, it was slipping away.

The sound of her father entering the bathroom hit her like a bolt from the sky.

This was it. Her plan was continuing, and the events she planned for and looked up to were coming.

And with them, "She", the way she knew herself, was going away.

Before her plan started to come to fruition, she still saw herself as the person she saw herself as for years.

As her pussy went ablaze touching her father, when she almost came fingering herself before him, her old "Me" started shattering.

Now, it was going to die.

What was going to happen in a couple of moments, she knew was coming for weeks.

After that, something she refused to believe would happen even minutes ago was also going to happen.

Her old "me" was going to die.

She was going to have sex with her father. She was going to fulfill the fetish she only now realized she possessed. Something she could never imagine would happen to her, sex during which she was genuinely aroused and wanting it as much as the next person was going to happen.

After she will have sex with her father, she won't be her anymore.

She will never think of herself the same.

She will never be the same again.

She might change completely.

She will be a new person.

Was that bad though?

.

.

.

No, it wasn't.

As she felt her pussy coming alive, she realized she quite liked this situation.

+++A Nightly Encounter+++

While Selena was preparing herself for him in her room, Eric was enjoying his right hand in the bathroom.

"Well?" Selena stood before Eric, holding her bright pink bathrobe shut.

"What is it that my dad wants?" she asked in a seductive, low voice.

"Just what it might be? Might it be, this?" she said as she let the bathrobe slide down, exposing her nubile, voluptuous body before him, as Eric whipped his cock out of his pants.

"Oh, you sure like this, don't you daddy?" she said coyly as she flashed him a smile.

"My body is what you like. My body is what you want," she said as she cupped her large breasts in her hands and started playing with them.

Eric spent a couple of seconds enjoying the show.

"But that's not all you want now, is it daddy?" she said apologetically.

"The way I have treated you today, the way I talked to you today," she sighed.

"You want to punish me. You need to punish me. I've been a very bad girl today," She added invitingly.

She sunk to her knees before Eric.

"I tricked you. I molested you. I insulted you. I even flipped you off," she added provocatively.

"So, how are you gonna punish me for today, daddy?" she said as she grasped Eric's hard cock and went to put it in her mouth.

Eric stopped her.

"I've had enough of your mouth for today, you creepy, psychotic whore. Get on all fours and turn around," Eric commanded sternly.

Selena did so, lifting her small, round ass for him in the process, knowing what was going to come.

Eric slapped her ass, leaving a red handmark on it. No reaction. Then, he slapped it again, harder, causing Selena to lightly moan. Then, he slapped harder. Selena audibly moaned in pain.

"Huh. Seems like the badass, commanding bad bitch isn't as tough as she thinks," Eric said cockily.

"But then, which woman was ever tough when on all fours before a man, and with her red ass sticking out?" he said arrogantly.

Then, he slapped her ass again, as hard as the last time. Selena moaned in agony. Then he grasped her ass cheeks and began to pull them apart.

"Prepare to wish you never dared to do what you did today, bitch."

As he pulled her ass cheeks apart, he brought his cock near her anal opening. Slowly, he entered her. Selena moaned in pain again as his cockhead penetrated her anus for the first time.

Slowly, he began to fuck her anus. Selena was lightly moaning with every stroke.

Eric was breathing heavily by now. He wasn't going to hold off for too long.

"Oh fuck off. Don't pretend you are some kind of a virgin, you probably had a hundred guys in there already. You're a fucking nympho and you love this, you bitch," he spat out angrily at her.

"Yeah, but, they weren't like you," Selena got out of herself in between moans of pain.

"You're, much, bigger. You're, you're, really manly. Not like the dumb boys I slept with before. You are so manly and, and big," Selena forced out as she was gasping for air.

"Oh," Eric said surprised.

"Manlier? Bigger?" he said mockingly as he sped up the pace.

"And what then are the boys you were with before? Losers? Nerds? I use those labels for myself as well, you know," Eric said mockingly.

He was close to cumming now.

"They are losers and nerds and idiots," Selena almost screamed.

"Not you. You are manly, masculine, beautiful," she said.

"You're my father. I love you. I always did. I worship you. I always did and you know it."

"And so, you're, also..." Selena didn't finish the sentence.

"I. Am. What?" Eric asked resolutely.

Selena threw her body off of his cock. Before Eric realized what was happening, she got back on her legs and came face-to-face with him.

"You," she said seductively.

"Are the man I want to lose my virginity to. You need to take my virginity, daddy."

Eric stopped.

He almost came. If he continued jerking his cock for just a few seconds more, he would've came. But he couldn't continue that scenario in his head.

What if she was still a virgin? She never mentioned dating anyone. He never noticed her dating anyone. He knew she was spending time with a couple of boys in the last two years, but that didn't necessarily mean anything.

By now, he was sure she gave at least a couple blowjobs, and this realization still filled him with a kind of primal disgust. He wasn't sure whether it was the kind belonging to a protective parent, or if it was one more fitting for what a man feels against his sexual foes, but it was there.

But blowjobs never meant much. Not in his youth, and sure as hell not now.

There was still a chance that his daughter was a virgin.

His daughter, who was now waiting for him in her room, might still be a virgin. His daughter, who was forcing him into preparing himself to have sex with her, and who he had no real idea what she might do if he doesn't give her what he wants, might still be a virgin.

No.

That was ridiculous.

How could she possibly be a virgin? She was forcing her father to have sex with her. She molested her father and gave him a blowjob already. She was probably some kind of a sex maniac. Somebody so fucked-up and sex-obsessed couldn't possibly be a virgin at 20...

Nevertheless, that wasn't how he could finish his masturbatory fantasies. Realistic or not, taking his daughter's virginity was a serious turn-off for him. Now that he was thinking clearly, his mind unclouded by arousal, he was still disgusted with incest. He was going to go with it when she wants it, but in his fantasies, he was the boss, and he was not going to subject himself to something so disgusting.

He had another scenario to try out. One he already didn't have much problem in real life.

Grasping his still hard cock, he plunged himself back into his fantasies.

"So?" Selena said, slightly annoyed.

"How does my sexy daddy want to cum?"

"Get on your knees. Now," Eric said sternly.

Selena did so, sinking her beautiful body to its knees before Eric.

"You already had to do this today, so why not do it again? No reason to change things that work," Eric tried to sound witty.

"Ah, traditionalism," Selena said mockingly.

"Sounds quite like you. „You already had to do this today, so why not do it again?" well, of course, you'd say that life is all self-repeating patterns, endless patterns and fractals, and shit," Selena barely finished the sentence before Eric roughly invaded her mouth with his cock.

"You think you are smart, don't you?" Eric said as he picked up the pace fucking her mouth.

"You must think you are really smart, preparing all of this shit for weeks, just to fuck your father. You must think you are really smart for that," He said mockingly.

"But what are you really? Look at yourself. Kneeling before me, taking my cock into your mouth like any submissive not-exactly-whore-but-close early 20s co-ed I could pick up at a bar in a couple of minutes just by showing her some money."

"How are you any different from them? You aren't. You are a cock-hungry, money-hungry whore just like the rest of them. You might not sleep with a guy for a hundred, but a million, or whatever else is the grand prize in that game show, that is your price. You might not be willing to blow a guy after a couple of hours knowing him, but blowing your father after preparing for it for three weeks? That is you."

"You are a whore. A fuckdoll. The "2" which your age begins with, and the "G" your bra size ends with might give you more leverage than some cheap street whore would have, but they don't change your nature. And you are going to take my cum just like any other whore would."

With this, Eric came.

Flushing the toilet and slowly stepping out of the bathroom, Eric took a couple of deep breaths as he looked at the door to his daughter's bedroom.

"Now or never..." he thought to himself, as he gathered all of his courage and moved to knock at the door.

*

Selena heard a knock on the door.

"This is it," she thought to herself, disheartened.

"Come in," she said, trying to sound confident, but unable to mask the melancholy in her voice.

Before he cautiously stepped in, Eric had no idea what to expect, from his daughter or himself. Will she, once again, welcome him naked? Will she, once again, start molesting him and forcing herself on him? Will he be able to stay calm or will he explode? Was there any chance of him hurting his daughter, or her doing so to him? Or was a simple father-daughter moment still possible?

When he looked at her, his heart melted.

She looked lovely.

Sitting at the bed with her back relaxing against a wall, in a plain blue T-shirt, with her hands clasped at her belly and a melancholic expression on her face, his daughter seemed a different person from the succubus who molested and insulted him just hours ago.

Once again, she looked like his daughter.

Once again, she looked like the girl who, for years, brightened his bleak world every time she smiled. Once again, she looked like the girl whom he never, not when she learned to walk, not when she went to school for the first time, not when she first went to work a part-time job, stopped loving as much as when she changed his world the first time he saw her.

And yet, no matter how much she looked like that girl, he couldn't possibly see her just that way.

Because as he now knew, she wasn't just that girl anymore. She was also a woman now.

A woman who just a couple of hours ago gave him the cocksucking of his life. A woman whose knock-out, sexy body left him with a couple hours' worth of erections. A woman who made him taste the fluids of her womanhood. A woman who wanted to seduce him, a man who never cheated, and did so easily. A woman who took control of his sex life weeks ago, and now was confidently enjoying being a part of it.

In one person, she mixed all of this.

Sweetness. Cuteness. Sexiness. Innocence. Beauty. Charisma. Femininity.

Perfection.

She possessed them all.

"Are you just gonna stare at me, or are you gonna join me here?" she said pointing at the sheet to the left of her. Her voice had the same part-commanding, part-mocking tone she showered him with during their previous encounter, but with more than a hint of melancholy Eric couldn't but notice, and which shined a ray of rather bleak hope at him. Was she getting second thoughts about this?

Eric himself was surprised, and more than a little creeped out, how dejected this thought made him feel.

He should hope for that.

Slowly, he walked around the edge of the bed and sat next to his daughter.

For a couple of moments, they just sat next to each other, wordlessly.

Eventually, Eric broke the silence.

"So," he said hesitantly "what now? We gonna talk about what happened?"

"Yes," She replied sadly. The sad, melancholic tone of her voice still surprised him. Just what was her deal now?

"Yes, we very much need to talk about what happened today. We need to talk about what was happening for the last couple of weeks," she said, as Eric felt his blood pressure rise a little. The fact that his weeks-long celibacy was a trick from his daughter to fuck him still pissed him off.

And the fact that he was only a little angry about it instead of being willing to beat her near death, a grim feeling which he knew he nonetheless should feel, just a couple of hours after learning about it, was also not exactly pleasant.

"So, what are you gonna say?" Eric said.

"Are you gonna say why you did this? Are you gonna say what was your plan with this perversity? Just what did you think when you thought it up? What did you tell your mother to get her on your side? Just what do you want? What are you going to do now," Eric had a lot he wanted to ask his daughter. She didn't give him the opportunity.

"I'm sure you have about a million questions," she said as she cut him off "but we don't have time for me to answer every one of them. How about I give you a couple of answers which should answer most of them and let you think-up the rest?" Her commanding/mocking voice was now back.

"As for why, it's about money. I want the money those people are offering. I want the million-dollar grand-prize they are offering."

"Don't even start about uncle Raymond," she said sternly as Eric went to say something about uncle Raymond. As he always did when she was bringing up money issues.

"Yeah, we'll never have to work again after you get his inheritance. Yeah, it will be awesome. Yeah, we'll live like royals, like oil sheiks, like yet another batch of overprivileged fuckers doing nothing but ordering their damn-near-slaves around and watching their overinflated fortunes soar even more, we'll live like them because we'll be them."

"Yeah, it will be awesome. I know. It will be also some thirty or forty years in the future. Meanwhile, look at us now," she said as she looked him in the eyes accusingly.

"We're a normal family. I don't get what's your problem." Eric said, not even understanding how pathetic he sounded. Or that what he said was exactly what she was waiting for.

"My problem?" she said mockingly.

"What's your problem with our situation? You bring it up every time you can. Every time you talk about your work, you bring up how much you hate it. Every single time you can, you bring up how much you hate your life. Every, single, time," now, she was starting to mimic him.

"I'm Eric Santos. I hate my life and my work. I hate it so much, I do nothing except thinking up new ways to talk about how much it sucks," She grinned at him.

He smiled back. The idiot-resembling parody of his voice sounded even dumber than she wanted. Her voice really wasn't meant to be used to imitate men.

"Seriously. You hate the situation you are in. I'm not the only one with a problem when it comes to life-satisfaction in this household, not by a long shot."