Boundaries, Shattered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His unzipped jeans fell on the ground. His cock exploded out of his boxers as Selena pulled them down.

Eric's heart stopped.

"Ready daddy?" Selena asked as she put her mouth on his erect cock.

A wave of pleasure washed over Eric. There was no going back from this. He was committing incest with his daughter. His daughter was on her knees before him, sucking his cock with her warm, wet mouth.

Her soft tongue lovingly caressed his erect cockhead. Slowly, she started to bob up and down along the length of his shaft. Her soft tongue caressed every part of his cock. Sucking with all her might, Eric felt as if his cock was being vacuumed.

Her soft hands cusped his balls. Her fine black nails started scratching and teasing them.

After a minute, her head went from a loving worship of his cock into a furious mouthfucking, rapidly bobbing all over his length.

"This is heaven," Eric thought, as he started grunting. "This must be heaven." he said, looking down at his beautiful daughter prostrated before him on her knees, her cock in her small, warm, wet mouth. Her hands cupping his balls. Her big tits swinging back and forth while her mouth polished his tool.

Knowing he wasn't going to last much longer, she decided to give him one last treat.

Suddenly, she stopped, her mouth tightly shut around his cockhead. Just as her father shot her a curious look, she started to slowly take more of him into her mouth. Then more. Then even more. Then her nose met his cockhair and Eric realized what was happening.

His daughter was deepthroating him. The realization almost made Eric cum on the spot.

She held the position for about 10 seconds, then slid her mouth back to his cockhead. Then back to his cockhair. Then back and forth again. And again.

Eric held back his orgasm with all of his might. He wasn't gonna last a minute more, that much was clear.

And if he was to cum, it was going to be on his terms.

He put his hands on the top of her head, grasping it. Surprised, she looked up at him. Was he going to?

Now that he held her head in place, he realized how beautiful her silky black hair was. As she looked up at him with her big green eyes, he was reminded of how beautiful her entire face was. He grinned as he realized what he was going to do with them.

Like an animal in heat, he started fucking his daughter's mouth.

As he heard her start to gag and tears start to stream down her cheeks, he felt a primal feeling of victory.

With the sight of his daughter helpless before him, her big tits swaying back as forth as he mouthfucked her, his balls slapping her chin and tears streaming down her cheeks, he couldn't hold back anymore. With an animalistic grunt, he came in his daughter's mouth.

She dutifully swallowed the wave of his cum which flooded her mouth.

Then he came again, and she swallowed another load.

Then he remembered what he wanted to do, and quickly pulled his still cumming cock from her mouth, putting it right before her face. Just as she realized what he wanted to do, the third load of his cum smeared her face from top to bottom.

"You sure had a lo" before she could finish the sentence, her father surprised her by pushing her head forward, positioning the top of her head right in front of his cockhead. Her luscious, raven hair was the place he chose to coat with his final load.

With a heavy sigh, Eric collapsed on the floor. There it was. His no-cumming ordeal of three weeks was over. His daughter ended it. His daughter just gave him one of the best oral experiences of his life. His daughter just swallowed his cum. Then she swallowed another load.

Then his cum smeared her face and hair. His daughter just had sex with him.

As the arousal was wearing off, the post-orgasm-realization was setting in.

He just had sex with his daughter.

"Damn Dad." Selena said with a mocking tone in her voice, as she started to wipe off the cum on her face with her fingers "You really had a lot stored there. And that hair thing? That surprised me." she said genuinely.

"No, no!" Eric said as he got back on his feet.

"This shouldn't have happened!" he said as he put his boxers over his limping cock.

"This is wrong." followed him pulling his pants back up.

Selena smiled to herself. She got him exactly where she wanted to get him today. Everything went according to the plan. Hell, everything went BETTER than she wanted or planned. She could let him go now... but she won't.

She was still too horny to just let him go.

"It's wrong?" she asked mockingly.

"Which part made you realize it was wrong? When you put your hand on my ass, off of your own volition? When you stuck your tongue into my mouth? When you just let me pull your cock out of your pants and into my mouth?" she started coming closer to him, again.

Eric moved back.

"When you just stood there and enjoyed as my mouth gave you the oral fucking of your life?"

She moved closer.

Eric's back hit the door.

"Huh, daddy?" she said mockingly. "When exactly did this great revelation hit you?" she said as she crossed her hands under her breasts, straightening them and lifting them up, making Eric involuntarily look at them again, still enthralled at the sight of their size and perfection.

"Calm down, you have to calm down," Eric thought to himself as he took a couple of deep breaths. This situation had gotten completely out of his control.

He just got a blowjob from his daughter. He was still incredibly horny after three weeks of forced abstinence, and the supremely erotic nature of the taboo situation he was in now was not helping him to get his libido under control at all. His daughter was still teasing him, and, try as he might, he still couldn't stop admiring her well-stacked, beautifully sculpted, blossoming body.

He had to calm down at all costs. He had to get this situation under control.

"Selena," he said in between deep breaths, causing her gaze to shoot into his. "Go to your room. In a couple of hours we'll talk about this with your mother." he said, trying to sound as calm and confident as possible.

It was an honestly pathetic effort, and Selena was having none of it.

"I think I won't Dad," she said. "I have business to finish here."

With this, she quickly put her right hand inside her moist pussy, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over her as her horny pussy finally got something inside of it. She fingered herself for a couple seconds.

Eric just stared.

"What are..." Eric didn't get the chance to finish the sentence as his daughter's fluid-covered hand shot for his mouth. His daughter's hand, covered in her pussy fluids, was now covering his mouth. He could feel the smell of his daughter's wet sex. His attempt to calm himself down failed. He could feel his limping cock hardening again in his boxers.

She put her middle finger inside his lips and he reflexively licked it.

Her father now tasted her pussy juices. He just tasted her sex. To her surprise, this just made Selena much hornier than she had expected to be. Her heart started to beat like crazy and her pussy was overflowing.

On the other hand, sucking on his daughter's finger just seconds after it filled her pussy quickly returned some sense into Eric's sex-starved mind.

"No. No. No!" Eric forced out of himself as he backed away from Selena.

"Never do this anymore. Never! And don't even think about coming close to me," he said threateningly as she prepared to get near him again. He was determined to finish this insanity now.

Selena just giggled. He was still breathing heavily. He was still hard as fuck. He was still ogling her body like a horny schoolboy. She could get him under control again as easily as she did moments before. But, she had enough for now. She was about to let him go, finally.

"Go to your room. Now! Stay there until tomorrow, then we'll find a way to forget about this," Eric stammered. Selena looked at him mockingly.

"Go to my room? No, mister, you go to your room. You are the one scared of me, not vice versa. You seem like you would benefit from protection against me," Hearing this, Eric tensed and seemed to immediately get angry. It didn't even faze Selena, who continued to mock him.

"Oh look. Tit squeezing, wanting-cock-to-get-sucked boy seems to be angry. What are you going to do? Scream at me? I can scream worse, and screaming at me with a mouth that was licking my pussy juices off of my middle finger," she flipped him off at this part "is not going to do anything to me. Are you gonna put your hands on me and drag me to my room, or beat me up until I run there? I'd love to see that considering you are flipping out because you are scared of touching me." Her tone slipped from mockery into complete arrogance by now, while Eric just grew more angry, but unable to retaliate realizing she was right.

"So," she said "what exactly is angry tit-squeezing, blowjob-happily-getting hornboy going to do? Is he gonna scream, drag, punch, or is he gonna act like a fucking grownup he is and do the only thing that's not gonna possibly end up with him having fucked-up his life in minutes, and he is going to his room?"

Eric seemed to seep anger at this point. His daughter was mocking in his own house right after she molested him. And now she was telling him to go to his room?! And the fucking look in her eyes. Her large, cat-like, emerald green eyes. During this entire tirade, she looked at him with utter, complete mocking arrogance. At him! Her father! Her goddamned father!! He had to do something...

But he couldn't.

Looking into her cocksure gaze, he realized he was defeated now. He couldn't put his hands on her. He couldn't scream at her. He had no way to force her into something she didn't want that didn't have a chance of backfiring spectacularly considering the state he was in. After a couple of tense seconds, he finally sighed in defeat. Seeing this, Selena flashed him a cocky, smug grin.

"All right, you win," he said "I'm going to the bedroom now. I'll get out when you will have hopefully gotten back to your senses." Eric said as he walked past Selena.

"Nice fantasy but I doubt it'll work," Selena added, causing Eric to stop to say something, which he ultimately didn't do and just resumed walking to the bedroom.

"I just blew you, and you know you want more. You are hard as fuck thanks to me. You'll need to jerk off at the very least, and after what happened here, I'll be the only fantasy you'll have, which will probably mean you won't finish given how scared you still seem of incest," She sounded genuinely exasperated as she said the last sentence.

"This means, of course, that you'll still be horny and hard, looking for a release. And that's when you'll crawl into bed with me," at this point, he had shut the door to the bedroom. Coming close to make sure he heard her even through the closed door, she continued her mocking prediction of the rest of his day to him.

"And even if you'll have no problem jerking off to me, it's not going to make your frustration any better. You are used to having a female body be your way of achieving an orgasm, not your right hand. That's how it was for 22 years by now, twice a week or so. You are so used to fucking a woman twice a week, there is no possible way you can be satisfied with your right hand after cumming for the first time after three weeks of abstinence, especially knowing that there is a young, willing, highly attractive female with tits you've already squeezed, pussy you've already tasted, and a mouth your cock already experienced, just a couple steps away. Sooner or later, this evening, this night, or, at most, tomorrow night, you will crawl into my bed and have sex with me."

Satisfied with herself after finishing the last of her pre-prepared speeches for this night (infinitely better than anything her father could've thought up at haste), sending her father to his room after molesting, sexually mocking, and possibly even sexually assaulting him (his consent for that blowjob was rather questionable, furious mouthfucking notwithstanding), Selena lied back on the sofa she was on before her father came home. She might have been a little too harsh on him, but if everything works out, she (and indirectly, he and Mom) will end up with a million dollars. There was no room for empathy or mistakes when a sum like that was in play. Seeing everything going according to the plan, she turned the TV on, licked off the cum around her lips (she'll have to have a shower in an hour or so) and relaxed.

+++Inner thoughts+++

Laying down on his bed, with a rock-hard erection nearly ripping through his pants, Eric Santos was sure of one thing.

This was the worst day of his life.

There was no question about it.

His daughter just toyed with him like he was some cheap dildo she bought as a with her friends. Like he wasn't even human, nevermind her father!

He was angry. He wanted answers.

He wanted to know why this was happening. What screws went loose in his daughter's and wife's brains, what demons possessed them, to get them to do this.

His life as he knew it was gone. Forever.

He will never be able to look at his daughter, or his wife, the same again.

Why did he have to go through this? Why did this have to happen?

"Easy," he said to himself, "Money." That was the reason.

That was the obvious answer to the question of why it happened.

His daughter complained a lot about their financial situation. So did he. As a low-level accountant at a mid-sized logistics company, he was not making a bank. He liked to believe himself a white-collar worker who made something of himself, but that was hard to do with a pay that would make his plumber laugh in his face, never mind his complete replaceability.

The only reason why their family could consider themselves "middle-class" in any way was thanks to his wife's highly irregular royalties from her literary works.

He didn't like the financial situation of his family. But doing this to get out of it?

He was turned on by his situation. The erect cock poking from under his pants was the proof of it. His daughter was an absolute bombshell. Her slim, busty, curvy body seemed simply made to be fucked, touched, gawked at.

She was exactly the type he loved.

And yet, he was still disgusted. He knew he was supposed to be disgusted, that he was sure of, and feeling exactly like he knew he was supposed to feel calmed him down.

This was wrong, and he knew it was wrong. No matter how hot she is, how fuckable she is, how large her tits are or how cute her butt is, she is his daughter! He can't think about her that way, no matter how much the thought of her slim, curvy, young body made his cock twitch right in those moments.

He wanted to, but he couldn't.

Why did she have to do this? Why did his wife agree to go through with this? Why couldn't they just wait?

Yes, wait. Wait, just like he does, for the day when his uncle, Raymond, a multi-millionaire for whose death everyone in his family is waiting for, finally dies. That was the answer he always replied with when they asked him about the future of their family. Just wait and we'll be rich.

But they couldn't wait, he thought to himself angrily.

They couldn't wait, and because of that, here he was, holed up in his bedroom, with a rock-hard cock in his pants, afraid to get out and face his daughter, furiously trying to find a way out of this situation and thinking about why he even is in the situation he's trying to get out of.

He closed his eyes and sighed, before inhaling and exhaling deeply a few times.

There was only one way out of this, and he knew it. His hard cock twitched as he thought about it.

He had to play her game. No matter what he tried, he knew there was no way they won't have sex after he leaves the bedroom and meets her again, short of calling the cops to get her out of the house and destroying his family. Whether it was seduction or molestation, sex was going to happen.

Fine.

Just as she said, after tasting a female after being celibate for so long, there was no way he could be satisfied with anything else than a female body to get his release.

So that was what he was going to get, whether she liked it or not.

That last thought got him thinking. If, by some miracle, sense would have returned to his daughter's mind, well...

He could control himself, he was sure of that, but, he was so horny...

He'll see. For now though, as his blood-filled dick reminded him, he had two objectives. First, go jerk-off to the bathroom. Second, go fuck his daughter.

And so, he went.

*

Before Eric even got out of his room, Selena was laying on her bed in her room, joining her father in mental preparations for their inevitable incestuous coupling.

Her preparations were a little different from her father's though.

While Eric needed to grasp what was happening, why it was happening, what was going to happen and why it needed to happen, Selena had none of those problems.

She figured the answers to all of those questions weeks ago.

Now, as her plan was coming to fruition, she needed to think about what the fact that she did so meant about her.

What was happening now, the way she was thinking, the emotions she felt... none of this resembled her to her.

She never thought of herself as much of a sexual person. Whether out of some sort of rebellion over the way her body evolved, or simply out of the way she always felt even if she didn't realize it sooner, the moment she found out what "asexual" meant, she slapped this label on herself and presented herself to the world through it. Or at least tried to. Her body was a great obstacle for that.

Her relatively rich sexual life, however, did nothing to tarnish her self-image built upon this label.

Her love of blowjobs? Just an evolved case of oral fixation she had since she was a kid.

Her adoration of attractive men and, to a lesser degree, women? Simple non-sexual acknowledgment of their objective attractiveness, everyone does that, nothing to see here.

The richness and frequency of her sexual life? Merely an inevitable result of nature deciding to "gift" her with a highly attractive, well-stacked body. She had no choice in that, and now, it was what it was. No matter how loose her clothes were, how shitty her make-up was (When she even had it.), or how greasy her hair was, she always made their eyes roll and cocks harden. Since she couldn't escape it, why not make the best out of a shitty situation?

In basically none of her sexual encounters did she feel anything more than "mandatory" arousal. There was nothing even approaching the over-the-top artistic descriptions of sexual arousal she read in various sappy chick lit stories or crappy erotica. Not even the most attractive guy could make her body burst in heat only he could put down. Not even the most beautiful woman could make her feel like dying of thirst, a thirst only said beautiful woman's sweet love juices could quench. This and a thousand other descriptions barely resembled reality to Selena, whose body's reaction was seldom more than "Meh, you're nice, we might have fun". And where it was more, it was simply a statistical fluke.

Except today.

Now, she realized, really realized, why she even came up with this idea.

Because, today, something she didn't expect to happen, happened.

Sexual arousal.

Now, she realized why she felt so attracted to her father. Now, she realized why her pussy felt like being on fire for about the fourth or fifth time in her life. It wasn't that her father suddenly turned into anything else than a mildly-attractive-at-best 41-year-old nerd because he didn't.

It was simply the fact that he was her father.

Incest aroused her. Seriously aroused.

And she didn't like this fact.