All Comments on 'Boy Toy Ch. 02'

by ThomasLord

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i do wonder

what happens on the 'girls night out' at other houses?

at this point I can't believe that she did not cheat on him

if all this happened and nobody was surprised that means it has happened often at other parties

fifteen16fifteen16about 6 years ago
Reveal

A story that is a little far fetched in her making him strip in front of her friends, although anything is possible. The writer at the end of chapter has this couple talking openly and honestly about their innermost feelings and desires, i wonder how many married people can claim that. Chapter 3 please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
While this is a porn site

There was nothing believable or realistic about this mess. I felt he would have left her a long time ago. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. No man with an ounce of pride or self respect sticks around with a bitch. Not even in a fictional story. She'd be lucky to walk away with only a bloody lip. Ugly story of abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars - Believable and well written

Chapter 1 written in 2013 was good until the end. It was well written but I did not believe or like last paragraph of humiliation. The characters were not completely defined so I gave the author a pass that they are young and immature.

Second chapter was exactly my reaction to the wife’s humiliation at end of chapter 1. I liked that they learned and communicated.

Hey all you negative commenters it is fiction. It is fantasy. The husband was treated with love and respect in ch 2.

I can see a ch 3 going in many directions. I would prefer couple exploring their new found sexual interests in exhibitions and others while maintaining their learning be and respect. A story needs drama so I would understand their immaturity leading to crossing lines or cheating or more disrespectful behavior if they learn and reconcile and regain respect at the end.

Post in Group Sex or Exhibition instead of LW for better audience and truer comments. Although I may lose track of ch 3 if you do change so please disregard negative comments and continue good writing.

I found it entertaining and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*’s

Fuck yes. Bring it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Pretty good save

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel

Please write a sequel or two. You have written a set of interesting characters: a loving husband and wife, a potential snake in the grass or just a mischievous best friend, two very sexy and single GF's. You certainly could have another girls' night, or a party with Mike's friends also naked in exchange perhaps for Tara working a party of theirs--not naked, but with only a brief bikini, and probably six other scenarios. Thanks.

CorkyJohnsonCorkyJohnsonabout 6 years ago
Well written

I felt it was well written. I liked where the women licked his cock. It created an equality of sorts, by showing their appreciation for him stripping for them.

As far complaints that the characters weren't development sufficiently. I think that Anon 3-12-18 demonstrates that they were. I personally detest long descriptions of characters. It just slows the story down. I can never remember the details anyway.

As for Anon 3-5-18's comments. When people say it's unrealistic, they mean the average responsible, sensible person wouldn't do it. Good stories are always about unusual people, not average people. Responsible, sensible people don't defy social norms. Almost all porn is about people defying social conventions. It's what makes it entertaining. I've noticed that people who dis stories didn't read them. If Anon 3-5-18 had read the story he would have known a bloody lip was a possibility. It was Tara's heartfelt apology that kept things from getting ugly.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Well ok, another twist I didn’t see coming. Part one ended in a twist that I thought was going to lead to a femdom relationship, but the start of part 2 turned that idea on its head and it was honestly very good. We now have some relationship balance and communication and this writer laid it all out so very well. It could have been longer, but I think it set up part 3 very well. Looking forward to part 3 to see where we go and how we get there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous