Breaking & Entering Pt. 03

Story Info
Naina finally breaks.
23.9k words
4.75
68.1k
51

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers

"Aaaahhhssss..." I sighed as the cool water fell on my body. It was a welcome respite after a day I never imagined. I simply closed my eyes and stood under the shower for a few minutes.

I slowly ran my hands through my hair as the water trickled down. I felt something sticky and picked it out. As I rubbed it between my fingers, I realised it was semen. As I stared at it blankly, my thoughts went back to that moment. When the two desperate escaped prisoners who broke into my house decided that I should be used and abused for their pleasure. And my body deciding it was happy to let them.

What started late in the morning didn't stop when the evening rolled by. The years of the fugitive's pent up sexual frustration burst out on, and in, me.

Barely a few minutes had passed after they had ejaculated in me before the men pounced on me again and I found myself pinned down, this time by Fahim. My legs had been pushed back to my chest while he crouched on me and humped. Tejinder kneeled next to me, fucking my mouth. My ass was raised up in the air as Fahim pumped his cock in and out. It was similar to how I was in the morning; this time the men had just switched positions. My knees started aching from being in such a contorted position for so long. Tejinder groaned loudly before spewing his load on my face and semen in my hair.

Later in the afternoon, I found myself sucking on Fahim's cock while Tejinder snored next to us. I was lying between his legs, sucking and slurping his cock while his filthy hands caressed my head and occasionally squeezed my tits and slapped my ass.

As much as I hated to admit it, I got so engrossed in pleasuring that phallus that I didn't realize Tejinder had stopped snoring. I failed to notice he had woken up and had kneeled behind me. It was only when I was propped up on my knees that I became aware of him. Too far gone to say anything, I spent the next several minutes like that getting boned from both ends till each of them ejaculated inside me.

From morning, these two hardened criminals had ejaculated inside me three times either in my mouth or my vagina.

And as the sun set, the darkness of the night crept in to add to the darkness that had already enveloped my life.

After I finished my shower, I walked out. The men had loosened their guard a bit but still kept a close watch on me. Both of them were now wearing my husband's robes. I made a mental note to burn the robes after this was over. If this ever ended.

It was then I suddenly thought - Rohan!

I scrambled for my phone which was on the table but Tejinder beat me to it and snatched it away.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he growled at me.

"I want to check my phone. My husband might have called," I stammered.

"I don't give a shit who calls... you just stay the fuck away from your phone."

"Uuhh... but..." I scrambled to reply. "If I don't call back, my husband might get worried and send someone to check on me." I managed to give an excuse. It was legit enough to make them ponder.

It was true. If I didn't call back, Rohan might literally send someone to check on me. Maybe I made a mistake checking my phone. Maybe if I didn't respond to a couple of more calls, help would actually be on the way. But if and when that help arrived, what was I supposed to tell them?

"Hmmmm... okay...make the call," Fahim said. That bastard was lying on my bed, in my husband's robe with his legs stretched out and his hands behind his head like he owned the fucking place.

Tejinder handed me the phone. I quickly noticed two missed calls from Rohan, but before I could dial him, Tejinder grabbed me by the hair

"Don't fuck around. If your husband even suspects something amiss. I will smash your head on the wall behind you. Do you understand, you whore!" he said, leaning in close to my face.

I shuddered as the image of my bloody dead body on the floor flashed in front of me. Any plans of SOS were now dashed. My house was quite far away from anyone I knew who could come for help. I'd better keep myself alive to see the sun rise, I thought.

I somehow managed to dial my husband with my shivering hands. A couple of rings later he picked it up.

"Hey babe... where are you? I called you twice." Rohan said the moment he picked up the call.

"Uuhh, yeah... I stayed up late last night studying and slept during the day. You know I have a habit of keeping my phone on silent. Sorry I didn't take your call." I said trying to sound as normal as I could.

"Hmm... I was also pretty tired. The long drive drained me out and I also slept quite a lot."

"Where's Aarav?" I asked.

I spent the next few minutes talking to my son. He excitedly told me about his day and all the fun he had.

"You should've come too, Mumma... I miss you." Aarav said.

"I miss you too baby." I managed to speak with a lump in my throat. I so desperately wanted to hug my son and my husband at that moment. I tried maintaining my composure even as I felt like bawling my heart out.

"Ok mumma... byeee... love you mummaa..." Aarav bid me goodbye.

"Good night my child," I replied as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Ok then. I'll call you back tomorrow... take care honey... love you... bye." Rohan said.

"I love you Rohan," I replied and heard him end the call.

As soon as I was done, Tejinder snatched the phone out of my hand. I was too busy crying to notice anything else.

"Awww... are you done with this emotional shit?" Fahim said mockingly.

I looked up at him with all the anger and disgust I could muster.

"Ha!" he chuckled, before walking out of the room.

"Hmmmm..." Tejinder beckoned me to follow him.

A few minutes later I found myself back in the kitchen, in the same attire from the morning; just the apron on my naked body.

They ordered me to cook them a meal. They said they needed energy after fucking me the whole day and for fucking me later! The last part of that sentence made me shudder. What had my life come to?

Tejinder stood guard near me while Fahim explored the house. I could hear him open cabinets and doors in the other room. A couple of minutes later Fahim returned.

"Oh Brother... check this out!" Fahim called out to Tejinder and beckoned him. They both walked towards the ground floor bedroom. I sighed as I realised they had found the 'man cave', as my husband called it.

It was a spare room on the ground floor. The original plans for the house had four bedrooms - two on the ground floor and two above. But with just three of us in the house, we decided to keep one bedroom for ourselves, one for our son and one for any guests who stayed over. The spare bedroom was then claimed by my husband.

He spent a small fortune to build his man cave. It had a couple of large reclining chairs, a three seater leather sofa and a large flat screen TV in front of them. A PlayStation console was in the cabinet under the TV. My son and husband would play video games every weekend and sometimes he would have his friends over too. The room hosted a fully stocked bar with an expensive and heavy wooden counter with stools in front of it. Behind the bar counter were shelves full of the large collection of liquor my husband had collected over the years. There was also a refrigerator that was stocked with a crate of beer at all times.

The walls were adorned with posters of all types; from his favourite rock bands like The Doors and Led Zeppelin to his favourite sports like Formula 1 and soccer.

I quickly followed them, worried that they might raid the liquor shelves and break something. I was too late. They were already behind the bar pulling out the alcohol.

Tejinder pulled out a bottle of scotch, opened it, took a large swig and handed it to Fahim who did the same.

"Ummm... this liquor collection is amazing!" Fahim said as he downed the scotch.

"Umm-hmm..." Tejinder said as he pulled out another bottle, this time Vodka. He again took a large swig and handed it over to his friend.

"Stop... don't touch it!" I protested.

"Fuck off bitch!..." Fahim said as he gulped down the vodka.

And I watched silently as they gulped down scotches, vodkas, gins and even an Irish Bailey's. Fahim moved to the fridge and pulled out a couple of beers. One for himself and one for his friend. They downed a pint of beer in three seconds flat! I watched them with my mouth wide open.

"Fahim my brother... why are we doing this ourselves when we have our own personal butler?" Tejinder said. His speech was noticeably slurred after gulping down a heady cocktail of hard liquor.

"Hey bitch! Make us a drink and fetch something to eat." Fahim said, sounding equally drunk.

I sighed and moved back to the kitchen. I looked at the landline phone in the kitchen but remembered it had been ripped from the wall. I sneaked into the living room and found that the phone had been destroyed as well. Fahim had snatched my cell phone and it was now in his pocket. DAMN!!!

Dejected and defeated, I walked back to the kitchen and got back to slaving for these escaped inmates. With slumped shoulders and teary eyes, I managed to fry a full packet of chicken nuggets. I had no choice but to do as they pleased. If they were dangerous sober, I couldn't imagine what they'd do drunk.

I walked into the man cave with a bowl full of nuggets and another bowl of peanuts. By now they had made themselves comfortable on the nice, comfy sofa and were watching the TV.

I placed the tray on the table in front of them and as I did that, my ample cleavage popped out from the apron. Not that I could hide anything anyway, but as I bent down I could feel their hungry eyes on my chest. I quickly stood straight the moment I noticed their ravenous gaze. I had hoped to manage to spend this night without getting defiled. That was going to be a challenge but I hoped they would get drunk enough and pass out.

As I turned around and walked toward the bar, Fahim whistled. That wolf whistle made me cringe and I remembered I was completely naked from behind. The apron did a shoddy job of covering my front but from behind, I was totally nude except for the thin string. I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth and kept walking.

I fetched a bottle of scotch and a couple of glasses, not allowing them to see my body any more than I had to. I placed the glasses and the bottle on the table.

"What?" I looked at them puzzled as they stared at me.

"What the fuck are you looking at... pour the damn drink!" Tejinder ordered me.

With a deep sigh, I sat down next to the table. I opened the bottle of scotch and poured a small drink into each glass.

"We don't drink like a sissy city boy... Make it large." Fahim growled.

Stunned at being shouted at, I quietly opened the bottle again and poured more scotch into the glass.

"More... More..." Fahim kept saying till the glass was almost full. I couldn't believe what I was doing and what Fahim was about to do. I filled Tejinder's glass to the top as well.

"Cheers bhai..." Tejinder raised the glass.

"Cheers to freedom," Fahim replied as their glasses clinked together before they chugged down large sips of the liquor.

Tejinder grabbed my hand and yanked it, pulling me towards them. The sudden jerk not only hurt but made me yelp as I collapsed on the couch between them.

He put his hand around my shoulder and squeezed my left breast tightly.

"Aaaaooooo..." I squealed as I felt his sharp nails dig into my flesh.

"Cmon, take a sip," Tejinder slurred as he pushed the glass in my face.

I winced and turned away as I smelt the liquor in his mouth.

"No... Nahi... I don't drink." I resisted.

"Aah... Today all new things are happening with you. Don't be shy." he said as he pushed the glass against my lips. I felt the cold glass against my pursed lips and smelt the pungent liquor as Tejinder tipped the glass. The whiskey splashed against my closed lips and spilt around the side of my mouth onto my breasts.

To break my resistance, Fahim pinched my nipple tight. I squealed but still refused to open my mouth. The more I resisted the tighter the pinch got and in a matter of a few seconds I gave in. I opened my mouth to moan and immediately felt the whiskey rush into my mouth. Tejinder swiftly tipped the glass, leaving me no choice but to swallow the whiskey.

Anticipating my next obvious move, Fahim latched his mouth to mine as soon as Tejinder withdrew the glass, not allowing me the chance to throw up but instead letting the liquor flow down my throat. His lips sucked on mine and his tongue snaked in and out of my mouth. My squeals of pain and disgust soon turned into moans of pleasure and as much as I wanted to deny it, Fahim was a good kisser.

He grabbed the back of my head, pulled me towards him and kissed me even more passionately. My urge to throw up subsided and I reluctantly started kissing him back. His hand sneaked under the apron, cupped my left breast and started squeezing it gently, mindful of not hurting me, all the while kissing me with the passion of a lover.

It was such a contrast. Fahim started by hungrily gulping down my booze and abusing me like a goon, forcing me to drink by pinching my nipple so hard that it hurt like it never had before and now he was kissing me passionately, cupping and squeezing my breast so gently; so much so that it evoked a reciprocal response from me.

It was also such a conflict. I was being held hostage in my own house by two escaped murder convicts who had their way with me multiple times. They made me lie to my maid and most importantly, to my husband. But at the same time, I did all of that myself too. I lied to my husband even if it was out of fear. I could have chosen to tell him the truth at the cost of my life and chose to end all this. I could have run out to the maid, even in my state of undress. She would have helped me, understood my predicament. But the truth is I didn't do any of that. I chose to do exactly what they wanted me to do.

They did force me into submitting to their carnal desires. I could have resisted with all the strength I could muster and gone down fighting to save my honour than to give up, but I chose not to do so. As much as I hated to admit it, I too got carried away. In the bathroom, they had their cocks in my mouth. They were the most vulnerable at that moment and I could have done a lot more damage to them before they did anything to me. I could have kicked, slapped and pushed them away when they raped me. I could've screamed at the top of my voice to try and get someone to notice my hapless state but I didn't. And what I simply hate to admit is that by the second round in the afternoon, I had somewhat become a willing partner. What had started as rape had turned into multiple rounds of consensual and intense sex.

As much as I wanted to deny and convince myself of it, the truth was I stopped resisting when the train of orgasms started. I let them have their way with me, I let them do whatever they wanted to do even if it was with a false pretence of reluctance and defiance which didn't affect them or which they could see through easily.

I did curl my toes and moan as they pounded me like I had never had been before. I did let them fuck me in whichever way they wanted. I didn't shout or resist when they repeatedly flipped me over to either fuck me from behind or from the front. I didn't kick them in the face when they put my legs over their shoulders as they ploughed my pussy. I didn't try to escape in those momentary breaks when they switched places. I didn't open my mouth to scream for help but rather moan as they stuffed their thick, dangling cocks in my mouth. And I definitely didn't fight back as they came again and again inside my pussy or my mouth. But rather, my mouth was wide open every time they pumped it full of semen which, in the heat of the moment, I swallowed.

If they were criminals, I too was guilty and a criminal of my own actions - as much I tried to deny it. They had seen through my shit show of defiance and now the bitter truth had dawned upon me too. And now I was in my husband's own special man cave, half naked, fervently kissing back a violent criminal. It was on this couch that my husband spent his alone time watching tv and drinking a beer or on weekends playing video games with my son. And here I was on the same couch getting played myself.

I heard Fahim snap his fingers at Tejinder even as he continued kissing me. My eyes were closed as if trying to shut out the reality and just go with the flow.

"Give me the liquor." I heard Fahim say to Tejinder before breaking the kiss.

I opened my eyes and saw Fahim take the glass almost half full with whiskey. He gulped down two large sips before looking at me and saying, "C'mon drink it."

I opened my mouth just enough for the thin rim of the glass to fit right in and for the drink to flow into my mouth. I looked up at Fahim as I slowly sipped on the whiskey. This time, it didn't taste as strong as it did before. The last few minutes were so overwhelming that it made me thirsty and I drank the neat drink like water. I had never drunk whiskey neat; I always had it with a coke and a lot of ice to water it down. It was indeed a day of firsts.

I quietly gulped down three sips of the whiskey and just as the last sip was in my mouth, Fahim abruptly pulled back the glass and latched his lips onto my still open mouth. It was so sudden that I yelped and some of the drink in my mouth ended up in his. Not that he seemed to mind.

As our saliva mixed in with hard liquor, our kiss got more intense. This time I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him back while his hand roamed down to my pussy. My breathing quickened as I felt him lift the hem of the apron and his palm cup my pussy. I know I shouldn't have done it but my body was reacting on its instincts when I spread my legs to give his fingers access to my nether region. His thick finger easily slipped into my already wet pussy and started moving back and forth smoothly. His lips munched on mine while his finger flicked my turgid nipple under the apron.

Fahim broke the kiss and said, "Take this off..." He brought his hand behind me to untie the apron. I tilted my head a bit to allow him to pull the apron off my neck. I was now again naked in front of my two captors; not that the apron did a great job at covering me but it did give a notion of not being completely naked.

Unlike in the morning, I was now far more docile, far more willing. I had realized that fighting and resisting these men was of no use. They were violent and unpredictable and were far stronger than me. Fighting back only provoked them into their beating me or fucking me mercilessly. I could see the difference. In the morning when I was fighting back, I was subjected to slaps, punches and a rough and inconsiderate fucking. But now that I had submitted to them and appeared docile, they also had let down their guard and it showed.

Fahim was sitting to my right and Tejinder quickly sat to my left and watched with childlike fascination as his friend cupped my right breast in his hand. My already erect nipple popped out even more as the grip around it tightened.

I looked at Tejinder and he looked at me. I had a particular hatred towards him. He was the one who found me hiding in the kitchen last night. He was the one who groped me and forced himself upon me. He was rough, violent and abusive and I made my disgust for him obvious in the morning. But now that I wasn't resisting, he quickly finished his drink and joined his friend in fondling my tits.

I was in the 'man cave', my husband's favourite place in his house. I was sitting buck naked with my legs spread on the black leather couch where my husband sat playing video games or watching sports. I was indulging in adultery in this room with two men when I had never even had sex with my husband in this room. How shameful and disgraceful could I get?

bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers