Breaking & Entering Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were moistening up from those thoughts but I was quickly distracted by Fahim's mouth. It was latched onto my nipple and sucking on it. Tejinder joined in but instead raised my arm, exposing my underarm. He touched his nose to my bare underarm before inhaling deeply, sniffing my scent. He then put his tongue out and licked its entire length. I had never had my underarm sniffed or licked and it felt ticklish and strange but equally arousing, if not more. It was then that I realized that my underarm could also be my weak spot. It was altogether a novel, embarrassing yet exciting feeling to have my nipple sucked on one side and my underarm licked on the other.

My heaving breathing turned into sighs and then into moans, my hand unknowingly wrapped around Fahim's head as he sucked on my heaving breast while Tejinder occupied himself with licking or rather relishing my underarm, dragging his raspy tongue up and down my shaved armpit. Maybe this was his first time with a smooth shaven underarm. I closed my eyes and let them have their way with me. I sighed and cooed, shivered and trembled as I felt their tongues one me.

Fahim subjected my breast to a plethora of moves. He flicked my taut nipple with his tongue, licked my areola and the flesh around and tightly sucked it, pulling my nipple with his lips. Like a predator, devouring his prey after a hunt, Fahim too devoured my flesh. He was completely focused on my tits, sucking them with such vigour, not stopping to look at me or even catch his breath but just occasionally groaning.

Both of them knew I was game and wasn't going anywhere now. Now they could take their time with me, do anything they pleased to me and make me do anything that pleased them. In the morning, they ruthlessly fucked me into submission. It was more punishment than sex and it was their way of fucking the resistance out of me. Now that they had me hooked, they took their time with every inch of my body.

Wild dogs chase their prey, corner it, bite and paw at it till. The prey, exhausted then finally gives up, not able to resist anymore, not having the will to go on as it falls to the ground, watching as the wild dogs slowly devour him bite after bite, resigned to its fate. This analogy worked for me too. These two wild dogs chased me, cornered me and broke down my resistance by first by violent slaps and punches; then cornered me by showing off their giant manhoods in the bathroom and forcing me to touch them and from there on my resistance tanked with every minute of the clock and every hard thrust into my vagina. And now I too had become resigned to my fate, watching as these two predators bit into my flesh.

After satiating himself with my underarm, Tejinder dug his teeth into my breast. My breasts had never been subjected to this before. Two men sucking my breasts in tandem was not just a novel sensation but also extremely arousing. I cradled them as they fed on my breasts, making loud slurping and sucking sounds which, accompanied by my sighs and moans, created a melody of debauchery.

The temperature in the closed, dimly lit room was rising rapidly. The windows were closed, the drapes drawn, the fan was off and copious amounts of alcohol had been ingested. My body was getting hotter with each passing second and with each bite into my breast and I could feel their equally hot bodies from their warm breaths and hands.

My house was located in a developing neighbourhood and it was the only occupied house. During the day, there was some movement of people in the houses being constructed nearby but at night it was very quiet. It was getting close to midnight, it was pitch dark outside and inside the house. All the lights in the house were switched off and only the dim light near the bar counter was on. The house was eerily quiet except for the loud sounds of smacking lips, slurping tongues and the creaking sound of naked skin rubbing against the leather as my body shuffled and writhed. I sighed, moaned and occasionally a loud gasp escaped my mouth as I felt their teeth brush against my soft and very sensitive skin as they expertly lapped on my breasts.

Fahim's hands gently caressed and moved over my belly. After the birth of my child, I had struggled to get rid of all the belly fat and just a little bit of it had enveloped my waist. I wasn't fat by any standard but I was borderline chubby. My husband loved it, especially holding my soft, fleshy waist and at times resting his head on my lower belly, calling it his favourite spot. Fahim's hand was now caressing this, now his favourite spot.

My husband was hundreds of miles away, perhaps sleeping peacefully, oblivious to the fact that his wife, at this late hour of the night was allowing two jailbirds, two savages, two low life thugs to indulge in the pleasures of her naked form. It was unknown to him that his wife was allowing these two crooked men to touch her pristine body in ways that only he was allowed to touch. Not just were they touching but also caressing, rubbing, squeezing.

Their eyes had seen what only he had the right to see, their lips and their tongue had touched something that only he had before. She was being taken in the very room he had so fondly built for himself. The very breasts that he so loved and sucked on while making love to his wife; the same breasts which fed the child they made together were now being fed to these two men who had conquered her body, leaving behind visible signs of the conquest and plunder. They had attacked her, invaded her sanctity, defiled her purity, mounted her and had finally broken her body and spirit.

He was blind to the fact that when he spoke to his wife a few hours ago, she was buck naked in front of two men who had fucked her just a few minutes ago. Blind to the fact that she lied to him and had committed the sin of adultery on their marital bed. Though she had been forced to sin before, now she was doing it with her own free will. In the morning, she had been invaded repeatedly but now the gates were being opened from the inside allowing the conquerors a walkover. The siege of her mind and body was over, the resistance had faded away and the invaders were now marching onto her freely, and she was surrendering to them.

In the radiance of the dim light, I could see a sheath of thick saliva covering my breasts. Their salivating mouths continued sucking and biting my breasts. I knew they would leave my breasts scarred with love bites. Fahim's hand had slowly moved down to my pussy and the smoothness with which his thick finger sunk into my pussy, it was obvious how profusely wet and lubricated I was unlike in the morning.

Fahim finally broke away from my breast. Even though he was wearing my husband's silk robe, I could see a part of his shimmering hairy chest glimmer in the light. By now it was very hot inside the closed, damp room, so much that we were all sweating. I could feel beads of sweat rolling down my back onto the leather. I had felt their wet hair as they had sucked on my breasts and I was sure that under those silk robes, they were sweating.

While Tejinder was still munching on my breast, Fahim quietly poured a stiff drink in two glasses. Hearing that, Tejinder too stopped sucking my breast and took the glass of whiskey. They quietly clinked their glasses and started drinking. Tejinder gulped down the drink in one gulp while Fahim took his time, slowly taking one sip at a time, watching me in a dazed yet aroused state. I was naked on the couch, my legs spread apart, my body covered in their saliva and my own sweat. It sure must have been a sight to behold.

"Want to drink?" Fahim asked.

I was so thirsty at that moment that I couldn't refuse the drink. I quietly nodded.

Fahim poured another drink into his glass and added some water to it. It wasn't because he was being mindful of my tolerance of neat alcohol but because he didn't want me to puke and ruin the mood. The moment he handed me the drink I gulped it down like water, unaffected by the sharp taste and smell of the liquor.

Fahim again poured a drink in the empty glass I had handed over to him and stood up. Still gazing at me, he quietly untied the knot holding his robe together. Once the knot was undone, he gently parted the robe, revealing his thick, long and unbelievably erect cock. It pointed straight at me and I could see the thick, uncovered bulbous head its piss slit. It twitched and pulsed as he slowly moved towards me. With the light shining on it at just the perfect angle, his cock looked even more impressive than in daylight.

Fahim placed his left foot on the couch, keeping his right foot firmly on the floor. He gently pulled my head from behind towards his crotch. I closed my eyes and just a moment later I felt his phallus brush against my lips. I inhaled his musky pungent aroma which was far more tolerable compared to the morning before his shower.

I looked up at him nervously. He was standing with one hand on his waist, the other holding the drink looking down triumphantly.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

Without an iota of resistance, I opened my mouth a little and I felt his cock slide between my lips and touch my tongue. I felt it sliding down my tongue and then slowly slide back. As the tip reached my puckered mouth, it slid back in. I pursed my lips around his thick head, sucking on it, licking the underside. I pushed my mouth, taking an inch more of his cock and then swirled my tongue around the thick cock head and the shaft before taking in an inch further.

I looked up at him drinking whiskey. He didn't move an inch but allowed me to gently bob my head back and forth on his tool. There was no way I could take him all in and neither did he bother shoving it all in. He simply drank the whiskey and watched me suck his cock.

The only cock that had ever been in my mouth before was my husband. In fact, it took my husband a few months after our marriage to convince me to go down on him. I did it because it pleased him and not because I was a fan of fellatio. Over the years it had become tolerable enough for me but I had never allowed my husband to cum inside my mouth. Along with anal sex, this was a strict no-go for my husband.

The only other cock or cocks to fuck my mouth were Tejinder and Fahim. In the morning they had roughly shoved their cocks in my mouths while they raped me. In the panic and in the fray to resist, I barely noticed the feeling or the taste. But now I could not just feel its contours in my mouth but also smell and taste it.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Tejinder slide down to the floor and then shuffle between my legs. I instinctively spread my legs and let him do what he wanted to while I focused on sucking the cock in my mouth. Fahim was now gently rocking back and forth, leisurely fucking my mouth. I pulled back. I placed a full-lipped, wet kiss on the tip of his cock before lowering my head down to his balls. His massive ball sack hung low and heavy below his thick, long shaft. Out of curiosity, I sniffed them, inhaling the same musky aroma before licking them. I licked them nicely, coating them with a thick layer of my own saliva before popping them in my mouth.

I heard Fahim groan as his balls rolled inside my mouth. I felt the base of his shaft rub against my nose as I sucked his balls. I pulled back and the balls popped out of my mouth audibly and then kissed his cock along its length before popping the thick head back in my mouth. I was really surprised at myself. I had never enjoyed fellatio and would have never done it like this with my husband but strangely I was enjoying sucking his cock and even tempted to suck on Tejinder's. Previously, I looked at oral sex as a chore but now I longed to suck it even more.

Even while I was busy sucking Fahim, his buddy Tejinder had gotten occupied with my pussy. He ran his hands gently over my thighs before caressing my pussy, feeling its wetness and slickness. I glanced at him tasting my juices on the tip of his finger.

"Oh she suck it so good," Fahim said as he firmly placed his hand on the top of my head and started fucking my mouth.

"You're right. And now she's letting me lick her pussy too," Tejinder quipped, watching my pussy intently.

"Yeah... you always had a thing for licking pussies. Have you ever tasted such a beautiful cunt?"

"No brother. These rich women are happy with their sissy husbands. We are garbage to them." Tejinder replied as two of his thick fingers entered my pussy, making me moan which was muffled by Fahim's dick.

"Umm-hmm..they don't know that sex with real men like us is the best and when they do... they're addicted to our cocks." Fahim said.

I was hearing all this. Was this how all the poor, labour class men think of us upper-class women I wondered.

"I can say for sure... her husband won't be able to fuck her three times a day and then again at night," Tejinder mused.

"Haha... yeah... I'm sure he is a two-pump chump," Fahim chuckled.

"Let's ask her... Can your husband fuck you like this?" Fahim asked me.

I looked up, embarrassingly shook my head and continued sucking his cock.

"If you had obeyed us quietly last night, imagine all the fun you'd be having," Fahim said as he grabbed my hair, pulled himself out and slapped his cock on my tongue.

"If you had listened to us then you'd be getting these cocks rather than knocks on your face," Tejinder added with a chuckle. He was now grinding his thumb against my clit even as his fingers moved in and out of my cunt.

"Why did you do all this? Why didn't you just surrender?" Fahim asked me even as my mouth was busy sucking on his balls.

"I am sorry." That was all I could reply and I quietly got back to sucking his cock. But it did make me think. What if I had let them have their way with me? It would have definitely saved me a lot of physical hurt. Perhaps they would've left by now allowing me to go back to my life. I wondered if I should have just submitted.

"Yeah... you should be sorry. But your apologies aren't going to work. Now you'll let us fuck you as much as we want and whichever way we want. Do you understand?" Fahim growled, showing me a glimpse of his true self. Scared, I simply nodded in the affirmative and continued pleasing his phallus with my mouth.

I groaned loudly when I felt Tejinder's mouth of my pussy. I stopped sucking Fahim and threw my head back against the couch as Tejinder mounted a precision oral attack on my clit. My body twisted and writhe as he masterfully licked my clit even as his fingers kept fucking my pussy. It was evident that pussy licking was not just his fetish but also his skill.

"You haven't forgotten how to lick a pussy." Fahim chuckled as he watched me moan and groan from the expert cunnilingus.

"Aaaahhh... ohh shit... aaaahhh!" I moaned as my thighs pressed against his face tightly. It only made him chuckle.

"He's doing a fine job, isn't he? Are you liking it?" Fahim asked me.

"Aaah... yeah... yeah..." I managed to reply amidst the pleasure storm.

Tejinder skillfully mixed his moves. He first licked my clit while fingering me, then ran his tongue up and down my entire pussy before sucking on my labia. He pulled out his fingers and darted his tongue inside my pussy even while his finger expertly flicked my clit. It was something I had never experienced before. My husband licked my pussy regularly, but it was not even close to being this good. My surprise and pleasure were quite clear from my loud moans.

Fahim then mounted the couch and pushed back my head. I looked up and opened my mouth as he crouched in front of me. My moans, which were coming out of my open mouth muffled the moment Fahim stuffed his cock inside it. I tightly pursed my lips around his shaft which was almost halfway inside my mouth. He then started pushing his hips towards me, fucking me orally.

In the throes of ecstasy, I had not realized that I was now taking more than half of Fahim's unusually long cock with no problems. Fahim pushed down his cock deeper and Tejinder licked my pussy so well that even my muffled moans grew louder. My unoccupied hands soon snaked behind Fahim and grabbed his taut butt pulling him deeper into my mouth. In just a couple of minutes, I was taking almost the entire length of his cock. I could feel it hit the back of my throat and could feel a slight gag building up.

Fahim started groaning, feeling the tightness of my throat and in approval of my deep throating of him. And then in one smooth yet forceful shove, Fahim pushed his cock all the way in. I gagged as I felt his thick pubes brush against my nose but he held on. I coughed and gagged but endured. My mind was oblivious to the oral stimulation I was getting below. A few seconds on, Fahim relented; he pulled out his cock and I inhaled loudly, coughing and gasping. My eyes teared up and turned red. My chest heaved violently as my lungs tried to take in as much air as possible.

"Behenchod... she took my entire cock in. I've never seen even a whore do it before but this bitch did it in the first go!" Fahim exclaimed in surprise. I looked at him, still trying to catch my breath.

I realized Tejinder had stopped sucking. I was sure he was busy watching me deep throat his friend. Just as my breathing normalized a bit, I rested my head back against the couch, opened my mouth, inviting Fahim back inside.

"You want more? Sure, I'll give you more of my cock." Fahim said.

He stepped ahead and I watched in amazement as he guided his cock back inside my mouth and started fucking it the moment I pursed my lips around it. This time Fahim settled into a steady rhythm, fucking my mouth, shoving his cock inch after inch. I too matched his stroke, bobbing my head back and forth.

When Fahim again deep throated me, I barely felt the gag but rather grabbed his butt to keep him rooted deep inside my mouth. This time Fahim groaned loudly as he felt my throat tighten around his cock. When he pulled back, I made sure he didn't go all the way out and was back to fucking my mouth.

With Fahim now settled fucking my mouth, I felt Tejinder's mouth back on my cunt. I could feel his whole mouth engulf my pussy, while his tongue darted in and out. Tejinder was everything a man shouldn't be. He was a criminal, a murderer, a rapist, a thug and every other noun and adjective you could attribute to a brute like him but one thing I couldn't absolutely deny was that he was supremely good at eating my pussy. He ate me with such intensity and passion I had never witnessed before or had ever imagined. Tejinder slurped on my leaking pussy. The sounds of my gags and his enjoyment enveloped the room.

If anyone had seen us at that moment, it would have been a scene straight out of a porn movie. In the faded glow of the yellow light, a lanky man standing on the couch, buck naked; grabbing my hair while he pushed his cock in and out of my mouth. A large man sitting on the floor with his head between my leg, lapping up my gushing cunt like a dog, and me - completely naked, sitting spread eagle between them, giving and receiving pleasure.

All this was so overwhelming. Just over 24 hours ago, I was sitting quietly in my bedroom, studying for an upcoming exam. My house was broken into, invaded by two dangerous men who not just did nasty things to me but also ruined my perfect life. But here I was barely 24 hours later. It took just one day to turn my life upside down and change me as a person.

Several minutes of Tejinder's expert cunnilingus triggered my orgasm. As Fahim noticed my growing moans and bucking body, he gripped my head tighter and fucked my mouth deeper. Tejinder started licking and fingering me faster and just moments later the orgasm came crashing down on me like a tsunami.

"Mmmmmrrppphhhh..." I groaned as loudly as I could. My back arched and my butt rose from the couch as I experienced an orgasm so strong that it terrified me. It took a superhuman effort from me not to bite down on Fahim's cock. It was an orgasm so intense, it literally knocked me out. I blacked out for several seconds. When I regained some sense, I saw Tejinder and Fahim standing near the couch with drinks in their hands.