Breaking & Entering Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly got off the couch and kneeled in front of Fahim. His cock twitched when I laid my hands on his thighs as I leaned over to him.

My mouth reached under to his balls and tentatively licked them with the tip of my tongue. A few licks later, I opened my mouth and let one of his massive testicles slide into my mouth. I rolled it around in my mouth, lapping it up with my tongue. I popped the other one in my mouth too, sucking and licking on it, pulling on it with my mouth. Just above my lips, I could see and feel his rising erection.

Darting my tongue on the base of his cock, I slowly licked my way up the shaft, showering it with gentle licks and kisses. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft, moistening it. With gentle licks and kisses, my mouth moved up slowly till it reached the base of the glans. My tongue darted in the underside of the glans making his cock stiffen and twitch. I could feel his body tremble in delight.

The tip of his cock oozed out a thick drop of pre-cum which flowed down. I lapped it with my tongue before I swirled it around the head. My open mouth hovered over his cock while my tongue wriggled on the tip. I could sense his anticipation for my warm mouth. I put an end to his anticipation as my mouth slowly descended on his cock. I pursed my lips tightly around the glans and started working on pleasuring the most sensitive part of his body. I sucked on the cock head hard and my tongue licked the underside rapidly. Fahim quivered at my oral effort which made me giggle.

In a span of hours, the whole dynamic had changed. At first, they raped me and I resisted, then they fucked me and I went along and now I was, out of my own volition pleasuring them. It was a complete 180-degree turn.

My mouth slid down on his cock, gobbling up a couple of inches. My tongue swirled around his glans while my mouth bobbed up and down on his shaft. I looked up at Fahim's lean, naked body. He was looking down at me and our eyes met. Without breaking eye contact, I continued sucking his cock, gently bobbing my head up and down. It was quite a scene, seeing him naked above me, his one hand on my head gently pushing it down while the other held a slice of pizza as he ate it. He was satisfying both his sexual and hunger for food at the same time.

He brought the slice of pizza near my mouth, offering it to me. I popped his cock out my mouth and bit into the slice. I barely chewed on the food and hurriedly swallowed it before going back to sucking his cock. At that moment, my sexual hunger and desire weighed over my craving for food. I sucked and pleasured his phallus keenly; the same cock which had cum inside me a few minutes ago.

I felt some movement behind me and I glanced back. I saw Tejinder move the coffee table aside. He was making space for his large body in preparation for mounting me from behind. It would have been impossible for him to resist not joining in. From his position on the couch, he could have seen my thick, plump butt with my smooth-shaven, moist, glistening pussy in between. It would have been an irresistible sight.

I heard the shuffle behind me even as I continued sucking Fahim. There wasn't an iota of anxiety or aversion to what was about to happen. Instead, I spread my legs and arched my back, pushed up my butt, welcoming my nemesis turned lover.

"Hmmmm..." I moaned when I felt his cold, large hand on my butt cheek and his thick cock sliding up and down my moist cunt. But the impending penetration didn't stop me from eagerly sucking my other lover of the night.

"Aaaaaahhh..." I let out a loud sigh of pleasure as I felt his thick cock sliding inside me. I stopped sucking Fahim momentarily as I closed my eyes and threw my head back. It went in smoothly as if my pussy was swallowing it and in just a couple of seconds, I felt his groin touching my butt. We were now back in action, back to where we had left off some time ago. Surprisingly both of them were as stiff and potent as they were before those explosive orgasms and so was I. Very wet and willing.

I glimpsed back and saw his large belly touching my butt. He gripped my hips and started moving into me. Unlike before, this time Tejinder seemed in no hurry. He was fucking me leisurely unlike the usual hard and frantic style. Maybe because he now knew there was to be no resistance from me.

On the dark tv screen, I saw our reflection. Fahim was eating the pizza as I sucked his cock and Tejinder was chugging on whiskey as he fucked me.

"What a sexy ass you have. Thick, smooth and fair." he moaned, praising my ass, caressing and squeezing it. His large hands with their thick fingers rubbed my tender bum as if it belonged to him; for the moment, it did belong to him.

Before being married, I was a slim, petite girl with a small but cute butt. During pregnancy, I gained a lot of weight but I managed to lose most of the excess weight with time but my breasts and my butt stayed a few sizes larger. Apart from a few faded stretch marks, my ass was exactly like he described it, thick, wide, soft and smooth.

"This ass is made to fuck... I am going to fuck it nicely," he continued with the smack talk.

"You like the taste of my cock now?" Fahim interjected. My revulsion to their vulgar language had assuaged with time but now the way they were talking about me flipped a switch inside me. Every word and every sentence was making my pussy quiver.

Fahim offered me a slice of pizza again but I ignored him, preferring to continue sucking his cock.

"She just wants to eat my dick... Am I right?" Fahim asked.

"Yess... I want to suck your cock." I responded in the crass language that I was being spoken to.

"How does it taste?" Fahim asked.

"Delicious!" I quickly replied. The mild, salty taste of semen had grown on me and it wasn't as revolting as I thought it would be.

"And how's my cock? Having fun?" Tejinder inquired.

"Yeaaaah... your big far cock feels soooo gooodd... aaahh... ssssss... aaah... Tejiii..." I replied before groaning as Tejinder slammed his cock to the hilt.

"Now you're really into this... shaking that fat ass like a hooker," Tejinder said, referring to my ass slamming back into his crotch, matching his strokes.

"You are fucking me so goooodd.... aaah... aaaaahhh..." I managed to reply even as Tejinder gathered pace.

"The whore has awakened..." Fahim completed my sentence.

He was speaking the truth. These two men had managed to awaken and expose a slut inside me that even I wasn't aware of. An unstoppable, insatiable nympho.

"Aaah... Fuck me nice and hard Tejii..." I said, egging him. Maybe me calling him Teji or even referring to his name was having an effect on him. Every time I said his name, I felt his cock twitch inside me.

"The night is still young... hours to daylight. We are going to fuck you all night baby." Fahim said as his fingers entangled in my hair, pushing my head down on his cock.

"Yess... fuck me all night..." I managed to moan in between the strokes.

It was just past 3 a.m. and I was sure these men would be true to their word. They were going to fuck me all night.

I felt Tejinder's thumb rub my butt hole. A moment later I felt a thick glob of saliva fall right on my puckered hole and then felt his thick finger slide in.

"I'm going to fuck your ass..." Tejinder groaned as his cock and finger moved in and out of me.

"Mmmffff... Nooo... aaahh..." I groaned as I felt another finger slide inside my tight butt. If his fingers hurt so much I couldn't imagine how much his thick cock would.

"I'm not asking you... I'm doing it..." Fahim remarked. It was true. They didn't care for my pleasure. They just did what they wanted to.

"Nooo... please... you're too big... it will hurt..." I pleaded.

"Naaaa... it will be fun..." Tejinder replied.

His words did not assuage me. I had never done anal before and I was terrified of having such a massive penis inside my delicate bum.

Tejinder pulled out of me and crouched behind me. I knew the inevitable was coming. In fear, I tightened my butt and got a hard spank on it the moment after.

"What the...? Loosen up bitch!" He ordered me to loosen up.

I felt the warm tip of his cock touch my butt hole and felt its firmly push against it.

"Aaaarrghh..." I groaned as I felt the thick mushroom-like head pierce my tightness. It definitely was thicker than two of his fingers together.

I glanced back and saw his bearish naked body crouching behind me. From the corner of my eye, I saw his cock pointing straight down at my ass. My hand tightly clenched Fahim's cock and the other tightly grasped the chair.

"Fuccckk... it's so tight... aaaarrghh..." Tejinder groaned at my tightness.

Slowly he inched in, ignoring my wails and whimpers of pain. Fahim watched on, his cock stiffening even more as the scene unfolded in front of his eyes.

"Halfway through... aaaahh..." Tejinder moaned. Half his length was embedded inside my butt. I could feel it throbbing inside me. It was a feeling I had never felt before. It was painful and uncomfortable but I endured knowing that freedom was a few hours away.

Tejinder stayed still inside me. The pain subsided and was rather replaced by a feeling of being uncomfortably stuffed. My eyes were closed, my face firmly in Fahim's thigh as I whimpered.

Fahim grabbed my hair and pulled my hair up, making me moan. He stuffed his cock inside my mouth and pushed my head down on it. I got back to sucking his cock as Tejinder stayed half-buried inside my ass. I focused on pleasing Fahim as a way to ignore the feeling of discomfort and doubled down on the sucking.

Tejinder slowly started moving and I felt his cock slide out slowly. His thick shaft rubbed against my sensitive insides evoking a feeling of pain mixed with unusual pleasure.

He pulled back till the tip was nearly out, then slowly pushed forward, plunging his throbbing cock back inside my ass; this time pushing an inch further. It was quite surprising to see Tejinder being so patient with me and my ass. I had expected him to fuck my ass mercilessly from the moment he entered, but he was being considerate.

Tejinder settled into a slow rhythm, sliding his cock in and out of my ass. The pain was almost completely gone and though it didn't feel as pleasurable as my pussy, it did feel unusually good. Maybe it was the taboo nature of anal sex, maybe the pleasure was more mental than physical but it sure did feel good.

"Mmmppf... mmppff... mmppff..." muffled moans escaped my mouth as Tejinder ploughed my ass.

Tejinder stopped momentarily and switched to kneeling before resuming hammering my ass. The familiar sounds of us moaning and groaning filled the room again.

I had to admit that anal sex was as pleasurable as vaginal sex if not more. It was as if a whole new dimension in the realm of sex had opened up to me. I could feel Tejinder's hands on my butt, grabbing my flesh. Periodically his hands caressed and roamed my naked back before clutching my waist. He leaned over and grabbed my boobs giving them a hard squeeze, making me moan. His right hand moved down to my pussy and worked it. I could feel his heavy belly on my back as he leaned over and though awkwardly positioned, he didn't stop or slow down fucking my ass. I was enjoying every bit of what he was doing to me but I was sucking Fahim religiously.

"Aaaah... haaa Teji... aah... Tejiii... this feels so good... don't stoppp..." I moaned, spurring him on.

"I won't stop... I won't stop... I'm going to keep fucking your ass..." he groaned back. The pleasure and tension were apparent in his voice.

"Yeaaaah... fuck my ass... fuck it... don't stop..." I moaned, tacitly allowing him to fuck me harder.

"Your ass is so damn tight baby... it feels so goood," he groaned.

"Aaah... it's my first time... loosen it up will you?" I replied.

He abruptly stopped and slowly pulled out. I groaned slightly as I felt his thick tool pull out. His sudden stopping momentarily broke my trance. Did he want to change positions? Was he about to cum?

That question was answered a moment later when he stuffed his cock in my pussy. I gave out a sharp wail as his cock slammed inside me. He picked up where he had left off, fucking me hard.

These men were incredible, their cocks marvellous, their virility wonderful, their masculinity magnificent, their strength spectacular, their stamina unbelievable and the pleasure they gave me was beyond belief.

Their staying powers were unbelievable. They had fucked me in every position for at least 15 minutes each. They didn't stop, they didn't slow down but had only pounded me harder and faster. They only stopped when they wanted to switch.

And at that moment, finally, my switch flipped and for the first time since this began, I truly cursed myself for resisting them. If only I had indulged them and gone along, I would have attained sexual nirvana much earlier.

True to his word, Teji fucked me for several minutes, switching between my pussy and ass. Every time he switched, he fucked me harder, bringing me close to yet another orgasm.

I started to wail and groan signalling my next orgasm. Tejinder doubled down fucking my cunt, making me squeal in pleasure.

"Aarrghhhh... Aarrghhh... Aaarrgghhhhh..." I howled as another mind-blowing orgasm was added to the list.

Tejinder slowed down as my orgasm ended and then he pulled out. I quickly looked up at Fahim. He was more than ready to fuck me. It was quite surprising he hadn't cum after watching me getting fucked like that and getting his cock sucked so zealously.

I swiftly got up and hurriedly mounted him. I straddled him, gently lowering myself on his cock which went in smoothly.

"You like that?" I whispered to Fahim as I ground my crotch against his.

"Yeaaaaahhhh..." he muttered and I felt his cock spew pre cum inside my cunt.

I pushed down the lever on the side of the chair and the back reclined almost completely. I pushed the other lever and the leg rest popped up. With Fahim now almost completely horizontal to me, I got to work.

I placed my hands on his chest and started moving my hips back and forth, making his cock rub against my clenched pussy. He squeezed my breasts tightly as I started moving rapidly.

"Brother... are we fucking her or is she fucking us now?" Tejinder quipped. He was stroking his cock, watching us.

That comment made me giggle. At that moment I was fucking them and the way I was going at it, it seemed I was going to outfuck them.

"I've fucked so many bitches all my life but none like you..." Fahim replied.

"Haha yeaaah....all those bitches would cry and pass out but this one... she doesn't give up," Tejinder said.

In their crude and vulgar ways, they were praising me. They were referring to all the women they had fucked before and how they would either give up crying or pass out. Their words of praise, no matter how crass, were arousing me.

"We aren't getting tired either and we won't let her stop too." Fahim snarled and dug his nails into my breasts making me groan. He raised his head and bit my nipple making me moan in delight.

I lowered my breast into his waiting mouth and he got busy sucking. I looked back at Tejinder who was more than eager to join in.

I brought my hands behind me, spread my butt cheeks and looked at Tejinder. My seductive gaze was too inviting and he quickly stepped behind me.

I stopped moving and allowed Tejinder to mount me from behind. My asshole was still throbbing from the anal penetration but my body needed more. Tejinder placed his cock on me and steadily pierced my bum.

"Haaaa... aaahhh..." I sighed as I felt his beefy cock slide down into my ass.

Fahim's head was cradled in my arms as he hungrily sucked on my boobs, moving between them frequently; sucking, licking and biting my nipples.

Bolts of pleasure pulsed through my body as I felt a dimension of gratification I had never felt before. Feeling two stiff, throbbing cocks inside me was unmatched. I could feel each cock, separated by a thin membrane, twitch inside me.

Tejinder started moving, along with Fahim, and I rocked my body in unison. The rocking chair added to the slick sounds of our genitals. A sputtering of our moans and groans completed a new composition to this concert of depravity.

I could feel both virile erections sliding inside my holes, rubbing against the thin membrane separating them.

My hair pulled back, my mouth open, my eyes closed in sexual bliss. A mouth munching on my breasts. 'If only I had another cock to stuff my mouth and complete the triad...' I sighed to myself. Such were the decadent thoughts that germinated in my morally corrupted breast.

It was a sight to behold; a pristine, married lady being bedded, humped and to be impolite, fucked barbarically like a 50 buck wench by two burly, rustic men.

With Tejinder's right foot placed firmly on the armrest of the couch, his left hand pulling back my wet, sweaty hair and his right tightly gripping my neck, he persistently slammed his cock into my delicate little puckered hole while his partner in crime thrust into me from under.

I was truly sandwiched between these two men. Our genitals were interconnected and throbbed, twitched and moved as if an extension of each other's bodies. Like a hot mass of naked flesh pulled up on each other and moving in symbiosis.

The coital choreography reached a crescendo and I came with the severity I had become accustomed to by now.

And I soon found myself flipped over, splayed and anally impaled on Fahim's cock with Tejinder poised to enter my vagina. After Tejinder's girth, Fahim's length easily slid into my well-adapted butt hole. I bent backwards, resting my hands on Fahim's chest as I opened up for Tejinder. Fahim's large hands grabbed my ass from under, propping me up as Tejinder aligned his cock against my pussy as I eagerly awaited his cock.

I didn't have to wait long as both men started hammering my holes with the same vigour. Just as he had before, Tejinder's right foot was on the armrest as he fucked me. This time, instead of pulling my hair, he grabbed and squeezed my tits as if holding them for support, occasionally bending to suck on them.

The pain and discomfort of anal sex was all but gone and I enthusiastically jumped and bounced on Fahim's cock as Tejinder fucked me. I gyrated my hips, moving fluidly in ways I had never thought I would.

The men took a momentary break, pushing my legs back to my chest before starting again. With both my holes wide open, this new position allowed both of them, and particularly Tejinder, to fuck me harder. He was now in his true element; his gaze fixed on my pussy as his thick cock ploughed in and out. His sweated coated, hirsute body glistened in the dim yellow light.

With their bellies full of liquor and food and a pair of soaking holes to douse their raging sexual appetites, the now energized men humped me together. The most precise word here would be fucked. I was being truly fucked! Now I literally knew the difference.

Fahim held my thighs back and pummeled me from under. Even though he didn't have much space to maneuver, his abnormally lengthy prick managed to hit the right spots inside me. To make things easier for him, I moved my hips to match the rhythm.

"Aarrghhhh..." I screamed as Tejinder yanked my hair making my head crane forward. My scream egged him more. He clutched my hair tight and slammed his cock harder inside me.

"Madharchodddddd..." Tejinder bawled as he put all his strength into fucking the shit out of me.

"Aaaaaahhhaaaaaa..." I screamed back in a mix of pain and pleasure. My eyes were closed, my face winced, my teeth gritted tightly.

"Aaaarrrrggghhhh... You motherfucking bitch!!!" Tejinder screamed.

For a moment I thought he came but I didn't feel the jets of thick cum inside me. I looked up at him, his eyes were closed and head thrown back. I realised that he had just stopped on the verge of orgasm. His cock twitched wildly inside me, desperate to explode in sexual relief.