Breaking & Entering Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Behenchod! She has such a soft and warm mouth and sucks so well. I barely avoided cumming." I heard Fahim as he sipped on his drink.

"So true Fahim. Champion whores couldn't accomplish this. You remember that whore from Ambala... even she couldn't do it!" Tejinder replied.

"Haha... yeah I remember... but we had to pay her... but here she's doing it for free!" Fahim said, and they both laughed.

They were saying all this right in front of me. They compared me to a whore and even called me one. But surprisingly, I wasn't offended and didn't react. Maybe because this wasn't the first time they had called me as such ever since they broke into my house. They had used all of the choicest abuses on me from slut, whore, bitch and everything in between. Maybe I had gotten used to it, maybe my mind didn't process it the way it did or maybe it was because I was behaving like a whore.

By now my eyes were wide open and I saw them standing naked in front of me with their giant wankers hanging between their legs, leisurely drinking my whiskey.

"Look... she's back to her senses," Tejinder said, glancing at me.

"Hmmm..." Fahim said and stepped in front of me.

He squeezed my cheeks in one hand and asked, "You liked it?"

I averted my eyes and chose not to respond.

"I'm sure you did. If my cock hadn't been in your mouth, the whole town would've heard your screams." he continued.

It was true. I had never screamed to an orgasm like that. In the morning, the screams were more out of pain and agony than out of pleasure. I had orgasms with my husband but those were not even close to the intensity of this one.

"You want to suck more?" Fahim asked, standing straight and pushing his cock towards my mouth. He brushed it against my lips and I quietly opened my mouth to lick it.

"And if one cock isn't enough, there's two for you," Tejinder said stepping next to Fahim, his cock now close to my mouth.

It seemed as if these guys could get an erection on demand. Ever since they forced themselves on me last night, they had emptied their nuts inside or on me several times. Since morning they had orgasmed five times; at least that's what I could recall. The last one was only a few hours ago in the late evening. And they were still sporting strong erections and seemed unstoppable.

Now I knew a man, at least a normal man, loses the ability to get erections with each orgasm but these guys seemed impervious to that. Maybe years of imprisonment and lack of sex got them this hard or maybe they were those rare freaks of nature I had heard of but never thought I'd see and experience it myself.

"Mother fucker. She's wasting time." Tejinder growled before grabbing my hair and pushing his crotch in my face.

I gasped and that allowed him to shove his cock inside my mouth and he started fucking it immediately. He placed his right foot on the couch, bunched my hair in one hand and started fucking. Every time he stroked in, his massive, heavy balls slapped against my chin with a thick slapping sound.

Maybe a dozen strokes later, Tejinder pulled back and I felt my head being dragged into Fahim's crotch who repeated what Tejinder did in an identical manner. With his left foot on the couch and hair clutched in his hand, Fahim pounded my mouth. And for the next several minutes I was passed between these two men, sucking them off one by one.

At that moment, I did feel like a whore. A whore being passed around like a cheap cigarette. Threesomes, gang bangs and all other such sexual terms were only words and concepts to me; something I had read a reference to in some novel, a movie or in some other form of media. I had never seen anything more than the conventional male on female porn and anything other than that never intrigued me.

When I had first learnt of a threesome, I did cringe but at times I wondered what would it be like to be in one. But that stayed nothing more than a passing thought. Never had I imagined that one day, I would be a part of a threesome even if I wasn't willing to participate - at least at first.

My moral fibre had sex and emotions woven together. To have sex with someone, one had to have an emotional bond with their partner. Emotion-free, casual sex did not interest me and nor did it fit within my morality. Till last night my sex life was confined to one man with whom I was very satisfied and happy. But in such a short time, my morality had been defiled, my moral fibre been torn to shreds and I was indulging in the very thing I thought was absolutely immoral and unthinkable. To make it worse, it wasn't just one man but two.

Even as I was engrossed in these thoughts, I absent mindedly fellated the men. It was a classic conflict of body and mind. I did have a brief post-orgasmic clarity where I wanted to get out of this but my body craved more of it.

"How does her pussy taste?" Fahim asked Tejinder who was busy fucking my mouth.

"Like no other... out of this world," Tejinder replied smacking his lips. I didn't know whether to be proud or disgusted by that statement. I think he was giving me a compliment.

"Hmm... let her go," Fahim ordered. Tejinder let go of me after a couple of more strokes.

"c'mon get up." Fahim gestured to me and I quietly complied.

Fahim lay down on the couch with his head resting up against the armrest. Tejinder looked on with curiosity as he made himself a drink.

"Now bring your ass over here," Fahim ordered. I was confused for a second and didn't respond so he grabbed my hand and pulled me over. He pulled me over him such that my knees were now next to his head and my vagina was directly above his mouth. I was in what they called a '69' position with him.

"Now start sucking my cock." Fahim ordered from under me.

I was looking back at him, trying to figure out what was he wanted. When I looked ahead, his glistening, thick cock stood erect like a pole in front of me. I wrapped my hand around the shaft, lowered my open mouth and started pleasing his phallus.

I expected him to start licking me immediately but instead, I felt his fingers pry open my vagina and probe it as if he had never seen one before. He ran his finger over my engorged clit, then the labia and the vulva before pushing it inside my hole. And then after he was done investigating, I felt his flat, raspy tongue on my clit.

"Mmmmppfff..." I groaned the moment I felt his tongue touch my clit and instinctively sucked him harder.

"I'm seeing you lick a pussy for the first time," Tejinder said, sounding amused.

"I don't put my mouth on whore cunts but her pussy... aha.. perfect!" Fahim replied.

"Haan... you're right," Tejinder said, sipping on his drink.

Even if he confessed he wasn't a fan of pussy licking, Fahim proved he knew how to. He lapped up my cunt as expertly as Tejinder did. He licked and sucked on my pussy while his thick finger probed deep inside. He had me groaning and moaning in a matter of seconds. My body shivered and trembled as he continued his oral assault, my mouth clamped around his cock tightly as it bobbed up and down making him groan and moan.

While his one hand was busy with my pussy, the other caressed my supple butt, occasionally slapping it and making me moan a bit louder. But then I felt his thumb slowly slide down my butt crack and stop at my butthole. I panicked and tightened, which he sensed but before I could respond and say something, I felt his hand push my head down on his cock, not allowing me the chance to stop him.

I wiggled my butt to stop him but I didn't have much room to maneuver. I felt his thumb caressing and rubbing my butthole. It did feel good but a moment later I felt just the tip of his thumb press into my butt hole. I groaned in panic but it didn't stop him. Instead, I felt his thumb breaching my puckered hole and going in. I felt a sharp, piercing pain as his thumb penetrated my virgin butt. My mouth clamped around his cock tighter as I groaned in pain. I could feel his mouth sucking on my clit harder than before.

He kept his thumb still inside my ass, focusing instead on stimulating my pussy. His tongue played its part in soothing my pain, expertly licking and sucking my cunt, dissipating the pain. As my butthole relaxed, I felt him pulling back his thumb before pushing it back in carefully. This time the pain was bearable and as his thumb kept going to and fro, the pain almost disappeared. This was the first time that all three of my orifices were stuffed. His fingers were in my pussy and ass while his cock was stuffed in my mouth.

Fahim and I engrossed ourselves in orally pleasuring each other. I licked the shaft all the way to the tip before popping it in my mouth. My head bobbed up and down and my tongue swirled around his cock enthusiastically. My hands gently cupped his balls and fondled them. I could feel his tongue wriggling on my clit, one finger smoothly moving in and out of my pussy while the other worked on my butt. We both were moaning in pleasure.

Just then I felt a hand on my head. I looked up and saw Tejinder crouching next to me. His erect cock was pointing at me, just an inch away from my mouth. Its thick veins jutted out against its shaft and the thick bulbous head glistened in the dim light. I pulled back from Fahim's cock and enveloped my mouth around Tejinder's dick. Using the same technique on Tejinder, my head bobbed back and forth on his tool. My right hand jerked Fahim and now my left hand fondled Tejinder's balls.

Both stiff cocks were a mere couple of inches away from each other. The pungent aroma's of their genitals wafted into my nose making me heady. I stopped sucking them for a second and watched them in awe. The thick, magnificent specimens of manhood sheathed in a coat of my saliva and the oozing precum shimmered in the dim light. They twitched and leaked in anticipation of my mouth engulfing them.

Both the cocks were so different from each other. Fahim's was long with a large, beautiful bulbous head. The circumcised cock head was perpetually exposed and twitched wildly even from the waft of my warm breath. Tejinder's was a bit shorter but thicker than Fahim's. Like him, his penis was also a muscular piece of meat with an impressive girth and stiffness. The foreskin slid on and off so smoothly yet so delicately. The slit on tip of his cock pulsated and opened and closed in beat, resembling a one-eyed monster with a mind of its own.

Mesmerized, I opened my mouth and Tejinder gently guided his schlong inside my waiting mouth. In such a short span of time, my mild aversion to fellatio had turned into a fetish for it. My lips pushed back the foreskin while my tongue licked and swirled around the exposed head. Every time I licked the underside of his sensitive glans, it oozed a thick glob of precum onto my waiting tongue. Surprisingly, I found the salty, musky taste of his precum did not repulse me but rather amused me; so much so that I teased that sensitive spot, again and again, to trigger his cock into spewing his thick juice into my mouth which to my surprise, I promptly gulped down.

As I was working on Tejinder's manhood with my mouth, my right hand was busy wringing Fahim's cock. I pulled back and forth in long strokes along its length, twisted and wrung my hand which also made him leak. His cock leaked a copious amount of pre-cum onto my fingers and his shaft, lubricating his cock even more.

Fahim kept himself busy pleasuring my gaping holes. By now he had managed to slide half of his thumb inside my arsehole without it causing any pain; it rather felt a bit uncomfortable. I could feel the knuckle of his index finger against my pussy every time he thrust it deep inside my pussy. I ground my crotch in his face to which he groaned in approval, continuing his oral effort and finger stroking.

I was still on my fours in the '69' with Fahim while Tejinder crouched near me. I switched between the two cocks effortlessly. My mouth worked on one cock while my hands were on the other and I'd alternate between them every couple of minutes. I sucked and licked, jerked and teased these two erections with such ease that even the men couldn't believe my skill.

"Aaah... your mouth is wonderful... keep sucking my cock just like that... and I'll give you all my cum to swallow," Tejinder said as I earnestly sucked his cock. His eyes were closed; the sexual pleasure and tension on his face was apparent.

"Hmmpfff..." Fahim groaned in agreement.

"I'll sacrifice a thousand whores at your feet." Tejinder groaned.

"Her mouth is so soft, warm and tight... it is amazing," Fahim spoke with a muffled voice behind my ass.

"Have you ever sucked two cocks at a time before?" Tejinder asked as his thumb grazed my cheek. I looked up to him, still rocking my head back and forth gently.

"Never," I whispered, pausing momentarily before switching to Fahim.

"Don't lie... how many cocks have you sucked behind your husband?" Tejinder questioned before clutching my hair tightly.

"I've never done this before..." I cooed before resuming fellating Fahim.

"Aah... Liar..." Tejinder quipped playfully.

I simply shook a no with Fahim still in my mouth, his cock swerving with my head.

"Do you suck your husbands cock like this too?" Tejinder continued with his questions.

I stopped sucking Fahim and gulped down his precum before glancing up at Tejinder. The question suddenly popped up the guilt which was buried under the lust. I had never fellated my husband as sincerely as I was fellating these men. My own husband, the love of my life, the father of my child never received a blowjob like this before but here I was sucking on the very men who held me hostage against my will. I had failed as a wife, I had failed as a mother and I had failed as a woman.

"Don't stop baby..." Tejinder said. He grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth on his cock again. His desperation was evident from the tone of his voice. He craved my mouth.

Any thoughts and notions of guilt were pushed aside the moment Tejinder started fucking my mouth again. His wasn't as violent as Fahim was but rather fucked my mouth leisurely, pushing in only half of it. I closed my eyes, feeling the sensation of his thick shaft pistoning through my mouth.

"Tell me. Do you like sucking cocks?" His question persisted. He stopped fucking my mouth and pulled out waiting for my answer.

"No. I don't." I replied.

"Really? But you are relishing two cocks right now?" He asked. It seemed his questioning would continue through the night.

"Isn't it obvious brother?" Fahim interjected.

"You're forcing me to," I replied, sounding annoyed.

"Is that so? Alright... you don't get to anymore," Tejinder said, stepping back; his cock now out of my mouth's reach.

I tried sucking on Fahim's tool but Tejinder yanked my hair back, stopping me. Listening to his buddy, Fahim stopped too. The men weren't done with their mind games. They wanted me to say it out aloud but I simply couldn't.

Tejinder stepped ahead, bringing his cock close enough to my mouth but yet out of my tongue's reach. My climax had been steadily building up not just from Fahim's wondrous mouth but also because of the kink I derived from fellating them. And Tejinder stopped my orgasm, making me desperate for relief.

The thick phallus right in front of my nose was having an effect. It was breaking me down. I sniffed the aroma coming off his cock and I simply couldn't take it anymore.

"I like sucking cock!" I blurted out.

"What? I didn't hear you. Say that again?" Tejinder teased. I heard Fahim chuckle.

"Please... I can't say such things." I pleaded.

"You just said something... say that again....a little louder please," he replied sarcastically.

"I want to suck your cock." I said a little louder.

"Only mine? Not his?" Tejinder continued, teasing.

"I want to suck both your cocks!" I replied, sounding desperate.

Both men chuckled and I closed my eyes in embarrassment. 'The humiliation continues,' I thought.

"Oye now that's like a good girl... now open your mouth..." Tejinder said and I complied. He gently guided his cock back into my mouth as if it belonged there. He let go of my hair and held my head as he fucked my mouth.

"This is the problem with you rich, city girls. If you like sucking dicks... just say it..." Tejinder ranted.

Meanwhile, Fahim got back to fingering and licking me, but this time he went at it with full speed and intensity which jump-started my stalled orgasm.

"You elites think people like us are animals. But when your clothes are off... the whores inside you jump out..." Tejinder continued with his rant.

His harsh words coupled with Fahim's actions were bringing my orgasm closer. It was just moments away; I could sense it.

"You think I'm a dog... but now look at you being a bitch in heat," Tejinder said and that analogy triggered my orgasm.

"Mmmfffff..." I groaned as my body at first trembled and then started violently convulsing.

My moans grew louder as the orgasm washed over me. Fahim didn't stop, making the orgasm even more intense.

"Aaahhh... Aahaaarrggghhhh..." I screamed as Tejinder finally withdrew from my mouth.

I collapsed on Fahim, still shaking and shivering like a fish out of water. It was another in the series of mind-numbing orgasms I had never experienced before.

A few moments later, Fahim pushed me and got off the couch. I simply sat up and tried to catch my breath quietly.

"Behenchod... my mouth is dry... give me the fucking drink.," Fahim said as he walked towards the table. "But this bottle is empty," he said showing it to his partner before walking behind the bar counter.

It was unbelievable that they had literally consumed a litre of hard whiskey and barely showed any signs of intoxication. Their speeches were slurred sometime ago but now they sounded perfectly normal. Even I had consumed more than my share of whiskey but I too felt fine except that I was very thirsty.

"Where is the opener?" Fahim asked holding a bottle of Talisker Scotch in his hand.

"In the drawer," I replied. Fahim fumbled around for a few seconds, unable to find it.

I sighed, got up and walked towards the bar. I could feel Tejinder's hungry eyes on my butt even from the back.

"Here it is," I said as I bent down to open the small drawer under the bar. Taking advantage of my position, Fahim raised his hand high and slapped my naked butt. The slap reverberated through the room, followed by my painful yelp and then by the wicked laughter of the men.

Caressing my butt, I walked back and sat on the couch while Fahim poured himself and Tejinder a stiff drink.

He looked at me and I replied, "Make one for me."

He poured a large drink for me and added just a little water. He handed me the drink and we three started drinking it quietly. In the still of the night, I could hear the cool late-night breeze sweeping outside and the sounds of the crickets making a racket.

Unlike the previous times, the thought of escaping did not come to my mind. I was only focused on quenching my thirst and gulped down on the bitter whiskey. I glanced at the clock above the bar. The time was half-past one. My husband would be in deep sleep now, unaware of what was happening under his roof.

My thoughts were broken when I heard Fahim slam the empty glass on the table. He slid the silk robe off his body. The robe fell to his feet and he stood there in all naked glory, his body glimmered from the sweat in the light. His cock was half-erect but was slowly growing back to full erection.

He walked back to me and then pushed on my back, gesturing me to get into position. I quietly moved on to my fours. I preferred to look ahead at the wall than look back. I heard the rustling of the leather couch as he kneeled behind me. He pushed my legs apart and then pushed down my back such that my head was now resting on the couch. All this was done without uttering a word.