Breaking & Entering Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... come here. I want to suck your cock." I gestured Tejinder to stand next to me. From obeying their commands to commanding them - how much I had changed.

"Bloody hell... she is fucking giving orders now." Tejinder chuckled.

"She wants to be like us... criminal..." Fahim added before cupping my breasts and squeezing them.

"That's what happens when you spend too much time in bad company," Tejinder said and they both chuckled.

"I'll fuck the criminal out of her..." Fahim said as he clutched the hair at the back of my head tightly.

Though Tejinder was taunting me, he was doing what I had asked him to do. He had walked over next to me. What man in his sane mind would refuse a blowjob?

He quickly stood near the couch. He was standing next to the armrest of the couch, just a half foot away from us. I leaned over and took him in my mouth. I was now openly talking like a cheap whore. All my inhibitions and morality had vanished and a new me emerged, unmindful of her old standards and principles. I was now living in a different reality. I vividly remember the saying that if you can't avoid rape, you might as well, sit back, relax and enjoy it. How apt it was for my situation.

All my orifices were occupied. Fahim's cock was inside my pussy, his mouth on my tits and my mouth was on Tejinder's cock. We were now fucking in total unison, like a carefully choreographed dance. Fahim took control of fucking me. He grabbed my ass and thrust from under and with each upward thrust, my mouth slid down on Tejinder's cock. Added to that, Fahim again stuffed his thick finger inside my asshole and started fingering it.

My hips moved vigorously and the couch creaked loudly. My muffled moans enveloped the room. Fahim fucked me as zealously as I fucked him and Tejinder shagged my mouth as rapidly as he could. My growing moans announced the arrival of yet another orgasm. My moans gave the men a sort of a boost and they started fucking me faster. Everything was moving perfectly like a well-oiled machine, propelling my orgasm. They both held down my shivering body as the orgasm was moments away.

"Mmmmpffff... Mmmmpfffff..." I grunted as I orgasmed. Yet again, for the third time that night, I experienced a mind numbing, body spasming orgasm.

As my orgasm subsided, the men slowed down before I pulled back from Tejinder and Fahim pushed me off him. I crashed on the couch next to Fahim while Tejinder collapsed on the sofa chair nearby. For the first time, the men showed signs of fatigue. Maybe there were near their own climaxes. They had been relentlessly fucking me for several minutes. Their stamina and vigour were out of this world. I never had sex for so long before. It was a new personal record for me. We all stayed quiet, preferring to catch our breaths rather than speak. I checked my phone; the food was on the way. I also checked the time - it was fifteen minutes past two in the night.

I touched my pussy and found it to be extremely wet. It was covered with not just my juices but also their lubricants. Even a few minutes into this break, my pussy stayed dilated. My body was drenched with sweat and so was my hair. It appeared as if I had just stepped out of a shower. Fahim and Tejinder were no different. I could see drops of sweat trickling down their chests.

Tejinder glanced at me and then stood up. He walked over to me and pulled me up. He then took me to the coffee table near the couch and laid me down. The wooden coffee table was just long enough for me to lie down on it but with my head and legs hanging down. He crouched in front of me, placed my legs on his shoulder and entered me again. I held on to the edges of the coffee table tightly as he picked up the pace.

He soon had me moaning and groaning as he fucked me powerfully. He was a big guy and his strength and stamina were on full display. With his bearish strength, he took me to new heights of pleasure. I looked up and saw his large hairy body thrusting back and forth. His face tightened with sexual tension, bearing a resolute expression. He had turned into an animal and fucked me like one. But his face twitched occasionally and I could feel his strokes getting erratic. Even though he maintained the pace and intensity, I could sense he was close to his climax.

I looked over at Fahim, expecting him to join us but he stayed glued to the couch, watching us intently. His cock was erect and was resting against his belly. His eyes locked with mine as he sipped the glass of whiskey. He watched me getting fucked; his eyes didn't move away from mine and it was so arousing. It was one thing to fuck but a whole different thing to being watched having sex. I felt like I was putting on a sex show just for him. Maybe watching me was more arousing for him than joining me at that moment. He kept staring at me, fueling his voyeuristic desire.

I suddenly felt a void in my nether regions and looked up. Tejinder had pulled out and quickly straddled me. It was shocking to see how quickly a large man like him had moved. He was out of me and standing over my chest before I could look up. Awestruck, I gazed at Tejinder vigorously jerking his cock inches away from my mouth. I watched in amazement as the large man quivered and shook on the brink of a massive orgasm. The orgasm that he had delayed for so long was now inevitable.

"Aaarrrrggggghhhhh... haaaaaa!" He groaned as his wildly twitching cock spewed the first of many thick ropes of semen onto my body. The first shot flew across my chest and landed on my face, splattering over my nose and cheeks. A loud gasp escaped my mouth which stayed open. The next shot landed in my open mouth. Then another one and another and another after that. His twitching cock spewed globs after globs of his thick jazz into my open mouth.

As the force of his orgasm subsided, he smartly stepped forward and pointed his cock down, making sure every drop of his seed poured into my mouth. The cum factory in his balls was working overtime to eject more and more of his white cream.

He kept spewing thick cum for several seconds. I could see the energy from his body drain with the semen. He kept furiously jerking his cock, pushing more and more cum out.

I pursed my lips tight as I fought a desire to swallow the cum. I was afraid I might puke but instead, my tongue swirled, mixing up the semen with my saliva. I registered its mild salty taste, it's creamy texture and pungent aroma. My eyes were closed as I relished his ejaculate and did not realize when I effortlessly swallowed his load.

I opened my eyes when I felt him gently slapping his cock on my lips. I opened my mouth and allowed his semi-erect cock in. My lips pursed around it and I sucked it earnestly as if trying to suck out any leftover cum.

"Open your mouth," Tejinder ordered, momentarily pulling his cock out of my mouth. I quietly obeyed.

"Oh, behenchod! She swallowed it... she swallowed it all!" Tejinder declared excitedly after closely inspecting my open and empty mouth.

"Aaaah... my pipe is clean now," Tejinder growled loudly with satisfaction.

He was now standing over my chest with his hands on his waist as I sucked his flaccid cock. Even in its state of rest, his cock appeared big.

"You get it done too brother," he coaxed Fahim before getting off me and plonking on the couch.

I looked at Tejinder who looked completely drained but satisfied. I managed to get a hold of the apron which had been lying on the floor for hours and wiped his load off my face. But as soon as I was done cleaning myself, Fahim stood up and came to me.

He pulled me up from the table and then pushed me down on the sofa chair. He placed my legs on the armrests, spreading them wide open for him. He pulled me down so that my ass was on the edge of the chair and my head was resting against the backrest. He crouched in front of me, aligning his cock and my pussy. I watched in anticipation as his erect cock slowly descended down. Without needing any guidance by hand, his incredibly stiff cock penetrated me. Fahim was very aroused and needed his own orgasmic relief, which was evident from the way he immediately started fucking me hard and fast.

He slammed his cock hard into my pussy, making me scream with each hard thrust. The chair shook violently as he slammed into me again and again. I gripped the back of the chair tightly and Fahim gripped the armrests as we copulated frantically. Tejinder was now comfortably seated on the sofa and had lit a cigarette; exhaling plumes of smoke, watching his friend fucking me.

Just as the frenzy was reaching its crescendo, the sound of the loud doorbell pierced through the house. We abruptly stopped and Tejinder looked up, alarmed.

"Pizza... Pizza..." I moaned desperately, out of breath.

"Hmmm..." Fahim gestured to Tejinder. Tejinder quietly got up, holding the burning cigarette on his lips. He quickly put on the robe and walked out of the room.

With the door taken care of, I braced for Fahim and he picked up where he had left off. He started immediately thrusting hard and deep. His balls smashed against my swollen cunt as he buried his shlong to the hilt. I held on to his shoulders as he went to town on my miserable little pussy.

"Take it... Take it... Take my fucking cock like a bitch you're." he growled, smashing his dick into me. His eyes were wide open, bloodshot; his mouth was clenched, showing the contours of his tight jawline.

"Yes... fasterrr... aahh... yesss... aaah... fuck me harder... harderrrr... Aahh!" I screamed, begging him to fuck me harder. My eyes were also wide open with shock; shock of experiencing unprecedented carnal gratification. My mouth was open wide, gasping for air; my moans, groans, screams and pleas to fuck me harder escaped it. The hectic mating had triggered my own orgasm.

My hands settled on his waist as he smashed his hips into my body and moved down to grab his tight butt. My sharp, long nails dug into his flesh, pulling him deeper inside me, making him groan loudly, provoking him to fuck me faster.

"I'm gonna cum inside you... gonna give you all my cum..." he groaned his intention of cumming inside me. I was far too gone to care about it. They both had ejaculated inside me in the morning even as I desperately tried to stop them but right now I was encouraging him to ejaculate inside me. I had lost all sense of rationality as my body bathed in erotic rapture.

"Fahim... fuck me.. don't stop... Fuck me. Harder Fahim... Fasterrr!" I screamed as my orgasm was moments away. Hearing me saying his name as I egged him on spurred him to push harder as he obliged my pleas.

"I'm going to cum inside you bitch but I'm not done fucking you ye," he groaned, sounding out of breath. His elusive orgasm was on its way. I could feel his knees shake and his cock twitch inside me.

"Yess... Yesss... cum inside me... just don't stop!!" I screamed back. My legs wrapped around his waist involuntarily and my arms around his neck as my lover neared the edge.

Fahim didn't stop but kept hammering. Moments later, with a groan so loud that it tore through the silent night, he erupted inside me.

"Aaaarrrrgghhhh... Nainaaaaaaa!!!" Fahim groaned loudly as he threw his head back.

He smashed his crotch into mine, pushing his cock inside me to the hilt, spouting jets after jets of thick cum deep inside me. His twitching, spewing cock pushed me over the edge the moment the first shot of cum spewed inside me. His hips bucked wildly and his body stiffened.

"Fahimmmm... aaaaahhhhhhh..." I came with a loud moan, loud enough for anyone in the house to hear. This was the first time in my life I had experienced a simultaneous orgasm.

My hands grabbed his butt and pushed down, keeping him embedded inside me. His hips jerked and his cock twitched as it discharged. He stared into my eyes, his lips quivered and his knees buckled from perhaps the strongest orgasm he had ever experienced. It definitely was the most intense orgasm for me.

Still moaning, Fahim collapsed and I hugged him tight. I was moaning and huffing from that extremely intense orgasm. I could feel his cock still throbbing inside me, slowly losing its erection. I could feel cum still trickling out of it and adding to the semen already deposited inside me. I could also feel his seed oozing out of my pussy, trickling down my crack and pooling on the couch under us. We stayed still, catching our breaths; our thumping hearts audible to one another.

Fahim raised his head and looked at me. Our eyes locked and we stared into each other, unsure of what to say. I just had the most intense orgasm of my life with a man who wasn't my husband, a man who had held me captive in my own house, but also a man who had taken me to a level of sexual pleasure I didn't know existed. It surely felt like carnal nirvana. It had started as rape but now it was a mix of something so confusing I didn't know what to call it. Was this what they called the 'Stockholm Syndrome?'

As we continued to stare into each other's eyes, I had this strange urge I couldn't control. I wrapped my arms around his head and kissed him. He kissed me back and we engaged in a deep, slow, sloppy postcoital kiss that I had only indulged in with my husband.

I heard the door close in the living room and Tejinder entered the man cave a moment later. We continued kissing like new lovers, unaffected by Tejinder's appearance.

"Hahaha... what a fantastic show you guys...Your screams could be heard at the door." Tejinder said with a chuckle.

"The pizza delivery guy could hear you and you were screaming 'Fuck me Fuck me! Hahaha." he continued mockingly, referring to our loud copulation. "That poor chap must've jizzed his pants... Didn't say a word.... hahaha..."

"Even that guy knows Fahim came inside you... Hahahaha..." Tejinder guffawed.

I am sure Tejinder was saying the truth. The man cave was in the room adjacent to the living room. It was barely a few feet away from the door with only a wall separating them. At this time of the night when it's so quiet, it was obvious the pizza guy heard us fucking like animals. I'm sure that for the young delivery guy, such sounds would have been tremendously arousing.

Even though Tejinder was speaking to him, Fahim and I were busy kissing each other, not acknowledging a word he said. My eyes were closed as I focused on his lips munching on mine. My torso was completely enveloped by his with my limbs tightly wound around him. His hands reached down and grabbed my butt, fondling and squeezing it. He slowly rocked his hips, moving his semi-erect cock inside me; the last drops of his jizz trickling out of it.

"Woow Fahim... Looks like this whore is now your woman?" Tejinder commented watching us making out like lovers.

"Hmmmm... you are right brother..." Fahim replied before nuzzling my neck, kissing his way down to my chest. He cupped my right breast in his hand and sucked it. I cradled his head in my arm as he suckled on my tit. I looked down as he switched from my left jugg to my right, lapping on it.

"Oh, man... just stop now... can we eat? I'm very hungry." Tejinder appealed but Fahim was busy feasting on my breasts.

"I'm gonna fuck you again after the meal," Fahim whispered in my ear and began slowly pulling back. I felt his now flaccid organ slipping out my vagina with an audible 'plop'. I looked down and saw his cock covered in our love juices. As he came out of me, his cock pulled out a load of his jizz which flowed down my butt crack.

"Hmmm..." was all I could reply. It seemed these two had an endless supply of energy and virility. How could he possibly resume fucking me in a few minutes? I thought he was just boasting but then recalled that it was true.

He stood in front of me, his cum covered cock dangled in front of my eyes. "Clean it," he ordered.

I quietly sat up and placed my hands on his thighs. I knew he wanted me to use my mouth to clean his cum covered cock. I wrapped my lips around his semi-erect cock before pursing them. I pulled back the layer of cum off his cock with my lips, cleaning it with my mouth.

Finally, Fahim broke away and I got off the couch. Fahim sat on the other sofa chair, immediately lighting a cigarette while Tejinder made himself comfortable on the couch.

"I'll be back..." I said as I walked out of the room. I could feel their hungry gaze on my naked butt as I walked out. This time I was left alone and no one followed me. They were now sure that I wouldn't dare call for help or maybe they knew I wouldn't call anyone now.

I entered the bathroom to relieve myself. Once done pissing, I inserted a finger inside and scooped out a large glob of semen. I thanked God that I had switched to an oral contraceptive soon after my son's birth. I washed my face and the strands of dry cum left behind on my body, along with the sweat.

A part of me wondered if I should still try and escape or at least call for help. But then I reasoned with myself. Why should I invite trouble in the middle of the night? If I call the cops, the whole neighbourhood will come to know. My husband will be called. The cops, the court cases, the media and everything else. The humiliation that will befall me would be too much. I would prefer to die rather than endure it. They just want to fuck me and they will leave soon enough. I just have to endure this and it will be over soon enough. I somehow convinced myself and controlled the urge to call for help.

Relieved and refreshed I walked back into my man cave which had now turned into a fuck nest. It was now almost 3 am. I shook my head in disbelief and sat on the couch. Tejinder handed me a slice of pizza and I quickly started eating it. The men had already begun eating and one pizza was already finished.

"Will you have a drink?" Fahim asked, offering me a whiskey.

"Yes. A little bit." I replied.

"Okay... I'll make a light one," he replied. He made a drink with less whiskey and more water and handed it to me.

We sat quietly eating pizza. Fahim was on the sofa chair to my left while Tejinder was on the other end of the couch.

"Teji brother... switch on the tv... let's watch some news about us," Fahim said.

Tejinder grabbed the remote and switched on the tv. He browsed through the channels before ending up on the news channel before stopping. The news report was showing their faces. The narrator was talking about the manhunt to apprehend them.

"Police has intensified the manhunt for Tejinder Singh and Fahim Shaikh, two dreaded dacoits, who escaped from Central Jail three days ago. The police have extended their search now from the district level to the state level. The police chief in a conference said that all exits to the south of the state have been blocked with road checkpoints along all state and national highways," the news presenter said breathlessly in English.

"What are they saying?" Fahim enquired to me.

I explained to him how the police had blockaded all the routes to the south since they saw them run in that direction.

"Hahaha... fucking idiots these cops... Now we'll easily escape to the north," Tejinder said before they both laughed as they revealed their plans.

"But we will have to act soon," Fahim said, sounding a bit concerned.

"You're right... or else all routes of escape will be blocked," Tejinder replied.

My ears perked up listening to their escape plans. They were talking about leaving soon and that was very good news for me. It could all be over soon. All I had to do was just go with whatever they wanted me to do and I would be free.

"Should we take her along?" Tejinder joked.

"Haha... she's of no use other than fucking. She will be a burden on us." Fahim replied.

"Oyee!" I interjected furiously and the men started laughing.

"Shut up and come over here," Fahim beckoned me with his finger. He was sitting on the sofa, eating a slice of pizza. His cock was rapidly gaining an erection and that sight was rapidly elevating my heartbeat.