Breaking & Entering Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then rubbed his erect, cut cock on my pussy, teasing it a little and then, "Aaaahhh..."

I gasped as he pushed his thick knob followed by the rest of his cock in slowly yet smoothly. I could feel his entire length slide in and touch the deepest confines of my pussy. After staying still for a moment, he held my waist and started moving. A few slow, deep strokes at first but then he started gathering momentum. I could hear the faint sound of his heavy balls slapping against my wet cunt which grew in volume with each stroke. At first, I sighed, then whimpered and then started moaning as Fahim came into his element.

Holding on to my ass, he pounded me, the intensity of his stroking only growing. I faintly recalled him fucking me like this in the morning but I was so caught up with resisting him that I didn't really feel him inside me. But now that I had willingly let him in, I could feel him completely. I could feel the stiffness of his shaft against my tightening pussy. I could feel his cock head slamming against my deepest ends.

"Aarrrghhhh..." I groaned from the sharp pain of the slap. His large and rock hard hand had just landed on my soft butt. And in between his hard stroking, he kept spanking me, one butt cheek at a time.

I could feel his fingers pry open my butt cheeks further and his finger sliding back inside my asshole. The vulgar sounds of our genitals slapping were in sort of a duet with my indecent moans.

Fahim then pulled my hair, raising me with it. My back was now arched and my shoulders were in the air. I opened my eyes and saw Tejinder, who had by now disrobed, kneeling on the couch in front of me and like the obedient slut I had become, I opened my mouth. Without further ado, Tejinder started fucking my mouth. He took over from Fahim, bunching my hair in his hand and ramming his cock into my face.

"Mffffppp... Mffffpppp..." My muffled moans echoed through the room which was now mixed with two distinct slapping sounds; one from Fahim, the other from Tejinder.

Fahim was fucking me so intensely that I couldn't focus on the blowjob. I was barely sucking him but Tejinder didn't seem to mind. His eyes were closed, and my hair clutched tightly in his hand as he fucked my mouth, matching his partner's strokes. With these two rods going inside me from either end, I felt like dead meat on a skewer.

Fahim fucked me like that for several minutes, not slowing down, not taking a break but relentlessly hammering my pussy. He didn't utter a word apart from the occasional grunting. Without missing a stroke, he bent over and cupped my large, supple breasts in his hands and squeezed them. Post-pregnancy, my breasts had grown a few sizes. I had taken care through working out to not let them droop like most mothers. They were quite a handful for a woman my size. Even in Fahim's enormous hands, they looked large. Before he cupped them, they were swinging wildly, slapping against their own body.

Fahim locked his arms under my shoulders and pulled me up a little and Tejinder's cock slipped out of my mouth. With a tight grip on my shoulders, Fahim started really hammering my pussy.

"Aarrrrhhh... Aarrrgghhhh..." I hollered as I felt jolts of intense pleasure and pain surging through my body.

My head hung low and my eyes were closed. I winced and clenched my teeth tightly as this man showed me the difference between making love and getting fucked. I screamed till I ran out of breath as my captor showed me his true prowess. I was gasping for air and my body was sweating profusely as I was pummeled inside my own house by a criminal. Fahim groaned and threw a volley of the choicest abuses in Hindi at me which strangely aroused me even more.

"Take that you fucking bitch, bloody whore, useless rich cunt..." he growled as he fucked the life out of me.

"Awww... Aaarrrrghhh..." was all I could moan in response.

Just when I thought I would pass out, he stopped abruptly. He pulled me back against him so that my back rested against his chest. He cupped my breasts in his hands and mauled them even as we struggled to catch our breaths.

Strands of my dishevelled hair, wet from sweat, stuck to my face. Fahim pushed them aside and kissed me. I kissed him back as intensely.

He started moving again, this time a lot slower but deeper than before. He continued fondling my breasts and kissing me even as he fucked me.

"Ummmmmm..." I moaned as he pinched and tweaked my nipples. He kissed my cheek and then kissed his way down to my neck. I grabbed the back of his head as he nuzzled my neck. His right hand moved down to my pussy and played my clit.

His left hand was across my chest, grabbing my breast, his right was playing with my clit, his lips kissing and licking my sensitive neck while his wondrous cock fucked me. My eyes were closed and head tilted, allowing him to nuzzle me; my left hand clutched his head while my right hand grabbed his butt.

I collapsed on the couch the moment Fahim let me go. He plonked on the couch next to me, his chest heaving as he caught his breath. He grabbed my hair and pulled me down on his cock.

"Suck my cock!"

I opened my mouth and got to work, still recovering from the intense fucking I had got a minute ago.

Tejinder, who had watched the whole scene play out in front of his eyes, wanted a piece of my pussy. He quickly got into position. I was lying sideways on the couch, my head resting against Fahim's abdomen as I sucked his cock.

Tejinder knelt between my legs and pushed my right leg against my chest, opening up my pussy. He rubbed his cock against my gaping cunt a couple of times and then pushed in. I groaned as his thicker shaft penetrated me.

In that position, Tejinder couldn't gather momentum like Fahim did but he make up for it by fucking me deep and hard. His one hand rested on the edge of the couch while the other held my leg against my chest. Our bodies made sort of an acute angle which Tejinder used to fuck me deeper.

I could make out the distinct differences between the two cocks inside me. Fahim, the long one reached deeper but Tejinder, the thick one spread me out. I was splayed out awkwardly on the couch but comfort was the last thing on my mind at the moment. My mind, my thoughts, my senses, my entire being was focused only on the intense pleasure I was receiving at that moment. Nothing else mattered.

Even as I was sucking on Fahim's cock, I glanced down and saw a sight that aroused and terrified me at the same time. Tejinder's long hair flowed down his head. His eyes were wide open and red, and his thick beard added to his already intense look. His large, broad shoulders gave way to a large muscular, hairy chest and the thick hair spread down to his equally large belly. His body was covered in sweat and glimmered; a few drops even fell on my body. With each stroke, I could feel his large belly crash into mine but between our bellies and his strokes, I caught glimpses of his giant hog going in and out of me.

He would pull his hips all the way back and then push them down, stuffing his cock inside me, visibly stretching my pussy as it went in. And when he pulled back, I felt as if his cock was dragging my insides out.

'Thap... Thap... Thap...' His heavy, cum filled balls slapped against my engorged pussy, throwing me into a state of ecstasy.

Even in that awkward position, he lowered his head to suck on my breast but it was just out of his reach. I managed to sneak my hand between us to squeeze my breast and fed it into his waiting mouth.

The moment his mouth latched on to my nipple, I grabbed the back of his head, encouraging him to suck my boobs.

"Suck my tits... suck them... harder!" I moaned, provoking him to bite my sensitive nipples, making me moan louder.

I was utterly surprised at the words that were coming out of my mouth. I had never said that before, even to my husband and here I was encouraging a goon to suck my tits. But at the moment I was far beyond reason and I had left behind my morality long ago.

In between all this, I still managed to please the other man with my mouth. Fahim watched quietly but his hardening cock showed how turned on he was at that moment.

"Aarrgghh..." He groaned as I tightened my mouth around his cock. He grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth from under.

"She won't die by our gun... she's definitely gonna die getting fucked." Fahim said.

"Haannn... Haaaannn... mppffff," I somehow managed to blurt.

In all this madness, I managed to catch a glimpse of myself in the black tv screen in front of us. I was so crassly splayed out on my couch. My legs were spread awkwardly. Tejinder's hairy ass and legs were also clearly visible but the most embarrassing but equally arousing was the reflection of me, in Fahim's lap, sucking his cock like a wanton slut.

"You were being a bitch all morning. Now you're under me. Know your place bitch... you're a whore! A fucking dirty whore." Tejinder growled.

The language being used was so crass and so overwhelming that I couldn't respond but could only moan.

"Say it slut... Just fucking say it!" Tejinder provoked me. How I responded shocked not just me but them too.

I sneaked my hand behind and grabbed his hairy butt and said, "You're fucking me so good... I... I'm becoming your whore!"

The men stared down at me for a second before laughing. They literally high-fived each other and I cringed in embarrassment, unable to believe what I had just said. It was as if my words rejuvenated Tejinder as he started fucking me harder. All this was so unbelievable. Just a couple of hours ago I was reluctantly tolerating them but now I was naked, getting fucked and talking back dirty to them.

With that one statement, the page had turned. This tragedy started with me resisting them with all I got, then I decided to tolerate them to survive but now I was an active participant in their carnal conquest. At least the good part of this was they had stopped beating me. Before this, even if I let them have their way with me, my defiance showed and what I got in return for it was a volley of slaps and punches. But now that my defiance, my resistance had all but waned out and I had become their sex slave in the truest sense. They didn't have to resort to violence to subdue me; they had fucked me into submission. But at the back of my mind, it all was for surviving this ordeal. Even if I had to be a willing partner in all this, I knew I had to do this to get rid of them at the earliest and come out alive.

Tejinder continued screwing me and with each hard thrust, my orgasm built up. It was slowly snowballing into a massive one. Fahim had deprived me of an orgasm when he shagged me hard but Tejinder seemed determined to push me over. He mustered on, not stopping at anything. He gritted his teeth tight and kept fucking me. My moans got louder as the orgasm approached. My body spasmed and trembled and soon it hit me.

"Aaahhaa... Aaaahhh..." I groaned loudly as my body convulsed from the orgasm. Fahim's cock slipped out of my mouth as I quivered and trembled from the massive orgasm.

Tejinder stopped and pulled out. He literally flipped me around on my belly in the prone position. He didn't allow me even a moment's rest after the orgasm. He quickly mounted me from behind and started fucking me. This position was more comfortable than the previous one. Now Tejinder added not just depth but speed to his fucking. In that comfortable position, he fucked me as hard and fast as Fahim did. The prone position also offered me comfortable access to Fahim's cock which I sucked leisurely.

His hands rested on my back and I could feel his massive weight on my delicate body. But the discomfort of his massive weight on mine was nothing in comparison to the pleasure his cock was giving me. Tejinder mixed his depth and speed expertly. After maybe a dozen short and fast strokes, he would pull all the way back and slam his cock completely inside me in one abrupt and swift thrust.

"Aaaahhhh..." I moaned as he slammed into me. It was followed by a few shorter and fast strokes before he repeated that jab.

"Aaaahhhh..." I moaned, louder this time. And he kept repeating it.

I had never been fucked for so long and in so many positions. My husband and I did change positions but time spent in each position was very short compared to now. Usually, it started with missionary, then doggie and sometimes I rode him and it ended there. But here, I was already fucked in doggie style, a very awkward variation of missionary and now I was being boned in the prone and then men showed no signs of cumming.

The couch creaked loudly, blending in the erotic orchestra. It shook violently as Tejinder banged me. But I was glad it held itself together under the weight of three people who were engaged in hectic copulation. In the midst of this erotic chaos, I remembered the day I bought this couch.

"Madam... be assured... this is a very sturdy couch... It won't break... buy it without worries." I recalled the salesman pitching it and he was correct. It was quite sturdy indeed. Money well spent.

"Now my turn," Fahim said as he pushed me off him. Tejinder also quickly disengaged.

"Come here... sit on my cock," Fahim ordered, pulling me on him.

Even though I was out of breath and exhausted, my body craved to continue. I quickly straddled Fahim, held his cock up and then slowly pushed myself down on it. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as his cock slowly slid inside me. I could feel his cock twitch as my pussy gripped it tightly.

He wrapped his arms around me and I instinctively started gyrating my hips slowly; a stark contrast to their rapid-fire style of copulation. Fahim lowered his head towards my tits, trying to grab my nipples with his mouth. I cupped my breast and fed it into his waiting mouth. I was still trying to catch my breath so my gyrating was deliberately slow. For this moment, however brief it would be, I was in control. I controlled the pace, the depth. Fahim switched from one tit to the other, sucking, licking and biting them. His cock twitched inside me as my pussy squeezed and pulsated around it.

After having his fill with my breast he looked up at me. I matched his gaze and I saw that wicked smile on his face. Behind his dark lips, his crooked, tobacco stained teeth showed. He was ugly, repulsive and undesirable in most conventional senses but the way he fucked me made all his other shortcomings blur.

"Having fun, slut?" Fahim asked which sounded more like a taunt.

"Yeahhh..." I moaned.

"Does your husband fuck you like this?" he continued.

"No..." I responded.

"His cock must be small?" he taunted.

I chose not to respond to that and continued moving on his cock. I increased my speed to distract myself from his insulting questions.

"Confess, my slut... just say it..." he continued taunting. "Getting fucked by a real man first time?"

"Now you won't enjoy your husband's little cock... now only our cocks will quench your desire," he continued his offensive monologue.

Even though his language was obscene and it made me cringe, it had the opposite effect on my body. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and squeeze his cock tighter. Maybe he could feel it too, which was why he continued his dirty talk.

"Just shut up you asshole!" I blurted out, irritated by his constant humiliation.

Fahim seemed unaffected by that but rather aroused. He grabbed my hair and yanked them back making me scream in pain.

"Now you're talking like a real whore... Hahahaha..." Fahim laughed and Tejinder joined him.

The moment he let go of my hair, I glared at him. The spark of defiance was still alive inside me, it seemed. But my angry glare made no difference to him and he grabbed my head and kissed me. That hard, intense kiss killed the spark instantly as I wrapped my arms around his head and kissed back. Our tongues duelled and our lips munched on each other's as we obscenely made out.

In the heat of the moment, or perhaps subconscious revenge, I bit Fahim's lip hard while kissing him. He groaned and pulled back. His lip was bleeding and I could taste his blood on my tongue. I grinned, drawing mental satisfaction from making my captor bleed but it didn't bother Fahim much.

"So... you've finally tasted my blood..." he said, touching his lip. "I've shed more blood than this, you skank... this is not going to hurt me!" he growled and yanked my hair back hard, making me groan in pain.

"Being too cocky eh? I'll show you your place," he said before locking lips with me. Fahim finally broke the kiss and growled, "C'mon now... fuck me properly!"

I placed my feet flat on the couch, grabbed his shoulders for support and started bouncing on his cock. The familiar sound of genitals slapping returned as I slammed my crotch into his. He held my hips, pushing me down harder on his cock. I closed my eyes as the pleasure surged through my body.

"Now... sit on his cock." Fahim ordered. I abruptly stopped and opened my eyes. Tejinder was now sitting a foot away from Fahim.

I quietly dismounted Fahim and mounted Tejinder. As I squatted down on his cock, I felt his beefy cock head spread open my cunt. Even though he had penetrated me several times before, I still felt a bit of fear taking him in. I trembled as I slowly guided down his thick shaft, taking it inch by inch. Tejinder had enough of that, grabbed my waist and pushed me down hard, making me groan.

A few moments after I recovered from the shock penetration, I repeated what I had been doing with Fahim, bouncing on Tejinder's cock. Because of his large belly, I had to lean back. He grabbed my ass to support me. That angle of penetration was hitting the right spots inside me and I began moaning again.

"Aaahhh... Aaaaahh... Aaaahh..." I moaned, matching the rhythm of the 'plock... plock... plock...' sound our genitals were making.

A few minutes later, I found myself bouncing on Fahim's cock and a few minutes after that, riding Tejinder. I was being passed around like a cigarette between these two men. I was passed around like a rag doll. I was now a toy for their carnal games. I was a sex slave who could be passed on and defiled any which way they desired.

My thoughts would sometimes take me away from the reality. In those moments of mental absence, I moved like a robot. Even when I was deep in my thoughts, I mechanically moved between them; only moans escaping my mouth.

"Bhenchod... I'm hungry." I heard Tejinder. That broke my trance and I found myself riding Fahim again.

"Ya, me too..." Fahim replied.

"Is there anything to eat?" Tejinder asked me.

"No... no... have... to cook." I managed to reply, sounding out of breath.

If I had to cook, we would have to stop fucking and at that moment, all of us were unwilling to stop. A part of me didn't want to stop and another part didn't want to cook at this hour of the night. That's when I got an idea.

"Where's my cellphone? Bring it." I told Fahim.

"Why the fuck do you want your cellphone?" Fahim enquired.

"I'll order something to eat," I replied, sounding completely out of breath but bouncing enthusiastically on Fahim's penis.

Tejinder scampered out of the room leaving me and Fahim alone to fuck. I grabbed my swinging tits and continued bouncing on his cock. Fahim laid back against the couch with his hands behind his head, watching his prisoner work his cock, readily pleasuring him. He closed his eyes relish the sensations of my pussy wringing his cock.

A minute later Tejinder brought the phone and handed it to me. I stopped and sat down with Fahim's cock deep inside me. I gently gyrated my hips as I got busy on the food delivery app. The only restaurant open at this hour was a pizza joint nearby. I quickly ordered four large pizza's while they watched me cautiously. They were wary of me sending an SOS message but I was way past that now. Once they realized that I had only ordered pizza, they relaxed. I threw the phone on the couch and got busy moving my hips again.