Breaking & Entering Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all had stopped. Tejinder trying to control his orgasm, me and Fahim trying to recover our breath. The moment Tejinder pulled out, Fahim followed and I collapsed in the little space next to Fahim.

Sounds of our heaving chests and heavy breaths were audibly loud but this was just a momentary respite. Tejinder put his hands under my arms and picked me up like a toddler. I gasped but didn't resist one bit.

He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight in place. My legs wrapped around his large waist instinctively. I felt his hand guide his cock towards my pussy and push me down on it. He grabbed my ass and started bouncing me up and down on his cock. My long flowing hair and my big supple breasts bounced rhythmically to his actions.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I looked into his eyes groggily.

"Hahaha... haaaa... now that feels good!" Tejinder quipped. I slammed my ass into his crotch as a response.

I leaned back a little allowing his cock to slide in deeper. I was holding on to him with the tip of my fingers but his large hands held me firmly in place.

This was straight out of a porn movie. I had only heard of being fucked like this, suspended in mid-air but to do it was another experience. I bounced with abandon, impaled on his cock with his large hands holding me in place. I could hear the flesh of my flapping breasts match the rhythm of his balls slapping my swollen cunt.

I looked back at Fahim who stood up from the chair. Tejinder stopped and pulled me close to his chest. Fahim came and stood behind me and I felt the tip of his cock touching my anus. Fahim was a tall guy and towered behind me. I whimpered as I felt his organ pierce my bum but that satisfying feeling of fullness returned.

It was only moments later I was back to being double-teamed. Holding me tightly, they moved fluidly, alternating in and out of my holes, reaching into my deepest parts.

Every stroke inside me pushed me closer to an orgasm. It felt like it was a chain reaction, every thrust triggered a mini orgasm.

"Aaaah... aaaahahaaa... aaaaa..." I moaned as I got closer to another orgasm. I had lost count of them and my mind was far too numb to think rationally. My speech had become incoherent, only able to voice primitive noises.

My growing moans and groans tipped them off and they went into overdrive. Even in that awkward position, the men fucked me hard.

"Aaahaaa... yaaaaa... aaaaaaahhhh!" I moaned loudly as the orgasm hit. My body tightened and my hands clenched. My legs shook and trembled violently.

In that dazed state, I felt myself being moved. I opened my eyes and realised both of them were moving me towards the couch. I was still impaled on them.

Tejinder laid down and pulled me down with him. Fahim carefully followed. Once we settled, the men started fucking me urgently. Fahim grabbed my hips and slammed into my ass from above and Tejinder grabbed my waist and thrust from under.

Their groans added to my moans and the violent and loud thuds of the couch. In the early hours of the day, the quiet house and the eerie silence was broken by the racket of our orgy.

"Aaaaaarrgghhhhhh..." Fahim moaned before I felt the load of jizz spewing into my butt. He dug his nails tightly into my skin from the intensity of his orgasm.

The moment I felt his cock spew cum into me, my pussy involuntarily clenched and the very next moment, Tejinder orgasmed too.

"Aaaahhhaaaaa..." he groaned as he emptied his balls inside me.

Fahim collapsed on me and I found myself crushed between them. Their cocks were still inside me, spewing and spurting cum.

Their orgasms were the high notes of the concert of debauchery and with that, the room suddenly plunged into silence as if nothing had happened.

--

"Madam... madam... wake up..." I heard Shanti cry out, as if from a dream.

"Madam wake up..." She shook me and I managed to open my eyes.

The moment my mind registered her presence, I sat up and screamed.

"Shanti... Shanti... runaway from here... those two... they... they will kill you!" I blurted out in panic.

"Who are you talking about madam? There's no one in the house... I checked everywhere..." Shanti replied. She sounded worried.

I looked at her in confusion. My mind wasn't ready to believe that I was alone.

"Never mind madam... don't worry... What happened here?" she asked.

The moment I heard those words I fell into her arms and started crying. I held her tightly, not wanting to let go as I bawled.

Shanti cradled me in her arms as I cried my heart out. I couldn't believe it! The nightmare was finally over. I cried and I cried in happiness, horror, sorrow... I don't know what I was feeling at that moment.

It took me several minutes to compose myself before I could speak. Shanti brought me a glass of water which I gulped down desperately.

I realised that I was fully naked in front of my maid but at that moment, it didn't matter.

I managed to narrate my ordeal to her, though hesitantly. Shanti listened silently and was surprisingly sympathetic. It was later she confessed to being a victim of assault herself and that she could understand what I had endured. She promised to keep this to herself and I sighed in relief. Little did she know that towards the end, I too was a part of it.

She helped me get off the floor. As I slowly rose, I remembered what happened last.

It was dawn, rays of sunshine were slowly creeping into the dark room. I was on my fours on the floor, Fahim fucking me from behind while I was busy sucking Tejinder's cock as he sat on the couch. Tejinder came all over my face while Fahim dumped his cum inside my pussy. I remembered that I collapsed to the floor from sheer exhaustion and I couldn't recall anything after that.

As I shook my head to push away those memories, I gently touched my face and could feel dry cum strewn all over my face. I looked around. The room was a total disaster as if a storm had passed through. Empty bottles of liquor and whiskey glasses lay on the floor with burnt-out cigarettes near them. The robes, my spoiled apron was also lying near the couch. Slices of stale pizza were on the table. The couch, the table, the carpet, all had semen and sweat stains over them.

I hurriedly tried to wash my body under the hot shower as if to purge all the sin I had committed but I knew I couldn't wash it away.

Shanti helped me tidy the house and dispose of all the evidence of their stay and our orgy. I burned the robes, apron, the clothes I wore and everything they had touched in my backyard. I threw away the bottles, the glasses and every item they had touched.

As the day ended, I had managed to erase any evidence of the incident but at night, I couldn't sleep.

I kept all the lights in the house switched on, worried that they still might come back. Somehow I fell asleep but my dreams were plagued by what had happened and I would wake up often, scared and sweating but also aroused.

I spent two days like a ghost in the house until my husband came home. I tried my best to behave as if nothing happened, hoping to put all that in my past and erase it from my memory.

My husband did ask me about his robe and a few missing bottles of whiskey but I pleaded ignorance. He didn't suspect anything since I didn't drink often and barely touched those bottles. He didn't speak of it again.

In time, I slowly got back to my old life, taking care of my son and my husband. I tried to compensate for my sin by being a good mother and a wife.

What changed the most was I became a zealous lover to my husband, indulging in every fantasy of his. I happily and enthusiastically participated in anal and oral sex, something I had always tried to avoid before. The frequency of our sex went through the roof. My husband, far from suspecting it, was absolutely happy to see a change in me, at least in the bedroom. Maybe it was the guilt, maybe my mind had been altered by the two nights I spent with those men. I don't know and I didn't ponder upon it.

And once such night, after my son had gone to bed, my husband and I ended up making love. Real love. The TV was on, tuned into the news channel like it did every night when my husband watched it.

We were in the '69' and I was facing the TV. I was hungrily bobbing my head up and down on my husband's cock, sucking and licking it, making him moan and groan like he had never before while he was busy licking my leaking pussy.

And then I heard it.

"Breaking news! Dreaded bandit duo of Fahim Shaikh and Tejinder Singh has escaped from prison yet again. The duo who had broken through and been caught just a few months ago have managed to escape yet again. The police chief is addressing the media... Let's tune in..." the news anchor said, and my ears perked up.

I stopped sucking the cock in front of me and watched the news but Rohan didn't stop licking me.

I saw their mugshots on the screen and a shiver ran down my spine as the memories flashed in front of my eyes. My body started bucking and trembling as my orgasm was triggered suddenly.

"Aaahhh... aaaaah... aaaahhh..." I moaned as my body shivered from the orgasm.

"Wowwww... that's was awesome Naina..." I heard Rohan say from behind but I was tuned to the TV, listening to every word said about them.

And when the news report ended, I quietly went back to sucking my husband's cock as fervently as I could.

The end.