All Comments on 'Brenda Loses Control Ch. 01'

by koala011860091

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good start

Does Brenda not know what she wants to happen to her in this story?

OK, for a suggestion, I think that since she has small tits she should get them ringed so they stay erect all the time and stand out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brenda...you make me hot!

Brenda, I know Koala. I love his stories. I love this story he is writing for you! I love all the things that are happening to you! You are a very kinky girl and I love that!

Gretchen

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gyrl agrees

Yes, gyrl agrees. her titties need to be pierced and even more! aiiiiiiiii, this is one hot start!

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Hello Koala( And Brenda)

Great story. Very erotic and as long a Brenda likes it then please continue. As a suggestion? Why don't you take Brenda on to a packed Train/Tube Train where she has to perform for her tormentors and for the passengers? Either way please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot!

I think Brenda now needs to be force-fed some hard cock. While she's on her knees the other girls thrash and rape her ass some more. Then she needs a good load of cum on her face which she will be forced to walk around town with the load still on her face as young Katie and the other girls occasionally lick portions of the cum off in front of total strangers.

Chris_CoombesChris_Coombesalmost 14 years ago
Good Story

I liked the theme of Brenda's younger staff members ganging up on her. Domination of older women by younger women is always an erotic starting point. Nice touch as well making Brenda small chested-it adds to the humiliation and her submission was well played.

Keep up the good work.

MrBondsMrBondsabout 4 years ago
Really good!

Great story - very hot and well written. Can't wait to see what happens to poor Brenda next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous