All Comments on 'Brian's Choice Ch. 05 - Post-mortem'

by Fantastic_Raven

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Fantastic_RavenFantastic_Ravenabout 2 years agoAuthor

It seems this essay dropped its link to the story it references. For those who are having trouble finding it, here's another link to part 1: https://www.literotica.com/s/brians-choice-ch-00-01

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This chapter on Brian’s choice was a detraction for an otherwise a good story. You should have created it as a stand alone story, not linking it to Brian’s choice.

Fantastic_RavenFantastic_Ravenabout 2 years agoAuthor

I agree; it's not part of the actual story, and wasn't originally set up as such (I didn't submit it with "ch. 05", so it wouldn't auto-link in that way, iirc). I think I see a dev's hand in this, perhaps tying to correct my own mistakes here on lit? Either way, I do appreciate the devs trying to help. However, it DOES still say "post-mortem" in the title and it's filed under "how-to". I'm not sure how to be more clear on that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok, I didn't realize you were a woman before reading the Post-Mortem Fantastic_Raven. I don't usually check that before reading a story.

I think part of why the politics in the story was off putting, at least for me, was because I read it as Brian being a self insert character. Add in the stuff about trans-athletes and it seemed like it was written by an angry sexually repressed conservative Christian guy looking for anywhere to push their worldview on people.

This really turns my conceptualization of the story on its head. I'll need to reread it to figure out what I think of it.

I really like longer stories with impregnation/pregnancy and harems. There were multiple points foreshadowing something along those lines, but nothing came of it so I was disappointed when the story just ended with Brian's death in chapter 4. It felt abrupt like you were bored of the story and wanted to finish without tying up the many loose ends.

But now that I know it's not really the end of the story I'm interested to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NGL, as potentially disturbing as it is, I kind of liked the polotics (I have nothing aganst LGBT or whatevr the acronym is). I am actually quite dissapointed Brian died (which I probably should have put in the last book's comments) though. I like your use of the Chrstian guy having protection because of his faith. Not only does it work great for the plot, bu I'm a less conscervative christian so of cause I liked that fact. x) It was a great series overall an di hope there is a part 2 (with Brian not actually dead somehow, be creative, just get him back) ---!!!!

bigdaddy880bigdaddy880over 1 year ago

This was a good story that would have been great if "Brian" didn't have to make the sacrifice that he did to make his love ones where going to be safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wonderful story. i really enjoyed relating to the tale in some aspects, and following the characters as they brought the story to life. and am looking forward to book two. a good plot, such as this, can carry and build the story, and not need the sex to carry it, i was glad to see you found a good balance between naughtiness, and development!

as a trans-woman myself, i agree, with Brian's stance, trans people should have their own league, in regards to athletes and sports, purely because of the advantages physically trans-women have over cis-women in some aspects. i also know that unfortunately, we are afforded more advantages and breaks, based on what we are (when we aren't busy being fetishized, which happens with roughly the same frequency), than on our merit for those advantages or breaks, and even sadder still, i am aware of many of my ..... ahem...... "brothers and sisters in transitioning" who are Very swift, to toss out the tag of "transphobe" onto anyone who doesn't let them get their way, it is disgusting behaviour, that i refuse to participate in, but one girls stance does not the world change on it's own. so for any who reads this, and have suffered that insult without it being a just application, you have my apologies and sympathies, on the behalf of the trans community.

loved the magic system and true faith check and balance you have set up, and a biiiig kudos to you for the nod to white wolf and onyx path!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous