Brian's Loss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told him what Holly said and asked him what the deal was. He shut up. He almost cried." I am crying now. "I took him in for an iced tea. Then I brought him upstairs to quote me on some more work. He quietly followed me. I caught him looking at my ass. You have no idea how sexy that made me feel. A young man was looking at my ass, at my age.

"I wiggle my ass and my breasts. I take Brian into a dark closet and rub up against him. I tried everything. No way would he just take and fuck me." I am giggling now. "Look at the little shit; he's giggling. He remembers how this turns out. He puts his hands on his hips, cocks his head, then he gives me that look he has.

"He says to me, 'You know if you want me to have sex with you ...' He pauses, keeping me in suspense. Then he says with a smile, 'All you need to do is say, Brian, I want you to rip my clothes off and fuck me raw.' My mouth was open, catching flies. I was so shocked."

Janet asks, "What did you do?"

Linda smiles, "I was conflicted. I knew Holly liked him. Then it occurred to me. He is young and polite. He still might be a five-minute lover. I need to train him for my daughter. Sooooo, I did what every mother would do. I told him, 'You have thirty seconds to strip you and me. Then I want you to slowly fuck me for ten minutes.' He shredded my clothes. Ten times I had to tell him to slow down."

I finish the story, "Two days later, Holly barges into her parent's bedroom while we're fucking. OH, WAS SHE MAD! They went at it for a good ten minutes. Finally, Linda asks, 'Why are you so mad? Do you want to fuck him?' Holly stops dead in her tracks. No more screaming. She timidly says, 'Yes.'"

Linda continues, "In a normal, non-screaming voice, I say to her, 'Well, not in my room you won't. You want to play, go do it in your own bedroom.' She looked up at him, bit her lip like she did, then took his hand and pulled him into her room. He was entirely different with her. He was slower and ... more passionate. We had fun, but with Holly, it was a whole other thing. I gave out his number, and he played around for a while.

"When I saw that Holly was serious, I suggested to my husband that we hire him. Holly tells us, 'Make him a foreman.' We look at her. She smiles and says, "Trust me.' He worked as a carpenter for a few weeks. Holly was right; he was special. He soon became a foreman and has been the best we have ever had."

The doorbell rings.

Mom sprints to the door. Linda and Janet hold me still on the couch.

A shy-looking Kathy is at the door. She is still stunning. Large round puffy breasts. Long straight brown hair on an athletic body that is toned to perfection.

Janet asks, "Who the fuck is she?"

Jealous already?

Kathy explains timidly, with a scared look on her face, "I'm the lesbian that dated Toby, then started seeing Brian. I went back to Toby, but I was ruined; I wanted a man. As you know, that made Toby VERY mad. She told me what she did, just to hurt me. So, when Addison reached out to me to be bait, I jumped at the chance."

She holds up a thumb drive and hands it to Carrie, the sister that is hugging her.

Kathy continues, "I have moved on; I'm married with one child. This was an opportunity that I could not pass up. My husband is not happy that I am with an ex-boyfriend, but I had to do this. I needed closure and retribution for Brian, the sweetest man I have ever known. You better be good to him."

Addison chuckles, "She is the one that saved his life. She released him from the bed and takes a naked shower with him to clean him up. She then throws him in a limo."

Kathy has a shocked look on her face.

Addison chuckles more, "She dressed him first in a maintenance uniform." Kathy looks relieved.

Mom is direct, "Let's see this movie."

I am handed the thumb drive. I wake up the laptop, push it in, look for and double click on the only file there.

The screen is duplicated on my sixty-inch wall TV. It starts off with Kathy saying "Shhh," as she walks down a hallway at Janet's hotel.

We see the knock on the door.

There is about a minute wait before the door cracks open. Then, at seeing Kathy, it swings wide open.

The camera bounces as the two hug each other. We have a nice view of a trashcan as I hear, "It's so good to see you again, my love."

Then we hear, "What the fuck, Kathy? What's going on here? Why are these ... men ... with you?" I hear the door shut. At least six guys with ski masks on, walk past Kathy.

Kathy says with a shudder from being emotional, "Do you remember the last time you were in this room? You treated my friend so poorly; he admitted that he was going to take his life. Fortunately, his sisters saved him. I know you did it because of me."

Her voice is broken now, from crying, "He is a caring, articulate man, without a mean bone in his body. Unfortunately, he has run into some truly evil people in his life that have challenged his will to live."

With conviction in her voice now, "Today, you pay for your sins."

Toby screams, yet everyone ignores her, which is unusual. The six men rip her clothes to shreds. She is naked.

Kathy has an excited voice, "We're all using gloves, and they're wearing masks to protect themselves. When you leave, this room will be sanitized. You can scream all you want. It's a slow day; the top five floors aren't rented out."

Janet pauses the movie and says, "Brian. When we had dinner together. All those people around us were managers at the hotel and the corporate office. The owner himself practically sat next to you. He put in the maintenance request to remodel the top five floors. The six men were the lottery winners. Ten dollars a ticket for a chance to be one of the six. All the money was donated to the American Cancer Society in Holly's name."

She presses play. I have tears running down my face. Both Linda and Janet wipe away my tears, and each puts an arm around me. I feel better.

The action picks up again.

She is being restrained to the bed with blood-red nylon rope. It contrasts her pale skin nicely. The first is a big man. He moves into position to fuck her. He pulls out a condom and puts it on like a man with practice. I wonder if that was for the STD or to prevent giving evidence.

I bet Addison made them promise to wear one.

For her part, rather than scream and cry, Toby sat there and took it. She didn't enjoy it, but it didn't seem like the worst thing in the world either. Toby did try to belittle each guy. She told them how small or thin their cock was. She told them how they had zero skill. Through it all, not once did anyone speak. That's smart, less evidence. These men were coached. Very similar to a lawyer and a witness.

It wasn't exciting to watch.

A man fucks a woman. There is no love, no chemistry, nothing to think that either cared. After the first man finished, he takes off his condom and then expels the contents over Toby's face. Then the next one took his turn. The first one picks up a crop. With each word, he whacks her good on a thigh or breast. After every two guys fucked her, they spent ten minutes slapping and twisting her breasts. That caused the only screams.

However, even with all they did, there are no marks. No blood was drawn, no red areas of skin. Nope, at most, she has a bit of pink on her. They're too decent a people. They can't hurt her like she did me. When it's over, she called them names for being so pathetic and wimpy. She then went too far.

Toby spits at a guy and then yells out, "You all were so pathetic. I might go see Brian again and have some more fun. Maybe I kill him this time."

The following action caught everyone by surprise. Each man stood in shock as Kathy took a running leap and landed on Toby, straddling her stomach. That knocked the wind out of her, which isn't a fun event. In my house, all the women watching screamed, "YEAH! Way to go, girl!"

Kathy then gives Toby a haymaker that looks ugly. Instantly, it's obvious there will be a black eye. Toby is stunned, and tears are flooding out of her eyes. Kathy follows up with a rapid succession of hard slaps to the face as if that wasn't enough. The slaps are more to quench her anger than do any real damage.

As two guys lift her off Toby, Kathy screams at Toby, 'If I ever hear you even send him an email, or that he sees you, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!' Her arms and hands are still reaching for Toby, and they take her into the living room still screaming at Toby.

The video to that part was horrible. She dropped the camera on the bed, and it fell on its side. Part of the lens is covered by the sheets. Another part is covered by her leg, and then all the action is on the side. A guy picks up the camera as we see her being hauled away. I smile for the first time as, one by one, they put their two empty water bottles in a bag and then pee on Toby.

The facial expressions tell the whole story. She can't resist; she's humiliated. For the first time, she looks miserable. She didn't speak one word as one by one; they soak her in urine. I remember exactly how that room smells.

The movie ends, and nobody moves a muscle. Nobody says anything.

Linda is the first to say something, "Well. I don't know about all of you," she stands up, "but I have to pee." She runs to the washroom as the rest of the family scrambles not to be last. Mom runs to my room, remembering I have a toilet there. None of the others did.

Janet is still sitting on the couch. She has my fingers interlaced with hers.

Janet says to me, "The answer is yes when you figure out the question."

What does that mean?

With all the noise, all three of my girls are up. They're all sleepy, rubbing their eyes, yet they see a new woman. Two girls run at Janet, while Pat runs to me, to be held.

They're not talking because they're shy.

That won't last long. Soon they are pulling hair, clothes, and her earrings.

Janet is new, she's interesting. Right now, she is a new toy.

It's not long before Janet is on the floor, entertaining all three. She's a natural with children. I ordered some pizza as everyone had worked up an appetite. The girls didn't eat much, and soon they're ready for bed. Mom and Linda took them to bed. Meanwhile, Faith is traveling tomorrow, and Carrie works the morning schedule.

They both leave after giving me an amazingly passionate kiss and a strong hug. I know they purposely pressed their melons into me. I still like it.

Janet has her mouth hanging open, to which Addison says, "He's a big teddy bear. It's hard not to smash the ladies into him. Besides, he loves it very much. Holly explained it to us."

Janet seems distant now, "Yeah, she sure seems wonderful."

Mom and Linda are walking back into the room and heard Janet. Linda walks to Janet and gives her a hug.

Linda says, "Holly was an amazing person and touched all of us. She was too good for Earth, that they had to take her back. His sisters are VERY protective. Most women don't get in the house. Nobody liked MaryAnn but Meathead. Everyone liked Holly, even those three overprotective sisters. He needs them." Janet's eyes immediately fill with water. "However, if the right woman came along, and she can manage Brian and his four sisters, he is sooo worth it."

Mom adds, "Stick up for yourself, don't take any shit from them. My best piece of advice, just be yourself. You're just what he needs. He will take his time; he needs to. The last time he rushed into something, it ended ..." she looks at me, "... poorly."

We talk about the children, us all growing up, what each sister is doing, and their lack of success in dating. Finally, at 11:00 PM, Janet stands up and pulls my hand to stand up. Next, mom and Linda stand up, followed by Addison.

Janet is now the alpha female and says, "You all are waiting for me to go home, right?" Nobody will make eye contact. "You all want to be the last woman standing and spend a night with the stud, right? Linda, you want to remember the good old times you had. Meghan your husband is having performance issues. Addison, you're just a young horny woman that has done without for a few days.

"Me, I have thought about and lusted for this man for three years. I will battle you all to the death to be with him tonight."

Mom, Linda, and Addison all reach for their jackets. It's obvious they are ready to go now.

Addison is last to leave; she stops in the doorway.

Addison says with a smile on her face, "You had better be good to him. I will cut down my time with him. I don't want to be part of the problem. Natalie is on vacation with a friend, which may resolve itself. Mom and Linda have husbands; cut them off. Limit our time, or we will suck him dry. Have fun, kids."

Janet grabs Addison's arm, preventing her from leaving. Addison looks confused.

Janet has tears in her eyes, "Yes, your time will get cut down. However, he needs all of you. He will want me, but he needs all of you in his life. Nobody is getting cut out. Nobody."

Addison is crying as she turns around and embraces Janet with a sturdy, loving hug.

When they finish, neither will speak. I close and lock the front door. Should I have locked the door? Maybe she is going home. I am left dumbly at the door, deciding what to do.

Janet smiles, "You can lock the door. It's okay; I want to stay."

Relieved, I take the offered hand from Janet. She pulls me over to the couch, and she sits down, with me quickly following her.

What does she want?

Janet does all the talking, "I know your life history. But, damn, you have had some bad luck. However, it's been good, too. You just happen to run into Linda, and her daughter just happens to be with her.

"She needs a porch fixed, you have three amazing daughters, and you have a family willing to do anything to save you. Then there is me. Anyone from the front desk could have picked up the call from the maid. I'm the only one that showers with you and texts our limo company to get you home.

"Hehe, I forgot to tell you that I made Toby's dress for tomorrow. We get coffee in by the 50-pound bag. I took an empty burlap bag and cut a hole in the bottom for her head. Then there are two slots for the arms. They promised to get me pictures. My point is many good and bad things happened to get here. When you left the first time, I was positive I would never see you again. I too, have received another chance. It was dinner when I realized that I love you.

"It wasn't the story you were telling. It was that you were telling ME the story. I am a stranger to you, yet you sensed something in me and explained what happened to you. You're not telling many people your whole story. You also didn't know how many people were around. I felt weird because I knew those people. Many people remembered the story when you left, or at least, had heard of that story.

"To me, it was just the two of us, and you were exposing your soul to me. Men hit on me all the time; you didn't even try. You never looked at me in the shower. You're obviously comfortable around beautiful women. All the women here tonight were stunning. I tell you all of this, so you don't think this is just a short-term one-nightstand. I want to be here with you. I know this is too early. I know you have had a rough time, but I need to get laid.

"My one request. Let me be me. Don't imagine Holly or your sisters. If I'm not good enough, you don't need to waste your time on me. I don't want to be a sex toy. I want to be a woman that is loved by a man. I need you to see me for who I am. If I'm not good enough, we can still be friends."

I stand up, bend over and lift Janet up and into my arms like she is one of my children. Janet doesn't like that as much. She does like me holding her in my arms like I do my daughters as we walk to my bedroom. We're both quiet, no talking. I stop at my daughters' door, making sure they're not up and playing or talking. I continue to my bed, where I place Janet on the edge of the bed. I sit next to her, holding her hand.

I am soft as I truthfully say, "Last time, I took my time. I think MaryAnn would have been more a marriage of convenience. She solved my issues, and we had fun up until I found out it was a lie. I have zero doubt in you. You took charge, pushed me, and cared for me. It never occurred to me that you were naked. It's going to take me time to trust again. It's nothing against you; it's what other women have done to me.

"They dumped me, beat me, used me for sex, tried to milk me for money, and died on me. I have soooo much pain. Linda, my mom, my daughters, and my sisters have been wonderful to me. I think you're a special woman, one I should marry. Unfortunately, I just won't be able to for a while. I have no idea how long."

With a grin on my face now, "Until I am ready, I do want you in my life. But I have only met you three times so far. The first was at a horrible point in my life. The second made me recount that horrible moment. The last one was watching a movie of the women in my life exacting revenge for that same horrible moment."

Janet stops me, "Let me tell you what your sisters think of me. They go to management and tell them our story. Three of your sisters throw business at them if I get promoted. I got a very nice promotion, and then another, after dinner with our owner. I used to ride the bus to work. Now thanks to your sisters, I drive a brand new, fully loaded Ford SUV. No more train and bus for me.

"I have dated many men, but none for very long. They bored me or were too alpha male for me. Too demanding, too much ego, not enough me. You're like an old pair of blue jeans that fit just right. You don't man speak me, talk over me, and you really listen. You're right, this is too soon to think of marriage. We really don't know each other. However, I think now is the perfect time to see if we are compatible sexually."

I smile big, "I like the sound of that." I stand up. "How about you undress me and learn about my body."

Janet purrs, "I know your body, but I like the idea of undressing you."

I take off my shoes and socks. Janet takes her time to unbutton my three-button shirt. She then slowly pulls it up and over my head. She smoothly runs her hands over my pecs and quads, her fingers dipping into the crevices.

Janet is in total lust mode, "This is sooooo much better. That bitch wasted such a wonderful body. Even a lesbian has to appreciate your body."

I am somber, "She was so filled with hate, I meant nothing to her. In her mind, I stole her woman. She ignored that part where Kathy dumped her a month before our first date."

Janet unties the knot in my sweatpants. She helps them fall to the ground. It's obvious I am bulging now. She looks like a child in a candy store. She kneels down on both knees and uses both hands to pull down my boxers.

Janet smiles, "Ahhhh, my friend is back. I saw him in the shower, but the mood was wrong. This is a much better time. Now stay right there; I must show you my stripping trick. Watch close; it's over quick."

How can stripping be a trick? This is going to be lame.

Janet is perfectly still. She verifies my eyes are on her.

In half a second, she bends her knees. As she goes down, her hand pulls her t-shirt and bra off. She then stands up with her other hand holding the skirt and panties in the other hand. As she pops up, her skirt and panties go to the floor. She is bare ass naked in a flash of a second. That was amazing. I stand speechless and unmoving in shock.

She moves to me, kisses me lightly on the lips, and then continues holding me. Her hands come up to my head, I guess to keep me from leaving.

Butterflies are tickling my stomach.

I feel sixteen again, kissing a girl for the first time.

She breaks the kiss and saunters to the bed, climbs up and rolls over, so she is in the center of the bed. Legs spread apart, hair fanned out behind her, and her gorgeous brown eyes watching my every move. I am gentle as I put a knee down on the bed. A few steps on my knees, and I am between her legs. Janet has a curious look on her face.

1...456789