Brian's Loss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whisper, "I enjoy this."

Three simple words will change her life.

It's obvious no man has done this, or at least not for a long time. I move my body, so it's easy to lick her mons. It's like an ice cream cone. I use that pressure, and like a real ice cream cone that's melting, I can't miss anything. I must keep my tongue active. I have no need to worry about a brain freeze. It's funny; if she were an ice cream cone, she would have melted already. Her body is on fire; heat radiates from her body. I have never experienced this before.

Interestingly, she shaved today. She knew it was going to happen today and that we would be in this position. My sisters told her I eat pussy. They really do like her. I continue licking, and Janet is giggling because it's tickling her. Her hips are swaying. I use my hands to hold her in place. No more moving for Janet. With no warning or sound, I feel Janet freeze. Her body is tense.

After it passes, her body visibly relaxes. I change my approach.

I am quickly licking a much smaller amount of skin, but it's getting hit quickly. I've heard it called a hummingbird or a kitten lapping milk.

Whatever you call it, that's me.

Only a tiny area feels me, yet I know it's powerful. Nobody lasts long to this. That's a good thing, as it takes a lot of work from my jaw. Too much, and I am forced to swap.

Today is not that day.

Once again, Janet stiffens with what I believe is her orgasm, then after a minute, she relaxes. She has a fantastic smile on her face. Then, it's on to licking her lips. This time, I am constantly changing either the speed or pressure every five seconds. Janet is immediately uncomfortable. She can't sit still! Her butt moves from side to side, like she's trying to avoid my tongue. Yet, she is moaning from my actions. She's contradicting herself.

I use a hand to graze her nipple, causing her to explode. Her eyes close shut, her body is stiff, and she stops moving, as do I. I can only imagine what's going through her mind.

As her eyes open, her hand is like lightning. She grabs my wrist firmly, keeping me in a sitting position.

Janet is short of breath, "Whatever your goal was, consider it accomplished. I am horny and worn out. I will lay here and let you have fun."

I surprise Janet by jumping out of bed and running to the kitchen. I come back with an orange juice bottle and an ice cream King Cone. You know, the ones from the freezer that are dipped in chocolate and have nuts on the outside.

As I hand one of each to Janet, I lovingly explain, "I will NOT take you and have fun. We will have fun together. I am giving you some time to recover. I want you participating and enjoying this as much as I will. Take your time. Um. Uh. Don't take too long to eat the ice cream, though. That would be sticky in bed."

Janet has tears running down her eyes, and she is giggling. This woman is very confusing. I shake my head.

Janet sniffles and then explains laughingly, "I find it sweet how you won't just use me. Then I found the way you stumbled for words amusing."

With understanding, I reply, "I thought I wasn't smart enough to understand. I haven't been to college. I'm nowhere near as smart as the rest of my family."

Janet is scary now; I went too far.

Janet is forceful with her words for effect, "You are NOT stupid. I happen to think you're the smartest in your family. They will do anything for you. At work, your co-workers love working for you. Is that true of any other foreman? Your customers love you. Are anyone else's customer satisfaction scores as good?

"You know the answers. Can a dumb person do all of that? You can't make a dress. Can Natalie make a deck? Everyone is good at something. You're good at several things. I drank my juice, and I ate my ice cream. I am ready to participate in some fun now. Thank you for the break."

Janet falls onto her back in bed. She spreads her legs wide. She has a look of lust in her eyes; she is ready.

I don't ask; her eyes give me my answer. I push in my entire six inches.

Far smaller than many. That means I need to be exceptional with it.

I like slow fucking a lot.

Often, I can go for an hour. If the woman is excited or tight, it won't last as long. A week ago, I had a thought for a new way to fuck a woman. Now is the perfect time to try that out. I start with a slow rate. Janet looks happy and is enjoying me thrusting in and pulling out. She knows this rate and what I will do. Not tonight, she doesn't. Tonight, I am changing things up. After five strokes, I move midway to a medium speed.

After five strokes, I slow down, but not as must as I started with. Five strokes, and I am at my fastest speed.

I am watching her closely.

This is experimental. Do I need to go back to just a slow fucking? Let me test that theory. I slow down to that initial rate of slow fucking. It's still pretty damn good.

Janet is happy, but she does say two words of interest to me, "Go back."

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. She likes it.

I speed up again, followed by slowing down and then speeding up. Her smile is adorable. After thirty minutes, I won't go below twenty-five percent of my capability.

This is harder on my body than just slow fucking; I'm not going to last as long. The smell of sex is heavy in the room. It feels warm in here. I would say that I feel like I showered. I know I'm not so "Spring Fresh" as the soap that I used this morning advertises. My hair is short, which helps now. I hate when my hair gets in my eyes.

My muscles are glistening and working hard. Janet is fascinated with my chest; her hands are rubbing my muscles. Like earlier, her fingers are tracing the lines that help define my muscles. Janet looks like I threw her in a lake. Her body is drenched in sweat and juice. Her pussy is a river, every part of her body is sweating, and her long hair looks like a bowl of spaghetti matted to her head.

Her makeup is long gone, yet her face is ... magical. Her smile is infectious, and even I can see the glow around her of a well-fucked woman already. With Janet, everything feels better. When she touched my chest, it sent chills down my spine. When she intertwines our fingers, I am happy. The feedback from her has been incredible. I can see myself growing old with this woman; my daughters will call her mother.

Like a rookie, I am enjoying myself so much, I forgot to hold off my orgasm. I am on the cusp of blowing right now. I laugh at myself; my body is already at full speed. It knows the routine; it's been almost an hour. No way, can it be that long, we just started; well, it seemed like we did. Though my body is worn out, like it's been an hour; and the clock says an hour ... it's been one hour.

Janet is also worn out.

She's not getting enough air, and she is wheezing a bit. I'm concerned for her. She's too happy to stop. I find a gear that's been hidden all my life. I am still using full length, but I need to save Janet. If I go too much longer, I will stop. In my head, I am counting to fifteen.

At fifteen, I stop holding back and spray my cum into Janet's womb. Big pearly white globs shoot from me, giving me the world's best feeling. I am high as a kite for my next six strokes. Meanwhile, Janet started a guttural scream, but it was cut short. She just stopped. She clamped down on my steel cock, trying to stop me from pumping my semen into her.

That failed. Her eyes are open, but they're blank. Nobody is home.

Like her other orgasms, she is tensed up, stiff. But, unlike before, she is breathing quickly. I fall to my side, face first. I turned my head, so I can get some deep breaths of air. I worked hard and am sucking air rapidly. I am lightheaded and didn't realize that Janet is asking me if I'm okay.

She gets up and runs off to what sounds like the kitchen. She runs back, tosses me an OJ, then slips on her panties and a jersey I have laid out. She runs back out, and I hear a door open, close, there is a pause, it opens, it closes, and she comes back and strips again. She jumps back in bed with me.

Janet smiles, "We woke one of your girls; I put her back to sleep. Now roll over; we're going to sleep. I wore your ass out."

She kisses me on the lips softly, gets the lights, and crawls into bed. We both sleep soundly.

+++++

The following day, I am half-awake when I smell bacon cooking. Janet is still in my arms. I notice that the blanket is tucked in under me. Only mom does that.

I feel Janet moving as I hear the word, "GO!"

I then hear a stampede of tiny feet followed by the bed rumbling. I presume because three young ladies just jumped on the bed. I then feel two young ladies stepping on my ankle, thigh, a knee in my back, a leg in my chest, and then arms around me. From the sounds of it, Janet got similar results but from just one.

One of them yells, "Grandma says get up sleepy heads, breakfast is almost ready."

Not every word was pronounced correctly, but I got the idea.

Grandma yells, "Come on, girls, you need to get dressed, and daddy needs a shower."

Pat says to mom, "I agree; daddy stinks!"

Janet pulls on my arms, "Come on, we need a shower, and I am hungry."

Reluctantly, I get up after the children leave the room. Janet stayed covered as well, thanks to mom tucking us in this morning. As Janet and I are tired still, we don't shower very long, and all we do is take a shower.

Okay, I did get a sweet kiss, but that was all. Okay, she also slapped my ass to get me moving.

As we're walking down the hallway towards the kitchen, I know Natalie is here. I can smell her Shalimar perfume. Odd, I thought she was out of town. It also seems quite noisy in the kitchen. Janet looks at me, but I have no answers. I see a stack of plates and silverware on the dining room table. All the leaves are in.

We turn the corner, and all I see is pandemonium. Mom, Linda, and three sisters are slicing vegetables, dicing potatoes, and frying bacon and sausage. Large bowls of pancake and waffle batter sit waiting. Dad and Mark are talking about football. My daughters are given tasks to do. A plate for the table. A spoon for the table. A green pepper for a sister to cut.

They all look happy being busy. I turn Janet's shoulders and direct her to the living room. Natalie notices us and follows us to the living room. She sits on the end of the closest couch to Janet.

Natalie explains that once she heard the plan, she ended her weekend with her now ex-boyfriend and came home. Janet explains the entire story in magnificent detail. Dad and Mark sit near us so they, too, can hear the whole story first-hand.

Natalie's one question, "Did he treat you well?"

Janet starts to tear up.

Natalie is heating up; she's furious at me. What did I do?

Janet fans herself, "He didn't just fuck me; he made love to me last night. I know the difference. Sorry, I now know the difference."

I notice the house is silent save for my three babies, playing with their toys. Everyone stopped and is waiting for Janet's words.

Janet continues after wiping her tears away, "He was soft and gentle. I believe it was almost ninety minutes before we were both breathing normally. He took me places I didn't know exist. I haven't had that many orgasms in a month. Yes, he treated me very well. He then pulled me tight, wraps one arm around me, and we both fell asleep with a smile on our face."

The spell is broken, and breakfast continues.

Dad asks, "What happened to Toby?"

Janet smiles bigger, "At about 1:00 today, a maid will 'find' her. They will harass her a bit for ruining the bed, then give her the coffee bag dress that I made. After that, they will agree not to press charges against her, but she is banned from the hotel. I doubt she will ever want to come back."

Thirty minutes later and there is a feast on the table. It reminds me of Christmas morning.

I inquire, "Don't get me wrong, I love you all, but did you really need to stop by to verify we slept together?"

Mom laughs, "Dear, nobody here had any doubt that you were going to make her day. Nope, we came because Linda invited us."

She invites my family to my house? That's a bit unusual. Janet looks at me with surprise. I return the same look. We're all looking at Linda. She takes her time, finishes chewing, and then enjoys the spotlight.

My husband and I have been doing a lot of talking. We're both getting older, and your young ones are growing up quick. But, without MaryAnn, you have no consistent daycare."

Mom takes the spotlight, "Oh?"

Mom says with a smile, "Your father and I are in the same boat. All four of us are still in great shape right now. All four of us want to travel more."

Linda says, "Effective immediately, I'm retired. I will still be around for some half days, but my days of full-time work are done."

Mom says, "We're selling the business. The economy is down, but we're doing well and will still fetch a reasonable price tag. Between me, your dad, and Linda, we will be your full-time daycare."

That's a significant relief for me.

Linda looks me in the eyes, "The school system in this area isn't the best. My neighborhood school district is the best in the state. There are several houses for sale in my neighborhood. The one next to me has a dozen bedrooms."

I laugh at Linda, "Janet got a nice promotion, but a foreman and her salary aren't nearly enough for that area. Even if my sisters came to live with me, we fall far short. Those are expensive houses."

Linda looks sad, but I can tell she is playing me. Holly had that same look!

Finally, Mark nudges Linda.

Linda smiles with a coy look on her face, "No, but the co-owner of a construction company could."

Mark takes over, "You know that Linda is the brains behind our outfit. But, with her retiring early, I need some help. MaryAnn was right; you and your amazing daughters will get the business. Your salary and bonus will get you any house in the neighborhood."

Mom says, "There is a house on the corner, just a few houses away that's smaller. Your father and I are buying that house. You need to buy the house next to Mark and Linda no matter what your sisters decide."

Carrie is excited, "Wait! What decision. I wasn't asked a question."

Linda has an evil grin on her face, "What does a man with three daughters and a girlfriend need with a dozen bedrooms?" She pauses. "Houseguests. I think four rooms might be available. Of the twelve, two are cramped; they're for servants. Then there are two small homes outback for honored guests."

Faith adds, "I would need my own space. I come home at weird hours and like to sleep in. The single bedroom houses sound perfect. I must be around those girls."

They're all talking, and it's just hitting me that I will soon own half the company. That was Holly's dream. They're excited, making plans, and I have tears running down my face.

Will this ever end? When Janet turns to hug me, everyone stops. They can see me crying. Everyone but me is confused.

Janet has a smile on her face, "I don't know, but I expected you to be happy with getting half the company and a big raise. Why the tears, my love?"

Still sniffling, "This is so unfair to you. I'm crying because this was Holly's wish for me, to get partial ownership of her family's business."

Janet smiles softly at me, "Why are we here? Because of Holly. All of us working together is her legacy." There isn't a dry eye around me. "She married you, trained you, got you a job. She gave you three beautiful girls. Her work was done on Earth, and she got recalled. SHE started this, and I would like to help you to continue.

"I don't know how this works out, but we are a family. We will help each other, and we will raise these three beautiful women. I'm not mad at you, or her. I thank my lucky stars for her.

Otherwise, I would be a meek girl working at a hotel lobby front desk for the rest of my life. Don't you ever feel sad for loving that woman."

Everyone gets up, then hugs and cries with Janet.

+++++

It's eighteen months later.

I did buy the house, and all my sisters live with me. I am still dating Janet; I'm scared to commit.

I have just arrived home. The children are with Linda and mom next door; I am too tired to move. I had to help fill in for a foreman that quit and they're way behind. I lent a hand to help. I am getting soft; I fall asleep on the couch.

+++++

I am nudged twice before my eyes open. It's only been ten minutes. Linda is here, and she has a tube of Ben Gay for me.

Linda says, "I still know what goes on at work. Take it; I bet you need it."

I hand it back to her and take off my shirt.

I sleepily inquire, "Can you rub it into my back shoulders? I am sore."

While pressing hard into my muscles, Linda casually asks me, "Do you still love my daughter?"

I don't know her game, but she gets a testy reply, "I won't even dignify that with an answer."

She presses her luck, "What were her goals in life?"

I sigh, "Holly was easy. She wanted children and for me to be happy. If she had both of those, that made her happy. For me, that wasn't enough. I made sure she was pleased. She was, is the most important thing in my life."

Linda smirks, "You said it was important to her for you to be happy. That doesn't surprise me. She put everyone in front of her own needs. I know from the talks I had with my daughter, she was thrilled with you and life. I want you to do something for us, Holly and me. I want you to marry Janet."

This turned sideways real quick, "Oh no, no, nooooo. Women and marriage disagree with me. I killed one, and the other was a thief. Nope, I am done."

Linda is tenacious, "Look at me." I look at her. "That is a fine woman, second only to my Holly." She is crying now. Okay, we both are. "Holly would be sick to see you stringing her along. As you said, she would want you to be happy. Janet makes you happy. You will never forget my, our Holly. But dammit, Janet needs a man. If you don't step up, there is a line at work."

Sheepishly I say, "Language, mom."

She laughs at me as she hands me a small box.

The tears are flowing down Linda's face, "The funeral home gave this to me. She never took it off after you placed it on her finger. I want you to take this ring, bless Janet with it, and give her everything that goes with it. Do you understand me?"

I hang my head.

She continues, "Must I call your mother over? She and your sisters are all for this and have been waiting on you. Unfortunately, they're too nice to say anything. I, on the other hand, can be ..."

I smother her in a hug, and she stops mid-sentence. Janet walks in the door to find me shirtless and hugging Linda.

Her only word is, "Okaaaaaay."

At seeing both of us crying, she is concerned now. I open my arms wide, and Janet rushes into my arms. I move us over to the couch, and we both sit down. I spend a few moments collecting my thoughts. To her, that means this is important. I always calm myself with important decisions.

I start my story, "We lost a foreman today. I had to fill in, and then I helped out to get us back on budget. I am sore. Linda knew and came over with the Ben Gay. As you see and smell, she rubbed it in for me. She then hands me a ring."

I show her the ring, and her eyes go wide.

Then I see it dawn on her, "Wait. You said she gave you this ring. I'm confused."

I continue, "The hospital gave her this ring; it's Holly's. Linda believes I should marry you and use this ring. I have severe reservations. The last two women and marriage ended badly. Then I think it's weird giving you Holly's ring. Don't you deserve your own ring?"

Janet is almost laughing at me, "You make things so complicated. You first decide, do you want to get remarried. If so, then who do you choose? As for the ring, you bought it because you liked it. Holly loved it because it's a gorgeous ring, and you purchased it.

1...456789