All Comments on 'Broken For You'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months ago

As always, this is so well written! Incredibly sad, but so well written!! Loved it!!!!

Djmac1031Djmac10313 months ago

Wow. Dark. Sad. Thought provoking. Well written. Well done.

DevinterDevinter3 months agoAuthor

This is almost assuredly the darkest thing I've written, although there's a few others that aren't too far behind. Most of what I write is happy, sexy, kinky or intriguing. Sometimes I think it's important to highlight the sadder facets of life. But there's a reason I wrote this story for the 750 Word Challenge because I couldn't have gone on for much longer. These kind of vignette's takes a lot out of a writer. I also fully expected that this would become my lowest rated story, because it evokes a sadness in the reader, and that's not what most are on this website for! Thank you for reading it regardless.

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller3 months ago

Gut wrenching. Powerful. And sad. Emily

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn573 months ago

Wow. No words…

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking3 months ago

Well, I see what you mean about some stories being too intense to be longer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cannot cum to this as it hits too close to home but evoking that emotion is a rare talent and you are a very gifted writer. This was beautiful.

DazzyDDazzyD3 months ago

If this happened as written then you must GET OUT!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oof-duh! Dark story of mental illness. Match made in Hell.

AlexBaileyAlexBailey3 months ago

Beautifully written and terrifyingly real.

It’s the first piece I’ve read of yours, definitely won’t be the last.

Powerful!

DevinterDevinter3 months agoAuthor

I am glad that this piece seems to capture the essence of a certain sadness and desperation that is oftentimes difficult to put into words. That means that the story accomplished exactly what I had intended for it to do. Written a lot of quite depressing things as of late, but I'm hoping that it's just the seasonal winter blues messing with me and that the brighter and more silly stories will soon make a return. Thank you everyone for your comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES