Broken Ribs and Home Care

Story Info
I broke my ribs and my lady friend cared for me.
1.1k words
3.87
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Broken ribs, your lady won't take no for an answer.

You have seen it in movies the girl kisses the hurt part, and well, you can guess what happens next. So I was riding my motorcycle on a Houston street when I hit a patch of sand and laid it down. Getting up, I needed help picking it up. Two broken ribs and one cracked rib. So I busted up, unable to work or bathe.

My girlfriend at the time was a flight attendant for an airline and was gone for the first week I was laid up. I had friends who brought me leftover diners, so I ate well. I had not had a bath in a week; the same sheets on the bed were in quite a state. My girlfriend Carol got home from an out-of-state trip, came over, helped me shower, changed the bed sheets, and helped me eat a meal. She kissed me, and her putting weight on me gave me a flash of pain.

She says. "Tell me where it hurts to kiss it better.''

I point to my chest.

So she kissed my chest.

"Now where?'' she asks.

I say. "My tummy hurts."

And she kisses my tummy just above my slowing Harding cock.

Carol says. "Now where?''

And the sheet gets pulled back, and my cock is now catching air.

I say. "That hurts too!''

You begin kissing my cock; it's been a long week. I was in too much pain to even think about pulling my pud. So your kisses get bolder, and it feels delicious. Finally, you kiss just the rim of my cock and tease a drop of pre-cum that comes out of my head, licking it up with a. "Hmm, good.''

She's got me hard, but on morphine, I'm a little slow getting bone-hard.

So she does what I love; she teases my ass with one hand, and with the other, she's pulling my balls. I am pretty hard now. I know she is not a big blowjob gal and hates to waste good cum when it needs to be in her pussy or all over her breast.

So wondering how any of that will be done; the pain is still a pretty big thing at this point. So she hops out of bed, does a striptease, and plays with her nipples as I stroke my cock to stay hard for her. Now her panties are off, and she smells them deeply and flicks them, and it hits me in the face. I smell heaven; that's the only word that fits here. Her juices always tasted so good; maybe if we were careful, we could do 69.

She rubs her hand on her bush and slips a finger in her pussy, and she is making noises that show me how wet and ready she is. I am more worried about how we will pull any of this off without me screaming in pain. Oh well, she sticks her fingers in my mouth. Damn, that is good, and she sucked my cock as hard as I sucked her fingers. I nip her fingertip; she bites the tip of my cock. There is a slight tingle of pain but oh so good. I am sitting up in bed with like five pillows behind me. She straddles my lap and pushes my cock against her wet lips, ridding it, making more wet noises, moans coming out of her mouth now almost nonstop.

She kisses me, twisting my nipples hard enough to hurt, but it makes me moan again. She lifts her hips, and my hard cock slips in just a bit. I slide a little down in the bed, and the angle is better, and I sink in. She is still pushing against me, making my cock ride hard against her clit. She moved slowly like she was afraid she was killing me, but the pain is messing with my mind. I can tell she feels me get harder and picks up the pace a little at a time.

She stops, kisses me, and says. "Can you take the pain, big man?''

Biting my lip hard enough to bring a drop of blood that she licks. The taste drives her wild. I got maybe 40% of my feelings from the pain medications, so I just can't say stop.

She hears my moans and rides me so hard there is a wet splashy sound, and she keeps picking up speed. She bites my shoulder hard as her first orgasm hits her, and now she is pounding me firmly. She puts her hands on my shoulders, picking up speed. I just thought she was going fast. Now the pain in my ribs is getting higher, my cock is loving it, and the pain pills have dulled my response. I almost coming, but it is on an edge that is hard to cross.

But I can't stop now; she coming nonstop and cussing my name as she wants me deeper. She then lifts her legs over my shoulders, and now I see I am going in another couple of inches deeper. I feel her cum spraying us and making the bed into a big wet spot.

Because of my pain pills, it takes me over forty-five minutes to finely scream and blow my load. After that, we cannot move, and we will need both a shower and a change of bedclothes.

She helped clean me up, and I swear I cried when she kissed my bite marks, saying show me where it hurts. I pushed her away and asked for another pain pill, so we cuddled and slept till morning when she had to fly out to work. I hurt so bad the next day but cheered when she called to check on me and said her Twin sister was bringing food over and would cook me dinner. Then she said something that shocked me: her sister would decide what her payment would be for the meal.

So as I waited for a Twin sister to come over, my first thought was I had known my girlfriend for over two years, and she never once said anything about a twin. Her Twin turned out to be the nice one and was a few pounds heavier but had long hair, and the payment for dinner was much less painful as 69 did not require much moving. I have to say a 45 min blowjob and eating her out also left a big wet spot. The odd fact she tasted sweeter than her sister, she was a vegetarian, and her sister was a big meat eater was not lost on me.

It was 45 days before I could do it for myself. The twins said they shared boyfriends, just never at the same time, but they offered to pay them back for the TLC. But that's another tale.