All Comments on 'Bukkake Fiend Man Ch. 02'

by J0EP

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bukkake Fetish Cum Lover

I have been enjoying something similar every Saturday night for over 4 years.I used to just get 30 to 40 guys to cum in my mouth in one night. I always wanted to swallow 100 loads a night. I bought 50 small plastic freezer containers to the club. I told all the guys to collect as much cum (with the help of friends) and keep freezing the containers and bring them back every Saturday and they could watch me eat all of it, and feed me some fresh loads after. As an extra incentive, I let everyone one film me on their phones and encourage them to share the videos with friends or on-line. Hopefully, people I know will see them, I'm some already have.By the time they get to the club the cum is thawed out, and pour all of them into a big clear glass bowl.I also get about 300 to 400 loads in the containers. I keep my mouth wide open and fill it with cum and pour some on my face. I swish it around with my mouth open so everyone can take good videos. I have to swallow every 5 minutes then I do it again.Once I finish the saved cum, then they all get to jerk off in my open mouth and on my face for more videos. I go every Saturday at the same time, as i am addicted to eating cum. I love the taste. I am thinking of doing this twice every week, as once a week is not enough.I wish I could do it every day, as all I ever think about is cum in my mouth and on my face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous