Burning Man Ch. 11

Story Info
Penultimate Chapter! Now with more sex and violence!
3.5k words
4.89
4.3k
2

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

Both of Collodi's legs were pinned by Key's shoulders as he continued to move into her. She tried to keep hold of his shoulders, but sweat kept her grip unstable. His black mohawk was pulled every which way in their fucking and Collodi couldn't help but admire the tattoos running down the left side of Key's body. She was feeling her new body as a vivid playground of sensations and finally felt in sync with it which was impressive in just over thirty minutes of inhabiting it. What the fuck are we doing? Collodi asked herself in her head.

I think maybe that bullet knocked something loose, or it's my body making you act like this, Pheobe speculated. Collodi could feel Pheobe clearly enjoying the scene as she and absently played with a nipple in her mind's eye.

I can't stop, I just want him closer, Collodi panted as they shifted to a sitting position and faced each other. Key kissed her and she eagerly kissed him back. Her legs were wrapped around him and he had both his hands cradling her curvaceous ass.

You were shot in the head, that's awesome, like superhuman. I'd say you should count your blessings. Pheobe's voice felt like a chirp in Collodi's thoughts.

Collodi lost his train of thought as Key gently bit her neck. He's doing things to me, she thought unintentionally.

Oh yeah, I can feel it too. He's good at this, Pheobe moaned just out of synch enough for Collodi to make the distinction between her moans and Pheobe's.

How did you stop that bullet? Pheobe asked.

What? Collodi answered.

It should've blown your head off, Pheobe mused. Collodi didn't want to think about that moment or any that proceeded it. She wanted Key, the demon hunter.

She answered back, telekinesis, to shut her up so she could enjoy what was happening. "You're driving me crazy," Collodi said into the world.

You could do that the whole time? Pheobe asked far too chipper.

"Shut up!" Collodi felt herself say out loud to Pheobe in her head. Key stopped and looked at her suspiciously. "Please don't stop," she pleaded, but it was too late the spell was broken and Key pushed away from her.

Key felt the itching in his brain and understood suddenly what was happening. Collodi found a way and was somehow using this young body. He missed it. He felt something in the pit of his stomach and for a brief moment heard his grandfather in his thoughts sitting in the back of his head like a homonculus. This is evil. It was just that one phrase, but it was enough for Key to react.

Key's epiphany was cut short as the room was swept up in Hotspur's rage. He burst forth with a howl as he pulled Key off of Collodi. She sat up on the bed on her knees and lowered her head as she watched Hotspur pin Key against the wall. Key looked from Hotspur to the girl as the fog of sex hovered. In a panic Collodi tried to dig deeper into Key's mind but felt Jolene clawing towards her psyche. Key felt the pangs of lust receding almost instantly as the air left his lungs.

It was likely Hotspur was trying to snarl, but his lips were gone as was most of the flesh on his face so it just came out as a hiss.

"Saint Michael the Archangel defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil," Key muttered as Hotspur held him against the wall with one hand. The prayer was for protection and Key sped through the words in a quick deluge. His mind was still buzzing from sex, but in all the scenarios he ran through of his final encounter with the demon he never in a million years thought he would fight him naked in a brothel. I should be dead, he thought. Hotspur had his head raised to the ceiling and his other hand was raised to the sky as he reveled in the moment. Hotspur pulled him off the wall with one hand in order to build momentum to shove him through the same wall. Luckily it was only sheet rock, but Key still yelped as he felt a rib break making his breathing even more labored. "defend us in battle," he wheezed as his hand massaged his throat and he forced himself to his feet. Key managed to break into a limping run. "May God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, Oh prince of heavenly host, by the power of God cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls," Hotspur was far faster than Key and took barely two strides before grabbing the back of Key's neck and tossing him back towards the room.

Collodi watched the fight from the bed. Help him, Pheobe pleaded.

No, Collodi spat back.

Remember what he did to us, remember that pleasure. Collodi fought Pheobe's words, but was assaulted by sensual flashbacks of their too brief coupling. She shivered at the memory. She wished Hotspur would've waited just a bit longer before stopping them. Key was so good and Pheobe was adding fuel to the fire. Collodi wanted to resist the warm butterflies fluttering in her stomach, but Pheobe wasn't wrong. She looked over at the gun and the railroad spike barely visible under their discarded clothes. Against her instincts she lifted the spike and moved for the hallway.

Collodi stepped through the doorway. "Amen," Key said as he looked up at her smiling down at him.

Collodi dropped the enchanted railroad spike in front of him. "Consider it a tip."

Key grabbed the railroad spike as Hotspur broke the distance between them. He pulled Key instantly to his feet as he shunted the anointed spike into Hotspur's clavicle. He let out a sound like metal on metal as putrid blue energy poured from the wound. He tossed Key to the side back into the bedroom and grabbed the spike. The flesh of his hand sizzled and burned as he pulled it out and dropped it to the ground. Even without muscles and flesh on his face Collodi could tell Hotspur's anger at her interference. She was assaulted with a single image of her impaled from her sex to her mouth with a red hot metal stake. Half a breath later she felt the stake sear through her body and convulsed on the ground.

Key pulled his pants on and grabbed the gun as he heard Collodi scream in pain. He saw the spike on the ground just below the monster. "Hey Cody!" He yelled and fired a shot at the beast's head. The shot hit solid and went clean through his skull. He squeezed the trigger as Hotspur turned and ran at him. After five explosive shots to his chest he dropped. Key was operating on pure adrenaline as he scooped up the rail spike and ran down the hallway over Collodi's prone body.

The pain coursing through Collodi's body subsided and she opened her eyes to see Key run past. A few brief seconds later Hotspur was up again and sniffing the air. She didn't move from the ground and instead let her body come down from the excruciating pain. Hotspur for his part ignored her and went off to finish Key.

Key pushed through a fire door to a big open room. The rotting smell of death hit him like a physical thing as he entered. In the center of the room was a makeshift altar made from two giant slabs of concrete about five feet high together. The biker, Collodi's former bodyguard, was placed at the center with his body opened up. His arms were spread out and his rib cage split open. The flaps of skin and pectoral muscle were pinned to the concrete with four rusty pieces of rebar. Below the biker's body Key recognized the circle scrawled in blood. He saw it when he first encountered Hotspur.

He checked the gun and found only two bullets left. He scanned the big room and grunted in frustration that there was nothing workable in the room. A bang at the fire door told him Hotspur was just outside. The door behind him was the only exit. This was it, the last stand.

* * *

Belinda had the peddle mashed to the floorboard as she blasted down the highway. Jesse's truck was impressively fast for all its bulk. She thought back to the scene in the backroom of the bar and winced. She wasn't some action hero, she left that to Key and maybe Alexis. As her mind conjured the visage of Alexis she felt a ghost walk across her grave and shook his image from her mind. Her thoughts were interrupted by Elise moaning softly next to her. She took a quick look and saw the young girl had her hand stuffed down her pants. "What the hell?"

Elise looked over at Belinda, "I can't help it, I was just thinking about Jesse and Cody," her cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment.

Belinda shook her head and hit the brake hard as she nearly ran a red light. She knew the girl was drugged and altered by Jesse and that old haggard bartender, but it was still a nuisance. The dirty thoughts were so loud and copious that it was affecting Belinda. The light turned green and she rolled forward. The spirits were leading her into an industrial area near the university. She had already spotted her destination a mile back as she watched the spirits twist and cavort like a ethereal tornado. After a mile she pulled up in front of a series of connected warehouses with a dead body laying in front. "They laid out the red carpet."

"Cody!" Elise screamed and blasted from the truck before Belinda had the chance to fully stop.

"Damn it!" Belinda hit the steering wheel and threw the truck into park with a violent flourish. She tried to keep up with the girl, but she had already disappeared into the convoluted corridors. She could feel Key inside and something else, something she had been looking for. She followed the sensation and heard the demon scream, howl, bellow, and grunt. Then she saw her there on the floor. "You."

Collodi looked up at the woman who appeared. She wanted to speak, but her tongue still felt like a cinder in her mouth. She reached out to the woman's mind and felt Belinda staring back at her. "Who are you?" her voice came out in a croak.

"Oh sugar, if you think real hard I bet you'll remember."

It seemed impossible, but when he heard her speak he knew. "Belinda Blue," Collodi answered.

"I didn't hardly believe it when Key told me about you. You have been a busy boy, now haven't you?"

Collodi was dumbstruck and found the strength to stand somewhere. She wouldn't be caught on her knees again. She tried to look defiant, but she was still naked and felt absolutely ridiculous in Pheobe's body.

"I've been looking for you for a long time," she said with the heavy timbre of menace.

Collodi's mind was still weakened from being shot in the head then subsequently pulled into Pheobe's body, but she was feeling a combination of worry and anger. She didn't like the feeling at all and lashed out with every bit of strength she could muster with the desire to tear Belinda's mind to shreds and leave her a schizophrenic bag lady wandering the streets. She threw her hands out in front of her and saw the sheet rock from the busted wall lift off the ground in the wake of the exertion she was bringing.

The blast caught Belinda like a wave of heat. Collodi opened her eyes and saw something, some kind of apparition over Belinda, a womanly figure in banded mail armor wielding a spear. Belinda pushed back against the force and used its strange momentum to pull Collodi's consciousness into hers.

Collodi fell to the ground and when he opened his eyes he was surrounded by a vast white space. Pheobe stood next to him with a confused expression on her face. He looked down and found his own male body. "Not what you remember?" Belinda asked with a tilt of her head.

"It's impressive," Collodi stood up, "but it won't save you."

"Oh really?" Belinda smiled at him then turned her attention to Pheobe, "how about you darlin', you want your body back to yourself?" She took a cautious glance at Collodi before nodding emphatically, "We'll get him out in just a minute here," she answered.

Pheobe vanished leaving Belinda and the baby faced mind controller alone. "You've clearly been learning," Collodi mused. "What was that apparition?"

She nodded, "I wouldn't worry your pretty little head over it," she said as they circled each other like prize fighters. Color began bleeding through the white emptiness like water color bleeding through paper. They were in a high school hallway lined with bland beige lockers. A half decade younger Collodi stood watching a janitor and teacher talk. A jagged cut on his knuckle dripped blood on the floor. Belinda walked over to Janine Marrow as she touched Carl's arm. Her face and chest were speckled red with arousal as she looked into the old Janitor's eyes. "This is the day you killed my sister," Belinda said as she looked at the young woman.

"I didn't kill her," Collodi protested.

Belinda nodded her head as her lips drew tight against her face. "You did, you changed her and she killed herself. Everything causes ripples and your clumsy," she stopped talking and turned away from the phantom echo of her sister as she led Carl and the young Collodi into the classroom.

"You came at me, remember that."

Belinda nodded, "yeah, that's true and I suffered for it."

"You should've stayed away."

The scene shifted to an intersection at night with Belinda and Collodi at the center. Cars sped by them as Belinda pointed out a car stopped at a light. "You made me see a green light and an empty street. I didn't catch it in time," she pulled Collodi out of the way as a car driven by a younger Belinda drove forward and was t-boned on both sides in the center. "Eighteen months in a coma and another two years of physical therapy before I..." she choked off the words, "well I got better, but I never forgot. You disappeared into the world and I looked for so long. I almost gave up," she touched her old car twisted and broken as she shook her head.

"Why show me all of this?" Collodi asked.

"It's not for you," she turned to him, "I want to remember, to feel that old rage boil in me for what's about to happen."

Collodi stepped away, suddenly nervous as she looked him up and down. "This will make you no better than me," he pleaded.

"No maybe not, but I ain't a good guy in this story. With hundreds of lives torn apart by you and your malevolence, what I'm gonna do won't even scratch the surface."

The vehicles around them stopped in their path as if the universe around them was paused. Collodi looked around and tried to run, but the vehicles around warped and bent like fluid as red fiberglass and black aluminum reached out and wrapped him from his feet to his arms. Belinda had a power drill in her hand and gave it a cursory spin as she approached the mind controller with a murderous grin. "You had five years practice, but sugar, I've had lifetimes."

Collodi screamed out as Belinda stepped towards him with the electric drill in hand "Please! I'm sorry!" He screamed out.

* * *

Hotspur bashed the door down with his hands clasped together. The hole in the side of head from Key's shot grew to the size of a baseball. The beast heaved and wheezed from exertion as he entered the room.

Key capitalized on Hotspur's momentary pause and flew at him with the railroad spike in his hand like a dagger. Hotspur threw a wild haymaker that Key managed to duck as he went low and slashed at the monster's flesh. He caught the demon in the stomach and the putrid blue energy poured out blasting Key off his feet and over the altar to the far end of the room.

Hotspur dropped to one knee and dropped a hand to the floor. He coughed and spat black blood onto the floor.

Key got the wind knocked out of him and felt his rib scraping against his flesh somewhere inside his chest. He looked down at the red-purple wound growing just below his pectoral. He stood up and fell almost immediately back to the ground as his equilibrium attacked him. He felt like a drunk man. He was stone sober, but also very hurt.

Hotspur pounded at the floor with frustration as he stood up. Key was still struggling to stand, but saw the brute move and he knew he had seconds before Hotspur would rip him apart. He felt something heady in the room, like the air itself took on weight. The weight felt strangely comforting as he watched Hotspur break into a charge. Key dropped to his side as the beast was on him, but managed to trap his ankle at the last second. Hotspur tripped headlong into a concrete wall. Key stagger ran past the altar and fell behind it just out of Hotspur's sight. The demon was on all fours like a bull. He craned his head around on his neck in a wide circle as scraping metal sounds reverberated through the room. Hotspur leaped onto the splayed out body as he pounced at Key.

"Cody!" Hotspur heard her voice for the first time in what felt like an eternity. He raised his maul-like fist in the air ready to deal the last blow, but she said his name again, "Cody!" He felt her voice in his hollow chest. Elise stepped into the room, her body was ripe with desire. She ripped her clothes away from her body and was naked in seconds. Her perfect breasts were heaving as she eyed his body hungrily. Hotspur jumped over Key's body and scooped the young girl up in his arms. She found his cock by rote and felt it grow beneath her hand as she worked the shaft. Elise was out of breath, but everything in her body wanted to be impaled on Cody's preternaturally large cock. "I want you inside me."

Elise looked up at his skeletal face and didn't feel anything but lust. Whatever horror her Cody became she was still his, body and soul. The head of his penis parted her vulva and was so big that it brushed the base of her clitoris. She couldn't imagine how it would fit inside, but it was the only thing that mattered in the world. She felt like she had never left that altar and everything that happened between was just a hallucination. He pushed his engorged rod an inch inside her and she let out a sharp breath as she felt the sheer girth of it. Her eyes bulged and her mind snapped as he moved in deeper. She saw stars and let out a long shuddering moan as saliva drooled from her wide open mouth.

Hotspur leaned Elise against the wall adjacent to the door. Her hands clawed at his chest and ran over the wounds on his body. He tilted his head forward and pressed it against the wall as his hand absently found her throat. He felt his hand gripping around her neck and heard her gag. He lifted his hand from her throat enough for her to say, "no, please don't stop," she opened her eyes and looked up at him with intense eyes and curled lips. "Choke me harder. Make me cum!"

Hotspur let his hand grip her throat while his other held her above him as he moved inside her. Each new thrust felt new and original. She clasped her legs around his torso and clung to his massive shoulders. She panted out an orgasmic sound at an almost continuous stream since he entered her.

Key managed to get to his knees as he watched the demon fuck Elise. "No," he spat as he forced himself forward. He brought the railroad spike over his head as he jumped at Hotspur. He sunk the railroad spike deep into the top of Hotspur's skull.

The plume of blue energy erupted in a massive column that blasted a hole through the ceiling a mile in the air before the energy fell back to the Earth washing everything within a square mile with its putrid blue glow.