Call of The Wild, Cindi Style

Story Info
Free spirited aunt Shows her niece and nephew nasty play.
33.9k words
4.7
32.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers

Thank you for reading my story. As with all my stories, it contains graphic descriptions of anal enemas. The story is long and graphic and is incestuous so if any of that offends you might want to pass this one by. For others, I hope you enjoy it.

Cindi dried her hair as she stepped out of the shower in the big cabin. She could hear the bickering again coming from the porch. It had been getting worse for the last couple of months but she thought she might have a solution. She could feel her "Nasty side" starting to come through and it felt good. She had put the reigns on that part of her life when she had unexpectedly become the guardian of the twins, but now she thought it might be needed again.

Smiling she reached up and rubbed the bulging red enema bag that hung on the hook. Her mind was racing as she threw her towel over the top of the shower to dry. Lifting the huge bag by the steel S hook in the neck she padded across the living room barefooted. The bickering was getting louder by the second so drawing a deep breath she pushed the screen door open with her elbow and stepped out onto the porch.

She was right, the bickering stopped immediately. She looked straight ahead as she reached up and hung the heavy bag on the large steel hook in the wooden beam overhead. Cindi knew that the twins were staring at her bare ass and naked body but she had needed the shock value. Hanging the double-balloon inflating nozzle over the steel hook she turned around and looked into the faces of the twins.

Alexander and Sandra stared at her with their mouths half-open. They had turned 19 in April and since that time had done enough bickering to last everyone a lifetime. She had tried to make a go of it in southern California but she could see the signs that she was losing them to the streets and that was unacceptable.

With the insurance money from the accident that had claimed the lives of her sister and brother-in-law and with what she had in the bank Cindi made a wild gamble on Alaska. Selling everything she owned except for her heavy Toyota 4X4 pickup, and some personal things they packed, put the pickup on a barge headed for Anchorage, and then bought three first-class airline tickets.

The old cabin had been right on the edge of civilization and the eight years of sitting vacant were starting to show. But there was a smile on her face as she opened the heavy oak door for the first time. Stale air and a family of raccoons greeted them but both were soon gone. The raccoons retreated through a broken windowpane. The Electricity was on in a day and they soon had running water and phone service.

Cindi's nasty mouth and her even nastier mind often got her in more than her fair share of extreme situations. She made good money working as a real estate broker and by turning on the nasty slut inside of her she had managed to land a few very large commissions. But when she became the guardian of the twins she quietly put a lid on that part of her personality. But now she found herself needing that part of her and she was prepared to use it to her full advantage.

"What are you doing aunt Cindi?" Sandy asked. Her eyes seemed to be glued to Cindi's hard nipples. Sandy's voice was raspy so Cindi knew her nakedness was affecting them.

"Well, the first thing I'm going to do is turn around and drop to my hands and knees. Then I'm going to spread my knees wide and lower my shoulders to the floor so you can both see my wet cunt and my asshole," Cindi said turning around so they were once again looking at her tight well-formed ass. Reaching above her head again she took down the nozzle and dropped to her knees.

"Then I'm going to take this nozzle and shove it into my ass until the large balloon is inside," she continued. "Then I'm going to pump up nice and big and then the one between my ass cheeks," she added.

Alex and Sandy watched their aunt move her knees wider apart and then lower her shoulders to the wooden floor. Cindi could feel her pussy lips parting and knew her ass cheeks were spread so the twins could see her little brown star. Cindi smiled when she heard the breath intake from Sandy and the low moan from Alex.

Cindi laid the nozzle to her side and folded her arms under her head. This was the part she had not been sure of. The twin's reaction to what she was doing. "I used to be able to take enemas just like this and I did them a lot on weekends. But it has been a few years since I have been able to do them," Cindi said. "And I do miss taking them and I want to start taking them again," she added.

Alex couldn't take his eyes off of the wet cunt that was spread before his eyes. He could feel his young cock getting hard fast. Once he was over the initial shock of seeing his beautiful aunt without a stitch of clothes on. He listened to his aunt talking trying to understand what he was hearing.

"I want the two of you to join me from now on," Cindy was saying. "But there are going to have to be some rules," she continued. " First and foremost, the bickering stops. I understand you two need relief from stress and hopefully, this will do the trick. Second, No clothes are allowed when we are doing this. And that goes for right now. And I forgot the lube for the nozzle. Sandy, would you please go and get it for me? And leave the clothes inside".

Sandy jumped at the sound of her name. And as if in a trance she found herself walking through the screen door. Walking into the bathroom she found the Vasaline in the towel closet. She was still kind of in shock from what she had witnessed her aunt do and somehow realized she had a decision to make. She could go to her room and lock the door and this would be the end of it or she could go back out and watch her aunt take a huge enema. Smiling she pulled her T-shirt over her head and reached for the clasp holding her bra closed.

Sandy's hands were shaking when she reached the door. Her nipples were hard and she could feel the wetness between her legs now. She had a soft yellow bush that covered everything down there but she was remembering aunt Cindi's bald cunt. The way everyone could see the swollen lips and the engorged clit. She suddenly knew that was the way she wanted to be.

Pushing the screen door open she had to gasp at what her eyes saw. Her brother was down behind her aunt on his hand and knees. She could hear the deep intake coming from her brother's nose as he smelled her aunt Cindi's cunt followed by a low moan. Alex was already naked. She caught glimpses of his hard cock between his legs. She heard Cindi ask, "Do you like the way I smell Alex?"

"Oh God yes aunt Cindi!" Sandy heard Alex say in kind of a muffled voice. His face was so close to her aunt's spread twat he was almost kissing it. "Oh my God, he wants to," Sandy thought to herself. She felt just a twinge of jealousy for a second move through her and then she remembered she was just as naked as the other two. Moving in closer standing beside her aunt she reached down and pick the rubber nozzle up.

Cindi turned her head and looked at Sandy when she sensed movement next to her. "Do you want to lube it for me, Sandy?" Cindi asked. "Lube it good and then put some on my asshole," Cindi continued instructing the young woman. "When you think it is enough, push it in. Keep pushing until the balloon is inside of me. Then take the red bulb and squeeze it several times, which will inflate it inside me. Then pull back hard on it and squeeze the blue bulb which will inflate the other one," she added breathlessly.

Sandy followed Cindi's instructions to the letter. Cindi soon felt the nozzle opening her anus for the first time in a long time. She could feel the rivulets of clear mucus hanging from her engorged clit. It had been a long time since she had felt this. "What's going to happen when we open the clamp?" she heard Sandy ask.

Cindi had been waiting for this kind of question and now was the time for her to give good clear instructions. It had been almost three years since she had taken an enema this size and she wanted the twins to know how desperately she wanted the entire bag in her.

"When you open that clamp there is going to be a battle started inside my guts," Cindi said. "It's going to be the hot soapy water against the shit that is packed inside my ass. And I want the two of you to promise me right now, that no matter how much I cry or how much I beg you to stop you won't until that bag is empty," she said. "Promise me, both of you. Everything in that bag goes in me," Cindi added.

Both Alex and Sandy promised so quickly that it sent a shiver through Cindi. And now for the first time, Alex noticed that Sandy was naked. Her tits weren't as big as aunt Cindi's but the nipples stood out hard. Looking down her body he saw the soft blond bush and the strong legs. "Wow, you look awesome," he said. With a smile, they both reached for the clamp at the same time.

Cindi felt the nozzle move in her ass and knew the twins were about to start her enema. "Before you open the clamp, there are some leather cuffs and a spreader bar in the chest in my room. Would one of you go and get them and maybe restrain me? I want that whole bag inside me and I don't want there to be any way I can stop it," she said.

Alex and Sandy looked at each other and then Sandy stood up. "Fine, I'll go get them since you seem to want to stare at her pussy," she said to Alex with a slight grin on her face. Alex smiled back up at his sister noticing her hard nipples and he wasn't sure but he thought he got a slight whiff of her musky scent. He was starting to realize how beautiful his sister actually was. Smiling he watched his sister's tight ass disappear through the door.

"Aunt Cindi, do you really want to do this or are you doing it so Sandy and I stop fighting?" Alex asked. He was hoping for one answer but prepared for either.

"I want this to happen, Alex," Cindi replied. "I have missed being able to make myself take these. But now the two of you are old enough and you seem to be mature enough to understand some of the things that make me tick. I love making my body and mind feel these things. That's why I want you to restrain me and help me take that entire bagful. And I know that when it starts getting intense that I am going to want to stop because it is going to get real uncomfortable, but I don't want to have that choice," she added.

"And what about when we are done giving it to you?" Alex asked. "What are we supposed to do then"?

"The nozzle has a oneway check valve at the end of it," Cindi said. "If you keep my hands cuffed behind my back I will have no choice but to hold the enema until you deflate the nozzle," she said.

"You mean we can make you hold it for like two hours if we want to?" Alex asked liking the way that this information was making him feel. "So if we wanted to make you walk down by the stream, we could?"

"Yes, you can make me walk where ever you want me to. I don't even want to have any say as to where I shit," Cindi said feeling more wetness dripping from her swollen clit. Her mind was getting real nasty now, thinking about the twins making her shit while they watched.

The sound of the screen door opening and closing brought Cindi's mind out of her nasty world. She felt a leather restraint go around each of her ankles as the twins worked together. Finally, there was harmony between them. she felt them secure her feet to each end of the spreader bar making her open her knees even farther. Then each one took one of her wrists and put a cuff on each.

"Behind her back?" Alex asked. He watched Sandy shake her head no.

"Pull them back between her knees and hook them to those rings in the center," Sandy said. "No, to her ankles," Sandy added changing her mind.

Cindi felt her hands being pulled back between her knees. They were forcing her cheek to lay flat on the wooden floor as she felt her arms being pulled tighter. She felt her ass move higher and knew the angle of her asshole had been changed. She could feel herself wanting to cum, but there would be none of that yet.

"When you open the clamp, open it halfway and let it run for a few seconds then close it," Cindi told them. "It sounds kind of silly but, the enema needs to find a path into my colon. When you see me relax you can open the clamp again," she added. She felt the nozzle move in her ass then the snap and a couple of clicks as Sandy set the flow.

Cindi was glad she had made to water almost hot when she filled the bag and added the Castile soap. The glycerin had been an afterthought but thinking about it made her pussy wetter so she was smiling as she watched the thick liquid pour from the jug into the bag.

Now she felt the warmth just inside her rectum as the pressure started building from the water collecting there. Cindi felt her body tighten up as the need to shit started to become desperate. Then she heard the clicks as Sandy closed the clamp. The pressure had stopped increasing and after a few seconds, she felt the warmth inside suddenly move deeper.

"Did you see that?" she heard Sandy ask Alex. "Her whole body just relaxed".

"Do we open the clamp halfway again aunt Cindi?" Alex asked.

"Yes, for this one. Half-open is a good flow speed. Everything increases steadily instead of real fast," Cindi replied. She felt the nozzle move again and then the sound of the clicks. She felt it immediately as she started taking more water up her ass.

"Wow, you can see the level in the bag dropping," Sandy said. "God, Alex your cock is leaking," she added pointing to the clear string of precum hanging from Alex's cock.

Alex looked down from the hanging bag. Smiling he pointed to the inside of Sandy's legs. The slow seeping wetness could be seen easily. "I know, I can't help it," she said quietly.

"Me either," Alex said. The low Moan from Cindi got both of their attention. The bag was over half empty and they could see their aunt trying to move her arms.

"Can you stop it for a couple of minutes?" Cindi asked. Sandy reached for the clamp and a second later the sound of clicks was heard. "Oh God, I don't think I can take much more," Cindi added taking deep breaths.

The twins looked at each other for a couple of seconds. "Didn't she just get done making us promise to make her take that entire bagful?" Sandy asked. "And now she can't take any more? I don't think so," She added. Cindi felt a new wave of arousal move through her cunt. The twins were going to do it to her and she was silently hoping they would start getting rougher with her. But this was their first time so she would take it however they wanted her to.

"What if she gets really mad at us and starts yelling at us to stop?" Alex asked rather quietly.

"Then shove your cock in her mouth," Sandy said. "Don't you get it? She is pretty much helpless. And this is what she wants. We could kick her square in her cunt and she couldn't do a thing about it," Sandy added with a slight grin on her face.

Reaching down Sandy found Cindi's clit and started making soft circles on it. Cindi's hips jerked at the intense sensation that could bring her to climax. But instead, she felt the nozzle in her ass move again and then the sound of the clamp being opened.

There was a slight surge into her guts as she felt herself starting to swell more. When Alex heard the first whimper from Cindi's lips his hand reached for his hard cock. A second later he felt a hand on his hand. His sister was shaking her head no. "Make her suck you off Alex. She is just going to get louder the more she takes and she is going to get real loud when I open that clamp all the way," Sandy said looking into Alex's eyes.

Alex grinned at his sister and nodded and stepped around in front of Cindi. "Just sit down and slide under her mouth," Sandy told him. Sandy watched as Alex sat down and slid under Cindi's face. She could feel her cunt throb as she watched her brother grab the back of their aunt's head and pull it down to his hard cock. Her own hand was on her swollen clit making small circles.

She heard Alex moan as Cindi's warm mouth closed around his hard cock. Stepping closer so she could watch, she felt Alex's hand on her bare leg. Alex was staring up at her. Then he was kissing her thigh and his hands were on her hips pulling her closer.

"Are you sure you want to Alex?" Sandy asked. Alex grinned wide nodding his head yes. Sandy smiled and stepped closer. Reaching for Alex's hand to help steady herself she stepped over her aunt's head. Making sure her feet were wide enough she tipped her hips forward.

She caught the full smell of her own cunt now that she was fully spread open. She felt a few seconds of embarrassment knowing that Alex must be smelling her also. She was about to apologize when she felt the soft kiss of her brother on the inside of her thigh. His head was bent and he was kissing her leg just above her knee. She could feel his tongue as he licked the wetness that was flowing from her open cunt.

She closed her eyes and felt him kiss higher until he stopped and moved to the other leg. She could feel his body move as her aunt moved her head up and down his shaft. Looking up at the hanging enema bag she could see that there was still over a quart of water left in the bag. She figured she must have opened the clamp to a very slow flow.

Sandy was in heaven when Alex's lips brushed hers. She felt him turn his head and plant his full mouth right over her spread twat. Feeling for the clamp on the hose, she snapped it full open and listened to her aunt scream around her brother's hard cock.

Her hand was on the back of Alex's head holding his mouth tight to her climaxing cunt. She felt her brother's body start jerking as he held his aunt's mouth down on his erupting cock. She heard splattering behind her and wondered if Cindi had been able to push the nozzle out of her ass. Turning her head she climaxed even harder when she realized her aunt was spraying piss all over the wooden floor.

The enema bag was just going flat when Sandy stepped back over her aunt's head. Cindi was just raising her head from off of Alex's cock and she could hear heavy breathing from everywhere. Cindi could feel the enema rolling in her swollen guts and piss was still dribbling from her open twat, but she felt calm. Raising her eyes she looked into Alex's grinning face. Sandy stood to the side looking down at her. The hair in her blonde bush was wet and matted down and there were a couple of long strands of clear mucus dripping.

"That was awesome," she heard Alex say still breathing deeply. She watched Sandy's hand drop to the top of her brother,s head and pull it to the side of her leg in a show of affection. "How do you feel aunt Cindi?" He asked.

"Extremely full," she answered. "But you guys kept your promise. you made me take the whole bag," she said as another wave of supper harsh cramps rolled through her. She felt her stomach tighten and felt herself pushing. Now that the bag was empty her body was wanting the flow to go the other direction, but of course, the nozzle was there to prevent that.

"Could you let me up?" Cindi asked. Sandy immediately moved behind her and freed her wrists. Alex stood too, still trying to process everything that he had just been a part of. Sandy helped Cindi to her feet helping to steady her while her senses adjusted. Cindi's hands dropped immediately to cradle her still swelling tummy. She could feel the enema moving down and soon the full eight pounds would be sitting on the nozzle in her ass.

Sandy knelt and freed her aunt's ankles next. Looking up she had a clear view of the nozzle that was hanging from Cindi's ass. "What do we do now?" Sandy asked still looking at the nozzle.

"I have to go let this out," Cindi said reaching for the hanging bag.

"No," Alex said grabbing Cinid's wrist and pulling it back down. "You said we could make you hold it for as long as we wanted to and I think you should hold it a lot longer than this," he said as he pulled Cindi's wrists behind her back and clipped them together. Cindi smiled inside as she tipped her head back and took in several deep breaths as the cramps coursed through her guts.

Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers
123456...9