Call of The Wild, Cindi Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Disconnect me from the bag," Cindi told them. "There is a one-way valve in the tube. Pull the tube off on the bag side and the nozzle will hold everything," she said. She felt the nozzle in her ass move and then the sound of water dribbling on the wooden floor as the tube from the bag drained.

Cindi turned and walked to the center of the porch. Her legs were bowed and she couldn't walk straight because of the huge load she carried in her stomach. Looking at the twins she smiled. "I am so proud of both of you. When I reached for that bag and said I had to go you remembered what I told you," she said. They could all hear the loud gurgles coming from her swollen belly but the slight smile was always on her face.

"What does it feel like aunt Cindi?" Sandy asked. Her eyes never leave Cindi's swollen belly. Cindi's head was tipped back slightly and she breathed deeply.

"It feels like there is a war going on inside me. And I need to shit so bad but the nozzle won't let me," Cindi answered. "It feels like everything is moving inside me and it hurts but I don't want it to stop," she added smiling.

"You like the way it feels?" Alex asked.

"It's hard to explain, but yes and no," Cindi answered.

"Well I like the way that nozzle looks hanging out of your ass," Alex said. "And I think you need to start walking towards the stream. Sandy, would you get the wooden rulers from on the desk?" he asked Sandy.

Sandy smiled and nodded and made a couple of quick steps towards the door. Alex smiled when he saw her tits bounce with the sudden movement. Pointing down the three wooden steps he grinned as he watched his aunt make her way down them. Her steps were slow and it was fun watching her bowed legs move. Her belly seemed to have gotten bigger since she started to stand.

Sandy came bouncing back out of the cabin. Her tits were bouncing again as she jumped down the stairs to catch up with her brother. Handing him one of the rulers she asked "So where are we going"? Alex pointed to the picnic table that was in the middle of the yard. Sand grinned as she figured out what Alex had on his mind.

Steering Cindi to the table they both pushed her until she was laying flat over the top. Stepping back Alex brought his ruler down on Cindi's ass cheek. Smiling he nodded to Sandy and grinned wider as she brought her ruler down on her aunt's other cheek. Cindi squealed and jerked forward, her feet coming off the ground dancing as she started trying to deal with her stinging ass cheeks. The enema was also reminding her that her stomach was still painfully full.

They each landed ten more swats to their aunt's ass cheeks before they let her stand again. Cindi could feel the tears running down her cheeks and the wetness running down the inside of her bare thighs. Alex pointed towards the stream and Cindi started walking. Her ass cheek got another swat when Alex or Sandy didn't think she was walking fast enough.

The trek was slow for them as they made their way down to the small stream. Looking upstream they could see where Alex had done some prospecting trying to see if he might be lucky enough to find gold. But so far he had only found a few small pieces. Cindi let out a loud gasp and bent over as a wave of real hard cramps shot down through her colon.

Alex was stroking his half-hard cock when he asked, "what's the matter aunt Cindi"?

Cindi's eyes seemed to bulge out as she pushed trying to force the huge enema out of her ass but once again the nozzle let nothing pass. " Please, I need to shit so bad," She said.

"What do you think Sandy, should we let her shit or make her hold it longer?" Alex asked his sister.

"Make her hold it till we get back to the yard," Sandy answered. She smiled at Alex when they heard Cindi groan. Reaching out Sandy softly wrapped her hand around Alex's shaft and squeezed gently making soft stroking movements. It felt hot to her touch and so firm. It was over nine inches long and its girth was impressive. There was a collection of precum on the tip and Sandy wiped it with her thumb. Bringing it to her mouth she licked it off. "Make her suck you off again before we let her shit. I want to watch her this time," she added.

Cindi felt the instant wet between her legs again as she listened to her fate for the next little while. The twins seemed to be embracing everything. So far they had made her take her entire enema, they had spanked her bare ass, they had made her walk holding the massive enema inside her ass. Now she was going to have to walk back to the yard, drop to her knees, and suck her nephew's cock again so her niece could watch her swallow the load.

The walk back up was as slow as it had been coming down. Sandy kept wanting to stroke Alex's cock and he would stop for a few seconds so she could. He loved the feeling of her hand on the shaft and he could kind of tell she was wanting to suck it but wasn't quite sure how to do it.

When they reached the edge of the yard and the soft grass was beneath their bare feet Cindi dropped to her knees and opened her mouth. Alex stepped quickly in front of her and gripped the back of her head before he slowly pushed his cock inside. Sandy could see the pleasure on her brother's face as he felt the warmth of her aunt's mouth close around his cock.

His head was back and his eyes closed as Cindi moved her mouth up and down his shaft. She could hear Cindi's stomach gurgle almost nonstop now and she could tell her aunt was wanting the enema out desperately. Closing her mouth super tight trying to get Alex to climax sooner. Alex was now holding Cindi's head still as he had done before, pushing his cock down her throat. He could feel his climax getting closer and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Sandy wrapped her hand around Alex's balls so she would be ready. She had read somewhere that it heightened the ejaculation if the man's balls were squeezed when he started cumming. She waited until Alex pushed hard one last time and hold himself deep in Cindi's throat. Then she squeezed hard.

Alex's eyes popped open and his mouth as if to scream. Sandy was scared she had hurt her brother when his hips started bucking. Cindi's throat took the punishment from everything as Alex drove his cock down it several times. as hard as he could pump his hips.

Finally sated Alex pulled his softening cock from his aunt's throat. A ragged intake of breath was heard as Cindi dropped her head trying to catch her breath. Alex turned to Sandy quickly and pulled her into a tight hug. "That was awesome," he whispered to her. She could feel her nipples getting hard against his bare chest and could feel his still wet cock just above her pelvis. He dropped his hands down to her ass cheeks and she felt them being pulled apart. She felt his finger slide down between them and then over her rectum. There was a couple of quick circles and then he backed off. Sandy smiled up at her brother and then looked at their aunt.

"We should really let her shit Alex," Sandy said reaching down to unlock her wrists. Cindi was on all fours now and her swollen belly hung beneath her. The noise from her guts was nonstop and the twins smiled when they saw her back start humping up. Two short pushes and then a long hard push. Cindi's back was humped as her body tried to force the nozzle out again. Her stomach painfully tightened as she strained.

Slowly the need to push lessened and her back straightened out. Breathing deeply she relaxed. "Wait until she does that again," Sandy said. Cindi once again smiled inside when she heard her niece suggest it. "I wonder how far she can shit?" Sandy asked grinning at Alex.

"We need to time it," Alex said agreeing with his sister. "She gave two short pushes first and then the long hard one," he said kneeling beside aunt. "I wonder if we can make her do that again?" he asked feeling her bloated belly with his hand. "Here Sandy, you get ready to pull the nozzle out and I'm going to push in on her belly real hard to see if we can get her to push," he added.

Sandy reached down and took the inflator bulbs in her hands. Holding her thumb on the release button she waited for Alex to start pushing. Cindi felt the agony in her swollen belly as Alex pushed hard upwards. "Oh God!!" she screamed as he pushed the second and third times. She felt as though she was going to vomit but then the urge to push hit her. She could feel it as her stomach started to tighten. Cindi dropped down to her elbow and with the other hand reached back to her swollen clit. Hearing Sandy wondering how far she could make her shit fly brought out the nastiest side of her. Now she wanted more than anything, to give the twins a good show.

"Get ready," Alex told Sandy. This time there was only one short push and Cindi found herself straining hard. "Now!" she heard Alex tell Sandy. She felt the balloon in her ass getting smaller and then she screamed in pain as she forced the still partially inflated nozzle from her ass. The slight pop and the nozzle followed by a long stream of brown smelly water flew from her asshole. Her climax hit like a freight train as she pushed trapped gas and another long fountain of brown slimy water from her hole.

"Holy cow!" she heard Alex exclaim. "That has to be close to fifteen feet".

"At least," Sandy agreed. "But man does she stink".

Cindi shuddered again coming down from her climax. Small squirts and loud watery farts were pretty much all that was coming from her softened rectum. She knew from experience that she wasn't empty and she knew she needed to cum again. She loved hearing the twins degrading her and now knew they would be willing to do a lot more to her.

Cindi looked at the brown on her fingers and wiped them in the grass. Pushing herself to her feet she didn't even try for modesty. As she straightened more trapped gas found its way out through her ass. Relaxing her bladder she let her piss join the smelly mess in the grass. Smiling at the twins she started walking towards the picnic table again.

She felt the sharp cramp start high in her colon and took a few more steps and stopped. She could feel it as it rapidly moved down and she knew that the deepest reaches of the enema were about to exit. She never tried to close her asshole but left it relaxed. The wave of soft brown shit flowed down the back of her legs and she started walking again before it was all out. She knew the smell was terrible and she also knew that Alex and Sandy would be staring at the back of her legs. Her clit was hard and her pussy was wet. She needed to cum again.

"Alex, would you get the water hose please?" she asked him. "Turn it on rather slow," she added as Alex walked towards the side of the cabin. Reaching the picnic table Cindi turned to Sandy. "You guys need to finish cleaning me out with the water hose. There is a lot of soap and stuff left inside. It needs to come out," Cindi said with a smile on her face knowing she was about to get another enema.

Alex dragged the hose with him as he joined the women. Cindi could see the slow but steady stream of water coming from the brass end. She could also see that Alex's cock was as hard as a rock. She was excited to know that nothing seemed to phase these two.

"What do we do now aunt Cindi?" Sandy asked. She was pretty sure she knew the answer but she wanted to hear her aunt confirm it. Cindi laid herself out over the top of the picnic table. Leaving her bare feet on the ground she spread them as wide as she could. A couple of small farts escaped but no one seemed to notice.

"Well first off I want you to wash my ass and legs off. Just put your finger over the end of the hose and make it spray if you don't want any of my shit on your hands," Cindi replied. "Then when you get me cleaned off you need to push the end of the hose into my ass. I need to get what's left of the soap and glycerin out of me".

Cindi felt the cooling water over her causing her to take a deep and sudden intake of breath. Then she felt the soft hands of both Alex and Sandy on her ass cheeks and down her legs. Her hand moved back to her clit and she started making soft circles with her fingers.

Closing her eyes she waited for the washing to stop. She felt when they stopped and then the hesitation. "Just push it in guys," she said over her shoulder. She felt the cold on her rectum and then the spray for a second and then the cold water being forced into her bowels. Her asshole yielded to the brass end and then her hole was closing around it.

The numbing cold was instant and Cindi rubbed her clit harder. "Alex, you can use my asshole or mouth whenever you need to," she said using her words to heighten her excitement. Her twat was running a steady river down the insides of her thighs. "I can't let you use my cunt for obvious reasons but my other two holes are yours," she added feeling her climax growing closer.

"How long do we leave the water hose in," Sandy asked. She found her own hand down on her clit. She was starting to understand her aunt now and she was wanting to learn as much as she could as fast as she could.

"Until I'm screaming," Cindi answered.

"You need them to hurt, don't you aunt Cindi?" She asked already knowing the answer.

"God yes Sandy, I love the pain!" Cindi said. Her stomach was starting to swell now and the almost ice-cold water was doing the trick. The pain was increasing quickly.

"Will you teach me to take enemas like that?" Sandy asked breathing hard as her own climax neared.

"Yes, Alex is next weekend and you are the following weekend!!" She was almost screaming her answer as her climax hit her hard. Sandy watched as piss sprayed from her aunt's spread twat as she herself was pushed over. Following her aunt's lead, she let her own bladder relax.

Alex stood mouth agape as he watched and listened to the two horny women. A steady drip of semen fell from his cock. Cindi was reaching for the hose in her ass when Alex gripped her wrist and prevented her from reaching it. Cindi's head came up as she realized that Alex was going to make her take even more. A feeling of pride shot through her along with an excruciating agony through her guts. Alex held the hose until Cindi started to scream and kick her feet then he pulled steady until Cindi's asshole let go of it.

The stream of clear water followed a split second later as Cindi breathed a sigh of relief feeling the pressure in her colon dropping. She stayed in the position for a couple of minutes and then pushed herself to her feet. She shivered a couple of times from the cold water and the fact that the sun was starting to go down. Turning she walked back to the edge of the yard where the twins had made her shit before. Reaching down she picked up the nozzle that had done such a good job holding the massive enema in her ass.

She felt tired and she knew the twins would have some questions for her when they were inside. She stopped one more time before they reached the porch. Spreading her feet and leaning slightly forward she pushed out the last of the cold water along with a couple of watery farts. Alex stopped to pick up his clothes from the floor and the empty enema bag that was still hanging from the ceiling and followed the women inside.

"Can you show me how to shave my pussy so it looks like yours?" Sandy asked real quietly not wanting Alex to hear. "Your's looks so smooth and kissable and I know earlier Alex wanted to," she said. Cindi smiled at her niece.

"Sure. And if you like it that way we can use my Epilady and remove it permanently," Cindi replied. "Back before everything changed I had a very good friend that is kind of like me. I would go over to her salon on Saturday afternoon after she had closed. We would go in the back and she would have a big enema waiting for me. In fact, she is who taught me about inflatable nozzles. I would sit in the seat and she would put the leg supports up, strap my legs in and then start the enema. And while I was sitting there she would work on lasering my hair off. It took four times but it finally stopped coming back," Cindi said finishing her thought.

"Wow," was all Sandy could say smiling at the thought of what her aunt described. "Can we do me now?" she asked. She could feel her wetness starting again and feeling her nipples getting hard.

"Sure we can," Cindi replied. "Alex get a couple of old towels from the cabinet and you get a big bowl of hot water and I will get a pair of scissors and some razors," she added. They each went after what they were asked to get. "Alex, fold the towels in half and lay them out on the end of the table towards the door!" Cindi hollered from her room.

Alex laid the towels out as he was instructed and Sandy set the big bowl of hot water on the side of the table. Cindi came back out with the scissors and two new disposable razors.

Pushing the chair at the end of the table to one side and setting the bowl of hot water on it Cindi dropped a bar of Ivory soap into it and turned and smiled at Sandy. "Up you go. lay on your back and your ass right on the edge of the table," She instructed. Sandy turned around and sat on the edge of the table and laid back. Her feet were several inches off the floor.

"Alex, can you hold her legs up for me?" Cindi asked. Sandy brought her legs in the air and Alex took one of her ankles in each hand. "Spread her legs just a little more," she told Alex. She started snipping at the thick blonde bush with the scissors and tufts of curly hair started falling to the floor. After several minutes of snipping Cindi laid the scissors down.

Smiling she dipped her hands into the hot water and brought them out cupped holding a small amount of water. She opened them and let the water wash down over Sandy's spread pussy. Reaching back into the bowl she brought out the bar of soap. The outside of the bar had softened while in the water and it started lathering quickly as Cindi moved it over her niece's pussy. The pure clean smell of the soap was everywhere all at once.

"I'll be right back," Cindi said standing up suddenly. She walked towards her room and came back a couple of minutes later. She was carrying a round rubber object with a long white tip on it. Setting it down the chair next to the bowl of water, she once again took out the bar of soap and lathered Sandy's spread pussy again. She let her fingers work the soap all around the side of her pussy lips.

Dropping the bar back into the water again she let her fingers move down between Sandy's ass cheeks. Making a couple of small circles on her rectum she slowly started pushing her finger in. " Just relax," She told Sandy in a soft soothing voice. Pulling her finger out and picking up the round object she squeezed it and dropped the tip into the water. Alex and Sandy could hear the water being pulled into the round syringe.

Cindi held the tip in the air and squeezed again until a small squirt of water shot from it. Holding the squeeze she dropped the tip back into the water again and relaxed her grip. Holding the syringe she brought the tip to Sandy's rectum and gently started inserting it. Alex was mesmerized as he watched the tip disappear into his sister's ass.

Cindi squeezed firmly with both hands forcing the contents of the bulb deep into Sandy's bowels. Sandy closed her eyes when she felt the warm water. The gentle pressure as it moved deeper made her want more. Holding the syringe squeezed Cindi pulled the tip out and dropped it back into the water before she relaxed her grip. Once again they could hear the water being pulled into the bulb and once again Cindi held the tip up and dropped it back into the water. Setting it down beside the bowl she picked up the razor.

"I'll give you another one in a couple of minutes," she said as she started gently shaving. Several times she swished the razor in the water before she picked up the syringe again. Reaching in she ran her finger over the bar of soap making it slick again. Rubbing Sandy's rectum it too became slick and eased the way for the tip. Squeezing again gently but firmly Cindi forced the full bulb into her niece's bowels.

123456...9