Call of The Wild, Cindi Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
157 Followers

Alex felt his colon expanding painfully fast but he was in love with the feeling of it. He silently wished he had chosen the 4-quart bag instead of the small bag now wanting the painful feeling to increase. Sandy's hand was jacking him hard and he felt the cum rising in his nuts. He felt his asshole squeeze tight around the balloon inside and his hips bucked forward wanting desperately to breed something that wasn't there.

Both his nuts exploded in agony! And he felt a hard squirt of semen leave the tip of his cock. The second squirt was even harder and the third squirt was almost too much. He screamed as he unloaded his balls for his sister and aunt to see. He shook as he came down from his climax. He heard his aunt squeal softly as her climax hit her at the same time. He felt a light kiss on each one of his ass cheeks as he rested.

"Look at the size of that load aunt Cindi," Sandy said. She was pushing herself to her feet. Her hand dropped down between her legs and gave her hard clit a couple of quick rubs. Cindi was smiling as she reached down and unlocked the wrist cuffs from Alex's ankles. Pulling both hands behind his back she resecured them together. Even outside the smell of aroused female cunt could not be denied. Alex could smell them both and he felt the tip of his cock jerk.

The women helped Alex to his feet and freed him from the spreader bar. He could feel the weight of the enema inside starting to sit on the balloon inside his ass. and tentatively relaxed his asshole again. He felt the need to start pushing and so he did. As he knew, the nozzle held the enema and he could not push a single drop out.

His nuts were still pushed down into his stretched nut sack and the electrodes were still sticking to his balls. Cindi led him down the steps and onto the yard. The grass felt good under his bare feet as they walked. Sandy was leaning on the end of the picnic table with her legs spread, her fingers were making fast circles on her clit. She slid her bare ass back onto the table as Alex and Cindi approached.

Laying back on the top of the table Sandy lifted her feet into the air and spread her legs. Alex watched the wet lips part and his nose caught the strong scent of his sister. His cock jerked again and a harsh wave of cramps moved down through his colon. He fought through them breathing deeply until only the dull ache remained.

"Do you like seeing her spread open like that Alex?" His aunt asked in a rather sultry voice.

"Oh God yes," Alex replied. He could feel his cock getting harder. He found himself being driven crazy by what he was smelling. Knowing his sister was needing to be bred but knowing he couldn't be the one to do that. Alex felt his aunt's hand wrap around his cock as he stood there watching. His cock was getting harder by the second despite a large amount of cum he had just pumped out a few minutes ago.

"Taste her Alex. See how sweet your sister tastes," Cindi said in almost a whisper. "I'll bet you would love to taste her piss too. Wouldn't you"?

"God yes," Alex replied hoarsely as he lowered his mouth down. Cindi stroked his cock a couple of times and nodded at Sandy. Sandy closed her eyes and pushed a small stream of strong yellow urine out that washed down over her wrinkled asshole.

Alex tasted the wetness on the inside of Sandy's thigh. The strong woman scent was starting to play on his primal instincts. The taste in his mouth and the scent in his nose seemed to connect him to nature's rules. In the animalistic side of his brain, he now understood why the Bighorn sheep and the mighty bull elks would fight for the right to breed the females.

Sandy felt Alex's tongue as it firmly licked each side of her spread twat. She felt it moving towards the hard clit at the top. Pushing again she forced another small squirt of piss out. Alex felt it land on his cheek and immediately moved his mouth to cover the hard clit and the small hole.

A salty bitter taste greeted his taste buds as the stream died down. His tongue made small tight circles on the hard pearl-size nub that was his sister's clit. The steady stream of juice told him everything was right. He could hear Sandy whimpering as her climax got closer. He pulled on his wrist restraints and a second later felt his hand free.

Cindi's hand had not stopped stroking his ever-hardening cock. Alex suddenly felt a sharp tingle in each of his balls alternating from left to right. Not painful but stimulating then he felt the weight of the tens unit hanging from the slim wires. He felt his aunt's hand leave his cock and then the sound of Cindi running back towards the house. Raising his eyes to look he saw one of the most beautiful sights he would ever see.

Cindi's proud breasts bounced and her tight ass cheeks and her strong legs all worked in perfect symmetry as she ran. Her long dark hair bouncing in the middle of her back completed the picture. That image of his beautiful aunt would be forever burned into his memory. The smell brought his mouth back down again and the need to taste more.

Sharp cramps moved through his colon again and he found himself pushing. The tingling in his nuts seemed to be getting stronger and it felt like he could drive nails with his hard cock. He licked softly keeping Sandy on the edge but not letting her climax until the cramps passed. Placing his hands just below her ass cheeks he pushed making her spread her legs wider and forcing her feet back over her head. Her ass was now off the table and straight in the air.

Sandy felt the flat of his tongue wipe across her anus. Pleasure exploded again and her hand reached for her hard clit. Twice more she felt the flat of his tongue then his mouth closed tightly over her wrinkled anus. She could feel the tip of his tongue making small circles. Jabbing at her anus as if asking her to let it in. Sandy was feeling pleasure like she had never felt before. She could feel her asshole starting to soften wanting to feel the pleasure deeper inside her hole.

Alex felt Cindi's hand back on his hard cock again. It was sliding easily now up and down the shaft. Vaseline, yes. Not too much. Just a nice thin layer so he could feel her hand slide. Down over the head and back to his tight ball sack. Then the tingling stopped and he felt the electrodes being peeled off of his bare nuts. Now just a nice firm stroke.

Alex focused his attention once again on his sister's asshole. He could feel with his tongue that her anus was starting to soften. He noticed her fingers had slowed down making circles on her hard clit waiting for him. Closing his eyes he concentrated on giving his sister the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Pushing harder with the tip of his tongue he felt it break through the final resistance.

Sandy slowed down rubbing her clit. Her mind and body were trying to process the pleasure she was feeling. She could feel Alex stubbornly asking her with his tongue to let him in. Then she felt the last wall fall. He had his tongue in her ass and her rectum was his now. She could feel him moving it around inside her now open hole. She felt her body starting to tense up as the massive orgasm started. She pushed her ass higher wanting to feel more of Alex's tongue inside her. She heard herself starting to scream and then the hard shaking of her body.

Alex felt his tongue slide deeper into Sandy's rectum, proud of himself that he had achieved what he had so desperately wanted. He moved his tongue around the inside of the soft hole. Listening to his sister's climax escalating. He felt her raise her ass higher and he tried to move his tongue deeper. His tongue touched a hard round feeling mass and he smiled inside knowing he was feeling the end of a hard turd. Sucking softly he felt it start to move, using his tongue trying to coax it out. But suddenly the rectum closed down tightly forcing his tongue back out.

Sandy's climax was one she would never forget. Pleasure so intense she had no control over her body, including the point where her rectum closed involuntarily. She had felt what was going on inside her asshole and then the vacuum from Alex's mouth and the and feeling of the tip of his tongue. She had felt the turd start moving inside and then her rectum closed.

Alex was leaning on his hands resting while another wave of harsh cramps moved through his colon. Sand tucked her feet inside of his strong arms and sat up on the end of the table. Her arms were around Alex the instant she had her balance. She kissed his cheek and she could smell her ass on his breath. "Thank you," she whispered in his ear and felt him tighten his arms pulling her even tighter to him.

Alex straightened as much as he could. Cindi was still stroking his hard cock and a long string of precum hung from the tip. Alex knew he would never take another enema from these two but they had to understand that he was above them. He was learning fast and this day reinforced what he felt inside. Stepping back he let Sandy off the table. Looking down at his aunt still kneeling he felt the animal inside growing again. When Cindi looked up into Alex's eyes she knew that the order had now been established.

Standing she moved over to the picnic table and laid over the top. Spreading her feet she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart giving Alex clear access to her asshole. She never said a word as she felt the head of Alex's hard cock press against her anus. Looking straight ahead she held her ass cheeks spread and waited.

The scream was loud as it echoed off the surrounding hills. The agonizing fire that had been driven up Cindi's ass was slow in lessening. She could feel her anus her rectum her bowels and her colon all being forced open as Alex drove his cock balls deep in one brutal thrust. Cindi's right foot was off the ground and shaking. Her eyes were wide and she was gasping in deep breaths of air. Alex jerked his hips hard as he tried to drive his cock head deeper into her colon.

Sandy lost control of her bladder when her aunt screamed. Warm piss washed down the inside of her bare thighs. Once again she saw the look of satisfaction on her brother's face. Cindi was still holding her ass cheeks as wide as she could silently signaling to Alex that her asshole belonged to him. Sand wished again that it was her with he brother's cock buried deep in her ass.

Alex waited almost half a minute before he pulled his cock back. He was in heaven feeling the nice tight sleeve that was his aunt's bowels. The cramps in his own bowels were getting stronger as he had been holding the enema for almost an hour now but his need to empty his balls again was overriding that for now. Feeling his aunt's rectum against the base of his cock head he paused for just a second and then shoved back in hard.

Cindi threw her head back and screamed again the echo one again bouncing back from the hills. Cindi's hand had let go of her ass cheek and was now down on her hard clit. Looking down Sandy could see the clear strings of mucus hanging from her aunt's cunt. Stepping forward she laid her hand over her aunt's ass cheeks and pulled them back apart.

Alex was driving into Cindi at a steady pace now. Cindi was no longer screaming each time Alex's cock bottomed in her colon. But Sandy could tell that Alex was making sure she felt every stroke. Sandy could tell that Cindi was getting close to cumming by her moans and the way her body was starting to shake.

"Give it to her Alex, she's starting to cum!" Sandy said with excitement in her voice. "Give it to her all the way up her shit tube," Sandy said surprised at how nasty she was feeling watching her aunt get butt fucked again. Cindi threw her head back and screamed when her climax hit her. She was shaking and breathing hard. Alex wasn't there yet so Sandy laid her weight over her aunt's back and pulled her cheeks wider.

Alex drove in hard making his cock bottom in his aunt's colon every stroke. He was getting close and his speed had increased. Sandy was starting to smell the brown smear that was starting to show on Alex's cock. The smell of shit was hard to hide even out in the open. Alex was starting to groan now and the look of determination on his face was almost scary.

One final brutal thrust and he almost sounded like he roared when he bottomed in his aunt's colon for the last time and held. Short hard thrusts as he emptied his balls into Cindi's colon. Sweat gleamed over his back and shoulders and his breathing was deep. Cindi whimpered as she took the load deep into her guts. Sandy still laid across Cindi's back as Alex held himself still catching his breath.

Alex looked down into Sandy's eyes and smiled. Sandy gave a little nod and Alex ripped his cock out of their aunt's asshole without warning. Cindi's head was up and the scream started deep inside her chest. Her back humped up hard as the big cock was ripped from her colon. Her stomach tightened and she found herself on her knees shitting.

Alex needed to shit too but he had one more issue to take care of. Grabbing his aunt's hair he pulled her head back. "Clean my cock," he said and pushed it in front of his aunt's face. The smell filled Cindi's nose as she looked at it. There was a brown slime all the way to his balls and a brown paste around the base of the head.

Cindi closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out until she felt the warm shaft. Then her eyes seemed to glaze over as she lowered her head to clean underneath the shaft. She licked the brown slime that covered the front of his balls until it was gone and then the entire shaft. Lifting his cock with her hand she held it so she could lick the brown paste. Bit by bit she licked and sucked every inch clean.

Alex took the cuffs off of his wrists and then reached down and worked a finger under the hair tie that had held his balls captive for over an hour. He groaned at the fire that flew through his nutsack as the blood flow returned. Slowly he started walking towards the cabin and the bathroom. Cindi slowly stood and looked down at the pile of shit that had come out of her ass. She could still taste her own shit in her mouth and she shuttered.

Tuesday morning Alex decided to do little prospecting in the stream. He was going to go upstream and check out a place he had seen earlier. He was gone by eight. At around 1:00 the sun was getting pretty warm and Cindi was getting tired of sitting inside. Heading off to her room she hollered up to Sandy that she was going to layout in the yard in the sun and if she would come down in a few minutes and rub some sunblock on her back so she didn't get burned.

Stripping herself naked she picked up a large beach towel and a large bottle of coconut flavored sunblock oil and headed out to the front yard. Throwing the big towel on the fresh-cut grass she opened the bottle of oil and ran some down over her bare tits. Rubbing her hands down over her bare tits she tweaked each of her nipples making them hard as a small rock.

Hearing the screen door open and close she looked up and saw Sandy come down the steps. She smiled when she saw Sandy was just as naked as she was. Throwing her big towel down beside her aunt.

"Oh wow is it nice out here," Sandy said. "Kinda figured you would be out here naked," she added. Grabbing the bottle of oil Sandy let a small river run down over her own chest rubbing it into her skin paying close attention to her nipples just as Cindi had done.

"Here could you rub some on my back aunt Cindi?" Sandy asked.

"Yep, if you return the favor," Cindi replied. "Lay down and spread your legs so I can get plenty between your cheeks," She added. It felt good feeling her aunt's hands sliding down her back. When Cindi prompted her to spread her legs wider with her knee she didn't hesitate. She could feel Cindi spreading her ass cheeks knowing she could see her little brown star. A soft moan escaped her lips when she felt her aunt's thumb stop and make soft circles on her anus.

"My turn," Cindi said slapping Sandy on her bare ass cheek. Moving over to her own towel Cindi laid her head down on her crossed arms and waited for Sandy to apply the oil.

"Can I ask you something?" Sandy asked as she poured a thin ribbon of oil down the center of her aunt's back.

"You can ask me anything, anywhere at any time," Cindi replied. She felt Sandy throw her leg over her hips. She felt Sandy's hands spread the oil and then her fingers were kneading the muscles in her back. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this small surprise her niece was giving her. She also felt Sandy rock slightly knowing she was putting light pressure on her hard clit as she sat on top of her aunt's ass cheeks.

Cindi smiled and felt another jolt of pride wash over her. Sandy was not ashamed of her body or of what it needed. She lifted her ass slightly trying to tell Sandy it was alright to do what she needed to. She felt Sandy shift her weight to her hands. The pressure on her back felt so good she could almost feel her spine popping. Then the unmistakable movement of Sandy's hips and the wetness she was feeling on her bare ass.

The slimy secretions from Sandy's cunt were starting to flow down the side of Cindi's hip and she reached her hand back and gripped Sandy's leg. Squeezing softly encouraged Sandy to finish what had been started. Sandy whimpered as her climax neared and Cindi could feel the warm wetness increase. Sandy dropped her full weight down on her hard clit now and drove herself over the edge. A loud whimper and several hard jerks and then the feel of her niece's soft breasts in the middle of her back.

The arms slid around her and then the soft "I love you, aunt Cindi," and the soft kiss on her cheek.

"I love you too Sandy," Cindi said softly in return. A small tear was in the corner of her eye as she blinked.

Sandy pushed herself back up and poured a bit more oil just above Cindi's ass cheeks. Sliding down she shifted one of her legs between Cindi's and using her hand forced Cindi to spread her legs. She had a hand on each of the firm globes that were her aunt's ass and she kept spreading them as she worked the oil in. Cindi felt the thumb push into her anus letting her know that it could go all the way in if Sandy so desired. With the oil down the back of her aunt's legs and over her pretty feet Sandy laid down on her own towel.

After a couple of minutes of silence, Cindi asked "Did you have something you wanted to ask me"? There was a bit of awkward silence and then Sandy turned her head so she was looking right into her aunt's eyes.

"When Alex uh...you know," Sandy stammered.

"When Alex shoves his cock up my ass," Cindi said with a slight smile on her lips.

"well yeah," Sandy stammered again.

"Just ask me, Sandy. You have seen me take enemas and you have seen me get butt fucked so just ask me," Cindi said smiling at her niece. Sandy grinned back at her aunt.

"Okay, when Alex shoves his cock up your ass how bad does it hurt?" Sandy asked in a soft voice. "You scream so loud and it looks so brutal but yet Sunday you laid there holding your ass cheeks open for him".

Cindi looked as if she was thinking back to Sunday. "It's agonizing, and yet every time he does it to me I hope that he gets more brutal. It's hard for me to describe," she said her eyes still with a distant look in them. "When I feel my asshole start opening I mentally brace myself. And then when he shoves I see stars behind my eyes. And I can feel the burning agony all the way in. And I still want it to go deeper and to hurt more. And my God, when he was done with me, the way he ripped it out," she said looking back into Sandy's eyes. "I couldn't stop myself from shitting," she added softly.

Sandy smiled back at her aunt knowing she had been the one who gave Alex to go ahead. "I want that to happen to me too, but he doesn't ever seem to be interested in my ass," She said sounding sad.

Astro1544
Astro1544
157 Followers
123456...9