Call of The Wild, Cindi Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, all of you to the barn," Morgan directed. Alex felt his cock twitch as he wanted the three bare asses moving in front of him. He knew they were having the same effect on Morgan as he watched them step down onto the green grass. Stepping ahead and opening the door Alex got to see three beautiful sets of bare tits move towards him. He could feel his cock getting harder as he watched the reactions of the women when they saw what was in store for them.

The two machines stood in the middle of the floor. They could hear the soft hum of the small air compressors in each of the units. A pair of rubber platforms for them to put their feet. Leather cuffs on each side. A set of handgrips on each side of the center frame. A pair of alligator nipple clamps hung just ahead of the frame. An amber-colored tube could be seen coming from the bottom below the platforms and another tube going out in front. The most ominous part was the two empty latex rubber bags that hung a couple of feet in front and above the frame.

There were also two lawn chairs with an IV pole and an empty rubber bag hanging from it set several feel back. The women started trying to understand what they were seeing when Morgan took Cindi by the arm and helped her up onto the first one. Alex moved into action too taking his sister by the arm and helping her onto the second one.

Cuffs were attached to each of the women's ankles and they were pushed forward until the frame was between their tits. They were instructed to grab the handgrips and their wrists were secured to them. Neither Morgan nor Alex had any trouble getting the nipple clamps on each of the women as their nipples were hard as marbles. Both men chuckled when the women felt the clamps bite into their tender flesh. A soft ratcheting sound could be heard as the men turned the small nobs pulling the women forward by their nipples until they were against the frame.

"What say we go fill those bags Morgan and let them get used to those clamp on their tits?" Alex asked stepping back to admire their handy work. Morgan nodded and walked around to take the empty bags down. Rachel had been standing to the side watching everything that was going on silently. Her own nipples were hard as she tried to imagine what the clamps felt like biting into Cindi and Sandy's nipples.

"Rachel, grab your bag. you're not getting out of this," Alex said snapping her out of her staring trance. She obediently nodded her head. She knew she had now become one of the women. She felt a shiver and then warm wetness between her legs and a sense of pride that Alex now wanted her in that capacity also. In the house, the men set about filling the bags. Castile soap and several ounces of glycerin. Rachel couldn't believe how huge the bags became when they were filled to the top. Alex filled her bag to the top too with the same mixture but she noticed her bag was smaller than the other two.

"You're only getting 4 quarts this time," Alex said to her as they started out the door. "The other two have been hinting they want bigger than that for a while now. So today your dad and I have decided to make that happen," he added. Both women turned to look when they heard the others return. The look on their faces was priceless as they saw the size of the bulging bags. The men made sure they put on show as they hung the bags and then extended the pole several feet higher. Letting the women watch them attach the bag hose to the tube coming out the front of the frame.

Rachel had already hung her own bag on the IV pole and she had raised her bag also, knowing they were going to raise in anyways. She stood and watched the show unfold. Her own mind dealt with the fact that soon she would be taking an enema twice the size of anything she had ever taken before. But she was glad Alex had given her time to come to this place in her mind. She knew she was going to be very uncomfortable but she wanted this so Alex would know he could use her like this.

"You're not really going to give those to us, are you?" Cindi asked Morgan as he stepped back behind her.

"Of course not," Morgan replied chuckling. Cindi heard a soft hum and felt her feet starting to spread apart. She could hear the hum of the other machine as Alex set his sister up. As her legs spread a stainless steel protrusion leveled out and locked. A pair of hard rubber blades were attached to the end of it. Small tiny holes could be seen in the steel. Cindi felt herself being lowered until her spread pussy made contact with the steel.

She felt the rubber blades spreading her ass cheeks so now her wrinkled little brown star was on display for all to see. Morgan lowered her just a bit more until she started feeling her weight sitting on her clit. Morgan stopped at this point and Cindi felt herself being lifted as the whole platform raised. Almost like some sort of display. Now her defenseless ass was face level with Morgan as he stood behind her.

Morgan smiled as he watched the clear secretions starting to make the steel wet. He could smell Cindi's arousal and he knew he was on the right path to winning and breaking her. Alex stood behind Sandy with a big smile on his face also and Morgan knew he was seeing and smelling the same reaction from Sandy. Reaching into the duffle bag beside the machine Morgan pulled out 3 new inflatable nozzles and tossed one to Alex. Laying the third one on the top of the bag he popped open a tube of K-Y jelly and squeezed out a generous amount onto the nozzle before tossing the tube to Alex.

"You two are going to give yourselves the enemas," Morgan said as he started pushing the nozzle into Cindi's helpless rectum. He heard Cindi's sharp intake of breath when her ass sucked in the large balloon that would soon be expanding inside her. The moan from Sandy told him that Alex was making good progress too. He gave the bulb connected to the large balloon inside Cindi's ass eight hard squeezes. Pulling down firmly on the nozzle he held it while he gave the other inflator bulb six hard squeezes.

"Now let me explain how these machines work," Morgan started as he reached down for the tube coming out of the back of the frame. Cindi felt the nozzle moving in her ass as Morgan pushed the tubes together.

"When Alex and I turn the machines on you two will have two choices. You will either be able to stand or sit your weight on your cunts. When you stand your weight will open the electronic clamp and the enemas will flow. To stop the flow you can just take your weight off your feet. Of course that puts your weight back on your cunts".

Morgan looked and smiled as saw the long strings of clear mucus hanging from the steel horns. Cindi was extremely aroused and from Alex's reactions, Sandy seemed to be too. Picking up the last nozzle he walked back to the chairs where he was joined by Alex. Rachel stood nervously waiting for them knowing the nozzle her father carried was going up her ass.

Alex had been thoughtful enough to bring an old blanket for Rachel to kneel down on the protect her knees from the concrete. The blanket had been spread doubled between the two chairs. The IV stand stood close to Alex's chair as Morgan thought that he should be the one controlling Rachel's enema. Smiling Morgan handed the nozzle and the tube of lube to Alex and sat down to enjoy the show.

Alex did his best to make a show of putting the K-Y jelly on the nozzle and smearing it between the flutes. Rachel's eyes shifted back and forth between the nozzle and the look of smugness on Alex's face. When Alex had the nozzle lubricated to his satisfaction he looked at Rachel and nodded towards the blanket.

Morgan turned his head and watched as his daughter turned and stepped onto the blanket.

Without hesitation, Rachel dropped to her knees and laid her head and her shoulders down on the blanket. Moving her knees wider apart she tried to convey to Alex that she was ready and accepting of what was to come. Alex felt his cock start to stir as he looked at Rachel's tight asshole.

"Hold your ass cheeks open," Alex told her quietly as he brought the nozzle up. He smiled at how fast Rachel's hands were on each of her cheeks pulling herself even wider. Alex watched the tip of the nozzle start its journey into the tight hole and listen with satisfaction as Rachel's breath change as he pushed the large balloon into her. Rachel held still as she felt Alex inflating the balloon inside her ass. She had never felt anything like this before.

Alex gave the inflator bulb eight good squeezes and was about to give another when he heard Rachel whimper softly trying not to be heard. He said nothing as he pulled back on the nozzle in her ass and held it as he inflated the second balloon. Reaching up he took down the tube connected to the bottom of the huge rubber bag hanging from the IV stand and connected it to the one-way valve at the end of the nozzle and sat down.

Looking at each other Morgan and Alex both nodded at the same time with big grins on their faces. Each holding their remote up at arm's length and a little dramatic gesture with their wrists, they hit the on buttons. Green lights on the sides of the frames came on and they could tell the exact second that the two started taking the huge enemas.

Rachel was on her hands and knees close to Alex's chair watching when Alex reached for the clamp holding her enema at bay. She said nothing as she heard the clicks of the clamp being opened. A second later she felt the soft pressure as the water started into her. Alex was going to let her take the enema slow and silently said "Thank you," in her mind.

Sandy was the first to take her weight off the platforms and lower her weight down on the horn. The center ridge that Morgan had built into the horn was placed perfectly she discovered as her hard clit took her weight. She knew right away she was not going to be able to take this very long and she was going to have to stand again. The enema was forcing its way into her bowels and she knew from experience she was going to feel every one of the six quarts.

Cindi lowered herself a minute later taking almost two quarts of the enema. She discovered the ridge on the horn as Sandy had as her wet cunt took her weight. Closing her eyes she leaned back making the clamps bite into her nipples harder. Oh, how she had dreamed of something like this happening to her. She could feel pulses of wetness wash through her cunt. She could smell her own arousal wafting up to her nose. She knew she needed everything that was happening to her as she stood again and felt the enema filling her once again.

Rachel knelt beside Alex's chair. Her own bag was only a little over half full yet. Alex's strong hand rested on her back and she loved being where she was at this moment. Rising to her knees she reached for Alex's belt buckle and started unbuckling them so she could pull the zipper down. The smile Alex gave her melted her heart and she knew she was where she was supposed to be. She dropped her mouth over the head of Alex's cock at the same time Sandy stood back up.

Sandy had to give her cunt a rest so having no other option she stood. She could feel the enema flowing into her ass again. She was still not really uncomfortable as she was used to taking four quarts up her ass. Looking over at her aunt she could see the bliss on her face and was glad she wasn't the only one wanting this. She was never sure when she had become like her aunt. But that didn't matter now. All she knew was that she wanted everything in that bag she was staring at.

Rachel worked on Alex's cock slowly letting her warm mouth drop till she felt his cock at the entrance of her throat. She knew she was well over the two quarts she was used to taking by the feeling in her stomach. She could feel her belly swelling and now she found herself wanting to feel more of it. She could feel Alex's hips starting to pump and she slowed down not wanting him to cum yet.

"Your dad is building another one for you," Alex said looking down at her. Hearing that Rachel dropped her mouth all the down and let the tip of his cock start down her throat. Alex felt the difference immediately and desperately waited for the intense pleasure he was feeling to pass. He didn't want to cum until all the women had taken their respective enemas. Reaching for the clamp he opened the flow to full and released the tube. He could feel Rachel's reaction as her hands tightened on her thighs.

Morgan watches as Cindi started jerking her hips on the steel horn. The bag was two-thirds empty now meaning that she had at least four quarts inside her. He stood and walked up beside the frame. Somewhere in all this, he had fallen in love with this woman. As he stood beside her his hand reached up to caress her leg and then slid to her swollen belly. Her hips stopped jerking when she felt his hand softly feeling her hard belly. Wanting him to feel how hard her belly could get she took her weight off of her wet twat.

She stood until she had taken another half quart then rested again on her cunt. She was breathing deeply now as Morgan's hand moved over the hard round mound that used to be her flat stomach. The entire weight of the water was sitting on the nozzle in her ass. Sweat was starting to pour from her body as the stress level went up.

"I'll ask you only once Cindi," Morgan said in a harsh whisper. "Will you marry me and be my wife? he asked. Cindi's eyes flew open and she looked down at him.

"Oh God, Yes!" she said tears coming to her eyes as she looked at him. She felt a joy she had never felt before. Along with a new determination. "All of it Morgan, please," she said.

"Oh yes, my love," he said a second before the shock ripped through her twat causing her to stand instantly trying to get away from it. The pain that blasted through her cunt and her swollen clit was agonizing. The scream of surprise and pain made Sandy apprehensive as she nervously forced herself to stand again. But the pain in her own guts wouldn't allow her to stand but a couple of seconds before she had to take the weight off her feet again. Her pussy was sore and swollen and she whimpered when she saw Alex and Rachel stand beside her.

Sandy could see that Rachel was dealing with her own demons. The look of pain was prevalent on her face. She was cradling her swollen stomach with her arms beneath it. She stood bow-legged looking up at her.

"You still have over a quart to go," Alex said with a slight grin on his face.

"I know," Sandy said through deep breaths. "Just give me a minute," she added.

They heard Cindi scream again and then the sound of her heaving as she vomited over her shoulder. There was also a steady stream of piss splashing beneath her. The huge rubber bag hanging in front of her was now empty and tears rolled steadily down her face. Her belly was huge and hard from the massive load she carried inside now.

The shock that hit Sandy's wet twat made her scream loud before she could stand on her tiptoes trying to get away from the pain. She could feel the pressure in her bloated guts increasing rapidly. Dropping back down on her cunt she tried to stop the flow of the enema but another shock sent her back up on her toes.

"AHHHH!!" she screamed. She felt her own bladder start emptying as her colon stretched even more. She felt her stomach heave as vomit flew from her mouth just as it had from her aunt's mouth. Tears flowed freely down her face as she watched her own bag go flat. She had never felt pain like this in her young life but she knew she would gladly do it again. She felt a strange sort of pride as she looked over at her aunt being helped off the frame.

The nozzles swung freely from all the women's assholes as they were helped outside. They all walked slowly, stooped over, and bowlegged. Cindi had never felt anything like this before. Her nipples were sore as hell and she had never seen her belly so huge. She felt such joy inside from Morgan asking her to be his wife but she also felt the pain from her bloated belly. And now this day would be perfect she thought as she dropped to her knees in the grass.

It was almost as if Morgan could read her mind as he stepped in front of her and unbuckled his pants and pushed them down over his hips. His hard cock was in front of her face and she knew what he needed. She could hear Sandy whimpering as she laid on her side as Alex deflated the nozzle holding the massive enema inside her ass. They could all hear the splashing sounds as the enema flowed out on the grass.

Reaching between her knees Cindi found the inflator bulb and pushed the button to start her own relief. As soon as the nozzle was small enough it shot from her ass with a vengeance. Morgan's cock felt good in her mouth and she was starting to feel the pressure going down in her belly. Rachel was several feet away on her hands and knees with Alex kneeling behind her. She smiled and started swallowing Morgan's semen when she heard Rachel scream as Alex sank his cock deep in her ass when the nozzle popped out.

She watched with a kind of perverted pride as Alex held Rachel's hips hard never giving back a single centimeter of ass that his cock had conquered. The smell of emptying bowels could be smelled everywhere. Sandy laid on her side as the brown slimy mixture pooled where it slid over her ass cheek. Morgan reached his hand down and helped Cindi to her feet.

His arms were around her and he pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her lips gently. She never even tried to stop anything from coming out of her tired asshole. She just let it splash down the back of her bare legs. Alex had broken Rachel by now and they both watched as she pushed brown smelly slime out around Alex's cock. What a day.

EPILOG

A year later Morgan and Cindi had finished with their new house on the far side of the clearing. It always brought a smile to Alex's face when he would see his aunt strapped down to the frame in the front yard with a big enema bag hanging over her. He actually loved hearing her scream from some new mixture that Morgan was forcing up her ass.

Sandy had been accepted into first-year medical school setting her sights on becoming a doctor. She said that when she did achieve her goal, she was going to be known as the enema doctor of Anchorage.

As for himself Alex and Rachel moved in together. He did take over the guide business from Roy and Rachel was always close to him. Morgan had built another machine and seeing all three women on those frames made Alex and Morgan's day. In fact, Sandy should be arriving any minute now.

1...456789