Call of The Wild, Cindi Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her asshole Alex!" Cindi said in a harsh whisper. "Just think of how tight it's going to be when you shove your cock in there," she hissed. "And she said she wanted your cock all the way in, remember?" she added. Alex nodded his eyes fixed on the nozzle in his sister's asshole.

Sandy felt the nozzle in her ass move and she knew they were disconnecting her from the now empty bag. She felt her wrists being freed from her ankles and pulled behind her back where they were locked together with the cuffs. Next, they let her ankles loose from the spreader bar and helped her to stand. She felt the enema shift inside her as she tried to stand straight. She looked down at her stomach and watched in disbelief as it started to bulge just above her pelvis.

Her legs were bowed and she could feel the weight of the enema settling on the nozzle inflated in her rectum. The movement seemed to bring the glycerin back to life and she found herself starting to push. But the nozzle turned back the tide that her bowels were trying to push out. They both jerked around when they heard the screen door slam shut unexpectantly. Cindi smiled as she held up the jar of Vaseline giving her tits an extra bounce as she walked back towards them.

"K-Y is water-soluble. Vaseline won't break down," she said popping the top off of the jar. Dipping the tips of her fingers in she brought out a small glob. She smiled as she started smearing the ointment down Alex's hard cock. When she was done she reached back in and took out another small dollop on her fingertip and reached back between her own ass cheeks and rubbed it around her rectum.

"Help her down to the yard," she said to Alex. She was smiling, noticing the effect that Sandy was having on him. "She's not your sister this afternoon Alex. She is here for your entertainment," she added as she stepped down the stairs. Cindi felt herself becoming rather giddy. She found herself wanting to jog so she could feel her tits bounce and she started to twirl around in the yard when she felt the grass beneath her bare feet.

Alex helped Sandy down the steps so she didn't stumble and fall. His cock hurt from being so hard for so long. Now that Sandy was on the grass also Cindi trotted across the yard to the water hose. Turning it on hard she waited for the air to burp out of it and then slowed the water to a small trickle. Dragging the hose after her she pulled it back to Alex and Sandy.

"Remember what she said, all the way in," she said seemingly trying to taunt Alex.

Cindi grabbed the inflator bulb and told Sandy to spread her feet apart. Pushing Sandy's shoulder she bent over slightly at the waist. "Put your cock against her asshole the second the nozzle comes out," She told Alex. "And remember, once you are in a woman's ass, you never surrender the ground you have conquered. You own her ass," she added.

Alex's legs were slightly bent as he heard the hiss from the deflating balloon. A loud sob escaped Sandy's lips as she felt the nozzle starting to move in her rectum. A wave of almost bliss washed over her when she felt the nozzle shoot out of her rectum and the head of Alex's cock was hard against it in a flash. She could feel Alex holding his cock hard against her rectum but she felt the hesitation in him.

"Hard, Alex, Hard!" she thought to herself. "GOD, make me scream!" she wanted to shout at him. Sandy could feel her asshole losing the fight with the enema she held too. She felt her rectum soften ever so slightly and a small squirt of brown water escaped. Then she felt Alex's strong hand grab her shoulder and her asshole explode into a searing pain that she had never before experienced. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion to her, her mind registering everything she was feeling.

Her rectum was brutally forced open and she threw her head back and screamed. Alex now had his mind about him and he held Sandy hard by the shoulder as he shoved. Sandy felt her bowels and colon yielding to the hard intruder. Her overfilled guts were having to deal with even more. Her scream was loud and long and it came from deep inside her lungs. Now she wanted the whole world to know she had a big cock all the way up her ass and she took it the way a good slut should.

Cindi dropped the nozzle and pushed the garden hose between her ass cheeks. Within a couple of seconds, she found her own asshole and shoved the brass end in hard. She felt her rectum burn with a bit of annoying pain as it closed around it. Now she could feel the cool water as her fingers dropped to her swollen clit. She could see and smell the brown water that escaped Sandy's full asshole around Alex's big cock.

She watched with satisfaction at the demonic look of pleasure on Alex's face as the front of his legs turned brown. Alex stood behind Sandy with his legs slightly bowed. The extreme pleasure he was feeling was starting to darken his mood. He found himself not really caring about how his sister felt or if he was hurting her. All he knew is that he wanted his cock deeper into her overfull bowels.

Sandy could feel Alex's cock moving even deeper as he changed position. His hips moved slightly forward and she could feel her feet starting to come off the ground. Alex pulled her back against his chest and she could feel and hear his ragged breathing in her ear. His hand slipped down below her tit and she laid her head back on his shoulder.

Cindi was leaning back against the top of the picnic as she watched everything unfolding. Her ass slowly being filled with the cold water from the hose. She saw Sandy's feet come off the ground as Alex lifted his sister with his cock. She could see the steady stream of brown smelly water trickling down the front of Alex's legs. Clamping her ass down tight around the brass end inside of her rectum she slid back across the top of the picnic table pushing herself back farther with her hands and feet.

She watched with an unexplainable pride as Alex set Sandy back down on her feet and pushed her forward over the end of the table. The look on her niece's face was priceless. Her mouth was open and her eyes glazed over as her tits were smashed down on the table. Alex wasted no time as he jerked his cock back inside of his sister's ass.

Cindi watched as Sandy's eyes showed the slightest sign of relief and the wide bulge as Alex shoved his cock brutally back in. Sandy could feel the huge enema being forced back deep into her colon. She had no control over her rectum and she could feel the warm slimy shit water washing down the back of her bare legs every time Alex pulled his cock back. But her brother, her master, was using her ass for his pleasure. Her mind had never been here before, but it felt right to her. She belonged beneath her Master, using one of her holes to give him pleasure.

Cindi watched the scene proudly as her own stomach slowly swelled. She could feel the pain in her colon slowly increasing but she knew she would keep the hose in her ass until she was in agony. She leaned back bracing herself on her elbow knowing that her cunt was spread wide open. Her fingers made hard fast circles on her swollen clit, desperation showing in her eyes, almost pleading.

Sandy's body was jerked hard forward and then back as Alex took his pleasure from her dirty asshole. They could all smell the stink as more of Sandy's enema washed down the front of Alex's legs. Sandy's nose could also smell the arousal coming from her aunt's spread twat and her attention was drawn to it. She could see the hose still in her aunt's ass and she could see the fingers moving over the hard clit.

Raising her eyes she could see her aunt's swollen belly and the look of increasing pain on her aunt's face. Alex's thrusts were getting more brutal by the second and she knew her rectum was loose. She could hear and feel her body pushing the shitty water out around Alex's pistoning cock. She could see her aunt lay her head back as her climax neared and she then made a decision she had not even thought about.

She suddenly dropped her mouth down over Cindi's fingers, her tongue fighting to cover the swollen clit. She heard Cindi scream from the unexpected pleasure and pulled her hand back. Finding the water hose with her hand she shoved hard and felt several inches push into her aunt's ass. She could hear Cindi scream as her hand gripped the hose lower. Pushing hard again she shoved several more inches in.

Cindi dropped onto her back now. Her mind is a haze of pleasure and agonizing pain. She felt herself raise her feet into the air and spread them as wide as she could. Sandy's tongue was moving hard over her swollen and she felt several more inches of the hose being shoved into her ass. She could not remember ever feeling pain like this as she started cumming. She wanted her legs to spread even wider as she rode the most intense climax she had ever felt.

Her hand dropped down looking for the hose in her ass. She found Sandy's hand gripping the hose hard. Sandy's mouth and lips kissing and sucking the wet gash. Having no other choice Cindi turned her head to the side and started heaving. Vomit splashed over the tabletop bringing Sandy out of her stupor. Alex had just buried his cock one last time in Sandy's colon and was pumping his cum into the smelly mess.

Sandy realized what was happening and started pulling the hose out of Cindi's ass as fast as she could. It was then that she realized that she had pushed almost two feet of the hose into her aunt's colon. She only slowed down when she came to the brass end, and then pulled steadily until her aunt's rectum loosened enough for her to pull it out. Cindi heaved one more time pushing more vomit out over the tabletop.

Alex's mind was still in a dark place when he ripped his softening cock from his sister's asshole. He felt a perverted satisfaction when he heard Sandy scream and felt her knees start to buckle. Looking down he watched the slimy smelly shit water splash onto his bare feet. There was a smile on his face when he realized Sandy couldn't close her rectum and had no control over what was coming out of her.

He saw his aunt laying on the table. Water was streaming from her asshole too and he watched for almost half a minute before he started seeing the brown nuggets. Her belly was huge, larger than he had ever seen it and the look on her face and the vomit beside her head told him she had been somewhere she had never been before. Stepping back he looked at his sister and his aunt and he knew he owned them now.

Alex sat on the seat of the picnic table and watched. Sandy pretty much couldn't do anything but stand there as her body pushed the enema out of her ass. Cindi lay on the top of the table with her feet now tucked under her ass cheeks. A growing pile of soft brown paste was collecting below her hole but she seemed not to care. Her stomach was almost back to its flat taught self.

It was almost twenty minutes before either of the women moved. Sandy sat down on the seat across from Alex. One of her ass cheeks hanging off the edge in case she needed to let more go. Cindi reached down and took her niece's hand and squeezed.

"Oh my God, that was awesome," she said looking at Sandy. "I have never been in that much pain or cum so hard in my life," she added just before drawing a sudden breath. Sandy's eyes moved back between her aunt's legs and watched a long semi-hard log slide out over the table followed by a long burst of brown water. Sandy could feel a sharp cramp in her own stomach start just below her ribs. she could feel it as it moved down through her intestines. She felt her stomach tighten just above her pelvis and then the splash on the ground.

Sandy looked over her aunt's legs at her brother. "You can fuck me in the ass like that anytime you want to," she said to him.

"And I will," he replied. "But you haven't cum yet," he said standing up. Cindi rolled to the side and swung her feet down onto the seat. Standing on shaky legs she stepped down to the ground. They could hear small wet farts coming from between her ass cheeks. Bending down she picked up the water hose and put her thumb over the end forming a small spray of water.

Aiming it at the top of the table she started slowly washing. The smell was almost gone now. They watched the brown water being washed over the sides of the table and at times she chased small brown nuggets across the top. When she finished she took her thumb off the hose and held it up between her legs. Reaching down she washed between her ass cheeks and looked quizzically at Alex.

Smiling and nodding Alex stepped in front of his aunt. His soft cock hung impressively between his legs. They all heard the gasp when the cold water made contact and they all chuckled. Sandy stood and was getting ready to present her asshole and pussy for washing too when Alex grabbed her just below her tits and lifted her. He sat her ass down on the edge of the and pushed her back.

Cindi smiled and stepping forward she dropped the hose on the ground. Reaching down she grabbed Sandy's ankles and lifted her feet into the air forcing them wide apart. It all happened so fast that Sandy didn't have time to process what was happening. Looking up at the blue sky she felt Alex take her bare feet and pull them back even farther.

Cindi wasted no time dropping her mouth over Sandy's spread cunt. Sandy stiffened when she felt the warm suction and then the firm tongue moving over her hard clit. Cindi dropped to her knees never letting her mouth leave her niece's aroused pussy. Sandy closed her eyes and let the pleasure wash over her naked body. She could feel her nipples getting harder and her cunt seemed to want to run on its own.

Then the cold water hit her defenseless rectum and she knew what her aunt was going to do. She could feel her cunt gushing even more as the brass end was pushed tight against her hole. Now there was no spraying water as she felt the cold start into her bowels. The steady pushing and she felt her asshole yield to the hose. Then the slight discomfort as her hole was forced open. She felt herself close as the brass end found its new home inside her.

She closed her eyes again and tightened her rectum making sure it was all going inside. Cindi's mouth was edging her climax ever closer. Her aunt seemed to know what she was doing. Every time she felt herself nearing the point of no return, the pressure on her clit lessened. Then it was just the cold being forced in her ass. The fullness and the slowly rising pain in her guts taking over for a few seconds. Then the intense pleasure was back, her rectum tightening around the hose even tighter as she rode the pain.

Sandy could feel her stomach still swelling as more of the cold water was forced in by the hose. Alex smiled as he watched his sister's beautiful face change expressions. The look of pure bliss being replaced by a look of pain. He held his sister's legs back over her head spread wide. He felt her start bucking as Cindi pushed her over the edge. The scream started deep down inside her, but when it escaped her mouth the whole world knew she had just climaxed.

Her stomach was in agony and she sobbed openly as she felt the brass end of the hose being pulled from her sore rectum. The brutal butt fucking Alex had given her and now this cold enema had pretty much exhausted her. She lay on the table as her aunt had done and let her tired body push the cold water from her. No pushing or clamping her hole closed. Alex had leaned down and kissed her softly on her cheek whispering "good job, sis".

In early September a newer F-350 pickup rolled up the driveway. The weather had started turning colder now and Mother Nature was getting her world ready for the coming winter. An older gentleman stepped out of the truck and waved to Cindi standing on the porch waiting for him.

"Good morning Ray!" She shouted. "How are you"?

"I'm good Cindi," he shouted back. "Just thought I would swing by and talk to Alex about what we talked about in town," he added walking closer.

"Oh sure, Ray. I haven't really talked to Alex about any of it so he may be a bit surprised," Cindi said. They walked inside the warm cabin and Cindi poured a cup of coffee for Ray and hollered for Alex. They could hear Alex coming down the stairs as they sat at the table.

"Hi, Mr. Weston," Alex said cheerfully as he walked into the kitchen.

"Please, call me Ray, son," he said. "Mr. Weston makes me sound old," he added with a chuckle. Alex poured himself a cup of coffee and sat in an empty chair across from Ray.

"Well the reason I stopped by Alex is that I wanted to talk to you about something," Ray said. "I talked to Cindi a couple of months ago in town at the store about maybe seeing if you might be interested in taking over my guide business. I'm getting older and I've been hearing good things about you. You seem to love the land and all her creatures," he added.

Alex listened intently looking over at his aunt for a sign of guidance. Cindi smiled proudly at her nephew and nodded.

Ray continued, "If you might be interested in that we could take a week or so and go camping up in the mountains so I can start teaching you what you will need to know. I have all the equipment and the horses and mules and a good clientele and some new ones that Marlene has been checking out. I would still stick around for a couple of years until you get yourself established and then slowly let you buy me out. Marlene is wanting me to take her somewhere warmer when the cold weather gets here and It's kinda sounding good to me too," he said taking a sip of his coffee.

Alex was silent for a couple of minutes weighing everything that had just been proposed to him. Ray Weston had been in this country for a good many years and the fact that he even knew about him gave him a small sense of pride. He did love the land and once he was over being pissed at his aunt for dragging him and his sister out here it started growing on him. He knew Sandy felt the same way.

"I don't have a lot of money Mr. Wes...uh Ray," he said.

"I'm not after money Alex. Marlene and I have done very well over the years. What I want is someone that understands the mountains and respects and loves than as I do. Yes, I guide hunting trips and I do my best to make sure the clientele bag what they come for but there is a balance that needs to be maintained. Some years the elk herds need thinning. Some years there are too many Grizzlies or cats. It all needs to be balanced," Ray said looking sincerely at Alex.

Alex was silent for another minute before the slight smile moved the corners of his mouth.

"I think I would like that Ray," he said looking at his aunt for final approval. Cindi smiled and there was no doubt the pride and love she felt.

Ray picked up Alex the following Saturday morning. The heavy pickup pulled a loaded horse trailer and the back end was packed with camping gear. When he was hugging his aunt he felt her hand cup and squeeze his balls through his pants. Sandy didn't make it any better either.

"I thought you might come in and use my ass last night," Sandy whispered softly in his ear as she hugged him goodbye. "I was full too, just the way you like me, but I guess you had too much on your mind," she added as she gave him a peck on the cheek and stepped back. Alex sighed as he thought about her words. It would be over a week before he would be able to feel a nice tight asshole squeezing down on his cock or a warm mouth. Picking up his backpack he walked out the door to meet Ray.

In mid-October, a heave Dodge dually pickup pulling a high clearance camper followed Ray's pickup down the drive. Pulling up in front of the house a tall strong man climbed out from behind the wheel and the prettiest girl Alex had ever seen sild out of the passenger side. Alex felt his breath catch in his chest as he tried not to be too obvious with his stares. The man was good-looking also with his almost black hair and clean-shaven face. He was standing beside the girl when Cindi walked out the door and onto the porch.

1...456789