Call of The Wild, Cindi Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not true Sandy," Cindi corrected. "He wants to shove his cock up your ass so bad but he doesn't want to hurt you. With me, he already knows I will take it however he wants me to and he knows that I want it. But with you, he's not sure and he's worried if he hurts you too much that it will turn your off to it," she said.

"Oh no aunt Cindi, I want it just like he gives it to you. Hard and deep," Sandy said looking down as she tried to wrap her mind around what Cindi had just told her. "How do I get him to do it to me, aunt Cindi?" Sandy asked with a slight look of desperation in her eyes. Cindi smiled and jumped to her feet.

"I'll be right back. I know something that will help," She said over her shoulder as she walked towards the porch. A couple of minutes later the screen door opened again and Sandy watched her aunt's naked body bounce back to the towels. In her hand, she held what looked to Sandy like a large rubber Christmas tree and in the other a jar of Vaseline.

"What's that?" Sandy asked as Cindi dropped back on her towel.

"It's a butt plug," Cindi answered holding it up so Sandy could get a good look at it. "I'm going to shove this in your ass and then you are going to wear it until you go to bed tonight, it will help open your asshole".

"Will it hurt going in?" Sandy asked seeming to forget what they had been talking about.

Cindi laughed, "not near as much as Alex's cock is going to," she said chuckling. She popped the top off the jar of Vaseline and started smearing a thin layer over it.

"Now Sandy, you are going to have to get some serious slut on for this to work," Cindi said. "You're going to have to want this bad and you are going to have to convince Alex you can take everything he throws at you," she added. Cindi quickly moved to Sandy's towel and threw her leg over Sandy's hips facing her feet.

"Now reach back and spread your ass cheeks as a horny slut would," Cindi said over her shoulder. Sandy couldn't believe how wet she was becoming between her legs. Reaching back and getting a firm grip on each one of her ass cheeks she pulled them open. "Now kick your feet apart. You have two holes down there but Alex can only use one of them. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't like seeing and smelling the other one," she added.

Kicking her feet open she could feel the light breeze blowing across her spread pussy and over her stretched anus. It felt good and now she was starting to understand what her aunt had been trying to explain to her. She felt her aunt's fingers slide across her anus and tensed for a second. Then she relaxed her hole and let her aunt do what she thought was right.

Sandy felt the fingers leave her anus for a few seconds and then they were back making small circles. Then Cindi penetrated her ass with two fingers like she had done to Alex last Sunday. She held still as she felt them going deeper into her ass. Cindi moved her hand slowly as she felt around inside Sandy's ass with her fingers.

"You definitely need a good cleaning out," Cindi said as she pulled her fingers almost out and then pushed them back in. Sandy felt when her aunt spread her fingers forcing her rectum to spread open. Now she felt the tip of the butt plug slide between the spread fingers. The fingers were gone now but the tip of the plug was well inside.

Cindi pushed down with steady pressure smiling as she watched her niece's anus opening. She stopped when she heard the loud whimper and saw sandy's feet come up in the air. "You're going to have to do better than that Sandy," Cindi said putting pressure on the plug again.

Sandy's asshole felt like it was on fire as she felt herself being forced open. She felt her legs start shaking as the fire increased. She felt the pressure lessen as Cindi backed off again. Sandy knew she now had a decision to make. Closing her eyes and gripping her towel in her hands she raised her ass into the air.

"Push it in aunt Cindi, make me take it!!" She demanded over her shoulder. She felt Cindi shift her position slightly and then the pressure. The fire came again fast but before she could react to it lessened. A second later her asshole was on fire again but this time it didn't stop. Sandy's feet were in the air and she was rising up on her knees. Her legs shook as her asshole opened even more. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!!" she screamed into the towel. Then it was in and she could feel herself closing around the neck of the plug.

"Oh my God that hurt!" she almost screamed. The fire was leaving her asshole quickly and she was breathing easier now.

"It's going to hurt more than that if you want to take your brother's cock up your ass," Cindi said. "Remember how big Alex is," she added.

"I know, and I do want to be able to take him there," Sand replied.

There was a slight noise causing them both to look over their shoulders. Alex was just crossing the driveway and he had a big grin on his face as he looked at the two naked women laying in the yard.

"Did you have any luck?" Sandy asked as he walked closer.

"I did actually, I found a couple of nice-sized nuggets under a rock in the middle of the stream," Alex said reaching into his backpack. Pulling out a small glass vile he knelt down and showed them to his sister.

"Wow!" sandy exclaimed as she took the vile from his fingers so she could look closer at the yellow pieces.

Cindi noticed how Alex was staring at Sandy's ass while she was looking at the gold. "Why don't you join us, Alex?" she asked spreading her legs a little wider so he would get the message. Alex grinned and nodded.

"I'm going to jump in the shower real quick and grab a towel and I will be back out," he said as he took the vile back from his sister and stood up. Sandy grinned at her brother and nodded. They watched him walk towards the cabin and up the porch steps.

"You should have seen the way his eyes were glued to your ass Sandy," Cindi said. "He wants your ass bad," she added.

"I want him too, but I want to be able to take him the way you do," Sandy said. But I don't know if I can".

"Remember he has learned well and once he gets the head of his cock started into your ass, you're going to take it all," Cindi said.

"I want that so bad aunt Cindi," Sandy replied softly.

They both looked up as they heard the screen door open. Alex appeared on the porch and they both noticed right away that his cock was already half-hard. They both watched it bounce as he walked towards them. The instant wetness between their legs was unmistakable. The two women got up and moved their blankets so Alex could put his between the two of them.

Laying on his back Alex closed his eyes against the shining sun. He could feel his cock getting hard and knew in his mind he was going to have to ask his aunt if he could use her. Thinking back to the sight of his sister's beautiful ass he felt himself get even harder. He opened his eyes quickly when he felt his sister pour oil onto his chest. She smiled and kissed his cheek as she rubbed the oil over his chest and stomach. Alex moaned and closed his eyes again.

Cindi rolled onto her side and as Sandy rubbed oil onto Alex she lowered her mouth over his rock-hard cock. The moan was loud and got even louder as Sandy kneaded the oil into his full ball sack. She made sure she rubbed and squeezed each testicle making Alex grunt each time she squeezed.

"Aunt Cindi, would it be ok if I uhh...?"

"Use my ass?" Cindi finished for him. Sandy's mouth was over his hard cock the second Cindi raised her head to respond. "Yes, I would love it if you used my ass. But could you go slow this time so Sandy can watch real close?" she asked. "And tell Sandy how badly you want to use her ass too," she added.

Sandy raised her eyes to look into her brother's eyes. "Oh God Sandy, I want to feel my cock in your ass so badly I can hardly stand it," Alex said in a harsh whisper. "I want to bend you over so bad and shove my cock all the way in. And this weekend I'm going to when you're holding your enema. All the way up your full ass," Alex rasped.

Cindi knew it was time and rolled back onto her stomach she spread her legs wide, reached back, and pulled her ass cheeks open. "Put some Vaseline on his cock Sandy," Cindi said. "Did you see what we put up your sister's ass Alex?" she asked. "make her show you," she added.

Sandy smeared some Vaseline on Alex's hard cock stroking it several times enjoying the look of pleasure on her brother's face. Then spinning around on her knees she bent over and pulled her own ass cheeks apart so Alex could see the base of the butt plug.

Smiling Alex reach over and wrapped his finger around the base of the plug and pulled gently. Sandy moaned when she felt the pull in her rectum and braced herself for it being pulled out. But instead, Alex let go and watched her asshole suck it back in. "That's where my cock is going to be this weekend Sis," he said as he laid over Cindi's hips.

Holding himself over his aunt's back with his arms Alex jabbed a few times with his hips hoping his cock head would find the hole he was seeking. But the tightness of his aunt's rectum and the slickness of the Vaseline seemed to make it an unfulfilled quest. He was about to rearrange his position when he felt Sandy's hand wrap around his hard cock and guide it to Cindi's asshole.

He moaned and pushed firmly until he felt her rectum yield. The head of his cock was just starting in and he held. Feeling the tightness and the warmth that the snug tube was going to give him. Dropping down to his elbows, he held his hips high not yet wanting to push into his aunt's tight asshole.

He heard Sandy move and then felt her breath on his balls and then the soft kiss. She sucked each one of his nuts into her mouth and gave each a warm bath. The pleasure Alex was feeling as he started pushing his hard cock slowly into his aunt's rectum was almost indescribable.

Cindi's head was up and her eyes were open wide as she felt the hard cock pushing steadily into her colon. She could feel her guts being straightened out as the hard cock pushed deeper but she didn't scream this time. Her hands gripped her towel as the dull ache in her stomach grew her, breaths coming in short gasp now. Before Alex had brutally used her ass, but now she was feeling every inch as it opened her bowels and colon.

Sandy stared mesmerized as she watched her aunt's tight rectum open before her eyes. She could see Cindi's body tense up as it accepted more of the hard cock. She wondered what her aunt was feeling when her head suddenly raised higher and the sharp intake of breath. She smiled when she saw Cindi's hands close tightly gripping the towel knowing she was feeling her brother deep in her stomach.

Sandy dropped her fingers to her swollen clit as she watched Alex's cock stop moving. There was a slight pause and she heard a loud grunt as Alex pushed hard, driving another inch deeper into her aunt's colon. She so wanted to be Cindi at that moment, lying there with that glazed look on her face, with her brother's huge cock buried in her ass for his pleasure.

Sandy's eyes were glued on the union between hard cock and stretched asshole. Her aunt's cunt was weeping a steady flow of a strong-smelling white cream that was starting to cover her swollen clit. "Oh God, I want that so bad," Sandy thought to herself as she watched.

Alex moved his hips slowly and Sandy watched as Cindi's asshole followed the hard cock forming a tight cone. She could tell when the head of Alex's cock was trapped just inside the tight rectum. A pause for a second and then the hard shaft was going back in. The pace slowly increased but not to the point of brutal slamming. Alex made his strokes slow and strong giving the last half inch a hard jab as he bottomed. Cindi's back was starting to hump up now.

The smell of the white cream was undeniable and it was starting to pool on the towel beneath her spread twat. The pistoning action of Alex's cock was starting to produce a brown tinge down the shaft. They could all smell the shit as the brown ring of Cindi's asshole became darker and she humped her back even harder.

"She's humping up," Sandy said to Alex.

"Good," was his only reply.

Alex was driving hard into Cindi's ass now and Sandy could tell he was getting close to unloading his balls deep in her colon. She could feel her own climax reaching its peak and she reached for Alex's swinging nuts. Alex paused for a second when he felt Sandy's hand trying to grip his balls. Feeling her fingers wrap around his nuts he drove into Cindi's ass even harder.

Cindi felt her guts tighten as her back humped even more. She felt the need to push and she couldn't stop it. She could feel the brown paste being pushed out around Alex's cock and then the smell reached her nose. Alex was driving his cock into her brutally now, actually driving her forward with each thrust.

Alex felt the start of his climax and gave one last brutal thrust into his aunt's shitting asshole. Sandy squeezed hard the second she felt Alex's last thrust and he grunted loudly as he felt his semen roaring up the shaft of his cock as he pumped his cum deep into his aunt's colon. Cindi's head was up and her eyes were open wide. Her back was defiantly humped up as she pushed more brown paste out around Alex's hard cock.

Alex waited for his cock to start softening before he started pulling it out. He could feel his aunt's bowels pushing it along with the soft brown mass. Cindi didn't even try to control what her body was doing and when she felt the urge to push, she pushed. Both Sandy and Alex both watched unashamed as their aunt emptied her bowels in front of them.

Sandy was feeling anxious Sunday morning knowing that at noon she would be the one with her ass in the air and four quarts of very soapy water forcing its way into her bowels. Her cunt was constantly weeping as she went about her morning chores. Alex had mowed early that morning and the smell of freshly cut grass hung heavy in the air.

At noon a naked Cindi hung the full enema bag from the hook in the ceiling. Sandy's hands were shaking as she unbuttoned her blouse and pushed her tight jeans and panties down over her slim hips. She passed her aunt in the living room heading back out to the porch with the cuffs and spreader bar. Alex was just getting out of the shower and they both heard the door open as he stepped out. They could smell his aftershave as he moved about.

Cindi laughed when he walked out onto the porch and Alex smiled knowing exactly what she was thinking. Sandy chuckled too as she dropped to her knees under the hanging bag. Sandy wanted desperately to be put in the same position her aunt had been put in the first time. She felt her aunt put two of the leather cuffs around each ankle. She felt one being attached to one end and then her feet being pushed apart wide enough to attach the other ankle to the other end.

Now her knees were wide apart and she was forced over at her hips and her wrists were pulled back to her ankles. She was helpless now and she could feel her rectum involuntarily tightening. She could hear Alex moan as she felt his breath blow across her spread cunt. Several times she felt the air rush across her wet lips and hard clit as he smelled deeply of her arousal.

Sandy waited quietly for them to begin with her praying silently she would not be a disappointment to them, especially Alex. She wanted to be able to take the full bag as her aunt had done. And to be Alex's entertainment for the afternoon. She felt the cool K-Y jelly being spread over her tightly spread rectum then the finger as her aunt pushed the lube inside her hole.

Alex smiled as he watched his sister's asshole pull the balloon in and close around it. The soft moan he heard only intensified his changing mood. He could feel a slight meanness starting to rise within him. He found himself wanting to hear and see his sister's helplessness and discomfort but part of his mind would not let him go there completely

"Are you going to be okay with this?" Alex asked Sandy.

Sandy didn't answer for a few seconds and Alex thought she had changed her mind. He felt the disappointment but he loved his sister and whatever she wanted he would do his best to make happen this afternoon.

"Aunt Cindi, make me take everything in this bag, please," Sandy said softly. "I want my belly as swollen as yours was the other day. And Alex I will be so mad at you if I feel you hold back on anything," she added making sure they both understood her. Alex felt his cock get even harder as he reached for the inflator bulb.

Sandy started whimpering at 7 pumps but Cindi told Alex to give it another good hard squeeze. The 8th pump brought Sandy's head up and they could hear her breathing deeply as her rectum coped with what was happening inside. Alex pulled firmly on the nozzle and started inflating the outer balloon. He suddenly felt a warm tightness around the head of his cock and looked down to see his aunt's mouth closed around the head. A soft suck and she raised her head again.

"I don't waste pre-cum," she said with a slight smile on her face.

Cindi opened the clamp halfway but kept it in her fingers. The second she saw Sandy start struggling she closed the clamp and waited. The sight of Sandy relaxing was the sign that the enema had found its path. Opening the clamp halfway again she let it go and gently reached down between Sandy's legs. The clit was hard and she could feel the warm mucus as she gently started making small circles.

Sandy's body stiffened as she felt the sudden pleasure jolt through her body. Cindi smiled knowing how intense that feeling was and happy that her niece was experiencing it. Cindi could feel the warm discharge running from Sandy's spread cunt and she dropped her other hand to her own wet twat. Lifting her hand she spread her fingers so Alex could see the clear string between them. Reaching over she offered her fingers to Alex.

Sandy moaned as the half-empty bag continued to deliver its massive load into her already full colon. She could feel her stomach getting fuller and the skin getting tighter as her belly started swelling noticeably. She was becoming more uncomfortable by the second and thought about asking her aunt to stop the enema but she bit her tongue and only let out a loud moan.

"She's really starting to feel it now," Cindi said to Alex and reached for the clamp to stop the flow. Sandy was thankful when the pressure stopped increasing. She found herself breathing deeply but she could feel the Castile soap and the glycerin starting to work on her insides. Cindi's fingers were back on her hard clit and she could see Alex's hard cock from the corner of her eye. She watched as her aunt once again covered the head with her mouth and she heard Alex groan. She felt a wave of jealousy wash over her. She was supposed to be Alex's entertainment this afternoon.

"Don't make him cum aunt Cindi, he's supposed to use me this afternoon!" exploded out of her mouth before she realized she had even said it. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before she heard Cindi laugh.

"He won't cum. Trust me," Cindi said. "And I think you are ready for the rest of your enema," Cindi said reaching for the clamp. The edge in Cindi's voice was confirmed when she opened the clamp to full flow for the last quart that the huge bag held. The surge was almost instant and Sandy felt her guts stretching again. Her knee came up off the floor when she felt the increased pain.

There was no sympathy or mercy in Cindi as the last quart forced its way into Sandy's straining colon. Sandy found herself wanting to beg them to stop but once again she stayed silent. She felt a strange sense of pride when her aunt announced that the bag was now empty. Sandy had never felt pain like this before and she had never wanted to cum as bad as she did at this moment. But her aunt had stopped rubbing her clit like she knew how close she was to climaxing.

1...34567...9