Call of The Wild, Cindi Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy felt the cool air on her now bare pussy. She could feel the mild cramps and she was starting to feel the urgency but she was starting to want more. Turning her head to the side she was surprised at how close the tip of Alex's cock was. Reaching her neck Sandy gave it a soft kiss.

"Could you give me another one aunt Cindi?" Sandy asked looking at her aunt. Cindi nodded yes with a big smile on her face as she picked up the syringe again. Sandy turned her face back to her brother's cock and gently kissed it again. She could see it starting to swell and stand erect. Bending his hips a bit Alex made it so he could push the head into his sister's soft warm mouth.

Sandy felt the slender nozzle in her ass once again and closed her eyes when she felt the pressure increasing inside her bowels. She was feeling the fullness now and the cramps seemed to be getting more painful. She felt the nozzle slide out and heard Cindi pick up the bowl and walk to the kitchen sink. And for the first time in her life, she had a hard cock in her mouth.

Her mind was trying to wrap around everything she was feeling. She felt a sudden warmth on her now bare pussy and her aunt laid a large wash clothe over it to wipe the excess soap from it. The feeling of her aunt's hands as they wiped the outside of her pussy lips and down over her rectum. The feeling of her brother's cock as it throbbed in her warm mouth. She heard the sound of a chair sliding and then the sound of her aunt sitting down.

"Pull her legs back a little more Alex," she heard. She felt her legs being spread wider as Alex pulled back more. Then the feel of her aunt's mouth closing over her spread cunt. Sandy was starting to understand why her aunt needed this type of treatment. She could feel Alex wanting to start moving his hips but making himself hold still so he didn't hurt his sister's throat.

Cindi's tongue was moving between her pussy lips and over her hard aching clit then down along the sides of them. Then pleasure as she had never felt before as her aunt's tongue moved over her tightly clenched asshole. Several hard swirls and then the feel of her tongue trying to push inside her rectum then it was gone.

"Do you want another one?" Cindi asked. Sandy didn't even take a second to think about it before nodding her head yes. A second later she felt the slender nozzle going into her ass again. The pressure was a lot harder this time and the water was a lot warmer than the other ones. She felt the nozzle leave her ass and then heard the sounds of it being refilled.

Alex was starting to buck his hips so she knew he was getting close. reaching up she gripped his cock below her mouth and started stroking hard. She could feel the nozzle being pushed back inside her rectum and then the feel of her aunt's mouth back on her spread twat.

Alex let out a loud moan and then Sandy felt the thick wads of semen hitting the back of her mouth. Her own climax took her hard as she started screaming around Alex's cock. She could feel her bowels filling even more with very warm water starting to force everything into her colon. She was in heaven as her brother bucked one last time and she closed her mouth as the tip left and swallowed. She could feel the thick cream going down her throat and knew instantly she wanted to be like her aunt in every way.

Coming down off her climax, Sandy felt the enema and knew she didn't have much time to make the toilet. Pulling her feet down and being thankful she missed her aunt with them she scrambled for the bathroom. She didn't even have time to shut the door. Her enema was starting to come out of her just as her ass cleared the seat.

"That's the fastest I have ever seen her move," Alex joked as he watched his sister sitting on the toilet. She was leaning way forward cradling her stomach. Sandy could feel and then a split second later hear the hard lumps of shit coming out of her ass and splashing into the bowl beneath her. The feel of the sharp cramps moving through her guts made her tense up for a few seconds until the wave was pushed out of her rectum. Then the feeling of calm and bliss.

Sandy woke to the sounds of voices downstairs in the kitchen. Slipping on her robe over her naked body she quietly moved into the small bathroom and sat on the stool. She could hear her aunt and brother. "Well obviously you can't use her pussy Alex," her aunt was saying. "But you could use her ass if she wants you to". "Is that something you want?" she asked.

"Yes, but I've never er..." Alex stammered.

"You've never fucked a woman in her ass?" Cindi asked seeming to take control of the conversation. Alex nodded shyly. "Did you like the way our mouths felt on your cock?" she asked.

"I loved it," Alex said quietly. Sandy sat on the toilet straining to hear. She stood and wiped herself but didn't flush not wanting to interrupt what was happening below her. Walking to the head of the stairs she sat down on the edge.

"Then you will love the way our asses feel even more," Cindi said standing up. Sandy slid back out of sight on the landing just as Cindi walked by the bottom of the stairs. She returned a few seconds later popping the lid off of a small jar of Vaseline. Sliding back to the top stair Sandy bent her head and looked down into the kitchen.

She watched as her aunt let her robe slide down over her shoulders and toss it on the back of one of the chairs. She now stood before Alex bare ass naked. "You're never going to get that cock of yours up my ass with those on," she said motioning Alex to drop his Pajama bottoms. Alex wasted no time pushing them down over his hips and stepped out of them. Sandy quietly slid down another step.

She watched as her aunt took out a small dab of jelly on her fingertips and slowly started rubbing it onto Alex's cock. When she was satisfied she stood and walked to the edge of the table and laid her bare torso over the top. Sandy watched as she spread her feet so Alex could see her spread pussy and could see her little brown star winking at him. Alex walked up behind her and ran his finger over the tight pucker dipping his finger into her wet cunt and then back.

Cindi moaned when she felt the finger and reached back searching for his slick cock. Holding the mushroom head against her rectum she pushed back just a bit until she felt her hole starting to yield. "When you fuck a woman in the ass never surrender the ground you have gained," she said feeling Alex pushing the head in just a bit deeper. "She will probably let you back into her pussy but her ass you may only have one shot," Cindi added.

"Be gentle but firm with her. She needs to know that you are in charge and that she is there for your pleasure," Cindi said breathing deeply. "And now you have another decision to make," she added. "Are you going to go in brutal, balls deep hard, or are you going in steady and slow giving her a chance to get used to it"?

A second later an ear-piercing wail erupted from her mouth as Alex sank his hard cock into her tight ass. He could feel his cock head opening her rectum and then her bowels and then into her colon. His weight rested on her bare back as he jabbed hard several times driving the tip of his cock deeper. Cindi's eyes were wide and her mouth opened as she dealt with what she was feeling inside.

Sandy now stood at the bottom of the stairs, her eyes fixed on what she was seeing. She didn't remember coming down the stairs. She just knew she wanted to get closer so she could see better. There were two things she noticed right off that bat.

Alex's crotch hair had been severely trimmed back and his golf ball-sized nuts hung in a now smooth shaved sack. The other thing she noticed was the look of satisfaction and a slight smile on his face as jabbed his cock hard into her aunt's defenseless asshole. He pushed his cock in hard not moving just pushing and holding still. After a few deep breaths, Cindi looked back over her shoulder at her nephew.

"Long, hard strokes now Alex," Cindi told him as she braced herself for the fucking she was about to get. Alex didn't disappoint her as he pulled his cock back until just the head was trapped inside. Then a hard brutal thrust all the way back in again. Cindi could feel his cock as it pistoned back and forth inside her tight ass. The long pull back out of her colon and the feeling of the cock head just inside her asshole before the brutal thrust back in.

Sandy watched as her aunt's back started to hump up. Slowly at first the then prominently. Loud grunts came from Cindi's mouth every time Alex's cock bottomed in her colon. She seemed to have no control of her body as a small stream of piss started trickling from her spread twat. Her left foot was coming off of the floor as if she was trying to spread herself wider.

Alex was driving into her hard. A determined look on his face as he bottomed in her colon time after time. The glazed look on Cindi's face told Sandy all she needed to know. That was where she wanted to be, taking her brother's cock deep in her ass just like her aunt was doing now. The fact that she had never had anything in her ass before only heightened what she was feeling inside.

Cindi screamed as her climax ripped through her body, her colon spasming around Alex's cock forcing him over the edge. He gave one last brutal thrust and held himself buried balls deep letting her intestines milk the load out of his balls. He gave a long groan as he pumped his semen into his aunt's guts. He held still for almost a full minute before he slowly started pulling his softening cock from its warm sheath.

Trapped gas along with several strings of cum came out of Cindi's open asshole. She felt her stomach convulse and then she was pushing hard. She could feel it coming from deep inside her but she couldn't stop it. Slimy brown mucus mixed with semen was forced from her open asshole and splattered onto the kitchen floor. "Wow!" she said breathing deeply. "I have never been butt fucked like that before," she added. "The only way that could have been better Alex was if you would have pulled your cock out of my ass a little faster".

Alex breathed deeply and smiled at his aunt. He could feel the dull ache in his balls and knew they had been emptied well. A slight brown slime covered his cock and he used a paper towel to clean it. "Next time, make me clean it with my mouth," Cindi said as she started walking towards the bathroom. Gas still escaped from her softened asshole as she walked.

Sandy didn't realize how aroused she had become until she felt the wetness on the inside of her bare thigh. Embarrassment or shame never entered her mind as she spread her feet apart so she could find her engorged clit with her finger. Her climax was quick in coming with her mind replaying what she had seen. Seeing her brother's cock buried balls deep in her aunt's ass was all she could think about as she climaxed all over her fingers. All she knew now was that she needed to feel Alex's cock in her ass, buried deep just like it had been in her aunt's ass.

The rest of the week went by without too much excitement. Alex had asked Sandy to suck him off on Wednesday morning. She was a little nervous when she dropped to her knees but Alex was gentle with her this time. He moaned softly as he unloaded his nuts into her accepting mouth. For some strange reason, she now wanted his approval, to please him as a submissive like Cindi.

His semen tasted a bit bitter and salty sitting on her tongue. Looking up into his eyes she hoped she conveyed to him what she was feeling as she swallowed. He smiled down at her as she opened her mouth to show him she had indeed swallowed his load.

Sunday at noon Cindi announced that all clothes must now be removed. Alex looked a bit nervous as the women eyed him with smirks on their faces. Cindi walked to her room and returned carrying three enema bags. A two-quart bag, a three-quart bag, and the big four-quart bag they had used on Cindi the previous Sunday

"You need to make a decision Alex, which bag do you want us to use on you this afternoon?" Cindi asked laying them all out on the table. "If you choose the two-quart bag we will mix a lot of extra soap and glycerine in. If you choose the three-quart bag we will use cold water in it and if you choose the four-quart bag we will let you decide on what you want in your enema this afternoon," she continued.

Alex pointed to the two-quart bag remembering last weekend how his aunt's belly was so swollen and how she struggled to take it all. "I'll do the two-quart bag," he said making sure they understood which one he meant when he pointed.

"Sand, escort your brother out onto the porch and get him restrained while I mix his enema. Take the spreader bar and tie him as you tied me last weekend," Cindi instructed. Sandy nodded with a grin on her face and left to get the spreader bar. Cindi picked up the bags and left to fill the two-quart bag.

Sandy returned in a couple of minutes with the spreader bar and the four cuffs and quick latches to secure Alex. Sand smiles when she saw how hard Alex's cock was as she led the way out onto the porch. "Over there and on your knees," Sandy said as she followed Alex to the spot they had given Cindi her enema last weekend.

Alex complied and Sand attached the cuffs to his ankles and wrists. She had to force his feel even farther apart to get them secured to each end of the spreader bar. "Now your wrists," she commanded and Alex reached back between his knees so she could secure them to his ankles. He felt himself actually blush knowing his sister could now see his exposed asshole. He felt her hand slide down over his golfball-sized nuts and cup them and then softly squeeze.

Cindi came walking out onto the porch carrying the full two-quart bag but it made Sandy giggle. As she walked over and hung it from the steel hook above Alex he looked up and started to panic. The normal two-quart bag that looks so easy to take now looked like a hard round beach ball. He watched Cindi drape the inflatable nozzle that would soon be sealing his ass over the steel hook.

Sandy could feel the wetness starting to run down the insides of her thighs as she looked at the bulging bag. She felt so horny and nasty as her hand dropped between her legs and found her hard clit. Looking over she smiled when she saw her aunt with her fingers moving on her clit too.

"Why don't you grease the nozzle and his asshole up?" Cindi asked Sandy. "Push a couple of fingers inside and feel around if you want to. If you're thinking about becoming a doctor you're going to be doing things like that anyways," she added. " I'll be right back," she added over her shoulder as she went back into the cabin.

The door shut behind Cindi with a muffled whoosh. Sandy popped the top off of the tube K-Y Jelly and put a large dollop on the tip of her fingers. Walking to Alex she reached down and smeared the jelly around his asshole and marveled at the tightness of his sphincter muscle. Rubbing in circles gently for a few seconds she began to feel the hole soften and she smiled. A soft moan came from Alex as she started putting pressure on her fingertips.

Now a gentle but firm back and forth motion over his anus. She could feel his asshole yielding to her fingers and she started pushing her fingertips inside just a bit. Then she felt Alex push back slightly. Curling her two middle fingers she forced them into Alexa's unprotected rectum and was rewarded with a loud grunt as her fingers bottomed.

She moved her fingers in and out a couple of times very quickly getting Alex used to having something inside his hole. Then she pushed in deep and held. Feeling inside with her fingers. It was tight and warm and she could feel hard lumps of his shit and softer stuff as she felt. She heard the door open again and she looked at her aunt who was smiling at what she was seeing.

"What do you think Doctor?" Cindi asked.

"He defiantly needs a fucking enema," Sandy said pushing harder trying to force her fingers deeper. "I can feel lumps and soft shit way up inside his ass aunt Cindi. I say we give him that whole enema and make him hold it for a good long while," she said.

Pulling her fingers out of Alex's asshole she held them up for Cindi to see. Brown paste filled the valley between her fingers. "See what I mean?" she asked.

"Yes, I do. Well you work on his asshole and I will work on his nuts," Cindi said. "We want to see him pump out a big load of cum this afternoon, don't we?" she asked. Sandy nodded and reached for a towel to wipe her hands off. Stepping to the side of her brother she made room for her aunt.

Alex felt the nozzle start into his exposed asshole and tried to relax. He felt the steady firm pressure until his rectum yielded to the nozzle and he felt the balloon slip inside him. A couple of seconds later he felt the balloon inside his ass starting to get larger. He counted seven hard squeezes before they stopped. The balloon between his ass cheeks started swelling immediately after until it was pulling back on the inside balloon.

Alex knew his ass was sealed and he was trying to mentally prepare himself for what was coming. Suddenly he felt his aunt's hand around his balls gently squeezing and pulling at the same time. Then he felt her hands move and a tightening around the top of his balls.

"There that hair tie would hold them out nicely," Cindi said as she stood up to admire her handy work. Alex then felt some cool cream being spread over his ball sack. After a few seconds, he could feel the warmth starting to spread over his stretched balls. "Just a little menthol-flavored adhesive," Cindi added.

"Why don't you go ahead and start his enema, Sandy. Open the clamp about halfway but be ready to close it in a few seconds," Cindi directed her young pupil. "I'm going to attach these electrodes to each one of his balls,' she added as Alex felt her hand press a flat piece of fabric with a small wire hanging from it to each one of his testicles.

The enema was making itself known to Alex's bowels as the harsh cramps started immediately. He felt the need to shit within a few seconds and was getting ready to beg his sister to stop the flow when the pressure stopped increasing. Breathing deeply he closed his eyes and relaxed his asshole. He felt the second when the pressure eased inside and felt the warm enema move deeper into his bowels.

"Open the clamp again Sandy, he's ready for more," Cindi said. Alex heard the click of the clamp and then felt the gentle warm feeling inside as his body accepted the enema being given. He felt his sister's hand wrap around his half-hard cock and start stroking. His hips jerked as he felt the intense pleasure.

He could feel his stomach filling steadily and could feel the cramps starting to become harsher but he didn't say a word. Sandy jacked his cock firmly smiling seeing the effect she was having on her brother. Alex's hips bucked harder as he got close to cumming wanting his sister to stroke him faster.

Suddenly his right nut exploded in pain and a split second later his left nut exploded in pain too. "Oh Fuck!!" he screamed as the pain registered in his brain. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide. It was the most intense pain he had ever felt in his life. But he found himself pushing his nuts higher into the air wanting to feel the agony in them again. He now wanted the enema that was being forced into him.

"Come on brother, we want to see a huge load of baby batter squirt out of your cock," Sandy said over his back. He felt her squeeze tighter on his cock as she continued to jack him.

"Open the clamp, he wants it now. Jack him hard Sandy!" Cindi said feeling her own small climax building in her wet twat. Sandy opened the clamp and the last half-pint of enema surged into Alex's colon. Cindi held her thumb on the button of the tens unit waiting for the exact time.

123456...9