Call of The Wild, Cindi Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex heard the man's sudden intake of breath and saw the girl suddenly look up into the man's face. "Oh my God," Alex heard the girl say softly under her breath and then the softest smile that melted his heart. He looked up at his aunt standing on the porch and understood what had taken the man's breath away. Cindi's long dark hair was blowing gently in the cold morning breeze and she looked like a statue that belonged in a museum for all to look at.

Ray had moved to the back of the trailer and was checking on the horses and the two mules. Alex stepped forward hand extended. "I'm Alex," he said with a soft smile on his face. The man gripped his hand in a firm shake.

"Morgan, Morgan Stanley," the man replied. Alex did a double-take looking at the man. A big grin spread across the man's face. "No, not him," Morgan said referring to the powerful Wallstreet broker. "This is my daughter Rachel," The man added looking and giving a slight nod towards the beautiful young woman standing beside him.

Rachel extended her hand to Alex. "I'm very glad to meet you, Alex," she said softly, looking back at her dad who was once again staring at Cindi. The touch of her small but strong hand sent a feeling of wanting through Alex's being. Cindi was waving from the porch and she called down that she had a fresh pot of coffee on inside.

Ray stepped around the front of the pickups waving back. "Coffee sounds great Cindi," Ray called out as they started towards the porch. Reaching the porch Ray made introductions.

"Cindi this is Morgan and his daughter Rachel," he said looking at each in turn. Morgan extended his hand to Cindi not being able to take his eyes off of her face.

"Uhh...Uhh...It's a pleasure to meet you, Cindi," Morgan said almost stumbling over the words coming out of his mouth.

"Oh my God," Rachel said almost silently. But Alex heard as he had heard out in the yard.

"What?" he asked her leaning in close so only she could hear him.

"I think we just watched my dad fall in love with your aunt. He hasn't even looked at another woman like that since my mom died two years ago," Rachel said in a soft whisper. Alex looked back at Morgan and indeed he could see it also. But he also caught the slight but sweet smell of Rachel and his own hands started shaking.

They were sitting having around the table drinking the hot cups of coffee before them when Sandy came down the stairs from her bedroom. Alex could tell right away that her breasts were swinging freely under her sweater as she walked. He knew she had done that just to tease him when he couldn't do anything about it. Since the Sunday that Sandy had been on the receiving end of the enemas, he had been in her ass several times.

She seemed to always make sure that her bowels were full when Alex used her. Cindi seemed to have her bowels full also and he had grown to love the feeling. The two women were the only ones that took the enemas now and they seemed to be happy taking turns every other Sunday afternoon. Alex had found himself liking the feeling of dominating the two women and they had both done a good job keeping his cock and balls satisfied.

"So what are you two going to do while I'm gone?" Alex asked Sandy quietly as they all stood to go. Sandy reached up to hug her brother goodbye and whispered in his ear when she thought no one else could hear.

"Tonight we are going to play strip poker and the loser is going to have to take five soapy ones. The winner gets to decide how long they have to hold it and then the loser will be serving the winner for the rest of the week until you get home," Sandy whispered.

Alex heard Rachel's sharp intake of breath as she started to quickly walk towards the door and the others about to go out. Alex followed her with his eyes, watching her ass sway, and started wondering. "Take pics and videos for me and send them to me on my phone," Alex said to Sandy as the hug ended. Sandy nodded stepping back giving her tits a slight shake so Alex could see them move under her sweater again.

It took them about four hours to reach the spot where they would set up their base camp. Morgan had hired Ray and now Alex to guide them on an elk hunt into the higher mountains. From this point, horses and mules would take them to where they wanted to hunt. They would try and make it back to base camp every night but were prepared to camp out overnight if it didn't look like they would make it.

Ray had been teaching Alex how to survive in the mountains and Alex had been a fast learner. And now as they climbed out of the heavy pickup they each swung a heavy revolver around their hips. The big.44 magnums would be on them pretty much at all times. The 300 Weatherby Magnum would be in a padded scabbard below his leg on the horse.

Alex pitched his Artic tent on the edge of the clearing. With a small heater in the corner and his subzero sleeping bag, he would be pretty snug on the cold nights. They erected a small mess tent where they would prepare meals and eat and a hanging wrap-around curtain with a 5-gallon bucket with a toilet seat on it at the outer edge of the clearing which would be more for Ray and Alex's use than Morgan or Rachel's.

That evening they found out that Rachel was one hell of a cook and oddly enough there were no leftovers. They were sipping hot black coffee when Alex felt his phone vibrate in his shirt pocket. Altho the signal was not strong it was sufficient for texting. A few minutes later he felt it vibrate again. He ignored it until he excused himself for the night. They were going to be moving out around daylight in the morning and everyone was wanting to get a good night's rest.

Alex was standing on the edge of the clearing peeing when he heard the footsteps behind him. Looking over his shoulder he saw Rachel quietly walking up.

"Can you guys actually write your name in the snow with those things?" she asked trying to change the awkwardness of the moment.

"I don't really know, I've never tried," Alex said laughing. Shaking his cock he pushed it back into his pants and turned around. His breath caught in his chest again. Damn this young woman was beautiful and he found himself just wanting to stare at her. He stood there silent until Rachel couldn't take the quiet anymore.

"I know this is going to sound really forward, but I overheard what your sister told you. And I hope I'm not wrong because if I am this is going to be very very embarrassing," she said. "But, she was talking about an enema, wasn't she?" Rachel asked holding her breath. Alex looked at her for several seconds and he felt his cock twitch.

"yeah," he said quietly.

"Oh thank God," Rachel said sighing in relief. "I wasn't sure how I was going to handle it if I had been wrong," she said starting to talk faster than anyone Alex had ever known. "You guys are real, real close aren't you?" she asked. "My father and I have been the same way for the last year or so. My mom died two years ago from breast cancer and it almost killed my dad. I watched him pull back from everything and everyone. And I remember hearing him and mom at night when they thought I was asleep," she said seemingly needing to take a breath. They both heard Alex's phone vibrate again.

"They're sending you pics, aren't they?" Rachel asked looking at Alex. Alex nodded his head.

" Keep talking, they'll keep," Alex said quietly not wanting to break the moment. Rachel smiled at him. "I think he used to fuck her in the ass a lot and I would hear her when she would climax and then I would hear my dad cum. They sounded so beautiful. Listening to them always left me so wet I would have to masturbate. Then she got sick. It took her fast and I could see the fear and anger in my dad's face grow every day. When she died he stayed locked in his room for two days before he would come out," Rachel said quietly brushing the tears from her cheek.

"Wow, I'm so sorry," Alex said to her. Rachel smiled and took a deep breath.

"After mom's funeral, I was going through her things trying to decide what needed to go to Good Will when I found her little hiding place. It was kind of a heavy box back under some folded clothes in her closet. When I opened the box there was this red rubber bag and some white tubing coiled on top of it. Then I found the tails attached to the butt plugs. Like horsetails and dog tails and the cuffs. I never told dad that I had found it," Rachel continued with her story as Alex listened quietly.

"One afternoon while dad was at the office I started thinking about listening to them and of course I started getting wet. I went back to her hiding place and got the red bag and the tubing. I didn't know what I was doing so I had to Google how to do them. But after I took the first one I found that I like the feeling of them and the way they made me feel. I even started wearing the horse tail butt plug around the house pretending my dad was watching me," she said starting to wonder if she hadn't been too open with this guy she had just met today.

"I don't know about you but I'm starting to get a bit cold standing out here. Let's go to my tent and I can start the heater," he said taking a step in that direction. Rachel nodded and fell in beside him as they walked towards his tent. Once they were inside the zipped the door flap closed and started the small heater. It only took a couple of minutes before the warmth from the heater could be felt all over the tent.

"Did your dad ever see you with your tail in?" Alex asked smiling at her. They both heard Alex's phone vibrate again but he wanted to hear more of Rachel's story. Rachel nodded her head yes.

"Yes, I'll get to that," she said and sat down on the small stool. "I could see him at night when dinner was done. He would act like everything was good with him but I knew he was still feeling empty inside. He wouldn't try and meet any other women and I know he was starting to get sexually frustrated. I love him so much and it was tearing me apart to see him that way. On my eighteenth birthday, he threw me a small party for some of my friends. After everyone was gone I was feeling a bit tipsy yet but I was also feeling very brave," she said pausing thinking back to that afternoon.

Rachel continued her story. "I watched him walk back into the den and sit down in his chair. I knew he was thinking about mom and I could almost see the sadness come over him again and I couldn't bear to watch it anymore. So I slipped into his room and got the red bag and the horsetail and slipped back into my bathroom. The scariest and most exciting thing I have ever done was to step out into that hallway bare ass naked carrying a full enema bag and a horse-tail butt plug. I stopped right in front of the door and hung the bag on one of the cabinet doors. I made sure he was watching when I dropped down to my knees and raised my ass. I felt so nasty and I was so wet when I pushed the nozzle in my asshole and opened the clamp," she said breathing deeply remembering the afternoon so vividly in her mind.

Alex felt his cock getting harder thinking about this beauty in that position. Rachel looked at the floor of the tent as she continued. "I wanted him to see everything," she said. "I took the enema fast and then shoved the butt plug in. Then I turned and started crawling towards him on my hands and knees with the tail dragging on the floor behind me. I wanted him to see my tits hanging down and to see the bulge of my belly and the tail in my asshole. When I got to him he started trying to push me away telling me, no but I wouldn't stop. I finally got his belt undone and his pants open. He was almost in tears when I finally got his cock in my mouth. I remember him calling my mom's name when he started cumming in my mouth but I didn't say anything. I felt him let everything go and I knew that I would be doing it again for him," she said.

"Wow," was all Alex could say as he looked at Rachel. His cock was holding about half stiffness and he had to shift slightly to allow room for it to grow. "So you have done things with your dad ever since?" Alex asked almost as a second thought.

"Yes, but he has never had sex with me. I think he likes watching me take the enemas and I don't really know if he watched mom or he was the one that gave them to her. But he will only let me suck him off but I know he needs more than that. And by what we saw earlier I think he is attracted to your aunt Cindi," Rachel said looking back at Alex with a smile on her face. "So what's your story?" she asked shifting into a better position on the stool.

Alex smiled as he thought back for a few seconds. "Our parents were killed in a head-on collision a few years ago and aunt Cindi became our guardian. We used to live in LA where Aunt Cindi was a real estate broker and from what I understand she was damn good at it. But Sandy and I were starting to stay out real late at night and not running with really good people. So my aunt announced one day that we were moving to Alaska and that was pretty much it," Alex said.

Thinking back more he continued. "At first we were really pissed and we were so mad at her that we didn't speak to her for almost the whole first week. But she just kept telling us that we were here because she loved us and she wanted us to have good lives. It never really dawned on us what she had given up to take care of us. She used to be a party girl down there and some of the people in her circle were kinda wild. But she put that part of her life away when our parents were killed," he said with a somber look on his face.

He continued. "Last spring Sandy and I were arguing and bickering so much that I guess it just got to aunt Cindi. And now I don't even remember what we used to argue about. But last spring we were arguing out on the porch and we were pretty much screaming at each other. Then the door burst open and aunt Cindi came walking right out on the porch between the two of us bare ass naked carrying a big blue rubber bag. She hung it up on the hook in the beam and described what she was going to do. She told us that she wanted Sandy and me to be part of it but we had to stop the bickering," he said.

Alex continued. "She had us put cuffs on her and use a spreader bar to hold her legs open. Then she made us promise to make her take all the water in the bag. She let me and Sandy do whatever we wanted to her that afternoon and we made it pretty hard on her. Then she said that every Sunday at noon one of us would be on the receiving end and no matter what we were doing everything stopped. We all take our clothes off so that we are all naked and equal and Sunday afternoons were for us to just enjoy each other," he said looking at Rachel trying to gauge her reaction.

Rachel was watching him intently a slight grin on her face. "Did it work?" she asked. "I mean the Sunday afternoons, did the arguing stop"?

"Oh yeah," Alex replied. "I love being with them now and the Sunday afternoons are our times for just enjoying each other," he added. They both heard Alex's phone vibrate again and he smiled wondering what he would see when he opened the text messages. "I wonder who's winning?" Alex asked quietly looking at Rachel with his eyebrows raised.

"Why don't you look and find out," she said.

"Do you want to see?" Alex asked grinning.

"Fuck yeah," Rachel said moving to sit next to Alex on the edge of his cot. Alex caught the soft sweet smell of her when she sat down. He swiped his finger over the screen and brought the text messages up. He touched the first one from Sandy. It was just a text message saying that they had just started playing. The next message said that she had lost her shirt and bra. Message three was a pic of both Sandy and Cindi topless.

Alex felt his breathing deepen as he looked closely at their hard nipples. Rachel felt Alex's change too. The next text said she was getting her ass kicked and she was down to her thong and socks. And the next text was a selfie showing Sandy with just her socks left on and Cindi was bare ass naked with the word redemption beneath it.

"Oh my God, Alex they are beautiful," Rachels said looking at Alex's phone.

"I know," Alex said.

"Do you wish you were there with them?" Rachel asked. Alex thought for just a second and then shook his head.

"Not really. I'm kinda liking being here with you," he replied looking at Rachel with a smile on his face. Rache smiled back and looked back at the phone screen. The next text was a picture of a bulging blue enema bag and a quart of water sitting on the small table. The next few pics showed Cindi with her hands cuffed behind her back and then with her ankles attached to the spreader bar and pulled back over her head.

The next three were video clips. The first showed Cindi with the inflatable nozzle in her ass. Sandy was walking around with the phone in her hand and they could hear her asking Cindi if she wanted the enema she was about to get. Cindi's reply was a "FUCK YES!!! Make me take all of it!" she was heard saying. Then they saw Sandy's fingers opening the clamp. The next clip showed the bag over half empty and Sandy pouring the extra quart of water into the open top.

Alex's cock was hard as a rock now as he watched the clips on the screen of his phone. Rachel could see the outline through his pants too and she felt her own pussy react. Reaching over she slowly ran her hand over the bulge through his pants feeling the hardness. Alex looked down at her hand.

"Wow, I guess this stuff really affects us," Rachel said as she stood. "I'm going to say goodnight cause I'm pretty sure we are both going to need our privacy after watching those," she said as she opened the flap to the tent. Alex just smiled and watched her bend over to go out the opening. Her ass was looked exquisite and Alex knew he would be thinking about that all night too.

Everyone was up the next morning before sunrise. Alex could smell the bacon and coffee coming from the mess tent. He walked around the trailer and started helping Roy get the horses and pack mules ready for the day. Roy and Morgan were going to head farther north and hunt in a large valley about 7 miles from where they presently were. Rachel and Alex were going farther west where they had scouted a small herd of a couple of weeks earlier.

Breakfast ate and in the saddles, they all moved out just after sunrise. Alex led the way and they slowly made their way higher into the mountains. After about 2 hours they pulled up to give their horses and their asses a rest. Rachel excused herself and stepped back behind some brush and Alex did the same in the other direction.

"My dad gave me the third-degree last night when I got to the camper," Rachel said when they were back together. "He kept asking me if you had talked about your aunt at all," she said. "I think my dad is in love with her and I'm afraid I told him about everything, Alex. I hope I didn't overstep my bounds," she added quietly looking at Alex.

Alex stared back at Rachel his mind moving 100 miles an hour. He slowly nodded his head. "If your dad is interested in aunt Cindi then he has to be willing to accept everything about her. I know she was pretty wild back when she was younger and when our parents died she put all that away. She didn't bat an eye when Sandy and I were dumped in her lap and I don't want her to have to put anything away again," he said looking directly into Rachel's eyes trying to make his point clear.

"You should have seen him grinning when I told him that Alex," Rachel said sounding rather excited. "I think he and mom used to do them before mom got sick," she said. "And he would never ever ask her to hide anything," she added looking back into Alex's eyes making her point clear. Alex grinned wide and nodded his head. Two minutes later they were heading up the narrow trail again.

1...456789