Call of The Wild, Cindi Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had watched the small herd for a couple of hours and only saw a couple of smaller bulls with the cows. But Alex figured there were bigger bulls close by but not with the herd. They had headed back down to camp about 3:00 and arrived a few minutes before Roy and Morgan.

The men sat around talking while Rachel went about making dinner for them. Soon the smell of grilling steaks got all of their attention. As they ate they talked more. They decided they were going to try calling some bigger bulls into the herds when they went back out the next day. Morgan kept acting like he wanted to talk to Alex but seemed like he didn't quite know how to. They all turned in early as they all said their goodnight.

Alex watched the videos of his sister and aunt again. His hard cock was In his hand and he stroked up and down the hard shaft with his hand. When he saw his aunt Cindi taking the last of the enema from the bag and could see her belly bulging he started ejaculating. He had no idea where the first squirt went but the rest he tried to put into a wad of paper towels.

The third morning Rachel seemed to be very quiet. They had stopped in the same place they had stopped the previous mornings but she didn't say much. When they reached the clearing Alex had started a bugling call and watching for the bigger bulls but Rachel was still quiet. The day was getting warm and both had taken off their coats.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked her while they were sitting on a log from a down pine.

He kept looking through his binoculars at the small herd hoping he would see a nice big bull. Rachel was standing beside him when he put the binoculars down.

"Would you give me these?" she asked holding her hand out. There were three small bulbs in her hand wrapped in plastic. "I haven't been able to go since we've been here and my stomach hurts," she said. "They are called liquid suppositories and I think they are pure glycerin," she added.

"They are," Alex said looking at them in her hand. Taking them from her hand he looked into her face with a questioning look.

"We went camping one time back before mom got sick. I got real constipated and I was miserable for the entire time. So now whenever I go someplace like this I make sure I have those along," she said. Alex nodded. He was trying to show how understanding and concerned he was on the outside, but inside he was grinning big time.

"My aunt Cindi always says enemas are taken naked. But since it is a little cooler up here you can keep your shirt and bra on but everything below your waist comes off," Alex told her in a stern voice trying not to let himself grin. Rachel sat back down a minute and didn't move. Then she brought her boot up and started untieing it.

Alex watched trying to keep his breathing steady like what she was doing wasn't having any effect on him. She didn't slow down but she looked straight ahead as she stood and unbuckled her belt. Pushing her jeans and panties down over her hips and to the ground she stepped out of them and used her foot to add them with her boots and socks. She looked at Alex as if asking what she needed to do next.

"Now over my lap," Alex instructed her. He could feel his cock growing inside his pants as she maneuvered into position. He noticed the small patch of blonde hair just above her pelvic bone. She laid over his lap her beautiful ass cheeks right there in front of his face. He knew what he needed to do and he knew what she was wanting from him. She laid there over his lap waiting.

"Spread your ass cheeks," he told her making sure his voice carried enough authority for her not to hesitate. She didn't. Reaching back with her hands she pulled her cheeks apart. A second later he could smell the dank muskiness of her rectum and just a whiff of excited cunt. He was looking at her little brown star winking at him as it involuntarily tighten and relaxed. His mind went blank at that point except for the notion that his tongue needed to feel that.

He heard Rachel moan when his mouth closed over her rectum. His nose was on the edge of the wet lips of her pussy and he could smell her excitement. He ran the flat of his tongue over the tight rectum several times pushing just a little harder each time. Then the tip of his tongue was pushing into the tight hole, jabbing firmly trying to get the hole to soften. Several times just pushing harder until he felt it starting to yield.

Rachel pulled harder on her ass cheeks trying to open herself even wider for Alex. She had never felt pleasure like this before and she found herself not wanting it to end. She felt when Alex's tongue started asking her rectum to open up with the firm jabs. With mixed feelings and emotions, she fought what her body was demanding of her. With a soft sob, she relaxed her rectum and let Alex's hard tongue in.

Alex knew he had won when he felt Rachel relax her hole. He was in now and he closed his eyes letting his tongue explore inside this hole. He could feel Rachel shift position slightly trying to get more inside. The soft moans and ohs coming from her lips told Alex she was indeed enjoying this too. Alex pushed hard one more time with his tongue when he felt it slip past. He could feel the hard mass just inside the inside edge of her hole.

He felt Rachel buck and knew he had touched something sensitive inside her rectum and he searched until he found it again. It was almost instant that Rachel was cumming and he moved his tongue over that spot several times as fast as he could. He felt her push and felt her rectum open even more and the hard mass moved against the inside of her hole. Alex pulled his tongue slowly out of her rectum, kissing and sucking as his mouth departed.

Rachel's head was up and her mouth open as her mind tried to cope with what she had just experienced. She had never had a climax where she wasn't rubbing her clit. This had been the most intense one she had ever felt. She still pulled hard on her ass cheeks trying to keep them spread for Alex. She heard the plastic being opened and a few seconds later felt the thin little nozzle go into her rectum.

Alex watched Rachel's rectum slowly close as he started opening one of the plastic pouches. Popping the cap he pushed it gently into Rachel's asshole and squeezed. Within a minute he had all three of the little bulbs emptied into Rachel's bowels. Rachel stood and took a deep breath then leaned down and kissed Alex long and deep.

"I can smell and taste my ass on your breath," she said when she straightened back up. Alex reached up and pulled her face back down and kissed her again. She sat down next to him on the log again waiting for the glycerin to start working on her. She didn't have to wait long before she felt the slight cramps in her bowels. Alex liked the way she didn't try to hide her nakedness but instead sat there with her bare feet and legs for him to enjoy.

They could both hear Rachel's stomach start gurgling and they both chuckled. "Oh fuck I can feel it working," Rachel said straightening up a bit as the cramps started getting stronger.

"You need to hold it longer," Alex said trying to convey that he was in charge. Rachel looked up and nodded knowing that he was actually right. She could feel the cramps getting harsher with each passing minute and soon she found herself wanting to double over at her waist. Alex was watching the small valley again through the binoculars smiling inside as Rachel's plight worsened for her.

"OH, GOD.OH, GOD.OH, GOD!!" Rachel said standing her hand dropping down to her stomach. She was slightly bent over as she turned and started walking towards some bushes at the base of a couple of large pine trees. Alex turned to watch her firm ass cheeks move as she quickly walked around the brush. He loved looking at the back of her strong well shaped legs and her firm ass. In a couple of seconds, she was around behind the brush.

"Ahhh...Ahhh.Oh FUCK!!" He could hear Rachel mumbling under her breath. He waited for a good two minutes before he stood up and reached down and untied the leather strip from around his leg and then unbuckled the big revolver around his hips. He smiled as he heard Rachel straining behind the brush. Laying the gunbelt over the downfall they had been sitting on Alex started around the behind the brush.

Rachel looked up when she heard his footsteps. She was squatting at the base of one of the large pines. Her face was red from straining and pushing but she looked beautiful to Alex. Stepping in front of her he unbuckled his belt and pulled the zipper of his jeans down and pushed the pants and his underwear down over his hips. Rachel rolled forward onto her knees when she saw his half-hard cock spring into her view. She looked up into Alex's eyes as she opened her mouth and leaned farther forward.

Alex took a deep breath as he felt her warm mouth close over the head of his cock. The pleasure he felt was instant. He could feel the warmth and tightness as Rachel lowered her mouth to take more of him in. Suddenly Rachel let out a loud groan and Alex felt her tongue pushing hard on the bottom of his cock. He could feel her mouth tightening around his cock as she started straining again, her body trying to push the hard mass.

Rachel held still straining hard. Alex could hear her whimper as he heard the slight sound from beneath her and then watched a large brown mass roll between her bare feet. It was the size of a baseball and it looked hard. The sound of wet farts and soft shit exiting her rectum followed. The smell was strong as it wafted up from beneath her. Tears of humiliation rolled down her cheeks and she felt Alex's cock get even harder in her mouth.

She had only been in private before when she had expelled the enemas she had taken. And she had mixed feelings about Alex being able to see, hear and smell everything. But her pussy was wet and her clit was swollen and she was going to suck Alex's cock until he emptied his balls in her mouth. Her ass continued to push the fowl smelling shit out and she started sucking again.

She felt Alex's hand go around the back of her head and she braced herself for what she thought was coming. But Alex only held her head as if asking her to stop moving. She could feel him fighting to control his need to cum. Her hand dropped to her swollen clit and she started making soft circles with the tip of her finger. She could feel a slight cramp starting high in her colon and she knew what it meant.

Alex's hands softened on the back of her head and she slowly lowered her mouth farther onto Alex's hard cock. She could feel her own climax climbing as she felt Alex grow even harder in her mouth. The cramp was getting harsher as it moved through her intestines and in her mind she wanted everything to come together all at once. She sucked harder and she rubbed her clit harder wanting desperately to time it for when the cramp reached her bowels.

Alex's hands were starting to tighten on the back of her head again and she could feel him starting to thrust with his hips signaling his climax was getting close. Her twat felt slimy under her fingers as she brought her own climax to the edge backing off the pressure just a bit. She felt her stomach tighten as her bowels started wanting to push. Pushing hard on the bottom of Alex's cock with her tongue she felt his cock swell as his semen started up the shaft.

She pressed hard with the tip of her finger now bringing herself over the edge. Her mind went into a place it had never been before. She had never before ever dreamed she would want to be part of something this depraved. But now all she wanted was to taste Alex's cum in her mouth. She wanted her own climax so intense she pissed herself and she wanted her body to bring out the nastiest stuff from inside her out of her ass.

His semen landed on the flat of her tongue. Her eyes closed she could taste the saltiness and feel the warmth of the cum. Her fingers were flying on her clit as her own climax hit. She felt herself release control of her bladder and she felt the warm piss spraying the side of her leg. Her stomach tightened and she pushed hard forcing the cramp and all it carried with it out of her sore rectum. The sound of splattering and then the rank smell told them both that her constipation problem was over.

Rachel was breathing hard as she felt Alex's softening cock starting to slip from her lips. She felt nasty as she looked up into Alex's smiling face. Opening her mouth so Alex could see his cum she held still for a couple of seconds before she closed her mouth and swallowed.

Alex redid his pants and reached his hand down to help Rachel stand. He pulled her into a tight hug and a soft kiss on her lips and whispered into her ear. "You are amazing," he said quietly. Looking down onto the ground behind her he could see the huge pile of feces that had come out of her ass. It was no wonder she wasn't feeling good.

He helped her walk back to the downfall leaving the huge brown pile for nature to dispose of. Instructing her to spread her feet and bend over he kneeled behind her with his water bottle and gently started washing the brown streaks from the back of her legs and between her ass cheeks. Paying close attention to her rectum and her spread pussy lips he found himself starting to get hard again. A few minutes later she was dressed again and they were heading back to their base camp.

Morgan had dropped a huge bull and they had come into camp just before dark. The huge rack and the cape were on one of the pack mules and the front quarters of the huge elk. It was decided that Alex would go back in the morning with Morgan to bring in the back the rear quarters thus giving Morgan and Alex time to get to know each other.

They left right after breakfast the next morning. "I was wondering if it would be okay if I asked your aunt to have dinner with me when we get back?" Morgan asked. "I've only seen her the one time but I can't stop thinking about her," he said as an afterthought. The horses took a few more steps.

"If I can ask your daughter out," Alex replied grinning at Morgan. They both chuckled and both nodded. "I don't even know what you do for a living," Alex said as the horses started moving again.

"I design houses and buildings for very very rich people," Morgan replied. "And I am compensated handsomely when they buy my designs," he continued. They rode on for a couple of minutes before anyone spoke again.

"Rachel told me about everything with your family and she also told me that she told you about us," Morgan said. "I'm not ashamed of anything Alex. When I lost my Ann, there was such a big hole. I was depressed and down in the dumps until Rachel did what she did," he added looking down the trail. "Now I want to live again. I want to be able to look forward to someone in my life and your aunt I think is the one I seem to want," he continued looking over at Alex.

"Are your intentions toward my aunt honorable?" Alex asked trying to hide the smirk on his face. Morgan looked at him and in mocking deep thought replied.

"Yeah.. well mostly anyway," he said chuckling and grinning at their inside joke.

"I want my aunt to be happy," Alex said. "She put her life on hold for me and Sandy and I don't want her to have to go back to that. She loves living free and on the edge. And now Sandy and I are kinda the same way," he said.

"Rachel is that way," Morgan said. "That first time I watched her in the hallway she reminded me so much of her mother and I'm afraid I reacted the same way I would have with her mother," he said.

They reached the tree where the rest of the Elk had been hoisted several feet above the ground. Securing the haunches to the pack frame they started back down the trail. They decided to head back down the next morning being that Rachel had disclosed that she actually didn't really want to bag an elk and she had just come so her father wouldn't be alone.

They pulled down the long drive and after several minutes were back in front of the cabin. Roy didn't stay long wanting to get home to his wife and get the stock taken care of. Cindi and Sandy welcomed both Rachel and Morgan insisting they each take a warm shower while dinner was prepared. Alex took a quick shower after Morgan was through and they all sat around the table and had a great meal.

After dinner, Cindi handed Morgan a snifter full of rater expensive brandy. As they sat in front of the large fireplace Alex noticed Cindi sitting next to Morgan. They seemed to be in a world of their own and he noticed how his aunt seemed to have a never-ending smile on her face. He noticed Rachel watch them too out of the corner of her eye. When Morgan smiled widely he knew that his aunt had accepted his dinner invitation. He felt happy for them both.

Sandy and Rachel seemed to be hitting it off and he listened to them giggle and laugh. After a couple of hours, Morgan and Rachel decided to retire to their camper for the night. At the door, Alex had touched Rachel's hand slowing her down for just a couple of seconds. Leaning forward he asked her if she would consider going out with him. Smiling up at him Rachel nodded her head and scurried off the catch-up with her father.

Alex was watching the camper through a small opening in the drapes when he heard Sandy stand beside him. "You like her don't you?" Sandy asked. Alex nodded his head smiling down at his sister noticing she now had her robe on. She held up a small jar of Vaseline and smiled. Alex looked one more time at the camper and watched the lights in the window go out.

Alex took three more groups into the mountains with Roy on hunting trips before the cold of winter set in. Cindi and Morgan were seeing a lot of each other and Morgan had rented a house and shop in Anchorage so he could be closer to Cindi. Alex and Rachel benefitted too as they were also close to each other. Sandy's ass and mouth took the brunt of Alex's frustrations during those months. He had used Cindi several times too but he knew his aunt's heart seemed to be with Morgan these days.

Morgan and Alex seemed to be forming a bond as far as the women were concerned. They both understood what the women seemed to need now. Rachel was wanting to be there with the women too but seemed to be needing a firm push. Alex knew she was a gem and he was ready to take all the time she needed and was ready to give her that push.

Alex smiled broadly as he read the text from Morgan that warm Friday afternoon in mid-May. He had just finished the second one and would be bringing them out on Saturday afternoon. Alex already had a place for them in the old horse barn.

Saturday afternoon at 3:00 Morgan was backing the trailer into the horse barn with Alex's directing. The women had gone to town shopping and Alex and Morgan had the whole place to themselves for a few hours. The big door was pulled closed and Morgan and Alex moved them out onto the concrete floor. Alex had to admit he was defiantly impressed. Morgan's engineering and architectural genius could be seen in them. They both smiled and nodded to each other as they opened the big door and drove Morgan's rig back out.

Rachel Arrived at 10:30 and was in Alex's arms almost before her Taho stopped moving. She felt good to him and Alex smiled inside at what was planned for the women this afternoon. At noon, Morgan and Alex stood up.

"You women get your clothes off," Morgan Said his voice taking on a very commanding sound. The women looked at each other with a look of mild shock as if a question they had all been thinking was just answered. Cindi was the first to stand and started unbuttoning her blouse. There was a slight smile on her lips as she reached for the clasp on her bra.

Sandy was standing now too following Cindi's example and soon both were bare-breasted. Their nipples were hard as they tried to figure out what was going on. "You too Rachel," Alex said as he looked firmly at her as if daring her to challenge him. Rachel stood slowly and pulled her T-shirt over her head. Alex could see her fingers trembled as she reached for the hooks on her bra. Soon the men had three beautiful naked women before them.

1...456789