Can't Say No Ch. 06

Story Info
A classmate has their own plans for Jessie.
2.1k words
4.01
44.8k
26

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The classroom burst into movement as the end of school bell rang. To an unsuspecting onlooker, the students would have looked like normal High Schoolers, eager to get home—however, there were subtle differences, and Evelyn knew how to spot them.

She kept her eyes on one girl in particular. Caroline sat near the front. She was a gymnast or something, not that Evelyn cared.

Caroline had a petite fitness about her. To Evelyn, the girl's greatest quality was not only her physique, but the fact her birthday fell on September 7th. She had been 18 for a full month before Evelyn's birthday, and she was the ideal shield.

A shield was someone you could count on to draw boy's attention. Sooner or later, you needed someone to deflect the eyes. Caroline was reliable in that regard.

Evelyn had to give the girl credit, she nearly got out the door. At the last second, however, a classmate intercepted her path. His movement was deliberate, akin to a linebacker closing in on a football.

Too slow Caroline.

Evelyn was too far away to hear what her classmates were saying, but she knew the gist of the conversation. As she walked past, Caroline sighed dejectedly.

The corners of Evelyn's mouth twitched upward—she could not quite help herself—such a dramatic sigh. Everyone had problems of their own, perhaps Caroline should consider the needs of others.

After all, Caroline had been the one kind enough to point out when Evelyn needed to do something about her acne. Because Caroline was the expert.

Yes, Caroline certainly did have perfect skin, and she would reap those rewards.

As Evelyn left the classroom, she ducked into one of the less crowded hallways. Sometimes it was like she was invisible. Still, you could never be too careful.

"You were not what I was hoping for, but I guess it doesn't matter."

The voice made her stop short. A senior boy stepped out behind a doorframe. He was lanky, though it did not take much to tower over her.

She balked. This hallway was normally deserted.

Avoiding crowds was normally a blessing, but there was a downside. When trouble came, there was no one around to bail you out. Time for plan B.

She said nothing, but instead sneezed violently. She waited a moment, then straightened. Mucous bubbled over her lips.

She watched the boy recoil in disgust, but he recovered himself a second later.

"Are you sick?" he asked. "Don't worry, I've got something that might make you feel better."

The boy pressed her back against the lockers, and she felt his hips grind against hers. His posture oozed suggestiveness.

This boy was persistent, and worse hard.

Fuck. Things had become dire. Most guys ignored Evelyn, but there were always exceptions. Some people simply liked having power over her.

There was no other choice. She would have to make a sacrifice.

"Lily Peterson," she said.

The name was meant to elicit a reaction. Infuriatingly, the boy continued to rub against her. Finally, he seemed to take notice of what she said.

"What about her?"

"She hides behind the teacher's desk in the biology room upstairs after school. You can find her there right now."

The rubbing slowed down as the boy began to engage his brain. He was an oaf.

"Are you serious—How do you know?"

It was like he was looking at her for the first time. Behind his eyes something flicked to life, the spark of imagination. Lily Peterson was a hot commodity, and Evelyn had just opened up shop.

She picked herself up and smiled.

"I know she's there because I showed her that hiding spot. She's been there all week."

The boy considered her for a moment, then straightened himself.

"In that case, you're off the hook." He reached down and brushed her cheek. "You sure you won't miss me?"

'Fuck off'. Only she did not say that. Instead, she watched him turn and go. Thanks to her quick thinking, a crisis had been averted. Most people would not push their luck.

"Hold on a second—" The boy stopped. "—You don't want to tell her I told you." He turned back to face her. His smile was crooked.

"And why wouldn't I want to do that?"

Evelyn returned his smile.

"You want to find her next time, don't you?"

Evelyn savored the boy's dumbfounded expression and turned to leave.

She managed the rest of her route without incident. All the way she could not help smiling as she imagined the unsuspecting Lily Peterson. Lily would never know it was Evelyn who had engineered her fate.

She chuckled. There was no point in feeling bad. After all, the price had to be paid by someone.

Evelyn was on her way to meet a new business prospect, Jessie Gartner. From the sound of her texts, she was panicked. Panic was always good for business.

As a little girl, Evelyn had asked her mom if she was pretty like the women on TV. Her mom's response had told her all she needed to know— "Looks don't matter." She scoffed at the memory.

Even as a child, she had known her mom was full of shit. As it turned out, looks mattered a lot—Fortunately, it was not in the way she had believed as a child.

The realization had taken awhile, but Evelyn learned she had been blessed. Once upon a time, a girl like Jessie Gartner would have made her jealous. Those days were gone. In this world, Evelyn was queen.

Cute girls like Jessie Gartner were like a leaf in a hurricane. Boys ran her life 24/7. The thought gave Evelyn savage pleasure. It served her right. Not everyone worships you because you are pretty, Jessie.

Once they had both turned 18, the scales had tipped permanently in Evelyn's favor. It was time for Jessie to adjust to the new hierarchy.

As Evelyn approached the bathroom, she composed herself, and donned a sympathetic face.

Jessie looked up the moment Evelyn entered the bathroom. Evelyn took in the other girl's appearance.

Normally straight, Jessie's blonde hair was disheveled. More unusual, her blouse stretched absurdly tight across her boobs. The buttons were strained, and the bottom of the shirt hung slightly off her stomach. It was at least two sizes too small. You are a slow learner aren't you Jessie?

"So, how bad is it?" said Evelyn. She tried to make eye contact, but Jessie's gaze had fixed on the floor.

It was odd—Jessie was several inches bigger and likely stronger to boot, but at that moment Evelyn stood taller.

Jessie's transformation had begun. Evelyn remembered the haughty girl from a couple of weeks ago. In comparison, this new girl was a figment of vapor.

"Only Mr. Stephenson has—I've managed to stop everyone else from doing you know..." Jessie voice fizzled out.

"From knocking you up?" Evelyn mused, "Well, it could be worse. If he just came in you once, there's a good chance you're fine."

It had been more than once. Of that, she was fairly certain. She waited as Jessie's face betrayed the telltale signs of nervousness.

It was time to delicately pry.

"It was just once, right?"

"Well, once every day this week," Jessie said, "and last week too."

What a slut. Some girls just did not know how to keep their legs shut. Evelyn did the math.

"You let me him cum in you seven times?" She widened her eyes to feign dismay.

"I didn't mean to let him! Whenever I tried to stop him, he—" Jessie struggled to get the words out. Her voice had grown thick with emotion.

What a sensitive girl.

As usual, Evelyn's theory was right. As it turned out, the counselor had quite the crush on Jessie. She tucked the information away for later. The time had come to make Jessie squirm.

"The pill I gave you last time—" Jessie's head snapped up. "—I'm sorry but I don't have any more of them."

Evelyn watched Jessie absorb the information. Her eyes grew into deep green pools, and Evelyn saw the bathroom light reflected in their surface. She stared into them.

"—Plus," Evelyn continued, "There won't be more anytime soon."

There. The tears pooling in Jessie's eyes spilled over—they had always been there—Evelyn just needed to coax them out.

Jessie turned in an attempt to hide her face, and Evelyn used the opportunity to gawk at the other girl's blouse. How had she ended up with such an undersized uniform? Surely it had not always been so small, Evelyn would have noticed.

The crying part was necessary, but all the same Evelyn wished Jessie would hurry up and pull herself together.

Evelyn did not think she was a mean person, not in the slightest. She just already knew no one was more important than her future—especially Jessie Gartner. Besides, Jessie stood no chance of getting what she wanted.

Unfortunately, the sobbing had not stopped. In an effort to speed things along, Evelyn leaned forward and patted Jessie on the back. The girl shivered a little, and Evelyn pulled back her hand.

She waited patiently while Jessie hiccupped. Ugly little sounds. They drowned out an otherwise lovely silence. And worse, they never seemed to end.

Jessie eventually shut up, and Evelyn used it as her cue to start talking.

"I do have one thing that might help. It can at least tell you if you have anything to worry about. But it's not cheap," said Evelyn.

Jessie looked at her imploringly, "Please, I'll do whatever."

That was the right answer. Good girl. Evelyn pondered—she's one of the more desperate ones.

"Sixty dollars," said Evelyn. She watched Jessie wilt. Her feet shuffled on the floor. This dance was familiar to Evelyn.

"That's nearly all the money I have," said Jessie.

Nearly. The missed opportunity stung; she could have asked for more. In an attempt to soothe Jessie, she held up her hands.

"That's the price, Jessie, otherwise I can't help you. I'm your friend, but this is risky for me to."

When she was done talking, Evelyn checked her phone, and typed a quick text. It made her look like she had places to be (which was a joke). But really her attention was still focused on Jessie.

From the corner of her eye, she watched Jessie wring her hands together. The other girl's decision was inevitable, but she pretended not to know it.

In the end, it was no decision at all. Evelyn watched Jessie count out the money and waited as she entered the stall.

It was time for Jessie to do her business with the pregnancy test.

On the outside of the door, Evelyn's face had turned flush. Part of it was the joy of having another $60 in her pocket. She was going to need every penny. But the excitement was more than the money. The real thrill came from the power. To have someone's fate in your hands. Having control over someone else for once was refreshing.

Yes, it would be so deliciously wonderful if the test were positive. The fact that Jessie would have wasted $60 in futility would be the cherry on top.

In her mind's eye, she pictured Jessie's face when she got the news. The dejection clouding her pretty features, as everything she dreaded came to pass. She imagined wishing Jessie congratulations. 'I'm so happy for you, Jessie!' The wickedness made her smirk.

There was a clicking sound, and Jessie exited the stall a moment later.

Evelyn watched Jessie approach and hunch down in front of her, then she held out the test dumbly. Had she already gotten the results back?

Evelyn snatched the test and glared at it. No, Jessie did not know how to read the test.

Holding the test away where only she could see it, Evelyn waited for the results.

In front of her, Jessie shifted from foot to foot, but she paid her no mind. The girl could learn a little patience.

She held her breath as the test developed, this was it.

Fuck. It was really too bad.

For a moment she considered lying but thought better of it.

"Good news Jessie, you're not pregnant." Not yet at least.

Evelyn listened to Jessie's obnoxious exclamation of relief.

Holding such impactful news over Jessie's head had been a thrill. Now her joy had evaporated, and she was Evelyn again.

For Evelyn, it really was not so bad. The longer Jessie managed to delay the inevitable, the better for Evelyn's pockets.

And it would be all the sweeter when Jessie got pregnant.

Slut.