All Comments on 'Captive in Dark Leather Ch. 06'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic as always. As this is a multi-part series, a recap isn't necessary before the start of each new entry. It's like beginning each chapter of a book with a recap of what happened last chapter; it's annoying and unnecessary.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Contrary to the comment made five months ago by Anonymous, I’ve always appreciated a brief recap of the last chapter. Maybe it’s from my misspent youth, watching too many serials such as ‘Buck Rogers in the 21st Century’ or ‘The Lone Ranger’. It feels welcoming, as if we’re sharing something special — the author and I. Of course, it can be overdone. I remember one writer whose recap at the beginning was almost longer than the new submission! lol Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

( You could make each submission longer . . . Hint, hint! Pretty please?)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

There is ZERO chance the bruises and welts will heal in 7 days.

There is no whip in the world that will cause pain but not rip the skin. The narrator would be unable to move due to the bruises she would be covered with. Hell her skin would be broken and she would need medical attention after her beating.

I don’t care if you skin them alive and cook them over an open fire but you need to be honest about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...