Caribbean Passion Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wooo!" yelled the crowd, as Lucia walked off. Pablo stood there next to Carmen, waiting for the music to start.

"Haven't you got duties to attend to in the Restaurant, dear?" hissed Carmen.

Lucia rolled her eyes and walked out of the Rendezvous. Yes, she had.

The music started and Pablo led Carmen out onto the dancefloor. Pausing for a moment, he looked into her eyes, unafraid. Suddenly, he moved forward and it was on! He stepped forward with confidence, guiding Carmen around the floor. Her steps were quick, her hips shaking, showcasing her curvy abdomen, topped off by her amazing breasts. Pablo held her firmly around the waist as he spun her back again, returning across the floor the way they had come. Carmen lifted a leg, Pablo catching it and turning her around. She leant back, looking at the audience, before rising again. Pablo continued the dance, his strong arms and wide torso taking up space. Carmen marvelled at her own lightness in comparison. Pablo was quite a heavy-set guy, with that manly chest, the shape of his pecs and abs showing vaguely through his shirt. She ran her hands up his back while pressing her chest into his, knowing he could feel her nipples hardening in the heat. She was determined to show him what he was missing.

Pablo wasn't stupid. He knew what she was up to. He knew better now, though, to succumb to such charms. Setting his jawline like granite, he held out his hands with power and guided her back across the floor, his dance moves sure, measured, crafted and perfected through his years of practice. This time, he felt in control. His moves were gritty, honed from the streets. Carmen felt that instantly, her body softening and becoming almost liquid as her hips gyrated around the stage. She felt turned on, somewhat awed by his authority and presence. Pablo was better than he thought -- a real man, not an overgrown Energizer bunny like Ramon. She couldn't help feeling a frisson of pleasure down below -- a natural response from her body to his masculine assurance. She considered it a challenge. Stepping up, she twisted, twirled, as a butterfly feeling of excitement rose up in her stomach.

Pablo was having none of it, though. His moves sure and determined, he tensed his muscles and held Carmen in place as the music rose to a crescendo.

Carmen was overawed at his control, and a slight sense of fear crept in as she realised that he wasn't acquiescing to her overtures. Finally, she spun around and, in an ostentatious finale, leant back and wrapped one leg around Pablo's waist as the music ended.

The crowd roared its approval, and the voice of Dave Richards came over the speakers. "Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together -- let's hear it for Pablo and Carmen!"

"YEAH!" the crowd yelled, as Carmen and Pablo bowed to the audience. Smiling and waving, they walked off.

Approaching the wings of the lounge, Pablo marched purposefully towards the exit. Carmen hurried to catch up.

"Where do you think YOU'RE going?" she remarked, attempting a smile.

"Back below decks, as I believe you should, too," Pablo retorted.

"That was great, Pablo," said Carmen, brightly, as she walked beside him across Fourth Deck towards the Cafe Miramar, as he took the shortcut through the Casino.

"Thanks," replied Pablo, noncommittally.

When they reached the other end of the Casino, Carmen placed a hand against Pablo's abdomen, touching his abs through his shirt. "Wait up," she said.

Pablo turned. "What, Carmen? What do you want?"

Carmen smiled at him sweetly. "Hey, I just wanted you to know that you were great out there."

"You've said that already," replied Pablo, impatiently.

"You're better than I thought. Maybe this whole dance partner thing might not be so bad after all. We could end up having fun together." Carmen used her body language to tell Pablo exactly what she meant.

"Really?"

"I'll be looking forward to our rehearsal tomorrow morning."

"You know what, Carmen, you're right. I AM better than you thought. For that matter, I get turned on by women with vision, who have a plan for their lives."

Carmen frowned. "What an attitude -- and there I was, hoping I was going to get filled to the max with that big cock of yours."

Pablo could scarcely believe his ears. "Please tell me you didn't actually say that."

Carmen suddenly felt angry. "OK, I'll quit playing games," she said. "Hear this -- as long as that pneumatic brunette you call a girlfriend is on board, my career as a dancer is threatened. Your relationship is a constant annoyance and interference to my plans. Any minute you could turn around and decide to dance with her. What assurance have I got that you won't do that sooner or later?"

"It'll be sooner, if you keep this up," warned Pablo.

"See? I was right. This new arrangement obviously won't last."

Pablo sudden felt a pang of frustration. "Get this, Carmen -- this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. You've got no vision. The fact is, there's absolutely no reason why you and I couldn't dance together and Lucia and I carry on being boyfriend and girlfriend. Didn't the Captain say we're supposed to be professional in public -- in a place like this?" He looked around at his surroundings. "As it is, the only reason it won't last is because of your insane insistence that everyone bow to your wishes. Why can't you and I dance together professionally? That's exactly what I gave you tonight -- a professional performance. I was good -- you told me yourself. Let's continue like that."

"Uh-huh," said Carmen, her tongue in her cheek. "Just like that, huh?"

"I can do the same with Estella, too."

"I see."

Pablo paused. "Think for a minute -- what makes you behave the way you do?"

"What are you -- my psychologist?"

"Let's say I didn't have Lucia -- then what?"

"I win."

"Win what?"

"Listen, honey -- I don't need to explain myself to you."

"I don't buy it. Win what?"

"How dare you talk to me like this!"

"Face it! WIN WHAT?"

Carmen glared at him. "I get to control my life the way I want. I get to be the winner, the one who decides what happens to her, when and with whom. I decide. Get it? I DECIDE!"

"OK, good -- we're getting somewhere. I like it."

"Oh, you do?" retorted Carmen.

"Yes, I do."

"Well, whoopee-do. I'm glad I finally meet your approval."

"That's not all. Let's discuss something else."

"Oh, yeah? What now?"

"How do you get this control?"

Carmen looked askance and laughed. "You wanna know?"

Pablo raised his eyebrows at her. "Yes, I do."

"I thought you were more intelligent than that, Pablo. I thought you had figured it out already." She raised herself up to her full height and spread her arms wide. Her curvy figure was on full display under her dancewear, her breasts huge and heaving, nipples straining against the material, her mouth painted with red lipstick, shiny with lip gloss, her eyelashes made up with mascara, her glossy mane of jet-black hair flowing over her shoulders and down her back. "I use what Mother Nature gave me, dear."

"That's it?" said Pablo.

"HUH! You think this is nothing? In the world of men, this is Grade A quality -- USDA-approved."

"You figure?"

"Men would die just to get a feel of these boobs, honey. I make grown men weep. I can get whatever I want with this body. Anyway," she continued, glancing at him. "I love sex. I get a lot of pleasure out of this body. Estella does me nearly every night, you know. Admit it, Pablo -- I'm juicy, sexy, desirable -- hot, racy and gorgeous. You've felt me before -- I gave you a seriously hot session. There's more where that came from."

Pablo said nothing but gazed at her with those dark, handsome eyes.

"I learnt from a young age how to get men to do what I want. I gave them what they thought was valuable. They pay me with their obedience and do things for me." She looked away. "Of course, I won't be beautiful forever. Some day, in the far distant future, I'll be an old maid with knobbly knees, bent over double from the weight of my own breasts, but at least I'll be filthy rich and have three lesbian lovers to keep me satisfied."

Pablo smiled, in spite of himself and the irritation he felt. "You know, in another life, you might actually attract me with an answer like that, if I thought that there was more to you than a beauty that is only skin-deep."

"WHAT!" cried Carmen, as she flew into a rage. "I can have whatever I want with what I've got! What else is there?"

"Values. Visions. Dreams. Hope. A life," Pablo challenged.

"Stuff you, Pablo! HEAR THIS! Nothing has changed, even after this conversation! If you refuse to come with me, you're still in my way -- and Lucia, too! Any man stupid enough to actually resist gets destroyed. Trampled on. Annihilated. By me. Got that? I'm leaving." She turned and made to move off. "I've got friends in high places who can and will make your life a misery. Lucia's, too. You have been warned." She stormed off.

Pablo watched her go. Shaking his head, he could hardly believe he once thought that woman was hot. There wasn't as much to her as he had thought. He walked off in the direction of Lucia's cabin.

Carmen stomped off across the Miramar, incensed at Pablo and his high-horsed attitude. In a tremendous huff, she flounced down all the stairs to her cabin on First. Producing the key from her pocket, she unlocked it and shoved it open. Once inside, she slammed it shut, then flung herself on the bed. Pounding the pillow in frustration, she yelled "NO!" She looked up at the wall. "You'll get it in the neck, Pablo. Where it hurts." She had an idea. "And I know where it hurts -- Lucia!" She paused, sat up on the bed, and thought. She breathed in deeply to let out a sigh, then surprised herself at the small curl of pleasure she felt way down when she thought of Pablo. Hmmm. Actually, she had to admit, Pablo's calm, steady demeanour and challenging questions had affected her. On the surface, he made her angry, but deeper, there was an unmistakable sense of turn-on, and raw sexual desire. Huh, what now, she thought. Nevertheless, as she thought of him standing there, brooding eyes, manly chest, those gorgeous pecs, strong arms, ripped abs outlined under his shirt, challenging her to explain herself and to live up to his standards...bummer. That had been hardcore sexy and she knew it. Perhaps Lucia was on to something. Perhaps she knew something Carmen didn't. Another wave of irritation coursed through her body. HUH! Why should she listen to that nincompoop? On the other hand, though...

Carmen tutted. Standing up, she grabbed her nightgown and headed for the bathroom. Time for a shower, she thought.

"Lucia," gasped Pablo, his naked chest beading with sweat as he held her hips in his hands, her long, beautiful legs clasped around his waist. Standing by the bed, his cock pulsed with need, his full eight-inch length straining, seemingly expanding even more than it already had done, the skin tight, his balls heavy and swollen with need.

Lucia, her olive-skinned, toned flesh draped across her bed in her cabin, undulated, her body writhing with arousal, her full, pert breasts quivering, her long, dark hair spread under her.

"I've never wanted anyone more than I want you now," said Pablo, his voice hoarse with desire. He took his cock in hand and teased the labia of her pussy, the head parting the wet lips, her entrance slick with her own wetness.

"Take me," whispered Lucia.

Pablo was determined to give her the ride of her life. Pushing the head directly against the entrance, Pablo felt the slickness of the opening.

Lucia moaned.

Suddenly, Pablo thrust in, up to the hilt, the full length of him filling her.

Lucia gasped, feeling his huge, hard cock pierce her secret place, the sides stretching the walls, releasing an intoxicating mix of pleasure and arousal.

Pablo pulled almost all out. Then, carefully, he came up on tiptoe, angled his cock downwards, pushing in slowly, as the head glided along the back wall of her pussy.

"Aah!" cried Lucia, as she felt the head of him slide along, the novel sensation causing her legs to writhe uncontrollably and her body to shake.

Pablo dropped his hips, moved out slightly to avoid the cervix, then angled his cock upwards, thrusting in to hit her A-spot.

Lucia opened her mouth but no sound came out. The pleasure was too intense. Sparks flew in her brain as she lay entranced.

Then Pablo withdrew again, the head of his cock sliding backwards along her front wall.

"Oh!" gasped Lucia.

Pablo smiled as the head reached the G-spot. With short, quick thrusts, he pounded the rough patch of flesh repeatedly.

Lucia felt a sudden rush of pleasure, too fast, too strong, too heady to control. Without warning, her abdomen bucked as her mouth opened to let out a cry as a fierce roar erupted inside her. The orgasm ripped and coursed through her body, her arms thrashing wildly, as she came in strong waves of pleasure, the contractions overwhelming her with desire.

Pablo smiled as his cock continued to pound the G. "We're not done yet," he said. He stood back up on tiptoe as he angled his cock downwards again, thrusting in as the head once more glided along her back wall. Then, dropping his hips, he slid the head all along the front wall back to the G-spot.

Lucia's body shook with pleasure, flailing wildly. "Oh, wow," she managed.

"You deserve so much pleasure," said Pablo. "I've wanted you since the first day I saw you. You're magnificent." He stood on tiptoe once more. "Now receive your reward." He thrust in again, sliding along the back wall. Dropping down, his cock slid along the front wall. Then, repeating this, he did it again, this time taking less time. Then again, and again, and again, each time increasing the speed, igniting her desire, sending her higher, waves building, stronger and stronger.

"You will equal my desire," said Pablo, his voice determined. Continuing the motion, he went as fast as he could, like a madman, his hips undulating wildly.

Lucia's moans quickly became a wail, her voice rising with her pleasure, finally becoming a scream of release as her pussy exploded with pleasure, her body rocking with abandon, as she rode the hardest, longest, strongest orgasm she had ever known.

The sight of her inflamed Pablo. He lost control, his balls pulsed and he felt hot, thick waves of semen rushing forward, the pleasure blinding him in ecstasy as he rode her pussy impaled on his cock, his heart now one with hers.

Meanwhile, over in her cabin, Carmen was also in the throes of pleasure. Alone in her shower, the steam rising up around her, her fingers buried deep within herself, she pounded wildly, the tips of her fingers stroking the wet, slick walls. Her labia enveloped and surrounded her fingers, creating long, luxurious waves of pleasure, as her other hand brushed vigorously across the head of her clitoris. She felt an urgent, gnawing need to be filled, but there was no one there. She thought of Pablo's hard, huge, thick length, the image of those eight inches filling her pussy. Suddenly, she felt it. A huge wave ascended, her body undulated, her huge breasts heaved, the nipples taut. Flinging her head back, her aching pussy rode her hand as she ground her hips against her fingers. Then, she too exploded. "Oh, Pablo!" she cried, as the wave crashed through her body, her knees buckling as the pleasure coursed and flowed through her, her body bucking with every contraction, her throbbing pussy inflamed with desire.

She heaved a huge sigh and leaned back against the shower cubicle. She let the water continue to flow as she got her breath back. Man, that was good, she thought.

Finally, she got up, turned off the water and, grabbing a towel, wrapped it around her body, her huge breasts still flushed red with the orgasmic release. Stepping out of the cubicle, she returned to the bedroom. Sitting on her bed, she picked up the cabin telephone. She dialled a number. "Staff Captain?" she asked. "This is Carmen."

12