Carmilla's Prey

Story Info
You wake up in a bed next to Carmilla the vampire.
1.3k words
4.11
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slowly pry open your eyelids as the first rays of dawn peek into the room. In haze, you glance around, surprised to find a beautiful woman lying nude beside you in your bed! You realize you aren’t in your hotel room at all, instead in a house with ivy-colored walls. You blink a few times, trying to clear your head and better assess the situation.

The bed you are lying on is soft and incredible comfortable, and the mysterious woman beside you is still fast asleep. She rests on her elbow, with her long, dark hair spilling over her bare chest. Now that you are getting a better look at her, you realize that she is incredibly beautiful. Just as you are about to wake her, her eyes snap open. For a brief moment, you get a glimpse of a carnal lust that sends a spike of pure terror down your spine before her features melt into a reassuring smile, making you question if you ever saw anything at all.

"Lucy," she says in a melodious, soft voice. You are terrified, but you also feel something rising within you: lust, desire, a strange tingling warmth spreading through your body.

"Had a good night?" she asks. The question sends your head spinning as last night comes flooding back to you. The woman – Carmilla was her name - approaching you at a bar, charming you with her Sultry looks. How could you have forgotten - Carmilla was a VAMPIRE!

Adrenaline floods you, and you leap out of bed, screaming, "You sucked my blood!" Carmilla lazily regards you and lets out a toothy smile, sharp white fangs glinting between her blood-red lips, "And you tasted great, sweetie."

Your hand strays to your neck, where you feel two small scabs where Carmilla sucked your blood the previous night. You feel your knees go weak underneath you… -NO! You can't fall here; you must get away… you burst to the door and tear it open, sprinting down a hallway. As you run, you hear Carmilla call after you, "Running’s no use, sweetie; you're all mine now."

You dash into the nearest room - a bathroom - and slam the door shut behind you. You lean against it, sobbing, trying to calm yourself down.

You hear Carmilla outside the door, whispering in a low, husky voice, “C'mon, sweetie, I’m not gonna hurt you, just… drink a little…”

You pound on the door, screaming, "Leave me alone, leave me alone!"

Carmilla tuts, "You know I can't do that, sweetie… you just taste sooooo goooooood". The two words almost sound like moans.

You curl up into a ball in the bathtub and cover your ears and eyes, whispering, "This isn't happening" to yourself over and over again.

You stay like that for minutes before finally catching your breath and calming down. There's been no noise from Carmilla, so you slowly remove your hands from your eyes -only to see Carmilla's face millimeters from your own, staring deep into your eyes. "Boo," she says, smiling wide.

Before you can scream, she clamps her hand over your mouth, shushing you, "No more of that now, just relax." Relaxing is the last thing on your mind. Paralyzed in fear, you can only stare, terrified, into her blood-red eyes, beautiful, just like every other part of her. As your turmoil of emotions becomes too much to bear, you feel your bladder emptying and let out a little whimper against Carmilla's hand.

"It seems like you're a little too relaxed," chuckles Carmilla. She picks you up effortlessly, holding you like a newborn child. All the while, you continue peeing, splashing urine all over Carmilla's arms and body. She doesn’t seem to mind. Even with your veins flowing with fear, your cheeks go bright red at the humiliation and embarrassment of the situation.

Carmilla doesn't seem to mind, though, and Carries you to the bed as if nothing was happening.

She lays you down gently on the covers and waits for you to finish. It takes several long, agonizing seconds, but slowly, you spend your entire bladder, leaving a yellow stain on the bed and over your crotch.

Carmilla lies down beside you, and you cringe and squirm against her body. You're so scared you can't muster the courage to look at her face.

She brings her arms around you, hugging your chest in an almost materialistic way. But the grip is firm, leaving no chance for escape. She leans in behind you and murmurs into your ear, "You know, your blood isn't the only thing I like about you; your body is a close second….". She then takes a long, slow, lick, starting at your shoulder blade, up your neck, and finally ending at the inside of your ear. The warmth of her tongue gives you goosebumps. You tremble, too scared to move, let alone escape.

She licks her lips, leaving a trail of saliva from your ear to your neck. She whispers in a low, sexy voice, "C'mon, sweetie, I won't kill you... probably."

Her breath flicks across your ear, sending chills down your spine and making you shiver. You whimper, shaking your head in denial.

She raises one of her hands from your belly and takes a fistful of your right breast, slowly massaging it. Your nipple stiffens under her fingers, and you squirm against the bed, trying to move away. Yet, you can't seem to move.

She squeezes, hard. You can't help but let out a small moan, one that Carmilla picks up. She laughs, though it sounds almost like a purr, and whispers in your ear, "You like that? Oh, sweetie, I will make you BEG me to suck you…"

The idea of Carmilla sucking you sends a jolt of shock through you, and you whimper, unable to stop yourself from shaking – You aren’t sure if it’s from fear or arousal… maybe both.

"Shh, shhhh, shhh," she whispers, "enjoy it". Her unoccupied hand strays downward, reaching between your thighs and cupping your pee-crusted rose. You let out a whimper and a moan, shaking your head. "No, no, no!"

"Shhh, you like that, don't you? Here, have a taste of your little… accident.”

She dips two fingers into your folds, eliciting a small whimper from you, then brings them up to your faces. Her fingers are shiny with piss and a little bit of Precum, the combination of liquids stringing between her index and pointer.

"Ooopen wiiide" she whispers.

You open your eyes in shock, staring at her wide-eyed as she pushes her fingers into your mouth. The bitterness of your urine hits you instantly, making you wince and gag. You don't know if you should spit or swallow. Carmilla watches you, smug smile on her face, as you choke and cough.

She raises one of her legs so that it threads between yours and grins it against your outer folds. You let out another whimper, the sound escaping your lips, before you feel your orgasm hit, shaking you to your core.

She laughs, "Here I come". She leans down to your throat and plunges her fangs in.

As her warm mouth closes around the side of your neck, you feel your blood rush into her mouth. She bites down hard, greedily drinking.

You let out a small cry of pain and pleasure, as she continues to suckle at your exposed neck. You can feel her tongue flat against your skin, sending shivers down your spine. You feel another wetness between your thighs, and you realize you just came again. The mixture of pleasure and pain shooting through your nerves is so strong, you can barely breathe. For what feels like forever, Carmilla’s fangs stay plunged in your flesh, sucking out your blood little by little.

When she finally releases you, you feel faint and see black spots in your vision. As the world fades into darkness, you hear Carmilla purr, "Sleep now, pet. I think I'll play some more with you when you wake".