Carnal Desire Ch. 18-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing him by his right side I roll us over so now I have the upper hand. Unleashing a flurry of punches to his stomach and his sides. Somehow he manages to land punch to the left side of my face, stunning me in the process, then pushes me back, I'm far enough away where he kicks me off of him.

We both got up from the floor. I stand in my usual fighting stance while Drake takes the regulated boxing stance. His face is bruised and bloodied, I'm not any better. I can feel the pain in my sides where he hit me. I can see the determination in his eyes, he sees only one way out of this, for either of us. I can't say I don't feel the same way.

Growing impatient Drake steps forward and takes a swing with his right hand. I move my head to the side and catch his forearm with both hands then knee him in the stomach with my right knee causing him to step back.

Stepping forward I strike him with a trifecta, my right knee landing a hit to his abdomen while both of my fists hit his chest simultaneously where he stumbles back a couple of feet. Seeing the perfect opportunity I spin to my left and land a backwards roundhouse kick to his chest. Drake staggers back another three feet. I jump up in the air and flip forward and strike him with the bottom of my feet, they land on both sides of his shoulders. Drake's back hits the hallway window. I land on my back but within seconds I raise my legs to my chest, gathering enough momentum to flip back up.

By the time I'm standing up I met with a glaring deranged man. Drake slowly reaches behind him, pulling out the knife from earlier. Drake grins deviously as he twists the knife back and forth at his sides. An attempt to try to intimidate me. The air around us is thick with hate filled tension. It's either him or me. We both know it.

Without a word, Drake rushes towards me with the knife raised. All I can think to do is in this moment to protect myself is one thing, I raise my right leg in front of me and kick him in the chest, sending him stumbling back again. His back hits the hallway window and I hear a slight crack. Within a matter of seconds, I muster up as much strength as I can. Thinking of Sydney frightened for years. Drake attempting take away her dignity. Threatening me. Turning my best friend against me.

He deserves what's coming to him. And with that last thought in mind, I sent a side kick to his stomach.

I hear the window shatter and before I could react, Drake's body is flying out of the window. Even over the sound of the music I could hear his body hit the pavement of our driveway. A moment later I heard multiple screams from a few of my female classmates.

*****^^^^^*****

CHAPTER TWENTY

Saturday   May 29th

JORDAN

Detective Lancaster's stern expression wasn't willing to give anything away. I suppose if I were in her shoes I wouldn't show my cards just yet either. I watched as she thought over everything that I had just revealed. She didn't seem the least bit shocked with some of things I was saying. At this point, I didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.

The detective sat back in her chair as she continued to stare at me. Sizing me up no doubt. Trying to find the tells in my posture or the words of each inflictions I had rendered. "That's quite a story. I'm not sure it would hold up in court though." She finally said after a long moments pause.

I couldn't help the smile that splayed across my face. Another scare tactic I could only assume. I wasn't going to buy it. Like I said in the beginning, I'm not a meek eighteen year old high school student. I will not bend to amateur law enforcement tactics. "I'm not sure the court will even have a case in order for me to stand trial."

"And what makes you so sure?" She inquired with a knowing smile of her own.

"Because I have this." I said as I held up the flash drive. "Plus, I have plenty of witnesses to attest to my story. Your empty threats are about as real as that fake folder in the middle of the table." I said with a slight chuckle. "Come on detective, you really didn't think you could pull one over on me did you? I'm not some meek stupid high school kid. You and I both know I was perfectly within my right to defend myself. Drake did come into my home and stab me with a fucking knife." I stated, feeling a little more irritated by her condescending tone.

The look on the detectives face was priceless as I called her out on her fake threats. I had just about enough of the way she was looking at me. I leaned forward in my chair, and lowered my voice, "he had plenty enough time and opportunities to get up and walk away. He not only threatened me, but he threatened Sydney Vaughn as well, which is the only time I attacked him first but that was only because he threatened Sydney. The other two times he came at me, I just happened to be the one to be left standing in the end."

"Well, when you're right you're right. I can't argue there." She replied in a nonchalant manner.

I slid the flash drive across the table, catching it with her left hand. "Just look at the flash drive." I said with a glance at her hand. "All of the incriminating evidence against Drake Webster is on there." Lancaster gripped the object in her hand as if her life depended on it.

"Alright, if you say so." She remarked as she stood up. "This may take a while." She casually waved the flash drive in the air. The lock to the re-enforced door buzzed.

"Take your time." I replied before I heard the heavy click of the door. I laid my head down on the table.

And take a while they did. Detective Lancaster came back some time later and said that with all of the incriminating evidence, along with the surveillance videos, I was free to go. Everything was done in self-defense.

As I walked into the lobby of the police station, I seen my parents both sitting on a bench talking amongst themselves. My mom was the first to notice me, a second later my dad took notice. I smiled at both of them. A look of relief crossed both of their expressions.

I turned my full attention to the beautiful woman in her skintight jeans, teal blouse, and white strapped sandals. Her long silky hair cascading down her back, the sunlight from the doors creating a magnificent glow, making her appear as a true Egyptian goddess. I couldn't help but to smile at the wonderful sight before me.

Sydney pacing the entire lobby room floor, a nervous look in her posture as she gracefully walked back and forth. She stopped in her tracks when my mother said something to her that I couldn't quite make out.

Sydney looked up and her gaze landed on me. Her eyes brimming with tears as she ran to me, jumping in my arms. Wrapping her legs around me as she has done countless times before. I held her as she placed kisses all over my face. Until finally our lips connected. Those inevitable sparks still present, it felt like a lifetime since I felt her soft luscious lips pressed against my own.

No other words could describe the feeling that coursed through me. Blissfully happy to finally be with her. Everything we had to endure up until this point was worth it. Knowing that Sydney no longer had to worry about Drake was an elation I am completely grateful for.

I kissed her with just as much fervor as she was giving me. Our tongues intertwining in the familiar dance that we had grown accustomed to. This is where I knew I belonged with her. Then all to suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. Sydney and I pulled away, gathering our strength to look up at both of my parents.

I had completely forgotten they were there. I embarrassingly looked at them, and all I could do was give them both my toothy grin. "Sorry to interrupt, but we are in public you know. No need to cause a bigger scene, hmm." My dad commented with a knowing look. A look that said he knew where that kiss was headed.

"So you're telling me I can't ravish her right here?" I inquired jokingly while giving him a cheeky smile. Sydney lightly punched me in my right arm and all I could do was give her an apologetic look.

"Not in so many words, but why don't you take it somewhere a little more conventional." He retorted as he whispered in my ear as I gave him a hug.

"Hmm, prude." He nudged my shoulder once we broke apart then gave me a lopsided grin.

"Jordan." I heard my mom say in her stern motherly voice. I didn't even realize she was standing so close to us.

"Sorry mom". I replied feeling overly embarrassed and slightly ashamed. But looking in her direction I could see a hint of a smile as she shook her head. She pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

As the four of us made our way out of the courthouse, we made plans for getting together the following morning. Mom said she was going to make us all a nice lunch and we could all eat and relax by the pool.

Suffice it to say, my parents knew I wouldn't be coming home for a while. At this point in time I didn't know how long I would be away from home. But then again, wherever Sydney was and is, that is my home as far as I'm concerned.

Once my parents walked down the stairs of the police station, leaving me and Sydney. I pulled her in for another hug, God how I missed wrapping my arms around her. Being able to smell her sweet scent of lilacs that seemed to be embedded in her essence. Finding myself gazing into those beautiful emerald eyes that I love so much.

"Jordan, can we talk for a second?" The sound of her voice surprised me. When I looked up I seeing Kennedy standing behind us, appearing as if she had just come from the police station. The tone in which she spoke didn't sound like the Kennedy I was used to. She no longer held the confidence that she once had. And from the looks of her, she appeared to be nervous.

I gently removed myself from Sydney. "I'm not sure that's a good idea Kennedy." I replied in a commanding voice. She looked dejected as she stood on the steps of the police station. She turned and as she was about to take a step forward and walk away I stopped her. "I think it's a great idea KD!" I said with a colossal smile plastered on my face.

The look on Kennedy's face as she turned back around couldn't have been happier if she tried. With two strides towards the beautiful blond I picked her up and twirled her around. The three of us laughing at the spectacle we were putting on in public.

What? You really didn't think Kennedy would really betray me did you?

*****^^^^^*****

Friday     March 26th

My mind instantly became clouded as I felt the softness of her lips. I was lost in my own emotions as I began to kiss her back. Our mouths opening slightly, our tongues lightly grazing the others. It was a strange feeling to be kissing my best friend, but one I couldn't deny enjoying. As the kiss deepened, our tongues willingly invading the other, I felt her arms wrap around my shoulders as she leaned forward a little more resulting in us falling to the floor.

Kennedy's slender frame lay on top of me straddling my waist, our lips still locked in a passionate kiss. A moan escaping the beautiful blond. I put my hands on either side of her waist. As she lay on top of me, her arms placed on the floor atop of my shoulders. Her hair creating a curtain to shield us. She ignited a passion I thought I would never be able to feel again without Sydney.

How could I have denied myself this simple pleasure for so long? I always thought we were destined to be just friends, but the more I let myself be taken over by this newfound feeling of happiness, the more I knew I didn't want this to end. All of the denial for all these years, every time someone would suggest that Kennedy and I should be together made me realize they had seen something I couldn't.

My right hand finding its way up her back, feeling the silk fabric of her blouse. I gently grabbed the nape of her neck applying just enough pressure urging her to kiss me harder. Our tongues twirling and clashing in rapid succession, I couldn't get enough of her. She tasted of mint and strawberries, an enticing combination to my new oral fixation.

When I had enough of being pinned to the floor, I rolled us over breaking our kiss. My heart was pounding in my chest while staring into Kennedy's bright baby blues. Glancing at her lips, seeing the fullness of them without realizing I was licking my own. Kennedy lifted my chin to look at her, the smile on her face said it all. It was filled with love and adoration.

I leaned in capturing her lips with mine once more. Reveling in the taste of her mouth. Her hands beginning to explore my back, then running her delicate fingers through my hair. Another moan escaping her as I started to do a little exploring of my own. Tracing my fingertips along the hemline of her blouse, I could feel the firmness of her stomach. I let out a groan of my own.

With a sheer force of willpower, I reluctantly pulled away from our heated kiss. Trying to gather some of my senses as our breathing regulated. I was more confused as my thoughts were beginning to form. "Why?" Was all I needed to ask.

"Because I've always wanted to. Because I know if I didn't then I would regret never doing it." I was stunned by this sudden revelation. I probably looked like an idiot with my mouth agape. "And because I've been in love with since the eighth grade." The blond confessed, her voice sounding shy and vulnerable. If it weren't for the kiss, I never would have known Kennedy's true feelings.

It was like a flash of a movie reel played in my head. All of the times Cole and I would talk about girls and the look of annoyance on Kennedy's face. Or Coles incessant teasing about Kennedy and I needing to date, the cheerful look on the blue eyed girls face when I would pretend to hold her as I would a girlfriend. Even the times I would get a text, she would always find some way to ask who it was.

Then there was the look of pure hurt and anger the day she caught Sydney and I together in the classroom. I lowered my head out of guilt for not knowing. For failing to read the signs, denying her true feelings whenever someone would ask about us. I sat back with my back against my bed letting the guilt take me over.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Was the only thing I could find myself saying.

"Hey, hey." Kennedy said as she came to kneel in front of me. Grabbing both sides of my head, she lifted my head up to look at her. "Of course you didn't know. It's not your fault Jay."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want to ruin our friendship." It was her turn to look down. "Look, I understand if you don't want to be with me. It's not like I don't know where your heart truly lies." She remarked as she played with the hem of her blouse. "I just couldn't go another day without showing you exactly how I felt. I hope you don't think any less of me." I could see the vulnerability within her eyes.

The fact of the matter is, I did love her. I do love her. I just didn't realize how much and what way I love her. Kissing her opened my eyes to the realm of new possibilities. And even if I didn't love her, I could never think less of her or let anything ruin our friendship. "How can I think less of you? You're my best friend KD. You always will be. No matter what."

I could no longer stand the space between us. I pulled her onto my lap which caught her off guard. Once again, I found myself mesmerized in the depths of her baby blue eyes. "And as for where my heart lies," I began as I kissed the right side of her neck. Whispering into her ear, "You have always owned a piece of it."

Letting go of any resolve I had left, our lips met again in a sensual kiss. Wanting to show her through the kiss just how much she meant to me. How much I loved her. What started out as sensual quickly ignited into another passionate make out session. It didn't take long for a certain part of my anatomy to awaken. I could feel it rise as the heat of Kennedy's lower region began to slowly grind on me.

I was unsure whether or not she knew what she was doing. Then she pressed down against me, a moan passing her full luscious lips. I knew then she knew exactly what she was doing. My hands found their way under her blouse, I could feel the softness of her skin as I caressed her back. I let out a moan as she worked herself harder up and down on my cock. The beautiful blonds hands gently grabbing my hair.

Within seconds Kennedy's hands were under my shirt. Her delicate manicured fingers were feeling my toned abs. She let out a growl as she felt the indentions of each muscle. Fueling her hunger for more, the fabric of clothes now an annoying barrier. Suddenly an annoying thought came to mind, and I just had to ask.

Remembering I needed air to breathe I reluctantly pulled away from my best friend, lightly pressing my forehead to hers. "KD, I hate to ruin a beautiful moment, but I just have to ask." My voice low and soft, lightly grazing my lips against her cheek. "Who were you talking to at Marnies party?"

Kennedy's body stilled on top of me. All of her earlier emotions evaporated leaving only one. Guilt. I could feel her body tense as she thought about what she was going to say. "That's actually the other reason why I came over here." She replied after a few minutes. Her solemn tone indicating that this was something monumental.

"I told you KD, you can tell me anything." I encouraged. I meant it with every fiber of my being. The least I could do is hear her side of the story, besides, I've never been one to jump to conclusions without hearing both sides of the story.

"You promise you won't be mad?" Her voice coming out soft and almost childlike.

"I promise." I gave her one of my soft trusting smiles. She knew it was genuine.

"I was talking with Drake Webster." Kennedy looked down at her lap guiltily. I know most are probably thinking I should fly off the rails at her admission but asking her was a test within of itself. One that she passed with flying colors.

"Why were you talking to him? How did that even come about?" I inquired. I already knew what they were talking about, my main concern was for Kennedy's safety. If what Sydney told me was true, which I had no reason to not believe her, then Kennedy's life would be in just as much danger. Possibly even more since the conversation they had seemed to be quite heated.

"I was waiting in line at a coffee shop about a week or two after what happened with Ms. Vaughn. I was supposed to meet Cole, he texted me that he was going to be ten minutes late and to order his usual. I had just put my phone in my pocket when I heard a male voice behind me. The tone alone was enough to send chills down my spine ya know.

But that wasnt the scariest part of it. He knew things about me, about my parents, about you and your parents. He threatened to kill us if I didn't help him. He instructed me to turn around and act like I knew so as not to seem suspicious in the café. And when I did, the look in his eyes said it all. I knew he would make good on his promise.

I didn't want to Jordan, you have to believe me! I didn't want to hurt you or Ms. Vaughn. All I ever wanted was for you to be safe, for both of our families to be safe." By this time Kennedy was sobbing on my shoulders. All I could do was hold my best friend as she finally let go of everything shes been holding inside.

The constant worry, always looking over your shoulder. Feeling like she was alone with no one to turn to. More than anything I wish I could take away her burden, I wish she never had to deal with any of it. But one things for certain, she won't have to feel alone again. Now that I know the truth. A huge part of me was just glad to have my friend back.

"Look at me KD." I said in a gentle tone, lifting her chin with my index finger. The tears in her eyes falling on her beautiful face. "Now that I know, you will never feel alone again. Do you hear me?" Kennedy could only nod in response. "We'll figure this out. I promise." We stared into each other's eyes, Kennedy was most likely searching for any hint of doubt. I on the other hand was doing my best to reassure her.