Carnal Desire Ch. 18-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all of us ready to go, we got into our red Lincoln Navigator and drove to Jordan's parents place. Once we arrived, we shared our pleasantries, and chatted a little bit. All of the grandparents were excited to see the kids.

Surprisingly, Mark and Carolyn were just as supportive as Elias and Raquel about the three of us being together. I thought it might take some time for them to come around, considering the situation in which we found ourselves in at the time.

But once we confessed everything to them, they were completely understanding and have been there for us every step of the way. I guess it helps, that they've always accepted Jordan from the beginning. I was mostly worried about how they would react to me being in love with not only Jordan but their daughter as well. Thankfully I didn't have to worry about it for too long.

After our short visit with the in-laws, we finally arrived at the park. Finding a nice spot close to a tall oak tree, we set our blanket down. Creating a small circle, Jordan laid down on her side, me and Kennedy sitting up.

The conversation flowing freely as we talked about the kids or talking about future plans for us. One of the major things we were looking for was a bigger house. With the kids growing so fast, we knew we would have to give them their own rooms at some point.

Our four bedroom home isn't big enough, I hated moving out of my house. And the thought of selling it wasn't an option, so we decided to rent it out to a nice family a couple of years ago.

I notice Jordan getting up. "Excuse me my loves, but I need to use the restroom. I'll be right back." She winks at us and heads for the restrooms that are about fifty yards away.

"So, darling. I hate to say it, but we need to get back." I say as I turn to look at the beautiful woman in front of me.

"Do we have to?" Kennedy asks in a mock whiney voice. Her pouty lips are so inviting, I lean and kiss them.

And regretfully pulled away and looked her in the eyes. "Unfortunately, yes we do. Besides, you know you miss our babies just as much as I do." I commented as I nudged her shoulder.

"Can't argue there. Alright, let's go." She replied with a sigh.

Kennedy packed up our picnic basket while I folded our blanket. Kennedy and I started our short journey to the parking lot, putting our belongings in the back of the vehicle.

As we walked to the front of the SUV to wait for Jordan. Leaning against the vehicle, we turned to see Jordan walking out of the restroom. As soon as the honey eyed futa seen us, her smile shined bright. I could see the love in her eyes as her gaze fixed on me and Kennedy.

Then before I know what was happening, a loud bang echoes through the park. I look around and people are frozen, then another loud bang is heard. Everyone starts to run from the chaos.

I turn towards Kennedy and tell her to get down. It's then I look to Jordan. The red mark on her shirt is expanding, it's blood. In the distance I can hear a woman screaming hysterically. I immediately run to Jordan with Kennedy following close behind me.

I watch as she clutches her left side and drops to her knees. Jordan lays on her side. As soon as we reached her, both of us on either side of her. Kenney presses her hand on Jordan's hands, as I press on her shoulder. I yelled for Kennedy to call 911. She doesn't hear me at first until I shake her. Kennedy is crying uncontrollably, but she takes out her phone to make the call.

With tears streaming down my face. I look down at Jordan. "It's going to okay baby. Everything's going to be okay." I don't know who I'm trying to convince more, me or Jordan. She just nods her head as she looks at me. "Just stay with me baby, stay with us my love." I soothe her as I apply pressure to her shoulder.

Kennedy finishes her call, "the ambulance is on its way." She says to both of us.

Jordan looks at me then to Kennedy, blood starting to trickle out of the side of her mouth. She coughs, and more blood comes out. "I love you both so much." She manages to say between coughs. Her voice is raspy, it doesn't sound like her at all.

I brush the side of her face. "Everything's going to be fine. You're going to be okay." I say through my tears. I know it's only a matter of time before the dam will break. I can't let her see me break down, she needs to see me strong. She needs me to be strong.

"Tell our babies I love them." Jordan says with love in her eyes. She takes another glance at Kennedy, we both grab her hands. I tighten my grip to let her know I'm here. Jordan's eyes close. I could hear the faint sound of sirens in the background, the last coherent thought I remember is they're too late.

She's gone.

~~~~~•••••~~~~~

Authors Note

Salutations everyone! I would sincerely like to apologize for the slow updates. I'm undecided if I should continue this series on this forum. If I do continue it, it will depend on how well received this story is. So, if you would like to me to continue then vote or comment.

Thank you to all of you who have voted, commented, added and followed me throughout this process thus far. I appreciate all of the positive feedback and constructive criticism.

~TTFN~