Carnal Desire Ch. 18-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, have you thought about when you're going to tell her?" Kennedy asked while she grabbed another carrot and started chopping it.

"Soon." It was the only thing I could think to say that would satisfy her curiosity. I threw a celery stick in a mixing bowl.

Kennedy stopped what she was doing then turned to me. "Syd, you should just tell her as soon as possible." She forced a smile.

"I know darling, and I will." Attempting to reassure the gorgeous blond. "I'm just waiting for the right time." I added shrugging my shoulders.

Then a thought occurred me. The first night we were all together. Kennedy admitted that she's been in love with Jordan since they first met. I didn't want her to feel like I didn't want her to be a part of this. I especially didn't want her to feel jealous or angry. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." Kennedy's perky and sometimes sarcastic demeanor is certainly endearing. That's for sure.

"You're not mad, are you?" I couldn't help but to feel slightly guilty for putting her in this position.

"Why should I be?" Her nonchalant attitude was definitely a relief. Kennedy went back to chopping carrots. "The way I see it, I know what the three of us have isn't exactly conventional, but I really am happy. I love both of you the same. I wouldn't change the way things have turned out for anything in the world."

The sound of her cutting into the vegetables was the only thing that could be heard for a brief moment. Kennedy let out a light giggle. "If you think about it, most people go their whole lives searching for one person to love. Here I am in love with two. I really have nothing to complain about."

I had to admit, what she said made perfect sense. "That's true. And I love you too." And I truly meant it.

"Then I don't see a problem. Other than you need to tell her." She encouraged.

"Need to tell who what?" Raquel asked as she came rushing back into the kitchen. Me and Kennedy shared a look, Raquel gaze becoming one of suspicion then quirked an eyebrow. After a brief moment she let the matter go and went to the stove to stir her concoction.

Once she was done, she turned around wiping her hands on her apron. "So, Sydney." I looked up once she said my name, giving her my full attention. "Any idea on when my grandchild is going to arrive?" Raquel's blunt question shocked me.

I didn't think she heard our conversation. Then again, we didn't really say anything that would say otherwise. "How did you know?"

"Women tend to have a glow about then when pregnant." A huge smile came across the soon be grandmother's expression. "And you my dear are absolutely glowing." Raquel didn't push or ask any other questions about it after that. Thankfully she let the conversation go, at least for the time being.

*****^^^^^*****

Before long lunch was finished. Raquel called Jordan and Elias inside. We all took a seat in the dining room, with me and Kennedy sitting on either side of Jordan. With Elias and Raquel on the other.

The room was silent as every dished themselves out and began eating the delicious meal. "So that was some party huh?" Elias commented finally breaking the silence. A smirk on this face.

"Elias." Raquel admonished him, with a light slap to his shoulder.

Elias backed away a little while chuckling. "What? It's the truth." His amusement about the situation making me smile a little.

I know it would take some time to get used to the fact that I don't have to feel frightened whenever I leave my house or look over my shoulder when I'm out in public. Lord knows the awful things he could have done had someone not stopped him. And the fact that it was Jordan, made me feel ten times safer being around her.

"Well I'm just glad it's finally over with and I don't have to pretend anymore." Kennedy stated solemnly, relief laced in her tone.

"Me too. I owe you both a big for helping the way you did." Jordan agreed, then looked to her parents as she spoke. "I don't know if I could have done it without you guys."

"We're your parents. Of course were going to help." Elias remarked after he took a drink of his tea.

"Besides, it gave us a chance to finally meet the infamous Sydney we've heard so much about." Raquel commented then turned her attention to me. "How is your friend Keira by the way?" She took a bite of her steamed vegetables.

I thought back to when Jordan's parents had met Keira and myself that day when we were catching up. Under the guise of Keira scheduling an interview. It was legit for the sake of appearances, but we all had a common agenda.

"She's doing well. She's on assignment for a couple of weeks, but she's good." I said in turn, pushing my food around on my plate.

"Oh wow. Did she say where?" Raquel's interest piqued.

"She really couldn't say. She could've give away too many details." It was a bit of a sore subject for me. I'd told Keira that something didn't feel right about this particular assignment. Something about her superiors giving her much to go on just didn't sit right with me. In the end, I knew I wouldn't be able to talk her out of such an assignment.

"Wait a minute," Jordan's voice brought me out of my thoughts. "How much have you heard about Sydney exactly? I don't remember over sharing." Jordan looked at her parents quizzically. Her suspicion appearing to grow.

"Jordan." Raquel addressed Jordan furrowing her brow, the way only a mother could. "You really didn't think you could keep something or in this case someone from us without us finding out about it, did you?" The smirk on Raquel's face one of humor.

"How come you didn't say anything?" Jordan seemed mildly annoyed with her parents, yet it was comical in her delivery. "Do you know how long I was stressing about how I was going to tell you guys?" She asked, appearing frustrated, guilty, and relieved all rolled into one.

"My guess is since your birthday last year." Elias remarked taking a bite of his roast beef seeming indifferent to where the conversation was going.

"What the fuck?!" Her expression aghast, mouth agape as the realization began to completely sink in.

"We just figured you'd tell us when you were ready kiddo." Elias said, his nonchalance about the whole situation that was unfolding was amusing. I glanced at Kennedy, who was doing her best to stifle her laughter.

"Well, I'm just glad you found someone who makes you happy. In your case, two people. We couldn't be more than happy with your choices." Raquel commented as she looked at me then to Kennedy winking at both of us.

"Seriously! Have the two of you ever heard of privacy? Is nothing sacred to you?" Jordan argued, which came out almost like a whiney child. It was actually strange and rather enlightening seeing this side of her. Jordan's parents definitely bring out a different side to her. I was finding it very amusing.

"What did you expect, you're a hormonal teenager whose parents are always traveling. We're not going to take chances when it comes to our child." Raquel's parental logic stunned Jordan causing her to blush. By now me and Kennedy were giggling at Jordan's adorable reactions.

"Okay, okay. That's enough." Jordan said throwing her hands up in surrender. "This is so fucking embarrassing." The blush growing deeper as she crossed her arms in front of her.

"Awe, poor baby." Raquel spoke to Jordan as if she were a baby. "We wouldn't be parents if we didn't embarrass you as often as we can." Jordan's mother remarked with another smirk.

"Easy for you to say. You guys are next level." Jordan retorted in a huff.

"This from the girl, who we caught running outside naked trying --" Elias started then got cut off.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence dad." Jordan admonished, pointing her finger at him. "And you know damn well that was a fucking dare." She said in defense as she sat back in her chair.

"You're one to talk Elias. Do you remember our first date?" Raquel looked to her husband, her eyebrow quirked in a playful manner.

"They don't need to hear this." Elias interjected as he looked down at his food.

The rest of the lunch was filled with stories and so much laughter, it amazed me how easy and comfortable it was to be around them. It was easy to feel like part of the family. By the time we finished two hours had gone by. It certainly was an enjoyable afternoon.

*****^^^^^*****

Jordan excused herself to go upstairs to room. She wanted to pack a bag to stay over at my place for a while. Afterwards we planned to go to Kennedy's so she could pack a bag as well. Jordan had been upstairs for a few minutes before I excused myself to check to see if she needed help.

I stood against her doorframe, watching as she moved about her room throwing random clothes on her bed. She stopped in her tracks once she noticed me standing there. "I just came to see if you needed any help." I said as I took a step inside her room.

"No. I think I can manage." She said as she put her hands in her back pockets.

"Jordan, I --" The words getting caught in my throat.

"What is it love?" Her brows furrowed in concern.

"Jordan. I have something important to tell you." I looked down at my hands. I didn't know how I was going to say this, but I knew I had to say it. She deserves to know.

"Okay. Tell me." She said as she came to stand in front of me. Jordan put her hands on my hips and pulled me to her, embracing me lovingly. I laid my head against her chest. In that moment I felt safe. I was home in her arms.

"Jordan -- I'm pregnant." I confessed. My voice practically a whisper.

Jordan pulled away from me. Staring into my eyes. "What? Are you serious?!" She searched my eyes, I could only assume she was looking for any trace of humor.

I decided to tell her the truth. "Yes. I've taken at least four tests this morning." I admitted. Wondering what she was thinking. "They all said the same thing. -- I'm pregnant." I added when she didn't say anything.

"So you mean --" The surprised look on her face said it all. She's shocked by the news. I mean, who wouldn't be. I'm still coming to terms with it. How she felt about it would determine my future. The one thing I knew for sure is that I'm keeping this baby.

"Are you mad? I couldn't help the guilt as I asked. I really didn't want to take anything away from her. Her future is important to me.

Jordans expression softened. Realization evident in her eyes. "What? No -- of course I'm not mad." She pulled me in for another hug then kissed me on the top of my head. Then suddenly she pulled away from me, feeling a loss without her touch. "Do you know what this means?" Her eyes going wide.

"I'm going to be a Dad! A mom? A Dam, a Mad, a Dom? No that's stupid." She said with a shake of her head. "We'll figure it out later. I'M GOING TO BE A PARENT!!" Jordan's immediate excitement infectious. I found myself giggling at her reaction.

Next thing I know she runs out of her room, I hear her footsteps going downstairs. I follow as fast as I can. Where I find everyone gathered in the living room. "Mom, Dad! You're going to be grandparents! Sydney's pregnant!!" Jordan's practically jumping for joy and dancing around the room.

Elias and Raquel wrap her in a big hug. It's refreshing seeing two parents who are genuinely so supportive of their daughter. Just watching them brought tears to my eyes. Jordan turns and rushes towards me.

I feel my feet leave the ground as she lifts me above her, then she gently set me down, planting a soft kiss on my lips. She turns towards Kennedy, lifting her up too, once she sets her down, she kisses her too.

I can only hope mine and Kennedy's parents are as supportive and welcoming as Elias and Raquel. For now, I'm going to enjoy being in this moment.

*****^^^^^*****

EPILOGUE

Three Years Later

JORDAN

The sight before my eyes has become a common occurrence, one that I cannot and definitely will not complain about. Leaning my shoulder on the bathroom doorframe smiling, watching the events unfold standing only in a black sports bra and boxers.

Sydney gripping the sheets while Kennedy's head is between her thighs. Moans of desire filling the room, my member stiffening as my gaze is caught on the beautiful sight before me. I've caught them in many compromising positions over the past three years. Each time it fills me with love and desire.

There's no room for jealousy in our unconventional relationship, especially when it isn't needed. Not saying we don't have our arguments and our own issues, because we do. But we do our best to listen and talk when those times arise. The most important thing we share with each other is love and trust. Sounds simple I know, what can I say, it works for us.

Another moan snaps me from my thoughts. Sydney's body is writhing underneath Kennedy. While the beautiful Norse goddess laps up Sydney's delicious juices. Having enough of being a voyeur, I cross the room and take a brief moment to gaze at the sight of Kennedy's plump round ass sticking out, beckoning me.

Licking my lips, I caress one cheek and then the other. And with a resounding smack, I spank my Norse goddess, who groans into Sydney's sex. I grab onto Kennedy's hips and pull her back a little, then line myself up behind her.

I push myself into her halfway, another moan fills the room from the blue eyed woman. Retracting myself an inch, then push myself back in. Repeating this a few more times, I'm unable to take the torture I've created for myself and bury myself to the hilt.

Kennedy's tight walls feeling exquisite as they wrapped around my arduous shaft. My thrusts becoming harder and faster the more her walls encompassed me. Seeking that magical release, I push into her harder, the sound of our flesh colliding along with our combined moans fill the room.

I try to stifle the groans I'm making, but it's difficult once I start to feel her walls constricting around me. I know she's on the verge of her release. I thrust with fervor into her, sweat dripping from my body as I continue the onslaught on her heated core.

Sydney's screams of ecstasy fill the room which causes the blond to tighten on me like a vise, a moment later Kennedy follows suit. Not a moment too soon, I feel the thick white gooey liquid explode deep into Kennedy's heated core, filling her completely.

Kennedy falls on top of Sydney, both women a panting mess on the bed, trying to gather their strength and come down from our quick fuck session. I slowly extract myself from Kennedy's entrance, missing the warmth of her as soon as my deflating member feels the coldness of the room.

There's no time for reprieve as a knock sounds on the door. Kennedy lays next to Sydney on the bed, both women look at each other then to me as I'm the only one standing. "Your turn." They say simultaneously. I can't help but to smile.

In the three years since we've been together, the two sultry vixens know just how to bend me to their will. At least when it comes to our domestic duties. They know once our bedroom door closes, everything changes.

I pull up my boxers and quickly get dressed, putting on a red muscle tank top and white basketball shorts. Before I open the door, I check the state of my girls. Who are slow to get up. Opening the door just enough for me to slip out, I am met with my eldest son Taiyo.

Taiyo is practically the spitting image of Sydney. Same emerald eyes, short dark brown, the same heart shaped face and caramel complexion. "Daddy, where's mommy?" Taiyo says in his cute little voice.

"Mommy's taking a shower kiddo." I reply smiling at my two year old son. "How about you come with me to check on your brother's and sister's and then you can help me make breakfast." He smiles at the mention of him helping me make breakfast.

I pick him up and we begin to make our rounds. Starting with mine and Sydney's twin one year old girls, Asher Jett Hawkins and Ridley Jaxon Hawkins or AJ and RJ for short. Both girls look like me in every way. Asher shares my exact likeness, extra appendage and all, while Ridley is a normal girl with normal girl parts.

Seeing they're still asleep in their beds we move on to the next room.

I open the door and see mine and Kennedy's eldest son Colton Anton Hawkins just waking up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. As soon as he sees me, he  gets up and runs to me hugging my leg. "Good morning buddy." I say as I ruffle his short blond hair.

"Morning daddy. Where's mama?" He asks, his ocean blue eyes looking up at me, his mouth almost forming a pout.

"She's getting ready with mommy." I explain. Taiyo signals for me to let him down. Of course he wants to be closer to his brother. They're only two months apart. "Do you want to help me, and Taiyo make breakfast?" His eyes light up, Colton and Taiyo run towards the stairs, I yell telling them to be careful.

I quietly open the nursery door, hoping I don't make any noise as I check on mine and Kennedy's newest addition, Zion Royal Hawkins. He's eight months and has most of my likenesses, he has Kennedy's nose.

Realizing my stealth was all for naught, he's standing in his crib holding onto the wooden bars. As I walk over to the crib he starts dancing, it's too cute. I pick him up and carry him over to the changing station, making quick work of changing his diaper.

With Zion in my arms I carry him downstairs and put him in his playpen pulling it into the dining room, where Taiyo and Colton are rummaging through the bottom cupboards pulling out random mixing bowls and pans.

They're so adorable I can't even get mad. The boys and I decide to make a simple breakfast. Scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, toast and some cut up fruit. When the foods all done, we set the table. Once we finished doing that, both Sydney and Kennedy came walking in.

A gorgeous dressed Sydney holding AJ. Sydney is dressed in skintight jeans and a turquoise halter top blouse and white Valentina sandals. While Kennedy who's holding RJ, is just as gorgeous is wearing skintight jeans as well, with a baby blue halter top blouse and black Valentina sandals.

This is why we have so many kids in the first place. They make it so irresistible for me to keep my hands off of them. Does it sound like I'm complaining? I assure you I'm not. Just a statement of facts.

No time to stand here and fantasize. I had my domestic duties to attend to. Taiyo and Colton took a seat at their kids table, I picked up Zion and put him in his highchair. Sydney and Kennedy doing the same with the girls. We all sit down and have a nice breakfast.

It's chaotic at times but I wouldn't trade our family for anything in the world.

*****^^^^^*****

SYDNEY

After breakfast we didn't have much time to get the kids ready. While I concentrated on the cleanup, Kennedy got the kids ready, and Jordan took a quick shower. Thankful that Kennedy and I had the foresight to get the twins ready before breakfast.

We had a big afternoon planned. The grandparents wanted to spend time with the kids, so we were going to drop them off with Elias, Raquel, Mark, and Carolyn at Jordan's parents' house. Then the three of us were going to go on a mini date at the park and have a nice picnic together.

We needed a reprieve and wanted to spend some quality time with each other. Nothing major, but all of us were looking forward to it.

Jordan came walking into the kitchen with Zion on her hip. I had to bite my bottom lip to keep myself from ripping Jordan's clothes off of her. She wore a white shirt that read Metallica across the front and a pair of skinny jeans with her plain white Air Force Ones.

Her hair fixed to the right in almost a pompadour hairstyle. She had cut the sides and back some time ago, and often gets designs on both sides. It made her look massively sexy, Kennedy and I haven't been able to keep our hands off her when she came home that day.