Carnal Desire Ch. 18-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I did the only thing I could think of that could calm her nerves as well as her resolve. I pressed my lips against hers once again. Enveloped by the softness that I felt, and what started off as slow and sensual quickly turned passionate. Our hands finding there way to caress each other all over as our tongues dueled and yet somehow caressed the other.

Her hands found there way under my shirt once again, whereas mine were lightly roaming under the back of her blouse. Then a thought occurred to me, I reluctantly pulled away from her, I didn't want to break our kiss for the second time. But what I had to ask was vital.

"Where is Drake right now?" Kennedy looked at me a little confused, only because she was still under the lust filled spell that we cast.

"What time is it?" She asked, now it was my turn to look confused. Kennedy just gave me a look like just-tell-me.

"Six thirty-two." I looked at the beautiful blond quizzically. 

"Drake's probably at home looking at his monitors." Kennedy replied in off handed manner.

"So, he doesn't always follow Sydney? I mean like to the store or to the school or wherever else she goes?" My curiosity had definitely spiked.

"Not all the time. No. Mainly because he has cameras set up in practically every place she stays for long periods of time. The only place he doesn't have cameras is actually inside Ms. Vaughns home, but he does have some in the front and in the back." She said freely.

"Good. That's all I needed to know. For now anyway." I couldn't help but to get excited about all of the possibilities. We finally had the upper hand and what came next could potentially determine our near and distant future. Or so one could hope.

"Why?" Kennedy asked interrupting my musing.

"Because we have some place to be." I remarked with a grin, one that the beautiful blond could only return.

*****^^^^^*****

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

(Bonus Chapter)

Friday     March 26th

JORDAN

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Kennedy asked for twentieth time since we arrived, which wasnt even that long ago. The blue eyed blonde paced the medium sized hotel room, a bundle of nerves as she did everything she could to try and calm herself.

"I'm positive KD." I said standing up, blocking her imaginary path. Gently grabbing her by the waist and pulling her into me. I kissed her pink lips to see if that would help her clear her mind. And I'm not going to lie, I've been waiting to do that since we left my parents house. I just couldn't let myself get too carried away, so I kept it short. "The more people we have on our side the better. What we need is more allies and witnesses. But first we need to tell --"

Before I could finish that sentence there was a knock at the door. Kennedy cast a nervous smile in my direction. "But what if --"

"Don't worry so much. I told you, everything's going to be fine. Trust me." With that I placed a kiss on her lips and gave her a quick hug then went to answer the door.

I was immediately greeted with the scent of lilacs and arms wrapped around my shoulders. I took her by the waist and kissed her as if I hadnt seen her in years. Our tongues swirling around, Sydney moaned as the kiss grew with intensity. The all too familiar lips that I craved eliciting a passion that could never be satiated.

When we finally managed to pull away, Sydney said, "Sorry it took me so long. I wanted to make sure I wasn't being followed. One can never be too careful." Sydney's attention went from me then to Kennedy. My heart began to beat a little faster, as I seen the look in Sydney's eyes. A look I knew all too well.

Kennedy took a slight step back, no doubt calculating the steps it would take to get from there to the door. Sydney didn't waste any time as she stepped around me and made her way towards Kennedy. "So, my little birdie tells me that you're going to be our new best friend. Is this true?" Sydney's voice sounding sultry, as she slowly walked towards Kennedy.

When it came to Sydney, one could never really tell if she was going to eviscerate you with her words or seduce you until you melted into a pile of liquid. So, I could understand the trepidation by the look in Kennedy's eyes, which also held curiosity, guilt and just a hint of lust. I could hardly blame her, I knew what it was like to be enthralled by the Egyptian vixen. A goddess reincarnate. Lost in the emerald forest of those gorgeous eyes. The only thing the blue eyed beauty could do was nod her head in agreement.

"Mmm, that's good to know." Sydney's voice oozed seduction. I knew it would be difficult for Kennedy to maintain her composure. And if the sound of Sydney's voice wasn't enough, what she was wearing could definitely allure anyone out of their clothing. It wasn't anything special by fashion standards, but Sydney could make just about anything sexually appealing.

Sydney's caramel skin highlighted by the beautiful bright green sundress that brought out the color of her eyes, along with it she wore white strapped three inch high heels and the pendant I had given her later that day after I confessed my love for her.

As Sydney stood mere inches in front of Kennedy, two of the women I have come to admire, love and adore, stared into each others eyes. It was like the forest meeting the ocean for the very first time. You couldn't look away, the sight was too perfect for words, too beautiful to be ignored, too important to be missed.

With measured movements, the Egyptian goddess brought her right hand up, reaching out, and gently caressed Kennedys cheek. Kennedy immediately leaned into her touch, and as if without thought, the beautiful blond covered Sydney's hand with her own. Neither of them looking away.

Sydney's fingers steadily began to explore the softness of Kennedy's face. Gently bringing her fingers from her cheek to the side of her neck. Then she delicately placed her thumb and index finger under her chin. Using the pad of her thumb to gently rub across the blonds chin. "You know, I never properly got the chance to thank you. You are my savior after all." Kennedy visibly shuddered at the sound of her sultry voice. That sent a familiar tingle through every part of my body as well.

Sydney leaned in with measured grace, glancing at the blue eyed womans full lips. Kennedy hesitated for a brief moment then leaned in, their lips just centimeters from connecting. The anticipation of the moment building as the moment mounted. I couldn't deny the desire I felt as I watched the two most beautiful women I have ever known just seconds from what I could only hope to see in my dreams.

The tension alone was enough to light and extinguish the fire within me. I could feel my appendage beginning to swell. I had to calm myself before I did something I might regret. It was like everything happened in slow motion, their lips finally met. It was a soft delicate kiss, both women with their eyes closed.

Sydney pulled Kennedy in by her waist, clutching their bodies together. Kennedy lightly swiped her tongue across Sydney's lips, silently asking for entrance. In which Sydney immediately granted. I was in complete awe, with the way their mouths opened, tongues caressing, dancing together as if it were a ballet. Both women moaning into the other. Such an erotic sight to see and to hear. I was silently thanking the Gods for being able to witness such a blessing.

Not wanting to disturb the intimacy of the moment, I don't think they wouldnt have noticed me either way. They were too caught up in the moment of exploring each other. I stealthily made my way around the two gorgeous women and took a seat in one of the maroon colored chairs, providing me with a better view.

Nothing could have tore my gaze from the Egyptian goddess and the Norse goddess passionately making out in front of me. They began to explore each others bodies further. Kennedy growing bolder the longer the kiss lasted, her hands gently roaming over Sydney's back. While Sydney's fingers were grazing Kennedy's slim stomach under her pale pink V-neck blouse. Both of whom couldn't seem to get enough of the other.

It didn't take long for my jeans to suddenly restrict me from unleashing a certain part of my anatomy. I didn't realize I had been gripping the armchairs until both of my goddesses slowly pulled a part, and as if they had planned it, they both seductively looked in my direction.

It took everything within my power to sit still, to not get up and tear both of their clothes off at that very moment. Sydney gave me one of her alluring smirks, then whispered something in Kennedy's ear. Kennedy looked lustfully at Sydney and nodded her head in agreement then practically gave me the same alluring smile Sydney did.

Fuck! I knew I was in for it.

Sydney brushed Kennedy's hair back with one hand, bringing her golden locks around to the other side. Then placed faint kisses along her jawline, then she meticulously made her way down to her neck. While at the same time her fingertips grazed Kennedys athletically toned stomach, with slow deliberate movements Sydney traced her fingers from the waistline of her skintight jeans up towards the underwire of her pale pink laced bra.

Kennedy quietly moaned as Sydney lightly sucked and nibbled on the side of her neck, the blue eyed woman moved her head to the side to give Sydney better access. Kennedy looked so fucking sexy while biting her lower lip. With both hands Sydney grazed Kennedy's hips, her hands roaming every inch where there was no fabric.

Then suddenly both vixens stopped and looked at me. Lust fueled eyes, all three of us breathing heavily. With her eyes still trained on me, Sydney bent down, sticking out her tongue she made a light trail from Kennedy's naval to the bottom of her bra.

Sydney grabbed the hem of the pale pink fabric, then pulled the blouse over Kennedy's head, dropping it at their feet. The Egyptian goddess left a trail of kisses from her neck to her clavicle, then down towards the valley of her breasts, then to the top of her stomach, then to her naval, stopping at her waistline.

The Egyptian goddess teased the blue eyed beauty by partially putting her fingertips in her jeans, tracing the waistline. Kennedy twitched in excitement. Sydney's fingers moved towards the button of Kennedy's jeans. The emerald eyed vixen unbuttoning her jeans painstakingly slow. My desire increasing rapidly as their teasing continued. Kennedy's expression matching my own as she watched Sydney finally unsnapped her jeans.

Sydney deliberately taking her time, unzipping the denim fabric. Drawing out the anticipation, Both me and Kennedy taking in a deep breath as time seemed to stand still. The torture of the simple act escalated the sexual tension tenfold. And if by the mercy of the gods, time righted itself.

Now with Sydney's hands on Kennedy's hips, she gently began to pull down her jeans. Planting soft sensual kisses atop Kennedy's panty laced covered pubic mound. Eliciting a moan from the Norse goddess.

The further the garment descended Sydney made sure to pay extra attention to the bare flesh. Leaving sensual kisses on each of Kennedy's inner thighs. As Sydney made her way further south, Kennedy would moan in delight. Until finally, Kennedy was able to step out of her skintight jeans.

The Egyptian goddess stood up, taking a step back to admire the gorgeous blond only in her matching pale pink lace bra and panties. The emerald eyed vixen now biting her lower lip, gazing at the Norse goddess like a lioness about to devour her prey.

My mouth agape, I licked my lips as I took in the sight of another goddess. Her athletic body was immaculate, not a tan line in sight as far as I could tell. Everything about her screamed sexual admiration and desire, from her shoulders to her perfectly shaped breasts to her petite stomach down her shapely hips and thick thighs.

In all of the years I have known Kennedy, I had never seen her in just her bra and panties. Yeah I have seen her in bikinis while at the beach, but even then it's not like I ogled my best friend. Anyone who says that underwear and swimsuits are the same thing, trust me, there is a difference. Because seeing this goddess in front of me now, I knew I could never go back to the way things were before.

It didn't take long for Sydney to pull Kennedy in for another heated make out session. Kennedy wrapped her arms around Sydney's shoulders, deepening their tongue fueled kiss. As the kiss continued, Kennedy skillfully brought her hands to Sydney's shoulders, feeling the softness of her caramel skin.

Lightly pulling on one of the straps of the Egyptian goddess sundress, the Norse goddess cast her ocean blue eyes in my direction. Reluctantly pulling away from Sydneys lips. I watched in fascination as Kennedy placed tender kisses on Sydneys neck, then continuing to her shoulder. Taking her time, the sultry blond repeated her actions to Sydney's other side while holding her gaze on me the entire time.

Kennedy slowly lowered herself in front of Sydney, and as she did so, her hands created an imaginary trail down the center of Sydney's body. Once Kennedys hands reached Sydneys hips, she meticulously ran her hands down the sides of her thighs.

When she reached the bottom of the dress and lightly touched her skin, Kennedy gradually made her way back up towards Sydney's thighs, bringing the hem of the dress with her. The beautiful blond kissed one thigh, and then the other. Sydney moaned at the touch of her lips. Ascending her kisses to the top of Sydney's white laced bikini panties.

Kennedy's hands found there way to Sydney's plump luscious ass and once she grab ahold of it, she squeezed each cheek, causing Sydney to moan in pleasure. Then the sundress fell like a curtain from Kennedy's grip, shielding me from the most erotic show.

My mouth salivated as the bulge in my jeans throbbed with anticipation. Craving a release that I knew I wasn't going to get, they were doing this to torture me. To see how long I would last, but I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction. I was reveling in this sweet torture, biding my time. Because we all knew they wanted it just as much as me.

I could see half of Kennedys toned athletic form under Sydney's dress, and what appeared to be her hands on Sydney's hips, then slowly descending. A moment later, Kennedy's hands came into view, along with Sydney's panties.

The Egyptian goddess soon stepped out of them, Kennedy held gripped the hem of the sundress again lifting it up handed them to Sydney. Kennedy lifted the dress and gracefully pulled it off of Sydney letting it fall to the floor. The Norse goddess wasted no time reaching around Sydney, unclasping her bra. The undergarment fell to the floor.

Kennedy took a step back to admire the view of a naked Sydney, standing just in her white high heels. Everything about her adding more fuel to my desire, her caramel complexion, her perfectly round perky breasts, her hips, thighs and curvaceous backside. Her long dark brown hair cascading down her back, all of which made my cock twitch in excitement.

Sydney wasted no time in pulling Kennedy into another embrace, her hands clutching her waist. Once again the emerald eyed beauty let her hands roam the back of Kennedy's smooth skin. Kissing her neck, then surprisingly Sydney moved behind Kennedy.

Sydney slid Kennedys bra straps passed her shoulders, unclasping her bra. Out of instinct, Kennedy pushed her breasts together as the fabric slowly fell on the pile of clothes.

You couldn't tear my eyes away from Kennedy's exposed breasts. Which appeared to be a size smaller than Sydney's but that didn't mean they weren't just as beautiful. They were round and perky, well proportioned to her body. 

My gaze drifted to Kennedy's panty covered sex, and as if she could read my mind, Sydney slid her fingers in the waistline of her panties and began to pull them down. I watched in excited anticipation, licking my lips as Kennedys bare sex was revealed. In her entirety, Kennedy is definitely one of most gorgeous women I have laid eyes upon.

With Sydney still behind Kennedy, the Egyptian goddess ran her hands up Kennedy's thighs, then her hips, then cupping both of her perfect mounds, she lightly pinched both nipples. Eliciting a moan from the Norse goddess.

As Sydney continued her slow yet deliberate ministrations, Kennedy appeared to be attempting to keep her hands at her sides, while rubbing her thighs together to control the pleasure Sydney administered.

Seeming not being able to take it anymore, Kennedy reached back and grabbed the nape of Sydney's neck, then turning her head to the side, both women began to share another passionate kiss. Yet again moaning into each others mouths.

My goddesses the epitome of sexy.

With the pair still engaged in their heated osculation, Sydney gestured to me with a come hither motion in which I could only comply. But first I take the time to take off my shoes and set them aside. As I approached the two sultry goddesses, they both disconnected. Their eyes watching my every move, I can see the desire they hold within them as I am sure they can see my own.

Kennedy steps aside to her right and both women put a hand on my chest. They graze their hands down my body. Sydney grips the bottom of my shirt while Kennedy bends down and makes quick work to unbuckle my belt. Before I know whats happening, Sydney pulls my shirt off and Kennedy is already unfastening my jeans.

I can feel Sydney's hands roam over the muscles of my abs, which has been one of her favorite places to touch. Her hands move up and soon she pulls off my sports bra as well. Sydney gently uses her index finger and to gets me to look at her. All I can see is love and admiration as she searches my own. In which she completely receives in return.

No words need to be exchanged as our lips connect in a soft gentle kiss. And like countless times before, quickly turns to fiery passion. Our tongues caressing, battling for supremacy but neither of us giving in, which is long forgotten the longer her lips are pressed against mine. While at the same time I feel Kennedy pulling down my jeans, leaving me in just my boxers.

Reluctantly pulling away from Sydney's tantalizing lips my eyes wandered to where Kennedy was kneeling in front of me. I watched as she gripped the waistband and began to pull down my boxers. My turgid member proved a bit difficult for her to get me out of my boxers. Reaching in, Kennedy's soft hands gripped my cock, pointing it up, she pulled my boxers the rest of the way down.

Kennedy let out a gasp, seeing a look of fascination on her beautiful face. Her eyes locked with mine, "holy shit Jay. You're so fucking big." She said in amazement, her gaze then returning to the hardened pole in front of her. She delicately placed both hands on it, slowly gliding her hands up and down.

The tip instantly began oozing pre-cum and with her thumb, Kennedy spread it around the head. More of it came out as her other hand was moving up and down. My cock now gleaming in pre-cum, Kennedy leaned forward sticking out her tongue she licked the tip causing me to groan in pleasure.

Kennedy gently and lovingly kissed the head of my cock. She looked up and locked eyes with Sydney who was at my side, one hand feeling my abs while the other hand was roaming caressing my back. Kennedy looked to Sydney, as if she were asking permission. Sydney nodded her head in approval.

Feeling Kennedy's mouth wrap around my engorged member was exhilarating. Hot to the touch, her tongue doing wonders to the underside of my cock, as if she was feeling every pulsing vein, memorizing the feel of me with her tongue. I moaned as she continued to move her head up and down on my rigid shaft. Sucking as if her life depended on it.

I could feel the tip of my swollen phallus hit the back of her throat. The lewd sounds of her deep throating me could be heard, when my eyes roamed to Sydney I could see the lust and admiration in her eyes as Kennedy worked my member with her highly skilled mouth. I felt like I could burst at any moment.