Carnal Desire Ch. 18-23

Story Info
Jordan and Sydney’s story starts to unravel.
23.2k words
4.11
1.4k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Monday May 3rd

JORDAN

For the past few days I haven't been able to focus. Something's been on my mind lately and I wasn't sure if I should voice it to Kennedy because I knew once I told her she would freak out and then I wouldn't hear the end of it. But then again, I didn't want to pass up the chance to see the look on the beautiful blonds face. It would probably be more entertaining than what I've been thinking about.

The blond bombshell will definitely be overzealous when I suggest I have a graduation party. I know her and Cole will be beside themselves planning the whole thing. Allowing me some guilt free me time as I followed through with my sparring matches with Mathias at the Thai gym I frequented.

I sat through my morning classes with meager interest as I continued to contemplate whether or not this would be a good idea. Surprisingly enough, I came to the conclusion that I would only have one high school graduation and why not go out with a bang. Especially after of the bullshit I had to go through to get here. I feel I deserve to have a little fun.

By the end of my fourth period class I was excited to let my friends know of my development. Once I spoke to Kennedy about my plans, she was excited by the prospect of ending our high school career with us being the advocates for this years teenage tradition. After her ear shattering squeal, I was able to convince her to help me talk with my parents. Just as I predicted, Kennedy and Cole were in full party planning mode during lunch.

By the time school was over for the day, I was elated by the time I made it home. The late afternoon sun was shining bright, not a cloud in the sky. I thought it would be a perfect day to read outside by the pool, lounging on one of our outdoor daybeds with the retractable canopy.

I grabbed my book on the bedside table and went downstairs. I texted Kennedy to let her know to just let herself in when she arrived. As if she wouldn't already do that. Halfway through the fifth chapter, I realized I'd probably been reading the same paragraph over and over. I didn't even know how long I had been reading it, the words seemed foreign all of a sudden. I put the book down and laid back letting my thoughts run amok.

I awoke to a warm body lying next to me and an arm laying across my stomach. Turning over to see the person next to me, with an ear to ear smile and blue eyes staring back at me. My first thought was, she's such a weirdo. I couldn't stop my returning smile.

"So, are you ready to get this shit started?" Kennedy's mouth curved up into an amused smile.

"Yeah. I am the one with the bright idea. I kinda have to be." My voice coming out more dubious than I intended. Finding the canopy rather interesting.

"Well, come on. Let's do this then." How Kennedy can be so perky is beyond me. At least I can count on her to lighten the mood once my parents get home.

Kennedy stood up and pulled me up with her. I followed her into the kitchen, sitting down at the island. I called my parents in order to find out approximately when they would be home. I could sense a moment of skepticism on my mothers behalf, moms usually know when their kids are up to something. My dad however was completely oblivious or at least I'd like to think so.

By the end of the call they said they'd be home around seven thirty, which gave me plenty of enough time to cook dinner. It was nothing special just some homemade fried chicken, scalloped potatoes, fresh green beans, as well as some homemade biscuits. All of this thanks to Kennedy's grandma Merilyn. Had it not been for her tutelage, I wouldn't know how to fry an egg or even make toast.

Just as me and Kennedy were finishing up setting the table, my parents walked through the door. "Hey kiddo, what smells so good?" My dad asked as he and my mom casually walked into the kitchen. Both of them dressed in grey business suits, neither of them wearing their sports coats.

"The perfectly nice dinner I made." I replied as I innocently swayed back and forth on the heels of my feet.

"Hmm, well it smells delicious. What did you make?" He asked sniffing the air.

"Just fried chicken, scalloped potatoes, green beans and biscuits."

"Well, as good as that sounds, and forgive me if I'm being rude, but what the hell do you want?" Mom asked with a raised eyebrow. Not at all falling for the tactics she's used on me countless times in the past.

"All of that will be revealed after you both get comfortable, wash up and come back down." Not in anyway deterred by my mothers remark.

"Did you know about this?" My mom looked to my dad.

"Not a clue." Who just shrugged his shoulders and bewilderedly squinted his eyes. "I just know something's not right." He said tapping his chin with his index finger.

"Honey, I think something's wrong." Mom said in her worried mom tone looking to my dad again. My dad returned her a worried look. "Are you feeling okay?" She walked up to me and felt my forehead with the back of her hand.

"Stop it mother." I brushed her hand away. I knew where this was going.

"Seriously, feel her head Eli." Her motherly concern unwavering.

"Hmm." Now it was dads turn to feel my forehead. "You're right." He said with a click of his tongue. "This child is broken. What do we do with her?" The feigned worried look gone now replaced with mock horror.

"Get a new one?" Mother said simply then smiled.

By now I was over their idiocy. I have grown accustomed to such mockery. "Shut up and just go get changed." I scoffed as I pointed towards the stairs. Both of them just smiled and turned to go upstairs.

It didn't take long for my parents to get comfortable. My dad came down wearing blue cotton pants and a white t-shirt, while my mom wore jeans and a black Møtley Crüe t-shirt with her long blond hair put up into a simple ponytail. The pair still managing to look like runway models in their simple attire.

Dad said grace as was the norm of whenever we shared a meal together. Each of us passing around the plates and dishing out our portions. A nice silence fell as we all took our first bite, a collective hum of approval came from all of us.

"This is delicious Jordan." My mom said after she swallowed a bite of her chicken. "However, I do believe a certain revelation is in order." Her eyebrows slightly drawn together, assessing me.

"Yes. Well, I had an idea, a thought, a musing really." I stumbled to find the right words. I had no reason to be so damn nervous. My parents are the most progressive and forward thinkers I know. As far as parents go, they were pretty laid back. 

"Cut to the chase kiddo." My dad cut into my ramblings.

"Well, I was hoping since its almost graduation and all, and I've been keeping up with schoolwork and doing my best to stay out of trouble --"

"I believe what Jordan is trying to say is Mr. and Mrs. Hawkins," Kennedy interrupted, giving me a look that told me to get-it-together then giving her attention back to my parents. "We were hoping we could have a party here the night of graduation." This is exactly why I needed Kennedy here. I knew I was going to fumble with my words.

"What brought this on?" My dad inquired then took a drink of his lemonade.

"Yeah really, this isn't like you." Mom agreed, both of them looking at me questioningly. They weren't wrong. I could see how this would seem out of the ordinary.

"I want to kill two birds with one stone really. End my senior year with a kick ass celebration and give my girlfriend the happy ending she deserves. So to speak." I explained, hoping they would understand my reasoning.

Silence filled the air as they both thought it over. Time stretched into what seemed like hours but was probably only a minute. "Alright." My mom finally said, Kennedy and I both shared a look of relief. "But under two conditions," of course there's going to be conditions. "one; you both have to make sure nothing and no one gets out of control. Two; you both have to clean up the next day. And I don't mean hire a clean up crew, I want you both to clean up yourselves." She said giving us both a stern look.

"Deal." Kennedy and I said in unison.

*****^^^^^*****

Monday May 24th

SYDNEY

The sun had just set as I sat in my back yard. Gently swinging on my porch swing, letting my mind wander. Nothing in particular really, I was just happy to be home. Comforted with sipping some wine and going over some notes for tomorrows lecture.

Hoping the students would appreciate what I had in mind. Then suddenly my mind wandered to the past couple of weeks hot topic. Which just so happens to be Jordan having a huge graduation party this year, raising the student bodys excitement exponentially as the day in question grew nearer.

My thoughts still reeling from the events that happened at the club. Letting myself get caught up in a moment of weakness, something that shouldn't have happened. It could've been detrimental to both me and Jordans safety. But I can't say I regret it, not in the slightest.

A part of me probably should have felt or feel guilty for losing control and ultimately resulting in Jordans so called infidelity. Especially after the way Kennedy helped me, sadly, I couldn't. If anything I felt relieved to know Jordan still loves me. I can take the judgement from others, but I will not apologize for being in love.

My phone began to buzz in my pocket. Looking at the caller ID, seeing it was Keira I answered. It was a rather short conversation, as she was only checking up on me and then she invited me to go shopping with her after work. She said something about her needing the perfect outfit for a date the following Saturday.

So, we scheduled to meet at around six thirty at a little shopping boutique her and I found by chance a few months back. I was excited to spend some time with my friend and being able to indulge in a little retail therapy. Which I could certainly use after the way my year had been going.

                 

    *****^^^^^*****

Friday     May 28th

It was late by the time I made it home from my retail therapy with Keira. I walked into my house a little after ten pm, having had a long day the senior class graduating, then our faculty meeting. Spending time with Keira always seemed to take my stress away. I went into my closet and put away the few items I managed to purchase. And even though I was a little exhausted from the long day, I knew I had some last minute papers to grade for the remaining students.

I wanted to at least get a head start on them so I could have my part of my weekend free. I went into my study and began the grueling task. I looked at the clock on my desk, it read twelve forty-nine am. I was about a third of the way through when I decided to call it night. I figured if I got up earlier enough in the morning, I could finish the rest by three in the afternoon the following day.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket. Glancing at my phone, I seen the number. I don't even know why I was surprised, but I was. A feeling of dread washed over me as I contemplated on answering it. All I knew was if I didn't, he would call again or worse, come and see me. A situation I knew I wasn't prepared for right now.

So, I did the one thing I thought would keep him away. I answered the call.

"Hello my sweet. Sorry to call so late, but I just wanted to see how you're doing." The sound of his eerie voice sent those familiar chills up my spine.

"Leave me alone Drake! I did what you wanted. Haven't you ruined my life enough?!" I didn't know where the sudden rage I felt came from, but I had more than enough of his so called obsession over me.

"Oh my sweet angel, is that what you think I'm trying to do? Ruin your life?" He tsked, in a grating undertone. 

"Yes." My voice coming out more brittle than I intended. "Because of you, I can no longer have my small piece of happiness." He had to know what he was doing to me. His twisted way of thinking was ruining my chance at happiness.

"Don't you get it Sydney?! You never would have been happy with that abomination!" He snarled the last word. "I am you're true happiness. I have always looked out for you as I watched you from afar. I have always protected you when men would make passes at you. I have always loved you. Not them! And most certainly not her!" His confession stunned me. I hadn't an inkling of the true lengths he had gone to.

I gasped as the realization hit me. My imagination could venture a guess as to what he did. "Oh my god, Drake. What have you done?"

"Nothing that concerns you." Drake snapped. "Which is why tonight I'm going to protect you once again. From the heartache that she's been putting you through. Don't you see Sydney? Don't you see how easy it was for her to get over you? She hurt you Sydney, and for that she must pay."

"Drake, you leave her alone!" My tone tremulous as I began pacing my room in a panic.

"NO! She will get what's coming to her." He snapped again.

"Why are you telling me all of this now?" I couldn't stop myself from asking. It all seemed like too much.

"So you'll know Sydney. So you'll know what I'll do for you, know how much I love you."

"You're sick Drake. You need help."

"I'm in love Sydney. A man will do anything for the woman he loves. Anything." And just like that, he hung up. Every word he spoke sent a jolt of fear through me.

I couldn't let him get to Jordan. I had to save her from him. I called Jordan immediately, hoping to warn her. She didn't answer. I paced my room trying to call her again. Still no answer. I attempted to call her four more times with the same result. I had only one option left. I had to go to Jordans house.

The brief conversation with Drake convinced me of one thing. I had to put an end to this tonight. Somehow, I had to find the courage to face my demon.

I arrived at Jordans fifteen minutes later. Cars lined the street as I pulled up, I had to park almost a block away from her house. The gate at the end of the driveway was left wide open. I surveyed the area, cars were parked in the driveway. As I approached the home I could hear the faint sound of music, which only got louder the closer I got to the house. A handful of the graduating seniors were littered on the porch and the front lawn. Enjoying their new-found freedom.

Seeing her home for the first time wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but then again, neither was she when I first met her. Upon further observation I noticed there wasn't anyone on the side of the house. Due to the darkness that engulfed it. I figured it was best if I wasn't seen by any of the former students. I was going to have to stealthily make my way to the back and hope no one recognized me once I was inside.

Ducking behind vehicles, silently praying I wouldn't be seen. I'm sure the ones outside would have been surprised to see me here at a high school party. If this wasn't a serious situation, I probably would have laughed at myself for how unstealthily I probably looked. But at this point I was all too grateful of the darkness and the lack of light on the side of the Victorian styled home.

As I neared the back side of the house, a tall shadowy figured stepped in my way. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist seeing her." I froze as soon as I heard his rough deep voice. The area was dark enough where I couldn't see his face, but I could make out the pure white suit he had on. Alerting me to his whereabouts in the darkened driveway.

I could picture the depraved look in his eyes as his brows snapped together, his mouth curved into an evil grin. "To warn her of her impending doom. Did you really think I was going to let you stand in my way?" His tone condescending. "Come on Sydney, I thought you knew me better than that."

Before I could respond, Drake lunged forward in an attempt to grab me when a voice came from around the corner to where I was heading. Both Drake and I turned our heads, I was relieved of the intrusion. Then a tall brute of young man came stumbling around the corner, staggering into Drake. Causing the both of them to fall over with the young man on top of him.

Capitalizing on the situation, I hastily ran through the back yard and into the house. Passing more people on the deck or by the pool. Once inside, I surveyed the crowd as well as my surroundings, I glanced at all the faces not seeing Jordan in any of them. Making my way through the thicket of graduates, I caught sight of the staircase and hurriedly walked to them while trying to hide my face.

Maybe they were all too intoxicated to notice their former teacher or maybe they didn't care. Either way, I was elated no one said anything as I climbed up the stairs. The first two rooms I searched seemed like guest rooms. It wasn't until I approached the third room where I heard Jordans voice yelling.

Once I made it to the doorway, I seen Jordan glaring daggers at Kennedy. They both turned their heads in my direction, not letting my intrusion falter her animosity, Jordan looked to Kennedy again with the same look of fury. They appeared to be in the middle of a heated argument.

               

      *****^^^^^*****

JORDAN

I felt the vibration of my phone but refused to answer it, if it was important, they'd call back later. I was furious with Kennedy when I seen her talking with Carter when we were supposed to be together. I couldn't believe she would do this to me, out of all of the nights she could have picked, it was tonight. We were supposed to be celebrating, not arguing.

At least I had my wits about me to politely excuse me and Kennedy. Guiding my best friend by the wrist as we made our way upstairs to my room to talk this out. Better do this alone so no one else could see what was about to take place, the real show was definitely about to begin.

"I'm sick and tired of these fucking mind games KD!" I yelled grabbing her by the arm. "Tell me why you lied to me Kennedy." I really didn't have the patience for her bullshit any longer.

"What the fuck are you talking about Jay?" She said surprised as she took a step back. Yanking her arm from my grasp. "You can't possibly be mad that I was talking with Carter!"

"That's not what I'm talking about." I retorted with clenched teeth.

"Bullshit! I seen the look on your face. We weren't even talking like that. All we said was how happy we were now that we're finished with high school." Kennedy defended, her hands clenched at her sides. She was irritated by what she thought was me being jealous.

I couldn't take the lies any longer. "How the FUCK do you know Drake Webster?!" I yelled at her.

"From school dumbass. He used to be our guidance counselor, duh." She said trying to play innocent, but then she realized her mistake. "I mean --"

"Too late KD." I shook my head. "No more lying. Tell me how you know Drake." My voice coming out calmer than I felt.

"It's not what you think Jay." She spoke softly, looking down at the floor. A flash of guilt swept across her face.

"Then tell me the truth and maybe we can repair the damage you caused." I remarked, my voice sounding crestfallen.

Kennedy looked as if she was contemplating just how much she should tell me. Unsure of what all she could reveal. I wanted to demand answers, but knowing Kennedy that would get me nowhere. "It was a couple of weeks after what happened with him and Ms. Vaughn in the school. I was in a coffee shop waiting for my name to be called, then the next thing I know I hear a male voice whisper in my ear, something about getting in his way. He threatened me, telling me I was going to pay for stopping him.

He knew things about me, about my family, about you. I did the only thing I could think of at the time. I didn't know if he was going to hurt me or my family. I honestly thought he was going to kill someone. I couldn't let that happen."