Carnal Desire Ch. 18-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then I felt a slight tug and twist on one of my nipples, growling from the pain and pleasure of it, I looked to Sydney who flashed me a wickedly seductive grin. She knew what it would do to me. And as if I had no control, I put both of my hands on the sides of Kennedy's face, pulling her off my cock.

Giving me a look of confusion and then breaking out into a pout, I grinned at her wickedly, then forced her mouth back on my cock. Bucking my hips back and forth, slowly at first. Silently letting Kennedy get used to rhythm. With another twist and pull on my nipples, I began to face fuck Kennedy. Seeking the release I desperately needed.

Kennedy welcomed the onslaught of my actions by grabbing my ass. Hearing and feeling the vibrations of her moans on my tungsten shaft sent my mind into a whirlwind of ecstasy. I wanted this feeling to last forever. With my head thrown back, I felt Sydneys lips begin to suck on my left nipple as she tweaked and played with the other.

The sensations of what both women were doing sending tingles throughout my body. Feeling the familiar feeling of my balls tightening as Kennedy sucked, pulled, rubbed, licked the entirety of my phallus. I could feel the tingling in my balls as I began to erupt. "Fuck KD. I'm gonna -- I'm gonna cum." I warned.

Once the words escaped me, Kennedy sucked harder, with both hands she grabbed my shaft and renewed vigor put more effort into her ministrations. Bringing to the edge, I erupted into her awaiting mouth. I moaned in pleasure as the white hot liquid hit the back of her throat. In the midst of my orgasm, Sydney turned my head to face her, capturing my lips in a heated embrace. Sending my already erupting cock into another spurt of ecstasy.

Rope after rope unleashed from me, Kennedy groaned in pleasure as she continued to milk my cock for all I was worth. It felt like it was never going to end with the way she was stroking and sucking me.

Until finally I could feel her slow release of my cock. When I pulled away from Sydney and looked down towards Kennedy, she had a look of satisfaction, "mmm -- tastes good." She complimented me in a sultry moan then licked her lips. Immediately my cock hardened by the sound of her voice and the realization of what she just said.

Sydney stepped behind me, gently pushing my head to the side, licking my ear. "Daddy? Will you let me taste Kennedy's pussy?" She whispered in my ear then with another lick and a light suck in the crook of my neck, I moaned as the tingles spread through me.

How could I deny the sly seductress. Kennedy rose from her previous position. Quirking her eyebrow, most likely at the name and Sydney's sudden submissive demeanor. "Be my guest. Just save me a taste my love." I replied, turning towards her, pulling her in and without warning sticking my tongue in her mouth.

I could feel Kennedy get close, I pulled away from the kiss. Grabbing Kennedy by the back of her head and repeated what I had done with Sydney. And before I could fully enjoy the taste of Kennedy's lips, Sydney had grabbed her by wrist and pulled her to the king-sized bed.

The Egyptian goddess embraced the beautiful blond in another passionate kiss while gently pushing her back on the bed. Kennedy moved to the middle of the bed with her lips still pressed against Sydney's.

With her legs spread, Sydney positioned herself between the Norse goddesses thighs. And with her right hand, Sydney began her exploration of Kennedy's silky smooth skin. Starting with her hips, then traveling to her breasts. Once her hands found Kennedy's globes, Sydney cupped and squeezed, eliciting a moan from the enticing blond.

Sydney didn't waste time once their kiss ended. The emerald goddess took Kennedy's right nipple into her mouth, sucking and twirling her tongue around the hardened little nub. Kennedy's body writhed beneath Sydney's, causing the brunette to grind her core into the blonds sex. Both women moaned loudly to the added friction.

Once Sydney was satisfied with torturing the blond with the flick of her tongue to each of her nipples, the Egyptian goddess trailed her tongue between the valley of Kennedy's breasts. Then down the center to her naval. Kennedy spread her legs wider when Sydney tapped her inner thigh. Sydney puts a finger between Kennedy's wet folds.

I could hear the wetness between her thighs along with Kennedy's heavy breathing and moans of pleasure. Both of her hands gripping the comforter as Sydney toyed with the blonds pussy.

The more I watched, the more I could feel the pre-cum drip from the head of my cock. Taking every ounce of willpower I had, clenching my hands at my sides, to keep me from slipping myself into Sydney's entrance. Her ass in the air, almost as if it were a silent invitation. I staved my sexual desire. For the time being.

Kennedy's elicit groan brought me out of my thoughts. Only to find Sydney's tongue lapping up Kennedy's wetness. Positioning myself to get a clearer view, I seen Sydney twirling her tongue around her, while her body writhed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Ms. Vaughn, you're tongue feels so fucking good!" The Norse goddess moaned almost breathlessly. "Please don't stop." Wanton in her desire for more. Sydney became relentless as she continued to lick the beautiful blond, she would lick vigorously until Kennedy would writhe beneath her and just when Kennedy's body would tighten, Sydney would slow her ministrations.

After about ten minutes of the lustrous torture, Kennedy's frustrations were becoming apparent. Sydney licked her with fervor, "Please -- Ms. Vaughn? Please can I come?" Kennedy begged,

"Do you like the way I lick your pussy baby?" All Kennedy could do was moan in pleasure as Sydney went back to licking her clit, waiting for the sexy blond to answer. "I said --"  When she didn't answer Sydney lightly tapped her clit. "Do you like the way I lick your pussy baby?" Sydney asked again in her infamous sultry voice.

"Yes. I love the way you lick my pussy Ms. Vaughn." She groaned in her same breathy tone. Still sounding as if she were pleading with the Egyptian beauty. Not even a minute later, a high pitched scream could be heard throughout the room as Kennedy gripped the comforter and convulsed with Sydney still between her thighs.

Removing herself from Kennedy's sex, Sydney makes her way back up and kisses Kennedy. Kennedy moaned as she tasted herself against Sydney's lips and tongue. "My turn." Kennedy said as she flipped them over.

With both of them on the bed, I could no longer just being a spectator in this erotic turn of events. I walked behind Kennedy as she began tasting Sydney, who moaned as soon as Kennedy pressed her tongue against her core.

Positioning myself behind my Norse goddess, gently grabbing her by the hips and pulling her towards me, I delicately rubbed my shaft against her heated sex. Kennedy groaned in pleasure at the friction I was creating. I could feel the hot wetness with every vein of my tungsten cock, I almost couldn't wait to bury myself in her slick entrance.

Her folds not even close to wrapping around my girth, but that didn't matter to me. I was in heaven even just by sliding my rigid member against her hardened clit. I wanted to tease the beautiful goddess. I wanted to know if I could make her beg just as much as she did with Sydney. I knew it wasn't a competition, I just loved hearing her beg and plead.

Kennedy has always been a strong independent take-no-shit from anyone type of person. But in a moment of sexual frustration, she was a writhing mess, begging for something that she had been denied.

My primal instincts taking over, I needed to make her beg, to dominate her just like the way I am with Sydney. But first, I needed her to willingly submit to me.

Moving my hips back and forth, rubbing myself against her clit, hearing her moan made me speed up thrusts. Every so often I would put my tip close to her entrance, and when I did, my Norse goddess would try to back into me anticipating the next time I would come close. But I wouldn't allow her that satisfaction just yet.

And not a moment too soon, "Jordan -- please." Kennedy pleaded as her mouth left Sydney's pussy.

"Please what baby?" I inquired, as I continued to tease her throbbing clit.

"Jordan, please I need you." She said in a breathy tone, almost to the point where I wanted her.

"Say it KD --" I gently demanded as my gaze went to Sydney, who just grinned knowingly at me. The Egyptian goddess arousal all the more evident as she slightly bucked her hips upwards, wanting her to beg just as much as I did. "What do you need?" I continued, pressing my cock harder against her clit and then putting the head of my cock against her entrance, Kennedy tried to back into me, but I would back away before she reach it.

"Your cock -- I need your big fucking cock baby." She whimpered looking back at me sexily, and with those pleading words I slid the tip of my cock inside of her, stretching her to fit my girth. The blue eyed blond let out a loud moan, whether it was from pain, pleasure or both, I couldn't tell.

Slowly inching my way deeper inside of her, feeling her walls wrap tightly around my cock brought pain and pleasure to me. I could only hope she could take all of me just as Sydney has done. Once again I was exercising my self-control waiting for her to get used to my size.

Until finally she moved herself back into me, letting me know she was ready. When my gaze fell to Sydney, she put a hand around the back of the blue eyed blonds head and brought her down to her core. Taking her que, she resumed in lapping up Sydney's delicious pussy.

I moved my hips back so just the tip was inside of her, then thrust my hips forward burying myself in her only halfway. Repeating this a few more times, and each time burying myself an inch deeper.

All three of us were moaning from the pleasure we were receiving. The mattress springs squeaking with each thrust of my hips, whimpers and heavy breathing as we explored our primal needs. Our love making permeated throughout the room.

Primal lust took me over, as my thrusts became harder, deeper and longer strokes. Tightening my grip on Kennedy's hips, I rammed my cock hard into her ass cheeks making them ripple with each thrust. Kennedy turned her head to look at me, "Fuck me Jordan! Oh fuck my pussy!" Her expression wanton desire.

There was no more holding me back. I needed to make her come and come hard. My Norse goddess was a moaning mess as she buried her nose into my Egyptian goddess. I knew Sydney could feel every thrust of my hips. I was driving all of us close to the edge. Our moans to turning into screams and grunts.

Feeling the tingle in my balls, I knew I was on the verge, Kennedy's walls were tightening on my cock. The sounds of Sydney panting and telling Kennedy to keep licking her pussy, I knew we were all getting close. Moving in and out as fast as I could, that's when I heard Sydney scream out in climactic bliss, causing a ripple effect. Kennedy's inner walls clamping down, liquid spilling out of her core.

Not being able to hold it, the pulsing of my turgid member, the thick hot white liquid erupted from balls, base to the tip of my cock in a matter of seconds. Rope after rope filling her hole to the brim, I almost thought it would never end. All three of us moaning in rapt pleasure as we came down from ecstasy.

We spent the rest of the night trying different positions. Losing count of how many times we came.

*****^^^^^*****

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Sunday May 30th

SYDNEY

My thoughts were everywhere as I stared at the small white band I was holding. I was currently standing in the bathroom, in a daze staring at the pink strip. Letting the meaning of it all sink in. A big part of me wanted to run around and jump in excitement, but then there was the other part that felt guilty for doing this to Jordan.

A recent high school graduate, who will now have to worry about being a parent instead of worrying about college. To say I was feeling a little apprehensive about telling her would be putting it mildly. Yes, just tell her. She deserves to know what's going on. I'll just wait for the right time. No. I can't risk it, what's a few days of waiting, two weeks tops.

I mean we barely finished resolving our Drake issue. No need to add more stress.

One thing I know I needed for sure was to talk to someone. Keira's been away on assignment, and she won't be back for at least two weeks. That's when I heard her walk into the room, yelling something to someone down the hall.

Gathering as much courage as I could, I stepped out of the bathroom, seeing her standing by the vanity, I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into the bathroom, making sure to lock it. "What the hell Syd?" My gorgeous blue eyed lover asked surprised as I turned to face her. Kennedy had an adorable expression on her face.

My previous thoughts almost vanished as I felt myself getting wet just from gazing into the ocean of her eyes. The natural light from the bathroom window casting a magical ray around her. I bit my bottom lip taking in the white halter top and light blue mini skirt with light blue three inch Valentina heels she was wearing. Making it difficult for my thoughts not to drift to other things.

I dragged her in here for a reason after all. Calming my libido, I knew there was no way I could bring myself to say it. "Baby, what's wrong?" Kennedy asked concerned. The worry in my eyes most likely giving me away.

"My love, I don't know any other way to say this. It's just --" My words failing me. Or was it my courage? I looked down, unsure of how to continue.

Kennedy reached for my hand, taking it in hers. "You can tell me anything. You know I won't judge you." She said as she pulled me in a little closer.

"I know babe --" I smiled, putting my hand to caress her cheek. A sudden flash of the first time I had made the gesture. It seems like a lifetime ago since our very first time. Everything about that day and night, every touch we shared, made me fall in love with her too. As unbelievable as it seems, I never expected to fall for her the way I did just as I'm sure she didn't expect it either. But there's just something about her once I had the chance to get to know her, completely changed the way I feel about her.

That one night changed everything. Ever since then the three of us have tried to sneak away every chance we got.

I mentally shake the memory away. I needed to focus. We haven't even been in here that long and I'm already frustrated that I can't form the right words. "Oh God, if it's this hard to tell you, I can only imagine what it's going to be like when I tell Jordan." I say pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Don't think. Just say it." Kennedy encouraged. Her ocean eyes beaming with confidence.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out.

Kennedy's jaw dropped. Seemingly unable to take in what I just said. "What?! Holy Shit! Oh my God! That's wonderful news." She exclaimed, pulling me into a massive hug. I giggled at her excitement. She's so adorable. "Okay. So we have to set up doctor visits, we need to make room for a nursery, is it too early to buy baby clothes? How far along are you?" Kennedy rambles while making a mental checklist. Reminding me that this is one of the reason why I love her.

"Kennedy, Kennedy. Slow down. I haven't even told Jordan yet." I say, grabbing her by the shoulders.

"Is that what this is about? Telling Jordan?" Her concern for my predicament spot on.

"Well, yeah." I admit shyly.

"So tell her." As if it were that easy. There are so many things to consider.

"I could barely tell you. I mean what do I say? How do I tell her?"

"Just like you told me." Kennedy stated nonchalantly. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I could only look away as the guilt set itself in. "Why do I get the feeling you don't want to tell her?"

"Because there's just a lot of things to consider."

"Like what?" I couldn't tell if it were genuine curiosity or if she were being sarcastic.

"Both of you just recently graduated high school. You and Jordan should be worrying about colleges. Jordan shouldn't have to worry about taking care of a baby." I confessed my earlier thoughts.

Kennedy took a moment to think about it. But then with a look of resolve said, "If you want my honest opinion, tell her. If I know Jordan as well as I think I do, she's going to be so happy. If anything, it will probably make her more driven to take care of you both. Trust me, tell her." Kennedy's bright smile melted heart.

"You're right. I know you're right. Thank you babe." A smile finally reaching my eyes. I pulled Kennedy in closer to me, pressing my lips against hers. Truly thankful that not only did I have Jordan, but now we had Kennedy.

There's a light knock at the door. Kennedy and I glanced at each other, both of us hoping she didn't overhear us. "Come on my loves! We need to get going or were gonna be late!" Jordan said loud enough for us to hear.

"Coming!" We both yell back in unison.

*****^^^^^*****

We arrive at Jordan's parents a half hour later. We would have been here earlier, but I had second thoughts about what I was wearing. Stepping out of one of Jordan's classic cars, I straightened out my white halter top sundress. Mine and Kennedy's heels clicking against the pavement.

I stole a glance towards the area where Drake's body landed, expecting to see blood or any evidence that he was there. Thankfully there wasn't any as far as I could tell.

From what Jordan told me, after the police collected all of the evidence, and since they had video recordings of everything that happened, there wasn't much of an investigation. And once the police gave her parents the okay, they brought in a professional cleaning crew.

As we neared the porch the front door swung open, revealing a very excited Raquel and not long after Elias. Raquel rushed to Jordan and wrapped her in a loving embrace, as if she hadn't seen her in years. But recounting the events, it sure felt like it, that's for sure.

It wasn't surprising seeing Raquel dressed immaculately. Even in simple skintight jeans and a yellow halter top blouse, it accentuated her long blond hair. Elias was just as immaculate. Simple navy blue cotton pants and a plain white t-shirt. I swear, Jordan hit the genetic jackpot with parents like hers.

Raquel's excitement broke me from my musings as she came over and gave me a huge hug then wrapped Kennedy in one too. Soon to be followed by Elias. Once the welcomed greeting was finished, Jordan's parents escorted the three of us inside.

When we enter the home, Elias leads Jordan out to the patio where they sit by the pool. As stand in the kitchen next to the sink, I take a moment to stare at my honey eyed protector from the window, caught in the way she's so relaxed and in her element. A part of me is a little aroused by her choice of clothing.

I watch as she lays back comfortably in one of the outdoor daybeds, her white muscle tank illuminating her naturally tan complexion, the tank matched perfectly with the khaki shorts she had on. Seeing the muscle definition in her arms as she laid back with one arm tucked in behind her head. She stretched her legs out and propped one leg over the other, kicking off her black and white Nike slides.

I still find it difficult to comprehend how she makes me feel whenever I'm around her. And adding Kennedy to the equation, I can only feel tremendous happiness at the thought of how things have turned out. Somehow I know well make it work.

Diverting my attention to the other two women in the kitchen, I stood next to the island and asked Raquel if she needed any help. In the midst of Kennedy and I chopping the vegetables Raquel had to take a call. The silence is comforting.