All Comments on 'Carol Cum Coral - A Metamorphosis Ch. 01'

by kittenbritches

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

keep going...you are great and the story is compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

As for the story itself, it's an interesting concept. I was married to a bisexual woman for 25 years and the threesomes that we had together were memorable. But I'm the kind of guy who has no problems with commitment to the right woman. From that mindset, your story didn't really resonate with me. Even so, I felt sad that you didn't want to keep working on it. 😔

One thing that I enjoyed immensely was in your preface:

I refuse to use the abominable, "She screwed Carol and I...." NO, it's: "She screwed Carol and ME." Proper grammar doesn't allow us to say, "She screwed I."

It would seem that you and I share the same pet peeves! Another one that absolutely drives me nuts is, "David stepped out into the intersection and the bus ran him over." ARGH!!! It's just like fingernails on slate!!! Even if that sentence is spoken out loud it drives me crazy. 😜 I always respond with, "Ran him over what?"

Don't be so down on yourself. You just need to have some confidence and listen to your friends and family who are giving you encouragement. You can do this! 💪 👏

kittenbritcheskittenbritchesover 2 years agoAuthor

Kettenbritches here. I'm not sure this is the way to respond to comments, but I can't find another way.

ScottishTexan, and you anonymous commenters. I took your advice [and threats by my family] to continue writing this story. I've submitted Ch. 2 and waiting for it to be accepted before uploading several more chapters. Thank you for your encouragement. Without that, I would have put down my pen.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Thanks for your personal email that you sent to me. I included a reply and a preview of one of my own soon to be released works. I hope that it inspires you. Please make a note about my email address. This website only has my spam bucket to protect my privacy. I gave you my daily email address.

-

Normally, I include the score that I gave you in my comments. I just reread what I wrote below and see that I failed to do this. I gave you a 4/5. I am looking forward to part 2 when it's released.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkittenbritches@kittenbritches
I live with a number of other women in a group we call our Fold. We refer to each other as Sisters. Although we have mainstream jobs or attend Uni, in our free time, we live a different lifestyle than most, i.e, in cabins in a state forest. We play B&D games; ergo, my stories...