Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol looked at Walt's frustrated expression as he stroked his cock. She spun around still impaled on Jon's cock. "I would like to take care of Walt's hard problem, if it's okay with you." Carol whispered, in her husband's ear.

Jon nodded his assent, so Carol disengaged from her husband's cock. She arose, and as cum dripped from her pussy, because of the two loads that were deposited recently. Carol went to Walter, removed his hand from his pecker, straddled his legs, and aimed his lance into her pussy, reverse cowgirl style. Carol, put his hands on her breasts. They rode to an orgasm that blew their minds.

"That was the best sex I have had in a long time." Walter groaned, as he pumped rope after rope of come, into his best buddies' wife's pussy.

"Thank you, Jon for letting me experience another man's cock." Carol, passionately expressed her gratitude to her husband as she has never experienced another man until tonight. She was a virgin when she met Jon. He took her cherry.

Presently all three had smiles on their faces and were sated, for the time being.

Being it was almost midnight. The couple bid goodnight to their friend. When they left for home, Walter escorted Carol to the car, and opened the door for her. She had no choice but give Jon's appreciative friend, a beaver shot as she entered the vehicle.

Although Carol knew she and her husband had to discuss what transpired on a whim these past few hours, nevertheless she fell into a contented peaceful sleep, on the way home.

After Jon parked the car in the garage, he lovingly picked up his wife from the passenger seat, and brought her into the master bedroom. Pulled the covers back, and lovingly placed the nude woman in bed. She smiled and gave her husband a kiss. "Thank you for this wonderful night." She stated, and closed her eyes. She had a contented smile on her face, as she entered dreamland.

The alarm went off at six-thirty, there was a flurry of activity. Showers, breakfast, and at eight AM a call to Emma.

Carol still nude dialed the number of her mentor, Emma.

"Hi this is Emma; how can I help you."

"This is Carol, I am training to be a medical model." She continued to explain to Emma the reason for the call.

"Oh yes, I talked to Dr. Benson and decided I will be there this afternoon when you get there, we will go over the exam together. I want you to use my body, so that you will understand the exam. I will use your body, to show you what you should feel, while being examined."

"Okay, see you this afternoon." Carol stated, with some misgivings. "Will I be embarrassed touching another woman intimately in front of my husband and the doctor?" She thought, with a shiver.

It was about ten AM. Carol performed the usual tasks needed to keep the house in order: she dusted, cleaned the kitchen, and mused as she did the laundry. "Someone must be bringing their laundry here to wash as there are only two of us living here and it looks like ten other people have dropped off their laundry." Carol thought with frustration. All the housework was done while the mature woman remained nude.

The one situation that nagged at the nude woman was last night: It started out as a ploy to get attention from Jon and Walter and ended up a fuckfest! "I need to talk to Jon about this, I don't want last night to ruin our marriage." She thought.

Without a second thought, the nude woman stepped out of the safety of her home and went to the detached garage, where Jon was tinkering on some sort of device as he mounted it on a table. "Hi Babe, my you have become very comfortable nude. I am proud of you. What's up!"

"I need to talk to you. Come in, and we will have a coffee break." Carol stated, in an anxious manner.

"About what?" Jon asked, as he continued with his project.

"Come inside, and we can talk." Carol stated, and walked back into the house.

A few minutes later, Jon came in, and sat at the breakfast bar. "My you look great my dear." He stated, with reverence.

"Thank you." She stated, with a smile. "About last night, Jon." Carol started, but was cut off by Jon.

"Yes, that was great wasn't it? My fantasy came true, and you got to sample another cock."

"So, we are good?" Carol asked, incredulously. "You're not mad at me for what I did last night with Walt?" Now with a smile relief on her face.

"Of course not, my dear, I gave you permission last night to go for it. I got Walter off my back. Also, many nights during sexual activity you mentioned: I was the only one you have made love to. I on the other hand, when I was in the service, and we were broken up. I had a few conquests. They were fun, although not as good as you are."

"I guess I should thank you then for letting me chalk one my items off my bucket list, and you're a smart man to admit, I am the best lover you had." Carol giggled, with relief, but then asked for clarification. "Jon, was last night a one time fantasy come true of yours, or do you want it to be ongoing?" His wife asked, hesitantly.

"It is all up to you my dear. It is all up to you. I will abide by whatever decision you make my love." As he walked up to his wife, gave her a passionate kiss, tweeted her nipple, and then fingered her pussy, to find her seriously wet with her arousal.

As it is a common occurrence for Walter to show up without a call to the Hopkin residence, if he had no prior commitments, but today was a little different. He walked in on the couple as they kissed, and Jon had his finger buried in his wife's pussy. "Oh, I am sorry, I will come back later." He stated embarrassed, when he saw the nude woman, and what they were involved in.

Carol broke the kiss with a moan as she saw Walt. "No, you can stay." She answered in a husky voice as Jon kept up the massage' of her pussy. "I made some--ahah- cinnamon buns-ahah-- for coffee break-ahah-- if you want to stay." She stated hesitantly, as her husband brought her closer to orgasm in front of their friend.

Walter, sat at the breakfast bar in a position to watch the action. "It is very arousing to see a woman who is naked, and in the beginning stages of an orgasm. The room smells of her sex and I love it." He thought as he watched the action.

"AhAhAh, that feels sooooo gooodddd." Carol screamed, her orgasm.

Both men were mesmerized by the nude woman, as she humped her pussy on her husband's hand.

Carol sat at the bar, as she regained her composure, on a high stool, her feet on the lower bar, legs spread for balance, and pussy on view. Jon and Walter served the naked woman her beverage and bun, as if she was their queen.

There was some small talk for a few minutes and then Walter introduced the subject of last night. "I am so sorry for last night Carol. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. Carol, I hope I can still come over here. It won't happen again I promise both of you."

"If that's the way you feel Walter it is okay with us, we can still be friends. Last night we all agreed to the adventure." Jon explained.

"I am sitting here bare assed naked, and didn't run for the hills when you came in Walter. Jon told me this morning it was up to me what we will do, but if you feel it was a one and done, I will be okay with your decision." Carol stated, morosely.

"Okay Carol, what are you saying?" Jon asked, he wanted to have a clear statement from his wife on her intention, so there was no misunderstanding.

"Jon, your buddy can't pick a good lady to be with if his life depended on it, so with your approval, Walter could be my FWB (Friend with Benefits)? If he wants!" Carol, cautiously asked her husband.

"Yes, yes of course I agree!" Jon answered with glee.

"I second the motion!" Walter said, ready to cum in his pants.

With that the air was cleared, Walter and Jon went to the workshop, they continued with Jon's project and Carol continued with the housework. As she worked she realized she wanted Walter also to be part of their Medical Model adventure, so she called Doctor Benson.

Hi this is Hyde, how may I help you?"

"Hi Hyde, this is Mrs. Hopkin. I would like to talk to Dr. Benson."

"Okay, I will get him." Hyde answered, in a worried tone.

A few minutes later the doctor answered the phone. "Hi Carol, how can I help you?" He asked, with a worried inflection in his voice.

"Doctor, you stated that I should practice to become a good Medical Model. My husband's friend Walter wants to help by performing exams on me, but it didn't work out extremely well. I want him to be there tonight, so he will know how to perform the exam properly also." Carol timidly asked the doctor.

"Carol that is an odd request to have your husband's friend observe your exam. I don't think it is a good idea." The Doctor stated, relieved she didn't want to cancel her debut as a Medical Model, but tried to dissuade her from Walter's presence tonight.

Well Doctor, I don't think it is a good idea to tell my son's about me being a Medical Model and to observe me being intimately examined, but I agreed to it. So, if Walter is banned from helping, then I don't want my son's to know either." Carol emphatically stated.

He talked to their son's already, they wholeheartedly agreed to observe their mother's intimate exam, and to help her with the exam, so he couldn't forbid Carol's request for Walter to be present at her tutorial exams. "He can come to your exam."

"Thank you, Doctor." Carol jubilantly answered the doctor. She hung up and still nude ran out into the garage workshop.

"Jon! The doctor said Walter can come with us tonight to watch the exam, so both of you will know how to do the exam and help me." Carol explained enthusiastically.

"Wow, Carol you will let me come with you to your very intimate exam! That is the nicest gesture anyone has ever done for me. You trust me enough to let me observe your exam." Walter answered with emotion.

"I want you to pay attention, so you can do the exam. I want you to help me practice being a Medical Model." Carol emphasized.

As if a light bulb went off in Jon's head. "Aren't we forgetting something that needs to be done before your meeting tonight?"

"No, I can't think of anything Jon?" Carol stated mystified.

"We need to shave around your box and Hershey highway my dear." Jon turned to Walter. "Would you like to help me?"

It was a resounding Yes, from Walter as the three proceeded to the master bedroom

Even though Carol wasn't asked she agreed wholeheartedly with the men's decision. Jon directed Walter to get towels out of the closet, as he retrieved a pan to put warm water in, a lady shaver, and shaving cream. Carol sat on the bed as she contemplated. "How will I feel with two men who will shave around my pussy lips and back door." She thought as she waited with anticipation, for her men to return with the necessary equipment, to do the job.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

12