All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 02'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

what is next for young Casey. maybe we will see her nemesis Cassandra will have to help her out by filming or taking a picture or two of her.

velcrofistvelcrofistabout 4 years agoAuthor
Plenty to come

There are plenty of twists and turns to come, some I hope will not be too obvious. For anyone worried they might get left hanging, I've finished all 28 chapters of this story and uploading them one at a time as they get approved. (Each chapter is a day. I was originally going to call it '28 Days' but had a change of heart). There's also a sequel in the draft stage at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started with chapter 15 and 16, reading all the old chapters now...

Love how this story progressed so far, hope there is much more to come with Gillian in the future. Gillian posing her labia in many different ways for tons of pictures, where to Gillian it is just her job - but to Casey it is a huge turn on, would be fucking hot!

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
Handmaid

a different society like The Handmaid's Tale, with laws en penalties and such, it makes it harder to believe, still it was real fun to read, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES