All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 16'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo! Keep them coming!

Great series, this was nice short easy going chapter, hopefully a bit of calm before a storm.

Casey is starting to get so comfortable with her new life it's starting to feel more like an exhibitionist genre than NC / reluctance.

How about a panic attack in public? Jolene could make money letting lewd commenters cop a feel on her sister... Casey collapses in an undignified pose on a boardwalk after she tries to run from Jolene - getting groped one too many times, or Jolene suggests something new that freaks Casey out.

Police could get involved since there is a sexy naked woman unconscious on the sidewalk, local news is there, which leads to being in front of that judge who liked Casey again. Maybe he threatens to take Casey away from Jolene, planning to give her to one of his friends so he can get a poke, but that doesn't happen.

Instead he imposes new terms on the indenture, for the remainder of her 10 year sentence, Casey must wear a collar and Jolene has to keep her on a leash while in public.

She could also start seeing a therapist after a second panic attack while wearing a leash in a crowd, and you could start a Sopranos style dynamic with her psychiatrist, except the psychiatrist is a bit too hands on, all sorts of mind and body possibilities there ;)

Just some bad ideas from me, hehe. Love your writing style and how fast you release chapters! MOAR!

titoCA321titoCA321almost 4 years ago
Collar

I like the idea of a collar on Casey. Adds to her humiliation. Perhaps there's a feature that's she's shocked a number of times a week unless Jolene intervenes. Maybe the collar’s designed to detect moments when unconsciously closes her legs and shocks her, unless Jolene grants her a waiver via a remote app on a cell phone. That would really put Casey at Jolene’s mercy.

Really like the introduction claps in this chapter. Perhaps they can be a recurring theme where claps on nipples online increase profits for Jolene. Really like how you don’t portray Jolene as entirely evil and Casey as entirely docile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Collar 2 & tiered status

I like the collar and leash idea too, very hot.

In fact I'd love to see you explore the ideas of indentured sentences and nudist laws in this society they live in... Maybe expand on those two things and add to it.

Indentured sentences: are there multiple types? Like the person suggesting the judge could add a leash requirement to the sentence. What else could change? Different levels of severity? Special permits? Maybe the government has a lot of bureaucracy for different things Jolene would like to do to Casey. Permits for buttplugs, speculums, dancing in highly populated areas, solo sex shows on stage in the park... The events themselves would be great to read about, but the red tape involved could be just as interesting, and something Casey dreads as much as the actual spectacle. Maybe she has red ears and shivers going down her spine while she has to suffer through being at a hearing where people vote on permits for one of Jolene's diabolical plans for her sister.

Nudist law: another thing where you could really explore what this is, tons of bylaws, local ordinances, and other things where Casey is subjected to inspections, certifications, and other things like that. Tons of potential here to answer lots of other practical questions for how a society would handle allowing people to declare themselves nudist. Maybe Jolene basically using it as a publicity stunt is a huge legal problem?

Something about how you've made this an uncommon thing, and your main character is an oddity in her culture is really hot. Def keep ramping up the lewd aspect of this, the more xxx the better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice story

She is adjusting to her indenture reluctantly but steadily. A collar and leash in front of jolene friends. More subtle discipline. And humiliation is in order. Perhaps some slave position training by a strict trainer to please her audience. Pony girl training. Kept on a farm for a couple days mark could do an outdoor shoot. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
friends and frenemies

I am enjoying all of this. I still wonder how her friends and her so called frenemies say about all of this. maybe getting them involved would be good. I too like the idea of a collar but not sure if she needs a leash, to me the story has been developing to where she is leaning to cope with it with an actual smile. I also think she needs some help, like maybe Greg could stretch her out some so she could fist herself after he does it a few times. maybe Jolene can have him there to help when needed during the webcams. lots to do

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone! I wish I could give comments "likes". I love the collar, panic attacks, public ordinances ideas and a society with an acceptance of BDSM. I was going to go that way when I started out, and there are higher levels of public humiliation to come, but I ended up taking it in a slightly different direction which might put some of the later chapters more into the "Exhibitionist & Voyeur" category eventually. Hopefully you still like it, but if you don't then you've given me ideas for another story one day. ;)

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
money

awards for getting people to do things

even if they didn't want to do them

and then writing about it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES